Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1912

    Heather In the Triangle

    Picked up the famous Heather from the Triangle a couple of days ago. Very disappointed this time around. Her oral technique was weak and the so called HJ was worse and hurried. She wanted 2 jacks but I talked her in to one plus a tip after. Needless to say she never got it and told me she had a cell number. I said okay good for you LOL. I don't know what happened when I first met her a little over a year ago I remembered dreaming of good bbbjtcimws and it was woth one jack and a half maybe even a quarter thrown in for good measure.

  2. #1911

    NO jk

    I was supposed to have a good time, the pressure got to me I dunno how you guys do it, a few of them looked like dudes. Somthing tells me a strip club and a wad of cash is a better idea, if the streets are hungry theyll eat.

  3. #1910

    Ashley-

    She's been clean for a while but still occasionally does her thing. She looks great off the junk. Her $ donation went up a little, not desperate I guess. I have more photos but still figuring out this board and my comfort level. More importantly I have a working phone number, trade only. I also have Heather's number from the triangle, sure that one won't work long.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0629101442.jpg
Views:	2996
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	128899

  4. #1909

    Lisa on the G

    WSW, mid-30's, brown hair, mildly rough voice but nice face, smile and eyes. Decent body from what I could feel through clothes. FS was available but I only had time for BBJTC, .25. A bit mechanical but she took direction. I'd repeat in a pinch and might try the FS. Got digits.

    I was out there on the G looking for this WSW that I saw a week earlier. Shortish strawberry blonde with spiky / messy hair and what seemed to be a large rack flopping around under her t-shirt. Anyone tried her?

  5. #1908

    Mich Ave / vernor / fort

    Went for a drive in the rain tonight and had a couple decent dreams.

    There were a ton out. Surprisingly, but I guess it is Friday night. I picked up Charlene and Baby, both on Mich Ave. Vernor had a couple possibilities but I decided to hold out for something better. And Fort just had one fattie.

    Charlene is a decent looking 31 why / o WSW. Self proclaimed lesbian. But cute. Got FS for 25. Tried dropping her off cause she was getting on my nerves and she begged me to take her to the DQ for a banana split. Guess mine wasn't good enough.

    Then I picked up Baby who most of you probably know. She is mid 20's short petite WSW. Decent face and body, teeth are jacked. She has put on a bit of weight, and in a good way. Anyone know if she is expecting? I failed to ask.

    Happy Hunting

  6. #1907
    Quote Originally Posted by DRopStar55  [View Original Post]
    HAy I'm a young wanting to learn the ropes I've picked up mickey at livernois and michigan ave paid 60 for a HJ she made me cum early, I was supposed to have sex she fled on me.
    Please tell me thats a joke! 60 bucks for HJ on the street? Ok assuming this isn't a troll or leo with h too much time on his hands I refer you to the 22 rules of mongering and to read the forums. Other than that, go hit the culbs and find another gf.

  7. #1906

    Just broke up with gf

    HAy I'm a young wanting to learn the ropes I've picked up mickey at livernois and michigan ave paid 60 for a HJ she made me cum early, I was supposed to have sex she fled on me.

  8. #1905

    Wow Notels

    Wow guess I might have to find some new places. Bomb threat at one and shooting at the other. All in one day

  9. #1904

    Tina In the Triangle

    Picked up a Brunette early Saturday morning in the Triangle. Tina WSW about 5'3" 130 Decent bbbjtcim for the usual She worked hard so I gave a tip! Had a decent body was wearing a dress so I had full hands on access. Will repeat and try the upgrade next time! Also from THursday 4/14 was cruising the 8 and saw a WSW with long dark hair between DQ and Ryan (Haven't seen any activity there for a while) I scooped and she was a little chubby for my taste but what the hell. I dreamt she was probably mid 40ish 5' maybe 130 but had a nice round tail. Decent bbbjtcim but too bad for her It had been a drought for me so I Peter Northed her tonsils LOL poor girl took it like a trooper and every drop! She wrote down her number but not the name Would repeat just to see her nice round tush if nothing else!

  10. #1903

    Casey was a good one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    There was this small (under 5', around 90 lbs) blonde WSW named Casey around Fenkell / Lahser a couple of years ago. Anyone remember? Always dressed a little tough. Baseball cap and denim jacket, short hair, sorta rough in the looks. Best oil change service my car ever had for only 20. Dreamed a regular (like weekly) dream of her for a few months, and then she vanished completely. It's a common story, I know, but damn it was good while it lasted.

    She had a remarkable ability to squeeze my finger at will. I don't know if it was just that tight or she had exceptional muscle control or what. Never had a chance to explore the rest of the menu.

    As always, sing out if you've seen this one anywhere recently.
    Have not seen her in at least three years. Reliable got her to give me the FULL menu once and she always gave msog. I had plenty of great times with her. Unfortunately last time I saw her after I dropped her off uncle paid me a vistit about a mile away for a few words to the wise.

  11. #1902

    Out riding

    Been a while since I posted, I still dream, just rarely post anymore. I was out and about tonight, figured I would take a stroll through my usual haunts. I was out and about from 12:30 am. 5 am.

    Fort. Nada to be found at all, looked like a ghost town.

    Telegraph. 1 WSW 40ish (5) located at gas station at tele and 6 mile, she waved at me as I drove past. This was about 4:45 am.

    Vernor. 1 WSW about 50ish (4) walking around at about 3:30 am.

    Michigan. Most amount of girls I have seen running around since the Hollywood H. Days. I spoke with Candy. 20ish hsw? (6) who seemed a bit skittish. 35 yr old heavier set WSW (7) with large breasts (DD at least) , cute face, dark hair. 27 yr old tiny little WSW (6) with reddish blonde hair and a piercing in her eye brow. Saw two BSW walking and waving 20ish spinners (6ish). Saw 3 different brunette WSW about 20ish, (7-9) 135ish, missed the scoop by seconds. Saw 2 heavy hsw (5-6) , one almost got run over as she ran out into the street to try and flag me down. 1 older WSW (40ish) (5) walking around with an umbrella. Saw a short haired red headed wsw with glasses (5) walking around. This was 1-4:20 am, my uncle was no where around except towards the end of the evening and that was simply to deal with a crashed van on Livernois.

  12. #1901

    Thought I would take a ride

    Drove by John R and there were two cops who pulled over Johns. There was a cop hiding on 8 mile around John R. Another one was an undercover one by the Church near 6 mile. I see him there often there, I wonder why?

    However, there were at least three SWs working out there, two of which gave me the eye. One was a young WSW that was fairly attractive. The other was a WSW too with her black pimp. She was older and was clearly a drug addict.

    Over at Michigan Ave, there were two SWs. One was a WSW, skinny and old, but still bangable. Another was one was BSW, early 30s with a red purse.

    On Woodward and Six mile, there was a nice looking BSW, late 20s. She was there for a little while.

  13. #1900

    Lisa. Michigan Ave

    Picked up Lisa on Michigan Ave late this afternoon. Long, straight brown hair, attractive girl. It's been a while but I've dreamt about her before and my dream was the same as last time. Average, mechanical, BBJTC for $.25 but got the job done. Digits available.

    Has anyone seen Tracy lately? Her number is NFG again.

  14. #1899

    Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    There was a ton of wh0res on Michigan Ave today, but watch out for the one with the penis by the car lot.
    I think I saw it. As matter of fact, I saw a few who looked 'suspect', IMHO. Different races 2. B carefull.

  15. #1898

    The times they are a changing?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    There was a ton of wh0res on Michigan Ave today, but watch out for the one with the penis by the car lot.
    This is the first positive recon I've read in the D for a while. What time of day did you see all these girls (and 1 dude)?

    At the assumed average mass of 125 lbs per SW (give or take a few pounds, depending upon the price of crack, recent incarceration, etc.) we're talking 16 girls to the ton. I'd love to see that much pussy on the hoof in one place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape