Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 12100
-
02-20-11 16:06 #100Senior Member

Posts: 195Sunday morning crusing
With the blizzard, frigid weather, and work travel, I haven't had time to cruise for new talent lately. But decided to check out the south side this morning around 8 AM. Nothing. Then went to the north side. Normally on a Sunday morning, there isn't a MPD car anywhere. This morning, I saw 6 squad cars within 30 minutes all over the north side and 3 had people pulled over. Too much activity for me.
Obviously, I didn't see anybody worth stopping for so I called Tonya, a 22 yo hottie that I've dated for the past 3 years. Lately, she has gotten a little full of herself so she isn't my first choice anymore. We headed to a county park where we did the usual BJ and FS. She doesn't prefer to give BJs but knows that is my favorite. However, she has the nicest, wetest, coochie ever that never fails to pop my cork. 0.4.
-
02-20-11 13:13 #99Senior Member

Posts: 40It's the full moon, I get like that every month too.
Originally Posted by Huzkin
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-11 02:12 #98Senior Member

Posts: 53Luther is spot on
Did the south loops twice tonite. Then wood dale and north too. Only one to be seen in about an hour in a half of driving. Pretty insane. Couldn't believe it. Usually pass about 10 that make me cringe. Yet, I did find one on Oklahoma by chance. I posted about her in the general section. Un-real.
Now that I got my fix for the month, probably done looking till next month. I swear it's like a women's period. It's like clock work. Once a month a clock goes off and I need some ball licking from a different lady then my own.
-
02-19-11 14:38 #97Senior Member

Posts: 1762Sometimes a little luck is needed. I have been in situation that I needed lot of luck. I remember one time there was a pd right behind me and we are afraid to move with her giving me a BJ. We just did not move hoping that they did not come out. I just would not movie and pop in her mouth with out moving. I know it went down her throat. She was so afraid to movie she swallow the whole thing. I really thought we were busted but a call came in or something because they back up and speeded down the street. She was started to curse up a storm saying how come I did not hold it, told her I was almost there and could not stop. As much as she try to clear her mouth it was to late. I did give her a. 2 tip to calm her down. After my hart got back to normal it was a very com I had.
Originally Posted by Luther2
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-11 13:39 #96Senior Member

Posts: 891Luther, that cracked me up. Your car sounds like one of the Transformers. (Optimus Grind?)
Originally Posted by Luther2
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-11 03:12 #95Senior Member

Posts: 63Slim pickins
ARRGGHHHH. The streets should be filling up with hoes with all the warm weather. But on the south side it is not. WAY TO MUCH LEOs.
Of course Greenfield and Lincoln are never save for hoes or mongers. I have pulled a few bitches of greenfield but I am so very fucking cautious. Its either stupid ass pimps walking a block away or unmarked squads parked in the alleys. BUST / Take down team. That is what they are called.
I looked at the crigslist high priced hoes. And most are fake as fuck. Some are real. BUT 150/200 hr one pop. Come on boys there are thousands of sexy young bitches on the streets in summer that will suck, fuck swallow take it in the ass. Multi pops. 20/60 max.
I have had my cocked sucked over a 100+ times from bitches in the streets. I kid you not.
I tell you a story. One night I pick up a black SW on greenfield and after she sucks me blind she asks me to drop her off on the north side. I take her as far as WIS ave. I pull of a side street and my door is fucked up so it comes apart when you open it wrong. I see a MPD squad coming towards us.
The squad slows as it comes near us. I am pulled over. The SW gets out and the door falls apart and will not close. MPD slows down almost to a stop. OHHHHH SHIT its 2am I am white she is black and dressed to fuck. The cops look at us then drive on.
I actually get out the hoe helps me fix my door. MPD drives on down the street not caring.
-
02-19-11 02:23 #94Senior Member

Posts: 1762What better way to go hunting for SW then at night and no light. You can have a car date with out the worry of someone seeing you. With light you can be seen by LEO very easy.
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-11 01:23 #93Senior Member

Posts: 615Craven
It's probably just glitch. The city would leave the lights on if they wanted to scare off the SW's.
-
02-18-11 23:44 #92Senior Member

Posts: 1313Blackouts
I noticed something odd as I was driving the mean streets at night this week. Some blocks in the hood have all their street lights off. I'm not sure if this is a cost savings measure by Milwaukee County given the severe depression. Or if it's a ploy to scare gals away who don't like walking the streets in pitch darkness. Either way it was a new experience. Any opinions?
CM
-
02-17-11 02:56 #91Senior Member

Posts: 63Diamond on North ave.
Ok. Its Sunday and I get out of the house and escape the wife. I hit Linc, GreenF, Nation, Northside. V, Center and so on. JESUS H CHRIST. NOTTA Nothing. WTF.
I head back south and get this I see a fellow monger getting busted. I pull up just as two LEO cars pull over the guy at 16th greenfield. It was a sting as four cops walk up and grab him from his car and search him. Out come the cuffs.
That put a damper in my mood. But I am a professional. LOL
So I head back north as the south side is empty with not one girl. I finally drive down North all the way in and BINGO. But! They are some ugly mother fuckin bitches. I mean rough as hell and just plain gross. Ahhh shit I need to get my cock sucked and empty my balls big time.
Fuck it I head back to grab one of the scum walkers and they are GONE! Should have known it there were hundreds of mongers flying around looking for a hot mouth to cum in.
Well guess what? I pull around and BINGO I find DIAMOND the 19 year old suck wonder queen. Tight jeans and super huge cocking sucking lips. I lead her off the main street and she jumps in. Yup she remembers me. We talk. I park. She sucks.
OH shit my balls are aching after she sucked my cock so deep and hard. And the slurrping sounds sent me over the top. I explode two weeks worth of cum into her little hungry mouth. I'm telling ya boys it was several hard prostate pumps. I felt the hot stream shooting from my cock into her tiny mouth.
She sucks every last drop and then some all the while saying "mmmmm". I fuckin just scream in uncontrolled orgasm. My back arches and every muscle fuckin locks up. I must have pushed her head down or something because she ends up swallowing all of my cum. She yells at me.
30 was the cost for this. I love her.
-
02-09-11 22:33 #90Senior Member

Posts: 195Northside Theresa
The niece gave me a non-working number. Sounded like she was scared Theresa would punish her if the niece gave me a real number. The niece claimed that Theresa is a nasty ***** but I haven't seen that yet. Lately, Theresa acts like she is also a madam with 2-3 girls working for her. But, if she sets me up with the girls, her income stream goes down if I get their numbers.
Originally Posted by Tanaka
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-11 12:30 #89Senior Member

Posts: 1762Just in case you need it.
I found this youtube video on the Olando site and it could help you if you run into any problems. http://www.youtube.com/user/FlexYourRights
-
02-09-11 11:38 #88Senior Member

Posts: 153So, why not call her niece? Sounds like a no brainer to me.
Originally Posted by Iceman20
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-11 06:48 #87Senior Member

Posts: 195Northside Theresa
Just got back from a trip and decided to call Theresa who I've known for 4 years. She lives around 32 & Lloyd. She is only about 4' 10" and has the body of a 15 yo although she is in her 30s. Nice tight pussy and ass. Face is coyote ugly but the rest is good. She claims she has friends who are also available but has only set me up twice. Once with her sister who was a complete waste of time and the other w / her 19 yo niece who was a 9 both in & out of bed.
Anyway, time was short so we parked in a quiet spot and she did BBBJ for 10 minutes before moving to the back of the van for anal & FS. She loves having her pussy pounded although lube is needed because she is quite small. Cost. 4.
Never seen her out strollling but she usually has a working phone.
-
02-08-11 20:45 #86Senior Member

Posts: 62Damn it's COLD out there!
Cruised the North loop for a while and saw a few, but to be honest with the cold and time I didn't want to risk swooping down on some teenager off the activity bus so I stopped had something to eat and warmed up a while, then headed to the South. N was MT, there was one WSW on G but there was some kind of major LEO convention a block off so I headed onto L. I had my hopes up after seeing Luther2 and Protongue's posts but had to settle for a 25ish WSW who was about a 6-7. She's a brunette with longer hair, hard to tell what her figure is like from the waist up with 5 layers of clothes but from the waist down she didn't look bad.
She has a place she shares with another girl off Grant. I went for that instead of the car because the * ($ (#$! Heat ain't working for shit in my wheels (got to fix that!) Went for the BBBJ for. 3. She was major worried I'd blow in her mouth so she kept stopping and yankin on me instead of blowing me. Every time she'd do that DOWN goes the johnson and she'd have to suck him back up again. Finally I held her head down and kept her on task until I was done.
Her name was Joscelyne, worth a repeat if I didn't spot something else but next time I would spring for a HOtel as her place was pretty nasty. I didn't bother to get digits, didn't think it was worth the effort.










Reply With Quote





