Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1895

    Tina

    Took my Chene stroll a few days back. Saw Tina, WSW 5'4" shoulder length brunette, slim. Haven't seen her since I last dated her a couple years back. She was a solid 8 but now a 4, I was horny so what the hell, got a notel. BJ was still hella good. I opted 4 FS and it was ok, but it was like I was doing a glass of water. .15 and I gave her a. 10 tip. Had a little roll in blackjack earlier so I was generous.

  2. #1894

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Here she is.
    I think I may have seen this lady a few times, around 7 and John R. Seemed a bit slimmer than in the photo. Maybe 5 years of the 'life' have taken their usual toll.

    Never picked her up (the one I'm thinking might be Melanie) because she has given me either an ugly look or a crazy look everytime I've circled for another pass. Maybe it's just her face.

  3. #1893

    Slow Night

    I went out and cruised MI Ave near inkster about 10pm on Sunday evening. I made several trips up and down past the cheap hotels, and saw very little action. I finally saw 1 WSW, but the time I got turned around she was gone. I am not sure if it is this area or time, but not much happening.

  4. #1892

    LEO in the Triangle

    I strolled the Triangle after a cocktail or two and couldn't find anything. Figured the weather would have them out in packs. Passed the notel on Telegraph saw my Uncle Leo and his friend in two cars. Guess thats why it was so quiet.

  5. #1891

    Melanie on the are

    So I was buzzing around last night. Went to R between 6 and 8 and nothing. Zipped over to Michigan Ave and nothing. Went to vernor and nothing. I don't get it. Perhaps it's the time of my travels (11-2am) but it was slim pickins until about 130, then I ran into Melanie (see a pic from wise a bunch of posts back). She looked like she was carrying a backpack full of weights the way she was hunched over while she was walking. Decent to look at, and dressed for business. I scooped her up south of 7 and she asked if we could go to the gas station to get a soda. I took her and she got her stuff bought at the party store and we were on our way to a nice secluded spot. Very nice technique, and I got to play with her bolt ons and access to the cooter for my fingers. I think next time I wouldn't mind taking that for more than face. I got some numbers, but let me verify them before I pass them to senior members and look like an idiot when they don't work. 20+4tip. I would and will repeat. Next time I am going to try for some pics.

    (This is the stripper with fakeies)

  6. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Annie before the rain started just south of Nevada.

    Very sultry looking face with thick nips.

    BBBJ + swallow. .2 + a little change in my console for the gulp.

    Would definitely repeat if I run across her again.

    Only down side was that she has a bad gag reflex so there was no skull f'ing.
    Annie is a good ride too. If you get the chance to upgrade to FS, she's got a great pussy. I agree it's too bad about the gag reflex. . .

  7. #1889

    Annie, John R

    Picked up Annie before the rain started just south of Nevada.

    Very sultry looking face with thick nips.

    BBBJ + swallow. .2 + a little change in my console for the gulp.

    Would definitely repeat if I run across her again.

    Only down side was that she has a bad gag reflex so there was no skull f'ing.

  8. #1888

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember anything wrong with her teeth. Possibly two different Casey's here? She was a real sweetie, although definitely into her addiction. Moved from a flop on Rockdale to somewhere on Beaverland (don't you just love that street?) while I knew her. Gone for good, I suppose.
    I think I exaggerated about the teeth on Casey. But she was missing a tooth or two in front and she was self-conscience about it. I always had to be careful when grabbing her hair while I was face fucking her mouth so I would not get cut. But I'm positive it's the same one.

  9. #1887

    National Geographic: Women on the Edge

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit One  [View Original Post]
    I think I went to school with that girl. I'm almost positive.
    I remember that girl (short dark haired) being interviewed. She's Michell, last time I saw her was on Fenkel and Lasher back in 2007. Good BBJWCIM, she sure gained a lot of weight. I remember she said she was from Novi.

    Anyone know where I can get the full clip of the program online?

  10. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    The last time I seen her was on this TV show "Women On The Edge" here is a small clip of it but you neep to watch the hole show to see her.

    I have been with 99% of the WSW on that show, Nicki aka Green Eyes was one of the baddest bit-ches around, man she did it all even Greek and it was super cheap. Here is the link, click on the video tab.

    http://channel.nationalgeographic.co.../3832/Overview

    #tab-Videos / 05954_00.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGCSCqDob0Q
    I think I went to school with that girl. I'm almost positive.

  11. #1885
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro I did not know that was you. When you see me again wave me down and we can carpool, four bucks a gallon for gas. Shit, we all might be riding the iron-pimp looking for wh0res.
    Hell, I wouldn't have to flag you down if that was you. If I'd been a little too slow on the brake pedal I would have been in your passenger seat (along with the front end of my car) after you pulled that first (of several) 3-point turns in the middle of Woodbine. Maybe that stringy looking SW is the master of some magical BJ technique handed down through the ages. I know I wouldn't jump curbs like that otherwise.

  12. #1884

    Sunshine didn't help today

    Went through everyone's favorite polygon once more today, before heading home. Absolutely noboby walking around. I was hoping the sunshine and 52 degrees would bring something tasty out for a stroll.

    As I was heading out I finally saw one fast moving stringy-looking WSW heading East from Telegraph.

    To the Guy driving that red Pontiac: I would like to thank you for making such an obvious target of yourself. You are going to make a fine sacrificial lamb for uncle Leo. I hope to see you around, so that I can just wait for your inevitable capture and scoop up a dream while you have LE distracted. Keep up the good work.

  13. #1883

    Some more rollin'

    Triangle was absolutely dead this afternoon (even after the rain quit). Ran down Fenkell too: a couple of BSW out and about. JohnR had 4 BSW wandering around, a couple were doable and the others not so much. Spotted Nikki (red hair) over by her usual liquor store spot. She has put on a few pounds, hasn't she? Filled out those jeans well enough that I was tempted to be late for my next stop. Next time, maybe

  14. #1882

    Charlene Mich Ave

    Good dream of BBJTC, .25 from WSW, reddish hair, real solid body, nice technique.

    Would repeat.

  15. #1881

    Triangle recon

    Rolled the stroll around 4 this afternoon. One rough BSW for sure, and one possible hsw just S of Grand River. The young lady had on a red sweatshirt and jeans. Very slim and lovely.

    Nobody else out in the area that I could spot in one pass.

    Thought about running up to Flint in the morning, to see this famous neighborhood stroll for myself. That may be too much gas, though. Probably have to wait for business to take me in that direction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape