Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,326 to 17,340 of 19138
-
03-11-11 20:49 #1813Regular Member

Posts: 8You meant six miles in Plymouth?
Is it really streatwalker zones in Plymouth township? I live near by. If that is true, I don't need to drive all the way to John R.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-11 20:35 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 438Lisa
Hit ALL my spots a couple days ago. John R, Mack, Chene, Warren Harper. 14th, Fenkell near Wyoming and near Lahser, Wyoming, Plymouth. 6 mile, vanDyke and saw nothing. Exept this thick redhead Name Lisa on The R near 8m. Usually would scoop but got out a dude's old Sable. I just didn't feel right so I passed. Hit my Chene BTW 94 / Warren spot and who do I see? Lisa. Was going to partake when I look up the road and see the dude in the Sable again. Left her alone, just a bad feeling. If any 1 of you know who I'm talkin about, and you have dated her let me know, she has a smokin body but I just got a funny feelin about this 1.
-
03-07-11 16:57 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 486Curious
There's this older (35-40?) dirty blond WSW, not real pretty, that I've dreamed of seeing on John R S of State Fair almost always on the E side of the street. Sometimes she sits in front of the body shop. She's out there a lot and is sometimes the only one out. Anyone have any experience? She's not much to look at but if her skills and attitude are good, she might do in a serious pinch.
-
03-06-11 10:34 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 164I was thinking the same thing. . Granny SW?
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-11 07:16 #1809Regular Member

Posts: 24Karry or Kerry on John R.
Got her in the car at 7mile. I was really tired but she did a really good job. .2 plus tip for BJ.
-
03-05-11 18:14 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 273Gsw? Must be new to that one
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-11 00:13 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 438Worth Repeating
Originally Posted by Punishr
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-11 15:47 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 156Good Reminder.
I forgot to add that part JW. It's nothing but an easy money game.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-11 14:18 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 66What they really want is your car so drive around a cheap car that will cost them money if you don't pay the money to get it back.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-11 13:18 #1804Senior Member

Posts: 249Trust me, I see them a 1/4 mile away. The last 4-5 times I've cruised the R there have only been 1-2 of the "manly" looking ladies near 6 mile. Should I be trekking off the R? I prefer that street since it's not too far from the homestead.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-11 09:08 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 486I make a mental note when I see a LE car pulled up next to a SW and then. 5 minutes later, they're still there talking. I figure that they might be cooking up something like you describe and I avoid that SW, even after LE are gone.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
I also figure that the longer a SW is in one location, the more likely she may be being watched. You have to watch where the SW comes from, what's around the area in terms of houses and businesses, what people and cars are around. You just have to be REAL careful.
And then, after all that, if LE gets to a girl that you've been with and trusted in the past, you might get caught anyway. Are there any SWs that you know would refuse?
Just be careful.
-
02-27-11 01:16 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 438Leo
Just a little pointer fellas. Don't be so quick to pick them up. Scope the area, rolldown a couple blocks near her. From my experience LE don't practice the best discretion. I rarely pick up a SW who is standin stationary. Will you miss out on sum? Yes. Can LE still grab you? Yes. Be mindful of your surroundins. Take your paranoia with you. Just my 2cents.
-
02-26-11 17:02 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 156Angel
Well Fellas,
The young, hot Angel is back on the block (I've posted on her before). Saw her a few days ago on JR, didn't have time to sample, quick convo but got her new number. Send me a message for details.
-Cudi
-
02-26-11 16:55 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 156Fines.
The fines and fees for the court courts & impoundment are between $1500. $2000 (the impound fee itself is $900 and that doesn't include the storage / tow fees).
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-Cudi
-
02-26-11 16:53 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 156Info.
Man I hate to hear that, completely sucks. Unfortunately, this technique isn't new, I got clipped about 3 1/2 years ago on JR near 6 Mile (same m. O.) brunette was driving, we made small talk, hit the corner and the "boys" were waiting. I've also seen the same technique in the Fenkell area, although the decoy was simply leaning outside of her car.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
Be safe, be careful, these streets are no joke!
-Cudi










Reply With Quote




