Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3814

    Mich Ave / vernor / fort

    Went for a drive in the rain tonight and had a couple decent dreams.

    There were a ton out. Surprisingly, but I guess it is Friday night. I picked up Charlene and Baby, both on Mich Ave. Vernor had a couple possibilities but I decided to hold out for something better. And Fort just had one fattie.

    Charlene is a decent looking 31 why / o WSW. Self proclaimed lesbian. But cute. Got FS for 25. Tried dropping her off cause she was getting on my nerves and she begged me to take her to the DQ for a banana split. Guess mine wasn't good enough.

    Then I picked up Baby who most of you probably know. She is mid 20's short petite WSW. Decent face and body, teeth are jacked. She has put on a bit of weight, and in a good way. Anyone know if she is expecting? I failed to ask.

    Happy Hunting

  2. #3813
    Quote Originally Posted by DRopStar55  [View Original Post]
    HAy I'm a young wanting to learn the ropes I've picked up mickey at livernois and michigan ave paid 60 for a HJ she made me cum early, I was supposed to have sex she fled on me.
    Please tell me thats a joke! 60 bucks for HJ on the street? Ok assuming this isn't a troll or leo with h too much time on his hands I refer you to the 22 rules of mongering and to read the forums. Other than that, go hit the culbs and find another gf.

  3. #3812

    Just broke up with gf

    HAy I'm a young wanting to learn the ropes I've picked up mickey at livernois and michigan ave paid 60 for a HJ she made me cum early, I was supposed to have sex she fled on me.

  4. #3811

    Wow Notels

    Wow guess I might have to find some new places. Bomb threat at one and shooting at the other. All in one day

  5. #3810

    Tina In the Triangle

    Picked up a Brunette early Saturday morning in the Triangle. Tina WSW about 5'3" 130 Decent bbbjtcim for the usual She worked hard so I gave a tip! Had a decent body was wearing a dress so I had full hands on access. Will repeat and try the upgrade next time! Also from THursday 4/14 was cruising the 8 and saw a WSW with long dark hair between DQ and Ryan (Haven't seen any activity there for a while) I scooped and she was a little chubby for my taste but what the hell. I dreamt she was probably mid 40ish 5' maybe 130 but had a nice round tail. Decent bbbjtcim but too bad for her It had been a drought for me so I Peter Northed her tonsils LOL poor girl took it like a trooper and every drop! She wrote down her number but not the name Would repeat just to see her nice round tush if nothing else!

  6. #3809

    Casey was a good one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    There was this small (under 5', around 90 lbs) blonde WSW named Casey around Fenkell / Lahser a couple of years ago. Anyone remember? Always dressed a little tough. Baseball cap and denim jacket, short hair, sorta rough in the looks. Best oil change service my car ever had for only 20. Dreamed a regular (like weekly) dream of her for a few months, and then she vanished completely. It's a common story, I know, but damn it was good while it lasted.

    She had a remarkable ability to squeeze my finger at will. I don't know if it was just that tight or she had exceptional muscle control or what. Never had a chance to explore the rest of the menu.

    As always, sing out if you've seen this one anywhere recently.
    Have not seen her in at least three years. Reliable got her to give me the FULL menu once and she always gave msog. I had plenty of great times with her. Unfortunately last time I saw her after I dropped her off uncle paid me a vistit about a mile away for a few words to the wise.

  7. #3808

    Out riding

    Been a while since I posted, I still dream, just rarely post anymore. I was out and about tonight, figured I would take a stroll through my usual haunts. I was out and about from 12:30 am. 5 am.

    Fort. Nada to be found at all, looked like a ghost town.

    Telegraph. 1 WSW 40ish (5) located at gas station at tele and 6 mile, she waved at me as I drove past. This was about 4:45 am.

    Vernor. 1 WSW about 50ish (4) walking around at about 3:30 am.

    Michigan. Most amount of girls I have seen running around since the Hollywood H. Days. I spoke with Candy. 20ish hsw? (6) who seemed a bit skittish. 35 yr old heavier set WSW (7) with large breasts (DD at least) , cute face, dark hair. 27 yr old tiny little WSW (6) with reddish blonde hair and a piercing in her eye brow. Saw two BSW walking and waving 20ish spinners (6ish). Saw 3 different brunette WSW about 20ish, (7-9) 135ish, missed the scoop by seconds. Saw 2 heavy hsw (5-6) , one almost got run over as she ran out into the street to try and flag me down. 1 older WSW (40ish) (5) walking around with an umbrella. Saw a short haired red headed wsw with glasses (5) walking around. This was 1-4:20 am, my uncle was no where around except towards the end of the evening and that was simply to deal with a crashed van on Livernois.

  8. #3807

    Thought I would take a ride

    Drove by John R and there were two cops who pulled over Johns. There was a cop hiding on 8 mile around John R. Another one was an undercover one by the Church near 6 mile. I see him there often there, I wonder why?

    However, there were at least three SWs working out there, two of which gave me the eye. One was a young WSW that was fairly attractive. The other was a WSW too with her black pimp. She was older and was clearly a drug addict.

    Over at Michigan Ave, there were two SWs. One was a WSW, skinny and old, but still bangable. Another was one was BSW, early 30s with a red purse.

    On Woodward and Six mile, there was a nice looking BSW, late 20s. She was there for a little while.

  9. #3806

    Lisa. Michigan Ave

    Picked up Lisa on Michigan Ave late this afternoon. Long, straight brown hair, attractive girl. It's been a while but I've dreamt about her before and my dream was the same as last time. Average, mechanical, BBJTC for $.25 but got the job done. Digits available.

    Has anyone seen Tracy lately? Her number is NFG again.

  10. #3805

    Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    There was a ton of wh0res on Michigan Ave today, but watch out for the one with the penis by the car lot.
    I think I saw it. As matter of fact, I saw a few who looked 'suspect', IMHO. Different races 2. B carefull.

  11. #3804

    The times they are a changing?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    There was a ton of wh0res on Michigan Ave today, but watch out for the one with the penis by the car lot.
    This is the first positive recon I've read in the D for a while. What time of day did you see all these girls (and 1 dude)?

    At the assumed average mass of 125 lbs per SW (give or take a few pounds, depending upon the price of crack, recent incarceration, etc.) we're talking 16 girls to the ton. I'd love to see that much pussy on the hoof in one place.

  12. #3803

    Ashley. Brightmoor

    Took a look around the Triangle this morning (before the sunrise) and spotted nobody out except for one tall thin WSW who I've seen around from time to time, but never picked up. Don't know the name, but I would have in there a loooong time ago if I had ever seen her smile. Her face seems set in a permanent 'stink-eye' expression. Still waiting for that one, I suppose.

    Did roll through Brightmoor after giving up on the Triangle crowd. Tumbleweeds rolling down Fenkell would not have been out of place this morning. Did catch up to Ashley, a 25-30 year old WSW as she was trying to earn her morning wages. I figured what the hell, about time I met some new providers. Decent BBBJ, although there was definitely some 'not so fresh feeling' going on all over this one. If it wasn't 35 degrees outside I would have rolled down the windows. Dropped her off at a notel where she says she is staying with her friend Amber. Definitely more of a hoodrat than a pro. No repeat likely.

    Later on rolled the JR and US12 strolls to not much avail. Interesting coincidence, though. Both of the WSW I saw on Mich Ave (mid-day) looked like they had shared the same bottle of purplely red hair color. Odd. JohnR had nothing going on, really. Just one SW in sight. Seen her before but never been tempted to meet her. She looks like nothing so much as a blonde hound dog, smoking a cigarette, standing upright on the side of the street.

    On the way back out I rolled the Triangle again and saw tiny Trish lurking east of Telegraph. I guess the warm weather finally chased her out of her cigarette infused hotel room and onto the stroll. Don't think I'll go back to that one for a while, though. Nice and small, decent shape for 50-ish, but you could strike a match in her crotch it was so dry. Dust bunnies on my dick, fellas.

    Tired of all this driving around. Got a call from a retired semi-pro while I was writing this. I'll be heading down to pick her up for some quality time at a decent hotel tomorrow. No charge, just the cost of a decent room. I'll loan her a few bucks if she asks, but she didn't the last two times we got together. This one's a bit of a head case but great in the sack.

    Cheers!

  13. #3802

    Slim pickings

    I've been busy lately but have had a few chances to run the strolls. Is something happening, or is uncle grounding the girls? There seems to be nothing worth picking up if I see any sp's at all. Happened to be in Ypsilanti the other night, and saw some great options. Met up with Erica who was totally eager to have fun! I'll put the rest of the post in the appropriate forum.

  14. #3801

    Tina

    Took my Chene stroll a few days back. Saw Tina, WSW 5'4" shoulder length brunette, slim. Haven't seen her since I last dated her a couple years back. She was a solid 8 but now a 4, I was horny so what the hell, got a notel. BJ was still hella good. I opted 4 FS and it was ok, but it was like I was doing a glass of water. .15 and I gave her a. 10 tip. Had a little roll in blackjack earlier so I was generous.

  15. #3800

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Here she is.
    I think I may have seen this lady a few times, around 7 and John R. Seemed a bit slimmer than in the photo. Maybe 5 years of the 'life' have taken their usual toll.

    Never picked her up (the one I'm thinking might be Melanie) because she has given me either an ugly look or a crazy look everytime I've circled for another pass. Maybe it's just her face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape