Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 12096
-
03-07-11 03:21 #111Regular Member

Posts: 9Brandy's boyfriend is out of prison
He drives a red Grand Am be careful.
-
03-06-11 23:35 #110Senior Member

Posts: 62Northside today
Cruised the Northside hard today and saw one possible BSW in two hours. Then I did a few loops to the South and came up empty. This cold weather is killing me.
-
03-03-11 03:00 #109Senior Member

Posts: 63Hurry up with the warm days
I love it when spring hits. Especially April as that is when WE endergies starts shutting of the lights. Bitches are crawling the streets. A few years back it was the beginning of April and I actually took a chance on Wis ave.
There were so many hoes in the streets on side streets the cops seemed to avoid WIS ave because it would cause to much paper work.
So I see this BIGGGGG booty ***** peeking around a corner of a building just of wis ave. We look at each other and she motions for me to pull over. So I slow down look back and GODDDDAMMMM this ***** was stacked.
Tight big bubble butt and very cute face. She was cliched hoe clothes. I thought DECOY. But I could not resist after all just getting another look would not hurt.
I drive around the block and oh yes she is very sexy. I WANT THAT PUSSY. But I swear she is looking left, right and acting like a fuckin cop. So I decided to pull up and ask for as number for another day. FUCK MY CAR DOOR WAS UNLOCKED.
I slow and before I say Hi she jumps in. WTF she says if your not a cop show me your dick. Here it is.
She then lifts her shirt and she has perfect tits and flat stomach. I don't know why I asked maybe it was how pretty she was. But I asked why are you out here looking as good as you do?
She says her boyfriend went to jail and she got stuck with all the bills including the gas / light bill. Shut off notice. LOL.
So she tells me that she likes my body spray and thinks I look good. So 40 for BBBJCIM. BUT I finger her pussy and it smelsl very nice. She asks me if I want to fuck. I tell her I only have 40.
She says I like you pull over. I do she strips off her pants and tries to mount me. WAIT A MINUTE. Let me get my rubba.
I pop on the trojan and we fuck. Man her pussy felt so hot and tight. Plus I fingered her asshole. I push her off and tell her to suck all my cum out. She does BUT. She deep throats the dick and licks the bag. Argghhhhhh I felt like I was on a roller coaster blasting my balls empty.
Thanks WE energies
-
02-28-11 14:22 #108Senior Member

Posts: 436Saw a nice looking SW on 12th and national on Sat night around 11pm. She was either white or Latino. Hard to tell cause she had on a blue hoody and it was dark. I swung around the block and parked to observe. Couple of cars stopped for a few seconds but drove off without her. Started to wonder if she was working but then she climbed into an older compact car, maybe an honda.
Didn't really see anything on Nat or Lincoln.
-
02-27-11 19:44 #107Senior Member

Posts: 53Girls all over today around 5. 2 white blonde ones on greenfield, the usual on lincoln, then 2 black firm booty ones on national, vilet was empty, lisbon was popping with talent.
Found a great young firm one on lisbon I picked up and tryed out the training wheels with. God bless America. Ill be getting some FS from her soon, and I hope it won't be as good as I think it will be because my wallet will be drained as much as my balls were today.
-
02-27-11 03:12 #106Senior Member

Posts: 63That makes total sense. I was wondering why National is filling up with hoes of all sorts. Lately I have been seeing some fine ass bitches.
Originally Posted by Huzkin
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-11 16:44 #105Senior Member

Posts: 1313Tonya
Tonya's 1 of my favorites & I've been seeing her for a few months since I picked her up wandering around North Ave. I called & woke her up this week & picked her up 15 minutes later at her place on N side. She looked like she'd spent the last 2 hours getting ready. Awesome. She gave some great suck & spit, complete with sound effects. Now you bring it up I think I'll FS her next time.
Originally Posted by Iceman20
[View Original Post]
CM
-
02-26-11 13:58 #104Senior Member

Posts: 53Be careful on greenfield. LEO is literally raping that street from 27th to 6th. Just sitting watching pulling over guys and johns. Lincoln / National is your better bet for now.
Also, another good way to get a girls attention walking is pull over on side street and use your cell phone and flash her with the light a few times.
Works kind of nice, instead of pulling over next to them on the main drag.
-
02-24-11 18:46 #103Senior Member

Posts: 1434BSW on Lincoln
I wonder if it's the same one I have seen a few times? I saw her the first time in early January standing outside a liquor store on 6th and Maple, just standing there, not walking, but definitely looking. I was scared and would not stop because she was standing in the same spot for about 10 minutes. The next time I saw her at a store a block or two north of Maple on 6th, again just standing. A few weeks ago I saw her walking on Lincoln, could have been near 13th, but when I circled around she was gone.
Originally Posted by Realb41
[View Original Post]
The one I saw wore a hooded jacket and scarf, so it was hard to get a good look, but she looked real young. I was going to ask for ID before I discussed anything if I could have scooped her up.
-
02-24-11 18:11 #102Senior Member

Posts: 62Lincoln this afternoon
Saw a very fine, petite BSW around 13th. At first I thought it was a high school kid dressed like a SW but I saw her giving the eye and get picked up. About an hour later she was back again. I was driving through with company so I couldn't stop and get digits but I will definitely keep my eyes open for her in the future.
-
02-20-11 16:06 #101Senior Member

Posts: 195Sunday morning crusing
With the blizzard, frigid weather, and work travel, I haven't had time to cruise for new talent lately. But decided to check out the south side this morning around 8 AM. Nothing. Then went to the north side. Normally on a Sunday morning, there isn't a MPD car anywhere. This morning, I saw 6 squad cars within 30 minutes all over the north side and 3 had people pulled over. Too much activity for me.
Obviously, I didn't see anybody worth stopping for so I called Tonya, a 22 yo hottie that I've dated for the past 3 years. Lately, she has gotten a little full of herself so she isn't my first choice anymore. We headed to a county park where we did the usual BJ and FS. She doesn't prefer to give BJs but knows that is my favorite. However, she has the nicest, wetest, coochie ever that never fails to pop my cork. 0.4.
-
02-20-11 13:13 #100Senior Member

Posts: 40It's the full moon, I get like that every month too.
Originally Posted by Huzkin
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-11 02:12 #99Senior Member

Posts: 53Luther is spot on
Did the south loops twice tonite. Then wood dale and north too. Only one to be seen in about an hour in a half of driving. Pretty insane. Couldn't believe it. Usually pass about 10 that make me cringe. Yet, I did find one on Oklahoma by chance. I posted about her in the general section. Un-real.
Now that I got my fix for the month, probably done looking till next month. I swear it's like a women's period. It's like clock work. Once a month a clock goes off and I need some ball licking from a different lady then my own.
-
02-19-11 14:38 #98Senior Member

Posts: 1762Sometimes a little luck is needed. I have been in situation that I needed lot of luck. I remember one time there was a pd right behind me and we are afraid to move with her giving me a BJ. We just did not move hoping that they did not come out. I just would not movie and pop in her mouth with out moving. I know it went down her throat. She was so afraid to movie she swallow the whole thing. I really thought we were busted but a call came in or something because they back up and speeded down the street. She was started to curse up a storm saying how come I did not hold it, told her I was almost there and could not stop. As much as she try to clear her mouth it was to late. I did give her a. 2 tip to calm her down. After my hart got back to normal it was a very com I had.
Originally Posted by Luther2
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-11 13:39 #97Senior Member

Posts: 891Luther, that cracked me up. Your car sounds like one of the Transformers. (Optimus Grind?)
Originally Posted by Luther2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






