Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 660 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 9898
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5308
    I bow to your excellence! I don't know what you got going on but I would be willing to pay you for a lesson. The only responses I get from my CL ads are "girls" who would "love to meet" me, but first can I go to this site and sign up."It's Free I Promise".

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricman Tan  [View Original Post]
    Since the board looks a little dead, I just thought I'd brag a little about some of my past non pros that were "One Hit Wonders" or shall I say one "pop" wonders.

    All of these girl shown answered my CL ad, and gave me a BBBJ CIM, but never returned my call or text again.

    Enjoy the pictures and NO, I don't have their numbers anymore. I'm just bragging about my scores. .

    Tanya was a MILF in Newport Coast, Kar was a 25 year old OCC student from Russia, Summer lived in San Diego, but visits her mom in Orange County, and Beth (my favoriate) is a 30 year old swinger whos husband was out of town when we met.

  2. #5307

    4 Non pro's who I met once and then never saw again

    Since the board looks a little dead, I just thought I'd brag a little about some of my past non pros that were "One Hit Wonders" or shall I say one "pop" wonders.

    All of these girl shown answered my CL ad, and gave me a BBBJ CIM, but never returned my call or text again.

    Enjoy the pictures and NO, I don't have their numbers anymore. I'm just bragging about my scores.

    Tanya was a MILF in Newport Coast, Kar was a 25 year old OCC student from Russia, Summer lived in San Diego, but visits her mom in Orange County, and Beth (my favoriate) is a 30 year old swinger whos husband was out of town when we met.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beth.jpg‎   Summer.jpg‎   Kar from Russia.jpg‎   Tanya.jpg‎  

  3. #5306
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking La  [View Original Post]
    Finally found her info. I will try her out and report back. Here's her add from BP.

    http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ll-21/12664905
    Man have you tried this one yet? How did it go?

  4. #5305

    Got this girl from Idaho on harbor that was pretty good.

    Hello, mongers, I wanted to write because I found som pics from a while back of a girl from Idaho, who was pretty good, but I may or may not repeat because too much into money. The service was average to go, and the damage was $.4, as she provided her own room. She was good on technique and perosnality, but it was the asking of money that turned me off. Have her number for mongers with good stats if want. Stay safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hotharborho1.jpg‎  

  5. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt47  [View Original Post]
    Visited LA on Wed night. After seeing some of the great photography taken on Harbor I decided to cruise with high hopes. Unfortunately after many trips from 8:00PM till 9:00PM I saw absolutely nothing. I then elected to drive to Anaheim to try out the Flamingo Theater. I had a couple of Excellent high mileage dances from "Jane" ("Brianna"). I drove back to Harbor around midnight but it was still very very quiet. After that I drove to Pomona and there was a little activity on Holt, but the talent was definitely lacking. I had been on Holt earlier around 2:00PM and there was activity then also but they looked either very fat or toxic.
    I was in town this weekend and was surprised at how slow it was compared to just a few weeks ago. In total, I saw probably 5 BSW on Harbor over the weekend which is quite a drop from last month.

  6. #5303

    Way too early.

    Too early try after 2am, best time between 4-6 am.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt47  [View Original Post]
    Visited LA on Wed night. After seeing some of the great photography taken on Harbor I decided to cruise with high hopes. Unfortunately after many trips from 8:00PM till 9:00PM I saw absolutely nothing. I then elected to drive to Anaheim to try out the Flamingo Theater. I had a couple of Excellent high mileage dances from "Jane" ("Brianna"). I drove back to Harbor around midnight but it was still very very quiet. After that I drove to Pomona and there was a little activity on Holt, but the talent was definitely lacking. I had been on Holt earlier around 2:00PM and there was activity then also but they looked either very fat or toxic.

  7. #5302

    Harbor on Wednesday

    Visited LA on Wed night. After seeing some of the great photography taken on Harbor I decided to cruise with high hopes. Unfortunately after many trips from 8:00PM till 9:00PM I saw absolutely nothing. I then elected to drive to Anaheim to try out the Flamingo Theater. I had a couple of Excellent high mileage dances from "Jane" ("Brianna"). I drove back to Harbor around midnight but it was still very very quiet. After that I drove to Pomona and there was a little activity on Holt, but the talent was definitely lacking. I had been on Holt earlier around 2:00PM and there was activity then also but they looked either very fat or toxic.

  8. #5301

    Harbor blvd 02-21-11

    Picked up a BSW after 12 far as I could tell she was the only girl out she wanted. 40 for CBJ but talked her into doing a BBBJ for. 60 not bad no cim it was good told her to deep throat she let me put my hand on the back of he head and pump it down he throat would have been perfect if I could have gotten a cim or bbbjws but w / e she tall thin prob 20's got her number didn't ask if I could share but will give it out sorry didn't get a pic.

  9. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhornet57  [View Original Post]
    Can't be that bad can she? Maybe just switch to a tug? And yes, what do you post on your ads, liked to score Anna and try for myself?
    Ana visited me too, and for BJ.

    I don't think my ads are written particularly well, and they fail more often than not. One piece of advice I got from reading this forum is to don't mention cash explicitly. Say you're generous or helpful or you want to help make ends meet. There are thousands of ways to do this and women pick up on this.

    However, sometimes you don't even have to mention THAT. One ad was just a lark, where I posted about what I looked like and how it would nice to have sex but I'm not super horny. I got a thin blonde girl in her 20s, gives great head.

  10. #5299

    She does look quite cute

    Can't be that bad can she? Maybe just switch to a tug? And yes, what do you post on your ads, liked to score Anna and try for myself? =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricman Tan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I had Ana answer my CL ad last week, and we hooked up today (picture of her that she originally sent). Super nice, sexy. 44 years old, cute, great body, but couldn't give oral if her life depended on it. But the price was right at $20.

    Long story short, I ran an ad under the Long Beach section since I've been working out there a lot, and she answered. She lives in Carson off the 605 but works in Seal Beach. Her hours were cut back, so she was looking for cash. Anyway, we met up, went back to my car, she started giving me a BBBJ, but MAN, it was so bad, that I even said to her "do you not give many blowjobs?" and she she started laughing and said "not really"

    So I couldn't even get into it, and didn't even finish. I just told her to stop, thanked her, and away she went.

    So if you get a reply to your ads from an Ana from Carson, pass on her.

  11. #5298

    CL Ad

    What section of CL do you use and what do you say? Everytime I have used CL, I just get spam.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricman Tan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I had Ana answer my CL ad last week, and we hooked up today (picture of her that she originally sent). Super nice, sexy. 44 years old, cute, great body, but couldn't give oral if her life depended on it. But the price was right at $20.

    Long story short, I ran an ad under the Long Beach section since I've been working out there a lot, and she answered. She lives in Carson off the 605 but works in Seal Beach. Her hours were cut back, so she was looking for cash. Anyway, we met up, went back to my car, she started giving me a BBBJ, but MAN, it was so bad, that I even said to her "do you not give many blowjobs?" and she she started laughing and said "not really"

    So I couldn't even get into it, and didn't even finish. I just told her to stop, thanked her, and away she went.

    So if you get a reply to your ads from an Ana from Carson, pass on her.

  12. #5297

    Non Pro Asian MILF Ana in Carson

    Hey guys,

    I had Ana answer my CL ad last week, and we hooked up today (picture of her that she originally sent). Super nice, sexy, 44 years old, cute, great body, but couldn't give oral if her life depended on it. But the price was right at $20.

    Long story short, I ran an ad under the Long Beach section since I've been working out there a lot, and she answered. She lives in Carson off the 605 but works in Seal Beach. Her hours were cut back, so she was looking for cash. Anyway, we met up, went back to my car, she started giving me a BBBJ, but MAN, it was so bad, that I even said to her "do you not give many blowjobs?" and she she started laughing and said "not really"

    So I couldn't even get into it, and didn't even finish. I just told her to stop, thanked her, and away she went.

    So if you get a reply to your ads from an Ana from Carson, pass on her.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ana.jpg‎  

  13. #5296
    10 or 15 minutes to either Harbor or Beach Blvd. This thread contains multiple postings of track lengths, time to hunt, and local pricing. If you have trouble finding the 411, feel free to pm me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nukmed  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying in Anaheim Hills. Is there anything near hear for a bit of fun / company!

    NukMed

  14. #5295
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 249

    Malania

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitelife Pro  [View Original Post]
    Thats a good call! I've been so busy with work! Hopefully soon I can afford some action!
    Sounds like Malania wants to help us out.

  15. #5294
    Quote Originally Posted by B Malibu  [View Original Post]
    Wussup brutha! Reunion this weekend? Got some good stories for ya! Ho Down can vouch for me. (wink wink)
    I am so in need of a B Mal story! I'm hurtin for a squirtin!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape