Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,336 to 55,350 of 61400
-
04-02-11 17:04 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 978Jenna
If you where looking for Jenna, she wasnt around the PP. Saw her and an older girl dark hair sitting on Conklen for a while, then they walked up the street & disappeared before I got around the block. Alot of the girls walk from PP to Conklin Haven area. Not alot out over there today, nad for CB & WW. Did see 2 fair WSW on Harford road, Intrusting. I guess girls didn't want to come out in the rain, got several calls from friends I didn't know I had LOL. Will take aride now that the sun is out & see was going on.
-
04-02-11 11:06 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 107Amber
Picked up amber a few nights ago. At first she looked like that girl from pretty in pink Molley Ringwald. She is 24, nice body. When she got in my car we did the secret hand shake and we both passed. I took her to my spot and we started to talk price. She ratteled off 50 for this. 100 for that. 200 an hr and I was like wohhh! She wanted 50 for a BJ plus a tip? We talked a little more and she setteled for 30 for a BJ. She wanted the 30 up front and when I handed it to her I seen a bandage on her hand and dried up blood all over her hand. The bandage was soaked in old and new blood. I said that I had to go and that she could keep the 30 for her time. I took her back and dropped her off and when she got out she dropped her purse and everything came out. I turned on all the inside lights of my car to help her find all her stuff and to make sure she did not take anything of mine. When I turned on my lights I then seen all the track marks all over her hands / arms and their was old dried blood all over her arms and shirt. The rest of the night I spent cleaning my car.
I picked her up around fairhaven. Said that she lives with her Mom and Dad.
TB
-
04-02-11 02:52 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 144Jenna
Been with Jenna several times and its always pleasant. She doesn't have bad teeth I have to say she's a pretty clean girl esp when she's not roughing it. Great tits. Has a annoying bf that calls her constantly when she's gone yet he knows why she's gone. Go figure. I luv red heads and she's has fed my fetish for them over and over. And the carpet matches the drapes. Great girl.
Originally Posted by Breast Fed
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-11 01:01 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 132Angelina
What does she look like?
Originally Posted by Jambo12
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-11 00:11 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 438Haha this is an April fools joke right.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-11 23:14 #6060Regular Member

Posts: 1Angelina is stinky!
I saw Angelina last night. She is the worest person I ever met. She stinks, bad attitude. She hangs out at pp area.
-
04-01-11 20:04 #6059Regular Member

Posts: 4It was just a simple question.
I appreciate you answering my question, however I don't think the sarcasm was necessary. I thought this was suppose to be a friendly way for all of us to communicate. Thanks anyway.
Originally Posted by Didireally
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-11 14:06 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 132Yup that's her
She's 4'11" tiny. Bad teeth, nice tits (D). Good personality. GFE.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-11 12:43 #6057Regular Member

Posts: 4Wtf
Wow really! I have not been around these boards very long, but why would you want someone out a house were you can find or take a girl. It is no different than putting a sign in front of his shit hole, pound the pavement pierre has been around for a while. Most any girl in that area can give you that info
Originally Posted by Xtreme49
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-11 04:55 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 1788What if you run into one or more of her previous "dates?" Or what if she arranges a date with someone at this "function?" Way bad idea!
Originally Posted by Joseleche
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-11 22:38 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 697Do not bring a streetwalker. What if she needs a fix or something? BAD IDEA
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-11 22:32 #6054Regular Member

Posts: 4Pierre's
I have noticed some posting referring going to Pierre's, can someone tell me what or where Pierre's might be?
Thanks
-
03-31-11 22:29 #6053Regular Member

Posts: 4Pierre's
I have noticed some posting refering going to Pierre's, can someone tell me what or where Pierre's might be?
Thanks
-
03-31-11 22:13 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 312A non-sexual escort
ModelMayhem. Com.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Yep. That is what I said. Search for one that has her email address posted unless you can register as a real photographer. I have thought about contacting this one before: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2133532. Unfortunately, the event didn't pan out, so I never even contacted her. I have found BP girls who were aspiring to become something a little more classy than BP girls on the site.
-
03-31-11 22:12 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 978Chico
Try the Baltimore Back page for what your looking for










Reply With Quote





