Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8490

    Wayland

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson  [View Original Post]
    Yet another new place.

    FOUR SEASONS TUI NA MASSAGE 310. BOSTON POST Road (RT20) Wayland
    This is in my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll TOFTT but with *zero* expectations. Dunno, something about Wayland does not scream "red light district" to me.

    Will report back if I'm able to dig up some cash. Donations, anyone?

    JP

  2. #8489

    Four seasons tui na massage

    Yet another new place.

    FOUR SEASONS TUI NA MASSAGE 310. BOSTON POST Road (RT20) Wayland

  3. #8488

    HE's in Chinatown

    Hi guys. Its been awhile since I've been in Boston and was wondering if someone could direct me to a "good" AMP in the chinatown area. Naturally the happier the better. PM me if you can help.

    Thanks

  4. #8487

    Newton Police Bust

    Just saw this, not sure where she posted but be careful out there.

    http://newton.patch.com/articles/pol...d-prostitution

  5. #8486

    Good Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaddmann  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian woman, LMT, well reviewed here. She posts to CL Therapeutic.
    Try Jenny in Franklin, Ma U Need a Massage, Main St. Great massage, not much else.

  6. #8485

    My WTF moment

    New place on Highland Ave in Somerville has an ad on CL. Tried calling both ads but no answer. Drove by the address and the place looks like it's still under construction. WTF?

  7. #8484

    Lees Marlboro

    Strangely enough, there is now a Lees in Marlboro (check CL 0123). Nicole (or whatever she calls herself now) is located there. You should believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt  [View Original Post]
    Since you've been to Waltham Wellness, I'll give you a place in Waltham. Lee's Massage on South Street. They won't give you any extras, but anyone you have there will give you any strength massage that you want, and do a great job. I know that a few people here have said they actually got the HE at Lee's but I have a hard time believing it.

    Also, if you go back to WW, try susan or lily next time. Their hard massage is really good, and of course there's a big finish!

    JP.

  8. #8483

    Real strong massage

    Since you've been to Waltham Wellness, I'll give you a place in Waltham. Lee's Massage on South Street. They won't give you any extras, but anyone you have there will give you any strength massage that you want, and do a great job. I know that a few people here have said they actually got the HE at Lee's but I have a hard time believing it.

    Also, if you go back to WW, try susan or lily next time. Their hard massage is really good, and of course there's a big finish!

    JP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Desperate for a STRONG HARD massage I cycled back to WW recently. Got LuLu, new to me. Petite, above average looks and age, breath smelled of tooth decay. NO ENGLISH. See end of report.

    Mid-Day, weekday, asked for strong, hard massage. It was so-so, no real training was obvious. After the flip, only one muscle group was worked, like trying to start a campfire. All over before I could slow her down. 50 minutes. 60/40 Won't repeat. So when I was leaving I was not looking at the top of the stairs properly and I almost fell, she says "BE CAREFUL". No english, huh?

    So, here is where I need help: Where can I get a 60 minute STRONG, HARD trained massage?

    Thanks.

    Mm

  9. #8482

    Liz

    Anyone know where Liz Brazzlian Massage from Lynn has gone?

  10. #8481

    Red Sun

    My recommendation would be try Anna.

  11. #8480

    Asian bodywork (randolph)

    I was down south of Boston today, remembered there was a spa in Randolph. I walked in. I went for half hour. $.5. Went up and got on table. Nancy 35-40, little over wieght, not much though. Looks 6. Massage 4. HE, 8 close to a 9. The place kind of dank, little musty even upstairs, but place is clean. I will return in future. $.5 plus 40 for half hour. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't that bad. The ending was great, she knew all the right moves.

    Stay safe,

    PR

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

    ======================================

    Hi PolishRod,

    I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

    Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

    It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

    On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

    Jackson

  12. #8479

    Hopful

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    I had an opportunity to speak with a provider I saw first at that #. Although English was difficult, it appears that lack of consistent business may have led to the apparent demise of that operation.
    Just hopeful thing just once but that will never happen

  13. #8478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    Shirley. Tremont in South End

    I had the recent occasion to visit Shirley in the South End. There hasn't been much reporting so I thought I would TOFTT. Shirley is mid to late 40s, I would guess. House fee was $70 for the hour. Didn't offer or inquire about half hour but based on past reports should be available. I should have gone with half instead. I've been here in the past but had more skilled providers. Shirley's massage skills were lacking IMHO. Very abbreviated massage on the back before the tease began. $100 for BJ and $60 for HJ. I could be wrong on the price for HJ, could have been higher. Even though I knew that this was going to a bad deal for me, little head won out this time. At least I got it down to $70 for BJ. Even that was a ripoff. No real sucking going on and she actually thought she was good. It was more of a HJ than anything else. I got away with roaming during BJ / HJ. I made sure to time it so that I came when her lips were on the little guy. Afterwards, she did spend a little time massaging the front.

    I would not repeat as there are better options. Shirley was actually a fallback because I couldn't get an appointment with Back Bay Alli. I should have saved my money or gone to CT.

    Stay safe and happy hobbying.

  14. #8477

    Stand your ground

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    I ended up at Lavender the other night. I was tired and my body ached after sitting around a conference table all day so I just wanted a massage. It was on my way home and when I drove by I saw that they were still open so I went in. I wish I had kept driving but I wanted to check out the new place. The massage was just okay. Definitely have had better. The girl (more like a late 30's woman) I had was nice enough and friendly but her massage skills are not that great. Massage was on the lighter side even though I asked for medium. Felt more like she was moving skin around. She never wiped the oil off so I had to take a shower as soon as I got home. The whole massage lasted only about 40 minutes which I wasn't happy about. I tried to reflect my unhappness in my tip but was told by her that 30 was too little and she wanted 40. Will I go back? Of course not.
    Thirty sounds like to much, hope you told her that and gave her I was only going to give twenty.

  15. #8476

    Lavender

    I ended up at Lavender the other night. I was tired and my body ached after sitting around a conference table all day so I just wanted a massage. It was on my way home and when I drove by I saw that they were still open so I went in. I wish I had kept driving but I wanted to check out the new place. The massage was just okay. Definitely have had better. The girl (more like a late 30's woman) I had was nice enough and friendly but her massage skills are not that great. Massage was on the lighter side even though I asked for medium. Felt more like she was moving skin around. She never wiped the oil off so I had to take a shower as soon as I got home. The whole massage lasted only about 40 minutes which I wasn't happy about. I tried to reflect my unhappness in my tip but was told by her that 30 was too little and she wanted 40. Will I go back? Of course not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape