Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3829

    Driving

    Friday PM, I dreamt I saw a short (5 ft or so) slightly thick spinner-looking (5 foot maybe) blond WSW on Gratiot 'tween 7 and 8. There was an average redhead WSW out there too. Anyone got experience?

    Sat. AM dream of JR. Nobody out but Halo. Never tried her before but have read plenty here. I was hesitant but she was the only one out and she's cute. BBJ in car. 2 +.05 and I had to catch with a sport towel. She was pretty mechanical but then again being up all night will do that I guess. I wasn't that impressed, other than her being pretty good-looking. I might repeat in a pinch. Gave digits.

    Then, in mid-morning, driving back across 8 east, I see this nice strawberry blond WSW strolling W of Schoenherr. I kicked myself for wasting my $ and load on Halo.

  2. #3828

    Amanda John R

    Nice BBBJ from Amanda (the tallish brunette one) on Wednesday; she was walking north on the R near Lantz. She's a reliable performer.

  3. #3827

    Brightmoore

    Did a little hunting tonight. John R was dead so I headed down to the Triangle. DEAD. SO I headed over to Fenkell and dreamt I saw a BSW about a 7. She was standing in the doorway of a building so I wasnt sure if she was working. I drove past like 4 times and she never gave me the "look" or the "wave". A guy in front of me was trying to get her as well. She finally went to the corner and talked to him. He must not have liked what she had to say because he took off without her and I swooped in. Did the test and I told her a jack for BJ and off we went. She said her name was Jazz and she wasnt from around there. She had a really blah attitude and said "she didn't need to do this". I was thinking here we go. This is going to be real dry and not a good experience. Boy was I wrong! I have to say without pause or hesitation. This was the best BBBJCIMWS that I have ever dreamt of in my entire life! Her technique was perfect and she did it like she was really trying to please me and like she really enjoyed it. Who knew? Will definitely have this dream again!

  4. #3826
    [QUOTE=TwatTeaser; 1184432]Did a little recon on the 8 late night last night. Far east side.

    Talked to a nice WSW blonde hottie think she said her name was Cassandra. Damn this chick was the nicest looking thing I've seen on the east side in a long long long time. Hair down the back, nice C's which she had to show me. Didn't pick her up although I should have. I had just got off work and was too tired to even dream. Got creeped outby something else going on in the hood and had to go before I got digits. Bummed out as this girl had major potential and a nice attitude.

    Drove around the corner and a cute BSW was sitting in her car. Said her name was Tina. Looked like she was living out of her car. Had everything but the kitchen sink in the back seat. Decent newer car though. Said she was homeless. Asked if I had a $5 for gas if wasn't going to give her a ride. She didn't have digits. [/QUOTE.]

    8 mile and what? What was the cross street?

  5. #3825

    Recon on the 8

    Did a little recon on the 8 late night last night. Far east side.

    Talked to a nice WSW blonde hottie think she said her name was Cassandra. Damn this chick was the nicest looking thing I've seen on the east side in a long long long time. Hair down the back, nice C's which she had to show me. Didn't pick her up although I should have. I had just got off work and was too tired to even dream. Got creeped outby something else going on in the hood and had to go before I got digits. Bummed out as this girl had major potential and a nice attitude.

    Drove around the corner and a cute BSW was sitting in her car. Said her name was Tina. Looked like she was living out of her car. Had everything but the kitchen sink in the back seat. Decent newer car though. Said she was homeless. Asked if I had a $5 for gas if wasn't going to give her a ride. She didn't have digits.

  6. #3824

    Update on Triangle Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a Brunette early Saturday morning in the Triangle. Tina WSW about 5'3" 130 Decent bbbjtcim for the usual She worked hard so I gave a tip! Had a decent body was wearing a dress so I had full hands on access. Will repeat and try the upgrade next time! Also from THursday 4/14 was cruising the 8 and saw a WSW with long dark hair between DQ and Ryan (Haven't seen any activity there for a while) I scooped and she was a little chubby for my taste but what the hell. I dreamt she was probably mid 40ish 5' maybe 130 but had a nice round tail. Decent bbbjtcim but too bad for her It had been a drought for me so I Peter Northed her tonsils LOL poor girl took it like a trooper and every drop! She wrote down her number but not the name Would repeat just to see her nice round tush if nothing else!
    Saw Tina again last night in the pouring rain. Decided to pick her up. She said she had just gotten jumped by a few guys and robbed and she had a few bruises to prove it! She was very nice had on a skirt once again during the BBBJ my hands began to wander and noticed no panties! Opted for the upgrade! Worthwhile sp for sure will def see her again! If guys are robbing the girls for $.05 we are a target for sure! Watch your backs and Be safe out there!

