Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1971

    All available!

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #2041  [View Original Post]
    What, exactly, was everything that you wanted?
    CBJ, DOGGIE, missionary, cowgirl. 69. Cleaned up.

  2. #1970
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctex99  [View Original Post]
    I checked out this place today; very friendly Mimi! Got all I wanted for $50 half hour and $50 tip. Nice clean place; I would recommend to all; been open 6 months maybe; has great parking in the back. Will be back soon!
    What, exactly, was everything that you wanted?

  3. #1969

    Bonsai Wellness, Escondido..

    I checked out this place today; very friendly Mimi! Got all I wanted for $50 half hour and $50 tip. Nice clean place; I would recommend to all; been open 6 months maybe; has great parking in the back. Will be back soon!

  4. #1968
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornybear  [View Original Post]
    Which girls do you recommend at Coco and Hana? Do you know their schedules, or do you just drop by?
    I like Maya, Rosie and Kelly. Just drop by, but if you go enough and ask the girls you like you will get to know their schedules.

  5. #1967
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior Leche  [View Original Post]
    Same owner, same layout, same girls (who work some days at Coco and some days at Hana) , just different parts of town. So no preference. I make my decision based on which girls are working on a particular day.
    Which girls do you recommend at Coco and Hana? Do you know their schedules, or do you just drop by?

  6. #1966
    Thanks, Dennis. I'll start doing my homework in the threads now for Escondido (unless you have a recommendation or two).

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis  [View Original Post]
    Temecula used to be OK. However, today it is not the case. I would try down to Escondido.

  7. #1965
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Old Guy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any recommendations for a good massage with a HE in the Temecula area? Went through past posts and most recommendations are from a couple years ago. Hoping to get something more up to date.

    PM or post if anybody can help out.

    Thanks
    Temecula used to be OK. However, today it is not the case. I would try down to Escondido.

  8. #1964
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryS1352  [View Original Post]
    Visited A-1 in Escondido this afternoon and had Sandy as my provider. It's been awhile since I had Sandy and I had forgotten what a treat she is. She is about 30 and absolutely gorgeous. The massage was OK but I wanted to get to the extras. Sandy doesn't disappoint and she really knows how to please. 30 minutes with the coupon from the Reader is $.40. I tipped $.80 for great service. As always you can PM me for more details.
    Planning on going this weekend! Wish me luck. I want me some BBBJ! LOL

  9. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarrefreak  [View Original Post]
    No foot massage w / HE this part of the work AFAIK. These are in common spaces. Now if you go to China. (some parts at least.)
    That's what I figured but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks.

  10. #1962

    You need to head west, wayyy west

    Quote Originally Posted by Senior Leche  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good foot massage place that also provides HE? I've RTFF but could not find reference to any such place (s). PM with details if you like. TIA.
    No foot massage w / HE this part of the work AFAIK. These are in common spaces. Now if you go to China. (some parts at least.)

  11. #1961

    Temecula?

    Anybody have any recommendations for a good massage with a HE in the Temecula area? Went through past posts and most recommendations are from a couple years ago. Hoping to get something more up to date.

    PM or post if anybody can help out.

    Thanks

  12. #1960

    Foot Massage w / HE

    Can anyone recommend a good foot massage place that also provides HE? I've RTFF but could not find reference to any such place (s). PM with details if you like. TIA.

  13. #1959

    Thai Massage, Sone

    I tried this new Thia MP which is about 5 buildings down from the popular Asia MP on the corner of 9th & ESc. Blvd. This is at 350 W. 9th, #102. I was hoping for more, but proved to be strictly legit. Walked on my back, and got a great massage for $45 an hour. But big signs saying "no sexual massage" on both sides of walls, and proved true.

    I still may go back, as she was very good. This is also about 5 blocks from Bonsai Massage which has some good reviews, and I may try next!

  14. #1958

    A-1 Escondido. Sandy

    Visited A-1 in Escondido this afternoon and had Sandy as my provider. It's been awhile since I had Sandy and I had forgotten what a treat she is. She is about 30 and absolutely gorgeous. The massage was OK but I wanted to get to the extras. Sandy doesn't disappoint and she really knows how to please. 30 minutes with the coupon from the Reader is $.40. I tipped $.80 for great service. As always you can PM me for more details.

  15. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryS1352  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try Golden Spa in Escondido. It's on East Valley Parkway across from the Home Depot. It's a small place and I used my $10 coupon so 30 minutes cost $40. I was escorted to my room and in came Miki, a 33 year old Thai girl. The massage was good and full extras were available. She started with a menu and I just said $60 and she agreed. This girl has a nice body but is young and somewhat inexperienced. PM me for more details.
    So which was it, was she 33, or was she young?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape