Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8493

    Wayland

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson  [View Original Post]
    Yet another new place.

    FOUR SEASONS TUI NA MASSAGE 310. BOSTON POST Road (RT20) Wayland
    I tried it. Had an attractive but older therapist. Maybe 50 yo. Lisa. Massage was excellent although she avoided anywhere near the upper thighs or glutes. There was no teasing or HE. I think this is likely to remain strictly legit, similar to Lee's in Waltham.

  2. #8492
    Could be a case of hide in plain sight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt  [View Original Post]
    This is in my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll TOFTT but with *zero* expectations. Dunno, something about Wayland does not scream "red light district" to me.

    Will report back if I'm able to dig up some cash. Donations, anyone?

    JP

  3. #8491
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt  [View Original Post]
    This is in my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll TOFTT but with *zero* expectations. Dunno, something about Wayland does not scream "red light district" to me.

    Will report back if I'm able to dig up some cash. Donations, anyone?

    JP
    JP,

    I agree, it is very unlikely this place will be anything other than a legit massage place with no extras.

  4. #8490

    Wayland

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson  [View Original Post]
    Yet another new place.

    FOUR SEASONS TUI NA MASSAGE 310. BOSTON POST Road (RT20) Wayland
    This is in my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll TOFTT but with *zero* expectations. Dunno, something about Wayland does not scream "red light district" to me.

    Will report back if I'm able to dig up some cash. Donations, anyone?

    JP

  5. #8489

    Four seasons tui na massage

    Yet another new place.

    FOUR SEASONS TUI NA MASSAGE 310. BOSTON POST Road (RT20) Wayland

  6. #8488

    HE's in Chinatown

    Hi guys. Its been awhile since I've been in Boston and was wondering if someone could direct me to a "good" AMP in the chinatown area. Naturally the happier the better. PM me if you can help.

    Thanks

  7. #8487

    Newton Police Bust

    Just saw this, not sure where she posted but be careful out there.

    http://newton.patch.com/articles/pol...d-prostitution

  8. #8486

    Good Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaddmann  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian woman, LMT, well reviewed here. She posts to CL Therapeutic.
    Try Jenny in Franklin, Ma U Need a Massage, Main St. Great massage, not much else.

  9. #8485

    My WTF moment

    New place on Highland Ave in Somerville has an ad on CL. Tried calling both ads but no answer. Drove by the address and the place looks like it's still under construction. WTF?

  10. #8484

    Lees Marlboro

    Strangely enough, there is now a Lees in Marlboro (check CL 0123). Nicole (or whatever she calls herself now) is located there. You should believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt  [View Original Post]
    Since you've been to Waltham Wellness, I'll give you a place in Waltham. Lee's Massage on South Street. They won't give you any extras, but anyone you have there will give you any strength massage that you want, and do a great job. I know that a few people here have said they actually got the HE at Lee's but I have a hard time believing it.

    Also, if you go back to WW, try susan or lily next time. Their hard massage is really good, and of course there's a big finish!

    JP.

  11. #8483

    Real strong massage

    Since you've been to Waltham Wellness, I'll give you a place in Waltham. Lee's Massage on South Street. They won't give you any extras, but anyone you have there will give you any strength massage that you want, and do a great job. I know that a few people here have said they actually got the HE at Lee's but I have a hard time believing it.

    Also, if you go back to WW, try susan or lily next time. Their hard massage is really good, and of course there's a big finish!

    JP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Desperate for a STRONG HARD massage I cycled back to WW recently. Got LuLu, new to me. Petite, above average looks and age, breath smelled of tooth decay. NO ENGLISH. See end of report.

    Mid-Day, weekday, asked for strong, hard massage. It was so-so, no real training was obvious. After the flip, only one muscle group was worked, like trying to start a campfire. All over before I could slow her down. 50 minutes. 60/40 Won't repeat. So when I was leaving I was not looking at the top of the stairs properly and I almost fell, she says "BE CAREFUL". No english, huh?

    So, here is where I need help: Where can I get a 60 minute STRONG, HARD trained massage?

    Thanks.

    Mm

  12. #8482

    Liz

    Anyone know where Liz Brazzlian Massage from Lynn has gone?

  13. #8481

    Red Sun

    My recommendation would be try Anna.

  14. #8480

    Asian bodywork (randolph)

    I was down south of Boston today, remembered there was a spa in Randolph. I walked in. I went for half hour. $.5. Went up and got on table. Nancy 35-40, little over wieght, not much though. Looks 6. Massage 4. HE, 8 close to a 9. The place kind of dank, little musty even upstairs, but place is clean. I will return in future. $.5 plus 40 for half hour. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't that bad. The ending was great, she knew all the right moves.

    Stay safe,

    PR

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

    ======================================

    Hi PolishRod,

    I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

    Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

    It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

    On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

    Jackson

  15. #8479

    Hopful

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    I had an opportunity to speak with a provider I saw first at that #. Although English was difficult, it appears that lack of consistent business may have led to the apparent demise of that operation.
    Just hopeful thing just once but that will never happen

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape