Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8444

    Lavender

    Re-open in somerville, use to go and see jenifer and lisa. Good massage and great ending from both. Has any one tried recently, I was wondering if either girl is back. Great sandwitch shop next door. Rub, tug, and tuna. Haha I'll try soon and come back with report. P. R.

  2. #8443

    Sub par service main St Medford

    Went to Spa on main medford. Massage 2 he 0 " I'll help you" no thanks! After asking for tip and receiving it. Should of known looks 5.

    Parking is on street filled meter still got towed. WTF meter broken and ran out of time.

    Damages.

    House. 8.

    He. 4 (didn't happen)

    Meter 2. 00.

    Tow. 9.

    Ticket. 5 Yes ticket

    Think le watched me go into building.

    If service was at least good wouldn't of hurt so bad but even if offered for free next time I still would pass it up never mind possibility of le watching traffic coming and going

  3. #8442

    Google voice a must fr iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Jack  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting discussion is this an app that you can get for the iPhone directly on Google? How do I load it, like the idea of this very much.

    Jack
    Go online and sign up first to get number then you can download the app. Voila new number.

  4. #8441

    Spot on gentlemen

    Thank you both for the advice, absolutely spot on what I needed! Thanks again!

    Happy hunting all and stay safe out there!

  5. #8440

    Try Amy in Medford

    Brazilian woman, LMT, well reviewed here. She posts to CL Therapeutic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Desperate for a STRONG HARD massage I cycled back to WW recently. Got LuLu, new to me. Petite, above average looks and age, breath smelled of tooth decay. NO ENGLISH. See end of report.

    Mid-Day, weekday, asked for strong, hard massage. It was so-so, no real training was obvious. After the flip, only one muscle group was worked, like trying to start a campfire. All over before I could slow her down. 50 minutes. 60/40 Won't repeat. So when I was leaving I was not looking at the top of the stairs properly and I almost fell, she says "BE CAREFUL". No english, huh?

    So, here is where I need help: Where can I get a 60 minute STRONG, HARD trained massage?

    Thanks.

    Mm

  6. #8439

    Good strong massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Desperate for a STRONG HARD massage I cycled back to WW recently. Got LuLu, new to me. Petite, above average looks and age, breath smelled of tooth decay. NO ENGLISH. See end of report.

    Mid-Day, weekday, asked for strong, hard massage. It was so-so, no real training was obvious. After the flip, only one muscle group was worked, like trying to start a campfire. All over before I could slow her down. 50 minutes. 60/40 Won't repeat. So when I was leaving I was not looking at the top of the stairs properly and I almost fell, she says "BE CAREFUL". No english, huh?

    So, here is where I need help: Where can I get a 60 minute STRONG, HARD trained massage?

    Thanks.

    Mm
    Try holistic spa in revere ask for new haw tell her what ales you she's always done a great job for me.

    Lefty

  7. #8438

    Waltham Wellness Again & Question

    Desperate for a STRONG HARD massage I cycled back to WW recently. Got LuLu, new to me. Petite, above average looks and age, breath smelled of tooth decay. NO ENGLISH. See end of report.

    Mid-Day, weekday, asked for strong, hard massage. It was so-so, no real training was obvious. After the flip, only one muscle group was worked, like trying to start a campfire. All over before I could slow her down. 50 minutes. 60/40 Won't repeat. So when I was leaving I was not looking at the top of the stairs properly and I almost fell, she says "BE CAREFUL". No english, huh?

    So, here is where I need help: Where can I get a 60 minute STRONG, HARD trained massage?

    Thanks.

    Mm

  8. #8437

    Plymouth

    Tried the place on Samo but was closed. Said closed for today & tomorrow renovating and new staff. Bbay place is closed til 3/15? I think. Sign on door says on trip to China. Can't find a decent place in Plymouth or close to canal.

  9. #8436
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger Toogo  [View Original Post]
    When flying in stealth mode, I would highly recommend: google. Com / voice.

    It will give you a new phone number that will route calls to and from your cellphone. It's totally awesome. It works best with android / iphone / blackberry phones especially androids (pretty sure it works with all phones). You can text message with it, no logs or records on your cell phone bills of calls / test messages. I can't say enough how good it is for not getting caught. Another great thing is when someone calls, there is an option that they have to announce who they are before it connects to you. So when your phone rings you can hear the persons voice saying there name before deciding if you want to take the call. It's like it was made for this hobby. If that wasn't enough, the most important thing is your mobile provider has no history of your text messages. I recently found out through a buddy who got caught that if your SO is on the phone bill they can actually request a copy of all text messages. This was on AT&T. I don't think Sprint will let you do that and I don't know about other providers. Think about that. Scary huh?

    Also, a lot of phones have apps that with 1 button click you can instantly erase you phone log / text log / browser history etc. I even have another app on my phone that if a certain phone number calls me it leaves no history in my call log of outbound or inbound.

    Now if your super paranoid (like me). I would also suggest an iron key.

    http://www.amazon.com/IronKey-D2-S20...9746460&sr=8-1

    Its an encrypted USB drive that has it own browser and password manager. If someone tries to access it, after too many attempts it erases itself and uses military grade encryption. What nice about this is having the private browser is you can go on any computer plug it in, browse the web, visit whatever you want, save passwords for whatever websites you like to visit and when you unplug it that computer has NO HISTORY or ANY evidence or Trace of anything you did on it. Please do remember if your on a work computer and even if that computer has no history of what you did, your in private mode, erase cookies, etc. The IT guys can still see what websites you visited through their network because the firewalls log any network traffic. If you think using just private mode on your computer and its completely untrackable you are mistaken. Don't get me wrong its pretty good and will keep you out of trouble but its not absolute 100. It's a really nice thing to have even outside of the hobby. I manage my bank / investment / credit card accounts that NOBODY knows I have. Just keep it on your keychain and any notes / photos / files are always with you and completely encrypted so even if someone has it they aren't getting in it.

    I'll be the first to admit I'm paranoid but rather that then sorry. Just don't be stupid, always follow your instincts, if it doesn't feel right say nothing, walk away and monger another day.

    EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Internet Security Topic in the Site Administration section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!
    Thanks for the info! I do have an iphone, so I'm going to look into this. I was fucking freaked out when I got that call the other day. WTF are these bimbos thinking? Anyway, I'm done using my phone number.

    I thought you needed some sort of invite to join google voice though. Perhaps they changed this policy.

  10. #8435

    Google phone

    Very interesting discussion is this an app that you can get for the iPhone directly on Google? How do I load it, like the idea of this very much.

    Jack

  11. #8434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 344

    Yup!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight  [View Original Post]
    Two words my friend: Monger Phone!
    See my question and the responses in the "off-topic" thread from not too long ago.

  12. #8433

    Stealth Mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight  [View Original Post]
    Two words my friend: Monger Phone!
    When flying in stealth mode, I would highly recommend: google. Com / voice.

    It will give you a new phone number that will route calls to and from your cellphone. It's totally awesome. It works best with android / iphone / blackberry phones especially androids (pretty sure it works with all phones). You can text message with it, no logs or records on your cell phone bills of calls / test messages. I can't say enough how good it is for not getting caught. Another great thing is when someone calls, there is an option that they have to announce who they are before it connects to you. So when your phone rings you can hear the persons voice saying there name before deciding if you want to take the call. It's like it was made for this hobby. If that wasn't enough, the most important thing is your mobile provider has no history of your text messages. I recently found out through a buddy who got caught that if your SO is on the phone bill they can actually request a copy of all text messages. This was on AT&T. I don't think Sprint will let you do that and I don't know about other providers. Think about that. Scary huh?

    Also, a lot of phones have apps that with 1 button click you can instantly erase you phone log / text log / browser history etc. I even have another app on my phone that if a certain phone number calls me it leaves no history in my call log of outbound or inbound.

    Now if your super paranoid (like me). I would also suggest an iron key.

    http://www.amazon.com/IronKey-D2-S20...9746460&sr=8-1

    Its an encrypted USB drive that has it own browser and password manager. If someone tries to access it, after too many attempts it erases itself and uses military grade encryption. What nice about this is having the private browser is you can go on any computer plug it in, browse the web, visit whatever you want, save passwords for whatever websites you like to visit and when you unplug it that computer has NO HISTORY or ANY evidence or Trace of anything you did on it. Please do remember if your on a work computer and even if that computer has no history of what you did, your in private mode, erase cookies, etc. The IT guys can still see what websites you visited through their network because the firewalls log any network traffic. If you think using just private mode on your computer and its completely untrackable you are mistaken. Don't get me wrong its pretty good and will keep you out of trouble but its not absolute 100. It's a really nice thing to have even outside of the hobby. I manage my bank / investment / credit card accounts that NOBODY knows I have. Just keep it on your keychain and any notes / photos / files are always with you and completely encrypted so even if someone has it they aren't getting in it.

    I'll be the first to admit I'm paranoid but rather that then sorry. Just don't be stupid, always follow your instincts, if it doesn't feel right say nothing, walk away and monger another day.

    EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Internet Security topic in the Site Administration section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

  13. #8432

    Two words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacksmith  [View Original Post]
    Later that night, I got a call from her on my cell, which is totally not cool, saying that she missed my call. I guess I need to look into different ways to get different phone numbers for this "hobby". WTF? Not happy.
    Two words my friend: Monger Phone!

  14. #8431

    Bait N Switch

    Called. 1962 and ended up on the usual TDistrict. Girl on the phone sounded really sultry and cute and then I got the switcheroo with the girl who answered the door. Was not really to my taste, but I just wanted a massage. Name was "Dani" or something like that. I couldn't really understand her engrish all too good. Massage was decent, but I didn't want anything more. She kept grabbing my junk asking if I wanted something more or FS for $. Wasn't feeling it. Probably won't repeat with her.

  15. #8430
    Quote Originally Posted by Deklau  [View Original Post]
    I tried this place last week. They are located around two blocks away from the main chinatown area near New England medical. A two-call system got me into an apt. A nice but plain-looking 30-ish woman answered the door, who said she's brand new and will probably only be there for a week or so. Gave the. 7 house fee, got a very very bad rub, didn't seem to know what she's doing at all, but she did try to get me into the mood by touching me all over with her finger tips after 10min of rub. Then I asked for HJ, she didn't allow roaming, said her boss only let it when the client pay for FS (extra $). Whatever. The technique was decent. I got out in 25min, left. 4, didn't feel like sticking around. Would not repeat, but as people said the rotation is very frequent so YMMV.
    I tried the other day, parked near CT (I don't know exactly where it is because I've never been there before) , called the number but got voicemail. I tried again 3 or 4 more times over the next 40 minutes, but kept getting voicemail. I eventually got in my car and left.

    Later that night, I got a call from her on my cell, which is totally not cool, saying that she missed my call. I guess I need to look into different ways to get different phone numbers for this "hobby". WTF? Not happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape