Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,251 to 17,265 of 19147
-
04-13-11 15:36 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 299Ashley. Brightmoor
Took a look around the Triangle this morning (before the sunrise) and spotted nobody out except for one tall thin WSW who I've seen around from time to time, but never picked up. Don't know the name, but I would have in there a loooong time ago if I had ever seen her smile. Her face seems set in a permanent 'stink-eye' expression. Still waiting for that one, I suppose.
Did roll through Brightmoor after giving up on the Triangle crowd. Tumbleweeds rolling down Fenkell would not have been out of place this morning. Did catch up to Ashley, a 25-30 year old WSW as she was trying to earn her morning wages. I figured what the hell, about time I met some new providers. Decent BBBJ, although there was definitely some 'not so fresh feeling' going on all over this one. If it wasn't 35 degrees outside I would have rolled down the windows. Dropped her off at a notel where she says she is staying with her friend Amber. Definitely more of a hoodrat than a pro. No repeat likely.
Later on rolled the JR and US12 strolls to not much avail. Interesting coincidence, though. Both of the WSW I saw on Mich Ave (mid-day) looked like they had shared the same bottle of purplely red hair color. Odd. JohnR had nothing going on, really. Just one SW in sight. Seen her before but never been tempted to meet her. She looks like nothing so much as a blonde hound dog, smoking a cigarette, standing upright on the side of the street.
On the way back out I rolled the Triangle again and saw tiny Trish lurking east of Telegraph. I guess the warm weather finally chased her out of her cigarette infused hotel room and onto the stroll. Don't think I'll go back to that one for a while, though. Nice and small, decent shape for 50-ish, but you could strike a match in her crotch it was so dry. Dust bunnies on my dick, fellas.
Tired of all this driving around. Got a call from a retired semi-pro while I was writing this. I'll be heading down to pick her up for some quality time at a decent hotel tomorrow. No charge, just the cost of a decent room. I'll loan her a few bucks if she asks, but she didn't the last two times we got together. This one's a bit of a head case but great in the sack.
Cheers!
-
04-13-11 14:59 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 327Slim pickings
I've been busy lately but have had a few chances to run the strolls. Is something happening, or is uncle grounding the girls? There seems to be nothing worth picking up if I see any sp's at all. Happened to be in Ypsilanti the other night, and saw some great options. Met up with Erica who was totally eager to have fun! I'll put the rest of the post in the appropriate forum.
-
04-12-11 23:52 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 438Tina
Took my Chene stroll a few days back. Saw Tina, WSW 5'4" shoulder length brunette, slim. Haven't seen her since I last dated her a couple years back. She was a solid 8 but now a 4, I was horny so what the hell, got a notel. BJ was still hella good. I opted 4 FS and it was ok, but it was like I was doing a glass of water. .15 and I gave her a. 10 tip. Had a little roll in blackjack earlier so I was generous.
-
04-12-11 14:11 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 299Melanie
I think I may have seen this lady a few times, around 7 and John R. Seemed a bit slimmer than in the photo. Maybe 5 years of the 'life' have taken their usual toll.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Never picked her up (the one I'm thinking might be Melanie) because she has given me either an ugly look or a crazy look everytime I've circled for another pass. Maybe it's just her face.
-
04-12-11 09:41 #1893Regular Member

Posts: 7Slow Night
I went out and cruised MI Ave near inkster about 10pm on Sunday evening. I made several trips up and down past the cheap hotels, and saw very little action. I finally saw 1 WSW, but the time I got turned around she was gone. I am not sure if it is this area or time, but not much happening.
-
04-11-11 13:21 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 32LEO in the Triangle
I strolled the Triangle after a cocktail or two and couldn't find anything. Figured the weather would have them out in packs. Passed the notel on Telegraph saw my Uncle Leo and his friend in two cars. Guess thats why it was so quiet.
-
04-11-11 13:09 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 249Melanie on the are
So I was buzzing around last night. Went to R between 6 and 8 and nothing. Zipped over to Michigan Ave and nothing. Went to vernor and nothing. I don't get it. Perhaps it's the time of my travels (11-2am) but it was slim pickins until about 130, then I ran into Melanie (see a pic from wise a bunch of posts back). She looked like she was carrying a backpack full of weights the way she was hunched over while she was walking. Decent to look at, and dressed for business. I scooped her up south of 7 and she asked if we could go to the gas station to get a soda. I took her and she got her stuff bought at the party store and we were on our way to a nice secluded spot. Very nice technique, and I got to play with her bolt ons and access to the cooter for my fingers. I think next time I wouldn't mind taking that for more than face. I got some numbers, but let me verify them before I pass them to senior members and look like an idiot when they don't work. 20+4tip. I would and will repeat. Next time I am going to try for some pics.
(This is the stripper with fakeies)
-
04-11-11 08:27 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 270Annie is a good ride too. If you get the chance to upgrade to FS, she's got a great pussy. I agree it's too bad about the gag reflex. . .
Originally Posted by Lord Helmet
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-11 06:23 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 102Annie, John R
Picked up Annie before the rain started just south of Nevada.
Very sultry looking face with thick nips.
BBBJ + swallow. .2 + a little change in my console for the gulp.
Would definitely repeat if I run across her again.
Only down side was that she has a bad gag reflex so there was no skull f'ing.
-
04-11-11 01:46 #1888Regular Member

Posts: 23Casey
I think I exaggerated about the teeth on Casey. But she was missing a tooth or two in front and she was self-conscience about it. I always had to be careful when grabbing her hair while I was face fucking her mouth so I would not get cut. But I'm positive it's the same one.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-11 01:37 #1887Regular Member

Posts: 23National Geographic: Women on the Edge
I remember that girl (short dark haired) being interviewed. She's Michell, last time I saw her was on Fenkel and Lasher back in 2007. Good BBJWCIM, she sure gained a lot of weight. I remember she said she was from Novi.
Originally Posted by Detroit One
[View Original Post]
Anyone know where I can get the full clip of the program online?
-
04-10-11 23:44 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 36I think I went to school with that girl. I'm almost positive.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-11 10:42 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 299Hell, I wouldn't have to flag you down if that was you. If I'd been a little too slow on the brake pedal I would have been in your passenger seat (along with the front end of my car) after you pulled that first (of several) 3-point turns in the middle of Woodbine. Maybe that stringy looking SW is the master of some magical BJ technique handed down through the ages. I know I wouldn't jump curbs like that otherwise.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-11 21:35 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 299Sunshine didn't help today
Went through everyone's favorite polygon once more today, before heading home. Absolutely noboby walking around. I was hoping the sunshine and 52 degrees would bring something tasty out for a stroll.
As I was heading out I finally saw one fast moving stringy-looking WSW heading East from Telegraph.
To the Guy driving that red Pontiac: I would like to thank you for making such an obvious target of yourself. You are going to make a fine sacrificial lamb for uncle Leo. I hope to see you around, so that I can just wait for your inevitable capture and scoop up a dream while you have LE distracted. Keep up the good work.
-
04-08-11 14:32 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 299Some more rollin'
Triangle was absolutely dead this afternoon (even after the rain quit). Ran down Fenkell too: a couple of BSW out and about. JohnR had 4 BSW wandering around, a couple were doable and the others not so much. Spotted Nikki (red hair) over by her usual liquor store spot. She has put on a few pounds, hasn't she? Filled out those jeans well enough that I was tempted to be late for my next stop. Next time, maybe











Reply With Quote





