Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,011 to 35,025 of 43544
-
03-28-11 09:14 #8534Senior Member

Posts: 284Shirley
She is 27 if you believe what she told me, LOL, but maybe early 30's at best. Cute and sassy with her cooing and using her long hair to run all over me. I tried to reach inside the top down the low neckline but she said please NO, I did squeeze OTC and there was a hell of a lot of padding, maybe self conscious; they are small ones. During the tease and HE, I did manage to get OTC in the valley and rubbed away which she seemed to enjoy or acted like she did although she was slippery through the strtech pants and did spread for better access.
Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt
[View Original Post]
Not sure if more will come but she was real flirty with the usual come back and see me soon.
I will go back for sure.
Thanks again.
CH
-
03-27-11 21:03 #8533Senior Member

Posts: 636Jessica at Waltham Wellness
After Jessica asking me "You try me next time?" as I was leaving my last visit, I thought it only right that I take her up on this offer. Called them up and made an appointment with her.
Got there and rang the bell and another girl answered the door. I told her I was there to see Jessica and she said "Jessica yes yes" and gestured upstairs. When we got to the top of the stairs she called out in Chinese. A few minutes later Jessica emerged and led me into a room.
Inside the room she immediately grabbed me in a tight hug and got quite friendly. What followed was one of the better AMP experiences I've had. I've seen a few of the girls at Waltham Wellness and Jessica is by far the best. I started out draped but had no worries that this was not going to end happily.
Very good massage. She was up on the table straddling my head at one point and really knows how to work the muscles well. Eventually she removed the towel and casual brushing of the boys when working my thighs, gradually became more and more deliberate. Great extended tease and feather touch before she got a hot towel. Wipe down and more feather touch / tease and then the flip. After flip she kept the tease going and moved onto the finale. She really knows how to do this well and seems to delight in it. Big smile on her face the entire time. Nice eye contact as well. Cleanup, face / scalp massage and hot towel again before helping me dress.
More sensual hugs before walking me to the stairs. She said it had been very slow and I was their first customer of the day. I was a little surprised as this was early afternoon on a weekday. 60/40. A definite repeat.
-
03-27-11 16:38 #8532Senior Member

Posts: 327Diva
The other night I stopped by the other non-asian place inside that building and it was busy so I went to Divas. I think I saw the saw lady you got, think her name was Lily long curly hair. Average at best.
Originally Posted by Accolon
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-11 14:00 #8531Senior Member

Posts: 189Bella at heavenly
I think she is one of the better providers out there and there is not that much on the South Shore. She is very erotic looking and I can see how some gusy think she is big. She really is not. Her upper body is strong like she works out with weights. Maybe from diving decent qualtiy massages it build up your strength. The only neagtive is they are very busy due to giving good service. Hour massage is hard to get so I settle for the half hour.
Originally Posted by Olepapa
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-11 12:21 #8530Senior Member

Posts: 465I second that motion.
I had called her one Saturday night to make an appointment then had to call her back to cancel it. She was most appreciative that I let her know I couldn't make it. When I called a few days later to reschedule she again stated how thankful she was that I had the courtesy to call to cancel instead of no-showing. She's too nice of a person, and her massage is too good, to screw around with her as a person.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-11 12:15 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 465Lex
Jimmy, I saw Shirley a few weks ago. Cute, not beautiful. Mid-upper 30's. Tall, thin. Wouldn't allow roaming and actually pulled away when attempting. Quality of massage: Very good, better than expected. Know's her stuff. I do hope the place sticks around for the quality of massage from a AMP.
Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-11 12:14 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 537Happy Feet Boston. Lincoln st.
I have not been, but heard this is legit place and that they were quite busy w / customers from financial district, etc.
Originally Posted by Catnibbler
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-11 12:07 #8527Senior Member

Posts: 279New Policy at WW
Gentlemen:
Your friend, BA, well recognizes that this is a public board, created expressly for the exchange of information about the lovely ladies upon whom we so depend for relaxation and companionship.
Nonetheless, I am of the view that as with so many things concerning relationships with the fair sex, discretion is the better part of valor. It is good to be brave in trying out new venues for the practice of our Hobby, but it is also good to be careful. In plain language, my fellow Hobbyists on the Boston board do from time to time offer too much information, Mr. P24's comments about WW serving as but one recent example.
In some cases, information provided on the Board is also highly suspect and can only serve to damage the places we visit and the ladies whose company we enjoy. This brings me around to the subject at hand, namely Pires24's report about a purported BJ experience at WW. I do not know Mr. P24 and it is not my wish to engage him in a "he said-she said" debate. Nevertheless, when I visited the establishment the other day, immediately after sharing a wonderful group hug with all three ladies, I could not resist mentioning the report, though I tried to do so with humor, gently inquiring whether the service menu had been expanded.
Lilly's husband was on hand enjoying a home cooked meal-BTW, nice fellow though he is, I did not hug him, just the ladies-so I was somewhat reluctant to spell out the details. But they got it.
Rarely have I seen such a reaction. To say that they were unhappy would be an understatement. In fact, I'd say they were appalled. I understand their language a little, having resided for a time in their home country when I was but a wee lad; I could not follow the full details, but did capture the essence. They said that in recent weeks two customers have taken covers and money out of their wallets post flip and made large offers for BJ and FS, but were turned down immediately. Right on the spot, they told me that as of now, their new policy will be to banish customers who seek more than customary service as well as those who are thought to have posted lurid or disrespectful remarks online. I do think they are serious.
Kindest Personal Regards,
BA
-
03-27-11 10:53 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 520You're Welcome
Hey Coast,
Originally Posted by Coast Hog
[View Original Post]
I'm glad you had a good experience with Shirley at the new Lexington place. Maybe you can help me with one thing: how would you describe her? I thought she was around 30, and definitely cute but not gorgeous. What I liked most was the body, but didn't get to see much of it.
Whaddya think?
JP.
PS. I can't take credit for doing anything other than posting long-winded reports here. If you actually read them, then thanks! If you then choose to visit a provider, then good for all of us, right?
-
03-27-11 01:06 #8525

Posts: 729Happy Feet
I tried the one in Waltham on Moody St. Shortly after they opened. I was on my way to RI for some AMP fun, and stopped for a foot massage, not expecting or particularly wanting anything else. It was a very relaxing experience for cheap money. 35 for one hour, I left 25 for tip. Was encouraged to visit again and try the full body massage, but the vibes I got made me think totally legit. I believe the gentleman at the desk told me they were affiliated with a place in Watertown that specializes in foot massage also. Will repeat sometime but will only expect a good foot massage. Others may have had different experience, of course.
Originally Posted by Catnibbler
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-11 00:46 #8524

Posts: 729Agreed
Agree absolutely. I was in to see that same provider recently and it now seems to be her standard thing to tell everyone who makes an app't : be sure and call back if you need to cancel.
Originally Posted by Dan Wesson
[View Original Post]
As a side note, it was very satisfactory appointment.
-
03-26-11 23:17 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 49Diva
Stopped by Diva in CT tonight for a half hour. First time there- clean, nice facilities, private rooms. Provider was an older Asian, about a 3. Seemed to be the only one there, and I had already been turned away from a few places that normally take walk-ins with "appointment only tonight sorry" phone calls, so I stuck with it. Body rub on the back w / drape, but only because the room was sort of cold- she rubbed all over. Hot towel, then no tease- straight to the flip (but hey, it is a half hour). Some rubbing, then she grabbed my hand and put it on Mr. Happy. So I grabbed her hand and said no you. She got it, somewhat mechanical but decent HE. Didn't try to pursue any extras or roaming because I just wasn't into her.
-
03-26-11 20:36 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 504Courtesy works both ways
On a recent outing to a preferred provider in Tewksbury (one who likes to talk) I had to listen to 15 solid minutes about how one of you mongers made an appointment with her and then pulled a no show without canceling.
Aside from the fact that this cut into an otherwise good session, it is inconsiderate (and costly) to a provider who works by herself and provides a quality experience. If we expect providers to honor our appointments, then we should show the same consideration, and at least call to cancel if need be.
OK, off my soap box for now.
-
03-26-11 19:23 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 465Watertown
I tried out 12 Belmont the other night. Nice looking girl. Very friendly. Mid-late 20's. Good massage. Has definitely had training. The diploma on the wall was a giveaway. Room was nice and warm. She used lotion and not too much of it. Nice warm towel cleanup before the flip. Draped the whole time front and back. No teasing and no HE. Time ran the full hour. No answering of the phone. $60 house fee. $15 tip. Anyone have any luck there?
-
03-26-11 15:12 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 427FBW vs. Reiki like a Tale of Two Cities
I decided, because I was right in the area, to give Reiki another try.
The Reiki experience went like this. The non-Asian lady at the desk introduced me to the assigned AMP. The provider was about a 4. The lady at the desk escorts me down the hall. She opens the first door on the right, ooops, occupied. Whoever you were, there was an unwanted perfect shot of your right knee, your left knee, and your weenie. The lady closes the door, and proceeds to take me towards the last room down the hall. Then, she abruptly stops, and goes in reverse back to the first room. She opens the door and curtly and rudely tells the monger that he better turn over on his stomach and cover up with the drape. Immediately, I said that I had to go.
I did not have any idea where I was going to go, but, I sure as heck knew that I was getting out of Dodge. Before I reached my vehicle, I decided to do a walkin at F BWorks.
The F BWorks experience went like this. I drove in, typical mongers everywhere. I walked in, typical mongers everywhere. The greeter told me to come back in 30 minutes. I killed time and showed up 5 minutes ealier than told. Deja vu, mongers coming and going when I got there. When I entered, the greeter lady did the right thing. She told a waiting walkin that I had an appointment and he would have to come back later. I got a decent provider (think: 8675309). We went to the room at the end of the hall. The entire hour plus was blissful. I have never before experienced 15 to 20 minutes of "light years beyond teasing". I do not know if what was delivered would be classified as courtship, or, perhaps worship. Whatever it may be called, it was pure ecstacy! What I do know is that lengthy, focused, dedicated attentiveness was delivered. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that the hot towel cleanup, the initial rubdown, and the post-head-and-foot rubdown were unbelievable. The entire experience was exhilarating. Damage was the same. 6 that Reiki would have been, plus a very nice tip.
I will leave it up to you Friends in Low Places to decide for me which place I should go back to. Internet votes only, no judging please.










Reply With Quote





