The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1956

    Golden Spa. Escondido

    I decided to try Golden Spa in Escondido. It's on East Valley Parkway across from the Home Depot. It's a small place and I used my $10 coupon so 30 minutes cost $40. I was escorted to my room and in came Miki, a 33 year old Thai girl. The massage was good and full extras were available. She started with a menu and I just said $60 and she agreed. This girl has a nice body but is young and somewhat inexperienced. PM me for more details.

  2. #1955
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades69  [View Original Post]
    Which spa would you prefer out of the two? Coco or Hana? And are they the same owner?
    Same owner, same layout, same girls (who work some days at Coco and some days at Hana) , just different parts of town. So no preference. I make my decision based on which girls are working on a particular day.

  3. #1954

    Information Please

    It's been a couple of years since I've been in San Diego (I'm in Phoenix) but I'm coming over near the end of May for some golf and some "relaxation". The last time I was there I found 3 or 4 AMP's on El Cajon Blvd. near Park, a couple on University near Texas St. (I think) and another one just east of 54th St. All of them left me with "happy" feelings when I left and I'd like to repeat when I'm there next month. BUT, I can't find them!

    I've run all the searches I can figure out, and looked through the last few months of posts and cannot find anything on any of them. Can some of you guys help me out with some info please? Are they still there? Have they moved? Any info (good or bad) on these, or others in the area, would be appreciated.

    If any of you need some info on the "spots" here in Hotnix, let me know. I'll be glad to reciprocate.

    Thanks,

    Dirty

  4. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior Leche  [View Original Post]
    If you paid $.6 door fee and $1. 4 for services, that's currently (unfortunately) the going rate in SD. Escondido is lower, and some SD girls want $1. 6 (and will even ask for $2. 0). You're lucky you got "Miki". She's the same girl who uses the name Maya at Hana, and is one of the best IMHO.
    Which spa would you prefer out of the two? Coco or Hana? And are they the same owner?

  5. #1952

    Latinas

    Does anyone know where I can get any latina girls? Looking for some young ones. Not sure what the going rate is on them. Need it close to downtown.

    Thanks in advance

  6. #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades69  [View Original Post]
    First post everyone. Stopped by Coco Spa today off Miramar Road. Very easy to find (next to Pastalini) and ample parking on the side. I was escorted to a posh room and signed up for a frequent flyer card. Paid 60 for half an hour and met up with Miki. I have to admit, the massage was great (I was expecting something half assed) and when it was time flip over, she asked what I wanted while playing with the boys. Feeling fully relaxed, I took it the whole way for $.40 more. After some lfk, CBJ and cg, I was toweled down with warm washcloths. She was definitely model material 8/10 and all in all had a great experience.

    I'm not familiar with AMP. Was $$ standard pricing? Or would my money fly further elsewhere?
    If you paid $.6 door fee and $1. 4 for services, that's currently (unfortunately) the going rate in SD. Escondido is lower, and some SD girls want $1. 6 (and will even ask for $2. 0). You're lucky you got "Miki". She's the same girl who uses the name Maya at Hana, and is one of the best IMHO.

  7. #1950

    Jacuzzi Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrc80  [View Original Post]
    A question for the regular hobbyists. But I have been quite curious about jacuzzis at AMP's here in San Diego and was wondering what it all entails of. Would she get naked and join in with me?

    Thanks in advance
    In San Diego, a "jacuzzi" at an AMP most likely will be an old jacuzzi tub in the bathroom or shower room. I have been mongering in SD for 25 years and have never found an AMP where the girl will get in the tub with you. The "jacuzzi" service usually is provided as part of the table shower. But you can find massage parlors in Tijuana where the girl will jacuzzi with you. If you find any place in SD that provides the service you ask about, please let me know by PM as I would be interested to try it!

  8. #1949

    A-1 Escondido

    Decided to try out A-1 based on the solid info from Big Larry. He's right about Mamasan and Erika but I did get a pretty decent massage from a young lady that rated out at about 6 in the looks department. I ended up getting a nice BBBJ to full completion. Don't forget the Reader coupon. Total damage. 40 house and. 60 tip.

  9. #1948

    Hana

    Been to hana spa once and received only a HJ cause it was my first time. Can someone please tell me if any of the girls rim there or cim. I definitely prefer rimming and don't want to drive all the way to asia spa. Please reply asap via pm or post thank you.

  10. #1947

    Jacuzzi Question

    A question for the regular hobbyists. But I have been quite curious about jacuzzis at AMP's here in San Diego and was wondering what it all entails of. Would she get naked and join in with me?

    Thanks in advance

  11. #1946

    Coco Spa. TOFTT

    First post everyone. Stopped by Coco Spa today off Miramar Road. Very easy to find (next to Pastalini) and ample parking on the side. I was escorted to a posh room and signed up for a frequent flyer card. Paid 60 for half an hour and met up with Miki. I have to admit, the massage was great (I was expecting something half assed) and when it was time flip over, she asked what I wanted while playing with the boys. Feeling fully relaxed, I took it the whole way for $.40 more. After some lfk, CBJ and cg, I was toweled down with warm washcloths. She was definitely model material 8/10 and all in all had a great experience.

    I'm not familiar with AMP. Was $$ standard pricing? Or would my money fly further elsewhere?

  12. #1945
    Dropped by burgerking today, started eating my food when I noticed a "Hana Spa" next door Any of you mofos go in there today?

  13. #1944
    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    Damn.

    Yeah that place popped up right when my pocketbook was light, so I couldn't check it out. Knew that place wasn't going to last long. But now that I have some coin I wanted to go around the board at least once over there but that place barely survived a month. Oh well. Guess I'll still be sticking to escorts for now.
    Yes, a would like to reconnect with two of those "girls" in the future. However, Vista just isn't up for any kind "fun" any more. Of course this joint was just so in your face that no way it could survive.

    I agree that for FS that escorts can be a better deal. I wish more Asians would go that route in SD. Still, I would like to find a good, convenient R&T location. I am only down to a couple of providers in this class and none in a a traditional AMP venue. I know of places out there that want .4+.4 for a quick HHR session but I really paying .5 door fee for the full hour with release. I didn't mind paying .6 at the closed location because the service was very good and the necessary tips weren't all that high.

  14. #1943
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryS1352  [View Original Post]
    ... and Touch of Health ... good bets. I will also try new Spas here in Escondido and post.
    While I haven't been in ToH for quite some time, I always viewed it as very much as a second tier location.

  15. #1942
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanamp  [View Original Post]
    This place was crazy busy because it was the only game in town and the girls went beyond the normal R&T for a Chinese place. Good while it lasted but it was clearly doomed from the start.
    Damn.

    Yeah that place popped up right when my pocketbook was light, so I couldn't check it out. Knew that place wasn't going to last long. But now that I have some coin I wanted to go around the board at least once over there but that place barely survived a month. Oh well. Guess I'll still be sticking to escorts for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape