LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8505

    No apology necessary

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarguru  [View Original Post]
    A couple of months ago I countered Olepapa, that Bella was 20-30lbs overweight. I am issuing a formal apology, as I saw her earlier this week. And she looks great. NOW I do think she has lost weight, but I doubt she lost 20-30.

    The experience might have been my best yet in this hobby.
    Guitarguru,

    Thank you but no apology is necessary. Everyone has his own opinion to begin with, some like their women really thin, some like them with some flesh on those bones, some like them with lots of flesh on their bones. That's why Heinz has 57 varieties. Glad to see you had a good time with Bella. You should try her associate, Gianna, who is a bit slimmer than Bella and is also a great provider. I believe she has a larger menu available.

  2. #8504

    You sir are a stand up guy, but

    I must ask if your statement "best yet in this hobby" is related to this forum only as I know your vast experience elsewhere speaks volumes.

    Regardless of your answer, your testimonial regarding Bella certainly has my interest!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarguru  [View Original Post]
    A couple of months ago I countered Olepapa, that Bella was 20-30lbs overweight. I am issuing a formal apology, as I saw her earlier this week. And she looks great. NOW I do think she has lost weight, but I doubt she lost 20-30.

    The experience might have been my best yet in this hobby.

  3. #8503

    Buzzards Bay

    Has anyone gone to Bbay since they re-opened last week? Ad says new petite young girls. Just wondering if anyone has tried them. I did month ago DIY, wondering if anyone has had better luck there. Or anywhere else around that area.

  4. #8502

    Mea Culpa and apology to Olepapa

    A couple of months ago I countered Olepapa, that Bella was 20-30lbs overweight. I am issuing a formal apology, as I saw her earlier this week. And she looks great. NOW I do think she has lost weight, but I doubt she lost 20-30.

    The experience might have been my best yet in this hobby.

  5. #8501

    Re: Waltham Wellness. Review. Back to bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Olepapa  [View Original Post]
    I called this morning asking for appt with Jessica. Girl on phone said this was Jessica. Asked for 1pm, she said ok. I got there and Jessica is not in today. LuLu wanted to take care of me and LeiLei came out to apologize and suggest LuLu take care of me. I said LuLu was fine, and I liked her, but I made an appt with Jessica and did not like being lied to. They said come back tomorrow. I said I will not be available tomorrow and walked out. Guess it's time to send them a message again.

    Next Stop Sunny's in Oxford.
    Kudos to you, Olepapa. That's EXACTLY the way to handle this type of situation. If we continue to accept "bait & switch", that's what the providers will continue to give us. I don't want to try to speak for all, but for me, money and time are too precious these days to settle for this kind of treatment. Send a message. Those providers that get it right will prosper; those that don't will fall by the wayside. Just my .02 worth.
    Last edited by Santa66; 03-23-11 at 09:13. Reason: punctuation error

  6. #8500

    Arlington Forever young

    Made a appointment 1. 5 hours in advance at a time the "provider" requested 12:30. Arrived 12:20 walk threw the front door a a door chime went off. So I figured hey they knew I was there so I wait about 10 min then I can hear that sound the bucket of water from a table shower.

    So now it's 12:30 (appointment time) I figure that there must be a couple of providers out back, one just starting with one client and other provider finishing up with another client.

    About 10 min later (12:40) a women in her late 40s looks and body a 4/10 asks "you make appointment" I respond "yes for 12:30" her "you Mike" me "No" her "you John" me "No" and proceed to tell her my name she grabs my both my arms and responds with " Ya Ya you wait maybe 30 min" I ask if she is the only one working she says yes still holding onto me. Now I'm thinking to myself, she just started with the client she has out back that has been interrupted about 10 min now Mike and John are on the way. She can see the displeasure on my face and then says

    " ok you wait 10 min I be done soon" WTF! What is she going to do now short the poor monger thats been laying on the table for 15 min now saying WTF I knew I should of bailed! LOL So I tell her to take her time the the client she has now and I'll come back in 45 min. She says Ok you come back. So I left and kept driving.

  7. #8499

    New Place in Lexington

    Was in the area and heard (read) good things about the new place in Lexington, so decided to give them a call and head over. It's around the back of a very small office building, with I think a dentist office upstairs. I was worried about privacy going in because of the busy corner, but it's well-shielded from the street. The only real concern were the big windows looking down at you as you walk to the basement door.

    Place is nice and clean, looks new, and I counted at least four rooms, all appearing to have real walls and real doors. Requisite neon "open" sign in the window. Shirley greeted me at front desk and asked in broken English if I was there for a massage. She was around 30 but had a youthful look and was cute with a nice body. Not a "10" but a decent 7 overall. Wasn't really showing any skin, but could tell she has a nice body.

    She led me to the back room and I mentioned the CL $5 discount, which took her a couple tries to figure out. She did wind up charging me the. 55 for an hour. Room was a good temperature and light was covered by a cloth. I undressed and she came back. Absolutely no reaction to me being naked on the table, so I was happy she didn't rush to drape me.

    She asked if I liked soft, medium or hard. I told her I prefer hard. She started with no oil, but then used a very small amount of something. Might have been baby oil, but it had no scent and a little went a long way. This was a positive in my book since it was the middle of the day, and I didn't want to smell like a massage parlor for the rest of the day.

    The hard massage was really medium, and I have a feeling it would have been the same no matter what the answer had been. It wasn't terrible, just not deep tissue or anything. She moved around the table, but never lost contact with my skin. The music and her continuous rubbing had me very relaxed. A few times she ventured down below the waist with slight incidental contact here and there. A good sign. She also got up on the table and used her elbows and weight to work my lower and middle back.

    Lower half was similar to the top, but not as strong. Her hands went all the way up to the very top of my thighs several times, and the incidental contact became more pronounced.

    After about 35 minutes on the table, she had covered basically all of my back, and changed to a feather-touch for about a minute or two. Not a total tease, but the beginnings of the next phase. She said she was going to get a hot towel, and wiped me down then continued with feather-touch that was obviously more focused on one area.

    She told me to flip, put a pillow under my head, and asked me if I felt good. Well, even though I answered 'yes' she probably could tell already from my 90% stiffie! She started with my head and neck and worked down to my chest and stomach. Here's where she made up for the average massage. She did about 6-7 minutes of really nice teasing without ever really coming near the package, then worked down below the waist on the inner thighs and quads. There was no doubt where we were heading, but I must say that the anticipation and teasing had me squirming on the table. This gal really knows how to build it up!

    Finally, as she brushed the twig and berries she looked at me to ask one last time if I felt good, and then if I wanted more. Of course I wanted more! Here, she wanted to know if I would take care of her and whispered "40". The only negative to this point but the negotiations were quick and she got right back to work. Still using a very gentle touch, she started to stroke all around my junk, and also did some nice work on the nipular area.

    Another few minutes of this and she asked if she could use some oil, then proceeded to finish me off with an excellent technique! Really knew how to build it up.

    I didn't really try to roam at all. Mostly because it was my first time and she didn't have easy-access, but I did grab her nice tight ass under her skirt but over the tights. Also, when I first flipped over, we had a little laugh about how cold my hands were (I must have bad circulation!). So I was hesitant to try & get up under her clothing this time. I'm not sure how much she'll allow, but I wouldn't be surprised if some more roaming on repeat visits.

    Clean-up was with another hot towel, and I got a mini bottle of water. I talked with her a little and found out they've been there about 2 weeks and she previously worked in Boston. Since I haven't really been to any of the Boston locations, I can't say whether she is a provider known to this board. By the name Shirley or any other. She's been in the US for 2 years. She said there are 2 girls there.

    On the way out, I walked past their little break room and caught a glimpse of another girl. Probably the other provider. Hard to say, but didn't look as young or cute as Shirley.

    Shirley asked me to come back and see her, and I told her I would. Grabbed a couple candies on the way out.

    Total was. 95 because of the $5 discount for mentioning their CL ad.

    Enjoy the Spring!

    JP.

    P. S.. I would suggest those wanting to partake head over soon. I am still very surprised that this place even got opened in Lexington, and would not expect it to last very long if the authorities find out what they do there.

  8. #8498

    Lol

    Never heard about that one! But I do know the honey farms store. I guess I won't try out the new place since someone already posted below.

    I did go to Lexington today and will write a report.

    JP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    JP,

    If I remember right, about two years ago, Wayland had an UTR escort provider who was not old, doing her brisk business out of a senior citizen housing location. When she went out of business, the Honey Farms next door had its condom sales cut back to almost nothing. Seems like that would constitute having a red light district to me, although from what I knew of her she was more redneck than red light.

    That said, I tend to agree with you about no expectations, no disappointment.

  9. #8497

    Was this poor judgement to work there?

    Quote Originally Posted by AMP Slave  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this, not sure where she posted but be careful out there.

    http://newton.patch.com/articles/pol...d-prostitution
    Indigo is the redone holiday inn to be sort of upscale like boutique place? I know it is right off the highway and seems very easy to be noticed in the traffic flow of this place compared to a Marriott set up.

    I the be curious to see the "research" leading to this outstanding piece of police work?

  10. #8496

    Re: Waltham Wellness. Review . Back to bait and switch

    I called this morning asking for appt with Jessica. Girl on phone said this was Jessica. Asked for 1pm, she said ok. I got there and Jessica is not in today. LuLu wanted to take care of me and LeiLei came out to apologize and suggest LuLu take care of me. I said LuLu was fine, and I liked her, but I made an appt with Jessica and did not like being lied to. They said come back tomorrow. I said I will not be available tomorrow and walked out. Guess it's time to send them a message again.

    Next Stop Sunny's in Oxford.

  11. #8495

    Ly

    Just left LY. Not that happy I might add. I called and made a appointment. When I got there I was met by a sweet little early 20's looker. She took my fee for the massage. 7 and table shower. 2. She brought me to the room gave me a robe and left. That was the last time I saw the little spinner until I walked out the door. In walks an older 50 ish asian woman. Takes me to the shower and begins. I'm a go with the flow kinda guy but I should have asked for the spinner. Not a bad shower some teasing the off to a great massage. Thats it. She encourage diy and grazed the boys a bit. .1 tip and out the door. If you want a great massage its a good spot. YMMV though. Anyone have a different experiance here?

    AM

  12. #8494

    Wayland UTR Red Light District

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt  [View Original Post]
    . Dunno, something about Wayland does not scream "red light district" to me.

    JP
    JP,

    If I remember right, about two years ago, Wayland had an UTR escort provider who was not old, doing her brisk business out of a senior citizen housing location. When she went out of business, the Honey Farms next door had its condom sales cut back to almost nothing. Seems like that would constitute having a red light district to me, although from what I knew of her she was more redneck than red light.

    That said, I tend to agree with you about no expectations, no disappointment.

  13. #8493

    Wayland

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson  [View Original Post]
    Yet another new place.

    FOUR SEASONS TUI NA MASSAGE 310. BOSTON POST Road (RT20) Wayland
    I tried it. Had an attractive but older therapist. Maybe 50 yo. Lisa. Massage was excellent although she avoided anywhere near the upper thighs or glutes. There was no teasing or HE. I think this is likely to remain strictly legit, similar to Lee's in Waltham.

  14. #8492
    Could be a case of hide in plain sight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt  [View Original Post]
    This is in my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll TOFTT but with *zero* expectations. Dunno, something about Wayland does not scream "red light district" to me.

    Will report back if I'm able to dig up some cash. Donations, anyone?

    JP

  15. #8491
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt  [View Original Post]
    This is in my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll TOFTT but with *zero* expectations. Dunno, something about Wayland does not scream "red light district" to me.

    Will report back if I'm able to dig up some cash. Donations, anyone?

    JP
    JP,

    I agree, it is very unlikely this place will be anything other than a legit massage place with no extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape