Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,351 to 55,365 of 61400
-
03-31-11 21:59 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 318Pretty Woman
Was a fictitious movie. Most of the girls on the street just want get their hands on the money and get some meds. If you are serious about this you would do better with an escort, they probably do these kind of dates sometimes. Don't forget to post about your "experience" it should be interesting.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Rp
-
03-31-11 21:39 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 602Crazy request
I know how crazy this sounds but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. I have an event that I have to attend this Saturday afternoon and I want to make an impression. Soooo, I'm looking for a BEAUTIFUL young lady to be by my side for roughly 2hrs. That's it! No movies, dinner, or sex involved. Just mingling and socializing from around 12:00-2:00ish and pretending we're a happy couple, LOL. I have a strong preference for someone who is young and slim / slender and a slight preference for asian and / or white women but all races are welcomed.
I have digits (if they still work, LOL) for a few SW's but none that I'd bring to a function to impress someone. Would be willing to share digits as a token of my appreciation. Can anyone help a fellow monger out?
Chico
-
03-31-11 20:26 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 182Red head
I now have a mission for the weekend. I saw this little red head with a bunch of freckles Walking up baltimore near Patterson yesterday. I was on my way to work so I didn't have time to stop. I've seen her around but every time I get a chance to stop someone else scoops her up. I think her name is jena from reading other posts. Well that is my one goal for the weekend hopefully the weather breaks. I'll report back with some pics.
-
03-31-11 19:57 #6047Senior Member

Posts: 182Lori
Dude, I'm new here too. But it's pretty obvious If you read the post it tells you where to find her.
Originally Posted by Nwattack
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-11 15:51 #6046

Posts: 540Why don't you just ask cls9637 for the information you seek? (Oh. Almost forgot, and RTFF)
Originally Posted by NcGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-11 05:03 #6045Senior Member

Posts: 1788The Rest of Lori
These are the remaining pictures of Lori from last weekend. Just look for her around Brunswick St. Enjoy the pictures, and if you pick her up I'm sure you'll enjoy your time with her! Of course, as always, YMMV.
-
03-30-11 23:29 #6044Regular Member

Posts: 14Second
Like I said before, I have no idea what their names are.
And I guess I am a "Junior Senior" member? LOL.
Ya'll are some DOBs.
Enjoy.
-
03-30-11 21:44 #6043Senior Member

Posts: 146Seniors membership!
It's easy to become a senior member, or get your membership.
Just go to any food market, buy any kind of cereal, cut all the bar codes, as soon as you get 10, get an envelop and send it to 121212 wilkey milkey av. Wait a couple months and you will get the golden membership!
XD!
-
03-30-11 19:44 #6042Regular Member

Posts: 1Lori
I am new to the site. Where do I find her?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-11 15:28 #6041Senior Member

Posts: 1146Hey Watch that senior bashing.
Hey, watch that senior bashing. Some of us old guys are Senior Seniors.
Do any of the girls on the street give senior discounts.
I got to find a girl on eros that offers an AARP discount.
Or special Social Security prices.
The guy wants to be a senior memeber cause he's old? That is funny.
Jackson. We got any kind of thread for guys with Alsihemers or dementia.
Pity, get laid, have the time of your life, get up and can't remember a whitt about it. LOL.
Dam, come to think of it. I wouldn't mind forgetting a couple of them too.
Ah, but some. Some, ahhhhhh, hope its the last thought I have as go off to monger heaven.
That time with Tina. OMG she laid there, sweat on her body, in the dark with a lite shining from behind her, glistening off her side, hips, chest, breasts. The sound and warmth of her breathing on my face, as she dozed off. Holding me so close. I wanted her for 10yrs. And there she was laying next to me, spent and exhausted, satisfied and happy. . Well, until the ***** ran off with Chucky. LOL.
Ok. I'm done.
Smiling Fox, ; }
-
03-30-11 14:24 #6040Regular Member

Posts: 2Hey Whitt
Say and think what you want, and I might be old but watch who you are calling a Bastard.
-
03-30-11 13:36 #6039Senior Member

Posts: 158As any vet would know.
Tours are now limited. No more 15 month deals. Something's not right. RTFF and soldier on. Good Luck and thank you in advance for your upcoming service to tour forum..
Originally Posted by MackDaddy57
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-11 13:32 #6038Senior Member

Posts: 312Senior
I don't think he understands what senior means. He might have been lurking for a long time. That, or he is an old bastard. Just because he gets a discount at Golden Corral doesn't make him a senior member.
Originally Posted by Tottomim
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-11 13:29 #6037Senior Member

Posts: 158Got to Give to Get
How do you get to be a Senior Member and this is the first post? I wouldn't give up that girl's number. Am I missing something? Sounds fishy.
Originally Posted by NcGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-11 10:30 #6036Regular Member

Posts: 2Heather on carey
I'm a Senior member thats have been around the area for last 12 years but have never posted (sorry) , but am out of town a lot. In just getting back I found pictures of an old friend on a post from cls9637 of Heather. Would love to connect if someone would share her digets in a PM. If so I will owe you big time. Will also start posting on a regular basis.









Reply With Quote






