Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,311 to 17,325 of 19137
-
03-18-11 21:38 #1827Regular Member

Posts: 4Ticket
They will offer impeding with good record its a money grab. All cities offer equipment violation or impeding.
Originally Posted by SoCalMonger
[View Original Post]
No Points No Ticket
-
03-18-11 02:19 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 273I've heard of some reports of SW action in pontiac, mt. Clemens and melvindale. And some of the older mongers might remember the massage parlors up and down woodward in royal oak and ferndale.
Originally Posted by Westside John
[View Original Post]
On my way home from a night of drinking (still knocking back a few budwisers) on st paddy's day, I cruised triangle to see what the fuss was about. 1 or 2 potentials but I was already buzzed and light on cash. Is there a good time to hit up the area? Especially the fenkell / telegraph streets?
Stay safe
-
03-17-11 03:13 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 34Suburbs
The only suburb I know of where you can get any action is driving down Michigan ave through Inkster and possibly Wayne / Westland. Slim pickings and if your riving down Michigan you may as well go through Detroit instead. Inkster has its fair share of notels but the action has died drastically since the major stings a few years back.
-
03-15-11 15:49 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 100Caught on JohnR
Sounds like a good plan. I was hoping they would let me pay a higher fine and say no foul like I have heard some cities do, that way it is not on my record and no points. I will definitely play the delay game.
Originally Posted by SoCalMonger
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the advice.
-
03-15-11 01:10 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 82Older jessica
Thought I would make a quick run down the mich on my way home. Multiple LEO out. Not sure what was up. Was turning around coming out of Micky D's and Jess was coming down the street. Let her in for some conversation. Said she was looking for a date. Late 20's early 30's hard to tell. Light brown hair & not much in the tt dept either. Agreed standard rate and elected for the BJ and ducked off to a non hidden spot! As I was letting the finger do the walking the invitation for greek was proposed. Next time I suggested. Fininished my work and was dropping her off. I pulled up to where she wanted and her dealer was waiting for this heroin who-re. She freaking put down the window, made the exchange as fast I knew what was going on. First time I saw something like this. I went another block and told her to get out. I didn't appreciate being the drug delivery boy. I guess I leaned a lesson. More worried about cops & robbers & never gave much thought to dealers!
-
03-14-11 19:49 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 31Spring Time on the JR
It was nice and sunny out today so I drove between 6-8 mile drive on JohnR. It was hopping! I must have seen 10 working gals in 2 miles. I didn't stop because of time, but I sure wanted to. Spring is nearly here fellas.
Have fun
-
03-13-11 23:34 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 615German1
Fight the traffic ticket. Delay as long as possible. Ask for a 30 day continuance online on the day before your hearing. About a week before the hearing ask for "trial by mail declaration". This where you tell your side of the story. If you lose you can still have a trial about 30 days later and see if the cop shows up. This will take about 6 or 7 months.
-
03-13-11 23:25 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 438
Originally Posted by FLSTC
[View Original Post]
Mack and V Dyke don't have anything over a 4 or 5. Met a nice rare WSW during the last storm, I posted (#2077). Just decided to hit old strolls. And YUCK.
Originally Posted by Introgue
[View Original Post]
And Plymouth BTW Wyoming and Southfield. Haven't picked up a SW ther in years. It used to be a good former stripper stroll, then an old lady stroll, now nothing.
-
03-13-11 14:41 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 100Caught on Johnr
I search and found out that it is 2 points. I would hope they had something set up that you could plead to another charge with no points, like impeding traffic and not have it on the record at all. They do this in Warren alot. They herd a bunch of people with the tickets in a small room and say pay this amount (usually$50 more) and you get no points and it doesn't show up on your driving record at all. I am tempted to fight it. It was 5:30 a. M. And there was not any traffic out at all.
Originally Posted by Original Man 78
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-11 13:43 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 457Damn, that's messed up. Usually that's a 2 point on your license, protest the ticket and they will usually reduce to 1 point. They'll make you plea to a lesser traffic offense like going 5 over in a 70 zone. Good Luck.
I guess John R. Is a stay away zone for when I get back in town.
Originally Posted by German1
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-11 11:34 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 36That guy meant Plymouth the ROAD. And six mile in Detroit.
Originally Posted by Introgue
[View Original Post]
You won't find shit in the suburbs. Your wasting your time. You need to go where everyone here talks about. The places that are brought up consistently
-
03-13-11 06:42 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 100Caught on JohnR
Was out early this morning doing a drive down JohnR. Did swing around a side street just north of 6 mile when coming back towards JohnR, lights came on from behind me. Police did the drivers license, reg. Insurance deal. Asked what I was doing, I replied nothing. He said I failed to use turn signal when turning from Brush to Louisiana.
He was back in his squad car for probably 15 minutes or so. Came back with a ticket for failure to use turn signal. Said this is their area and I didn't belong here. Ididn't see where he was before he pulled me over and I usually do a really good look around when driving. Recent reports of area being hot are right.
Question: are points given for this type of ticket?
-
03-12-11 09:42 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 174If you looking for street talent in the near to Detroit suburbs your wasting your time and gas. The only thing you will find will be a sting.
Originally Posted by Introgue
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-11 01:07 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 240Wow
I am surprised that Mack and Van Dyke still has talent. I had not seen anyone out in years. I met up with a Lisa awhile back that kind of fits that description and service was ok at best. However without seeing her I can not say it is the same girl. There are a few Lisa's out there met the one on JR at the gas station.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-11 20:49 #1813Regular Member

Posts: 8You meant six miles in Plymouth?
Is it really streatwalker zones in Plymouth township? I live near by. If that is true, I don't need to drive all the way to John R.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




