Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,336 to 55,350 of 61397
-
04-02-11 01:01 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 132Angelina
What does she look like?
Originally Posted by Jambo12
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-11 00:11 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 438Haha this is an April fools joke right.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-11 23:14 #6060Regular Member

Posts: 1Angelina is stinky!
I saw Angelina last night. She is the worest person I ever met. She stinks, bad attitude. She hangs out at pp area.
-
04-01-11 20:04 #6059Regular Member

Posts: 4It was just a simple question.
I appreciate you answering my question, however I don't think the sarcasm was necessary. I thought this was suppose to be a friendly way for all of us to communicate. Thanks anyway.
Originally Posted by Didireally
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-11 14:06 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 132Yup that's her
She's 4'11" tiny. Bad teeth, nice tits (D). Good personality. GFE.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-11 12:43 #6057Regular Member

Posts: 4Wtf
Wow really! I have not been around these boards very long, but why would you want someone out a house were you can find or take a girl. It is no different than putting a sign in front of his shit hole, pound the pavement pierre has been around for a while. Most any girl in that area can give you that info
Originally Posted by Xtreme49
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-11 04:55 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 1788What if you run into one or more of her previous "dates?" Or what if she arranges a date with someone at this "function?" Way bad idea!
Originally Posted by Joseleche
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-11 22:38 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 697Do not bring a streetwalker. What if she needs a fix or something? BAD IDEA
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-11 22:32 #6054Regular Member

Posts: 4Pierre's
I have noticed some posting referring going to Pierre's, can someone tell me what or where Pierre's might be?
Thanks
-
03-31-11 22:29 #6053Regular Member

Posts: 4Pierre's
I have noticed some posting refering going to Pierre's, can someone tell me what or where Pierre's might be?
Thanks
-
03-31-11 22:13 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 312A non-sexual escort
ModelMayhem. Com.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Yep. That is what I said. Search for one that has her email address posted unless you can register as a real photographer. I have thought about contacting this one before: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2133532. Unfortunately, the event didn't pan out, so I never even contacted her. I have found BP girls who were aspiring to become something a little more classy than BP girls on the site.
-
03-31-11 22:12 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 978Chico
Try the Baltimore Back page for what your looking for
-
03-31-11 21:59 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 318Pretty Woman
Was a fictitious movie. Most of the girls on the street just want get their hands on the money and get some meds. If you are serious about this you would do better with an escort, they probably do these kind of dates sometimes. Don't forget to post about your "experience" it should be interesting.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Rp
-
03-31-11 21:39 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 602Crazy request
I know how crazy this sounds but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. I have an event that I have to attend this Saturday afternoon and I want to make an impression. Soooo, I'm looking for a BEAUTIFUL young lady to be by my side for roughly 2hrs. That's it! No movies, dinner, or sex involved. Just mingling and socializing from around 12:00-2:00ish and pretending we're a happy couple, LOL. I have a strong preference for someone who is young and slim / slender and a slight preference for asian and / or white women but all races are welcomed.
I have digits (if they still work, LOL) for a few SW's but none that I'd bring to a function to impress someone. Would be willing to share digits as a token of my appreciation. Can anyone help a fellow monger out?
Chico
-
03-31-11 20:26 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 182Red head
I now have a mission for the weekend. I saw this little red head with a bunch of freckles Walking up baltimore near Patterson yesterday. I was on my way to work so I didn't have time to stop. I've seen her around but every time I get a chance to stop someone else scoops her up. I think her name is jena from reading other posts. Well that is my one goal for the weekend hopefully the weather breaks. I'll report back with some pics.










Reply With Quote