  7. #3823
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Heather's always hit or miss. I did good last time I saw her and got her new cell, better then toft and getting into a potential bad situation. Also saw your post on Casey, she was great back in the day, her last couple weeks she looked so so bad though.
    Bad news. This chick's also a parole absconder out of Oakland county on a ten year sentence.

    But I agreee, she's a freak and was great back in the day.

  8. #3822

    The triangle Tuesday

    Quite a few out around 3:30 to 4:00 pm many I've never seen before many on the young side about 5 WSW and 1 blk the blk around notel on G. R the rest on street behind party store as usual looking for certain one that never showed then when I was ready all dissapeared.

  9. #3821
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Picked up the famous Heather from the Triangle a couple of days ago. Very disappointed this time around. Her oral technique was weak and the so called HJ was worse and hurried. She wanted 2 jacks but I talked her in to one plus a tip after. Needless to say she never got it and told me she had a cell number. I said okay good for you LOL. I don't know what happened when I first met her a little over a year ago I remembered dreaming of good bbbjtcimws and it was woth one jack and a half maybe even a quarter thrown in for good measure.
    Heather's always hit or miss. I did good last time I saw her and got her new cell, better then toft and getting into a potential bad situation. Also saw your post on Casey, she was great back in the day, her last couple weeks she looked so so bad though.

  10. #3820
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying "Her $100 donation went up? And if so to what?
    Sorry don't know all the code yet. Her old price, standard for a SW who's a 8-9 went up some (double) since she got clean and is off the streets. So less than that, but she's still a hustler and will ask for your kitchen sink.

  11. #3819
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me thats a joke! 60 bucks for HJ on the street? Ok assuming this isn't a troll or leo with h too much time on his hands I refer you to the 22 rules of mongering and to read the forums. Other than that, go hit the culbs and find another gf.
    Those rules are gold, I didn't know of them until I read that. They should be auto-linked with every validation e-mail LOL

  12. #3818

    Heather In the Triangle

    Picked up the famous Heather from the Triangle a couple of days ago. Very disappointed this time around. Her oral technique was weak and the so called HJ was worse and hurried. She wanted 2 jacks but I talked her in to one plus a tip after. Needless to say she never got it and told me she had a cell number. I said okay good for you LOL. I don't know what happened when I first met her a little over a year ago I remembered dreaming of good bbbjtcimws and it was woth one jack and a half maybe even a quarter thrown in for good measure.

  13. #3817

    NO jk

    I was supposed to have a good time, the pressure got to me I dunno how you guys do it, a few of them looked like dudes. Somthing tells me a strip club and a wad of cash is a better idea, if the streets are hungry theyll eat.

  14. #3816

    Ashley-

    She's been clean for a while but still occasionally does her thing. She looks great off the junk. Her $ donation went up a little, not desperate I guess. I have more photos but still figuring out this board and my comfort level. More importantly I have a working phone number, trade only. I also have Heather's number from the triangle, sure that one won't work long.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0629101442.jpg
Views:	2996
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	128899

  15. #3815

    Lisa on the G

    WSW, mid-30's, brown hair, mildly rough voice but nice face, smile and eyes. Decent body from what I could feel through clothes. FS was available but I only had time for BBJTC, .25. A bit mechanical but she took direction. I'd repeat in a pinch and might try the FS. Got digits.

    I was out there on the G looking for this WSW that I saw a week earlier. Shortish strawberry blonde with spiky / messy hair and what seemed to be a large rack flopping around under her t-shirt. Anyone tried her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape