Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 660 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 9891
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5256

    Wednesday

    Spotted two hot BSW by the McDonald's parking lot around 0500. One of the girl wanted solid 100 for CBJ. I tried to counter her offer to. 80 but she wouldn't go for it. There were many mongers out too. I didn't see the girls get into any cars.

  2. #5255
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    A couple of times during the week I pass through Beach in the morning time on my way home from work and I spot a few sws out. Quiet a few of them stay at the hotels along Beach; one morning I saw quiet a few of them congregating at the laundry mat doing their laundry before heading out to work. A month or so back I picked up an LSW with HUGE tits. She charged the usual 40 for CBJ and I think she does 60 or 80 FS back in her hotel room. I got her number and every once in awhile I will google it to see if she has any online ads, but I guess she doesn't do online work. She was a real looker, which is rare on Beach. I prefer LSW or WSW over BSW, but almost any WSW you find out on Beach is going to be total white trash. Druggy looking.
    I haven't mongered on Beach in at least five years. Is it still really hit and miss or is there a more defined track now? Better yet, is your LSW still around the area? Sometimes, a nice titty fuck is just the thing to break the ice with a gal!

    There was a light-skinned BSW that worked Fig for a little while in 2006 or 2007 (usually around Century, but occasionally in the 60's as well). I believe she was half-black and half-Irish. Her nickname was McSomething. I forget now. But I should have called her McBoobies because she was thin, young and very nicely stacked. She really enjoyed being titty-fucked. Anyways, after I'm done titty-fucking her in my truck one night, she sits up and begins cleaning her boobs using some baby wipes that I kept under the seat. She leans her shoulder against the door, which didn't shut completely when she got into the car, and suddenly the door opens and she starts falling out of the truck! I grab for her arm and she is able to get one of her legs onto the ground before going splat, but the momentum from falling carries her probably ten feet away from the truck. So here is this hot 19 or 20 year old with huge tits standing in the middle of a housing track at probably 7PM wearing only her short-shorts! To make matters worse, when the door popped open, she shrieked loud as fuck, so I imagine someone had to have seen her. I was laughing so fucking hard that I could barely drive. I ended up driving her from Fig to LBB that night and we were just cracking up the whole damn way. I really hope someone actually saw it happen. If only I had a time machine.

  3. #5254

    Harbor Blvd. Late Night Reports

    Hey everyone,

    I was back in town this past weekend and decided to stop by Harbor around 3AM on Friday night. There were quite a few BSWs lut in the residential part of the track including a half-asian / half-black gal in a tight orange mini-dress. At first I thought she was Asian then I noticed her large butt from behind and remember her from Fig. Here name is Nicki. Unfortunately, the number that I had from a couple years back no longer works. Oh well, she is a really cool chick and I'll have to hit her up the next time I see her.

    Showed up at the same sport around 4AM on Saturday night. There were probably four gals out. Hooked up with Amber for a BJ in the car. This chick is really cool, and if it hadn't been so damn late, I would have taken her back to my room. Looking forward to seeing her again too!

    Sunday morning around 6AM, I saw a WSW and amazingly hot BSW off Harbor near the McDonalds. The BSW looked a bit "too good" to me, so I decided to keep an eye on her for a bit and ended up losing her. If anyone tagged her, congratulations, she was a Grade A prime.

  4. #5253
    I guess from readin I'm the ultimate noob, not only is this my first time postin, but its also my first day ever gettin on this site. Found out about it from a girl in buena park Saturday at the little swapmeet at the downtown buena park mall. Black girl kinda short, nice body if you like thick thighs. Other than that she's pretty small actually. Anyway she asked for a ride to Harbor and Lincoln, seemed like just a ride at first. I bought some grape fruits, she bought a smoothie and of we went. After some small talk she asked if I was in a hurry and I said not really, said she had to stop by radio shack if it was cool so she could pay her cellphone bill. I said no problem and she said "or you could pay it for me" with kind of a smile. I have picked up girls before but she was totally not the usual type that I would even think would be open for that, but the smile started my radar and I said how much is the phone bill, and she said 50 for the unlimited that she uses on her phone. I said sure why not, but only if I could get the phone number. She said of course and asked if thats all I wanted. I don't want to sound like a perv but by this time I was startin to pitch a tent. I said what else could I get and she said just ask you might get a yes. I said BJ, she said sure, like I had just asked her for a piece of gum. I maybe could have asked for more but as you could probably imagine my blood wasnt all in my brain by this time. She told me to park, I won't give the location away I'm not too familiar with this site yet to know if thats cool or not. I parked and handed her a solid 50 and she immediately put a rubber on and gave me a nice BJ. I lasted maybe 40 seconds but she kept strokin even while I was still shakin a little. I know this is probably not the most detailed story but I read some of the other stories to kind of get a clue on how to keep it short, I will get better because I definitely plan on becomin a regular here. Anyway she told me her name is simone but thats not the name she uses on this site she said, but she wouldn't tell me what name she goes by on here. Said she goes to college in Fullerton and just moved from the riverside area to buena park because its cheaper than fullerton. I have a number for her she said I could give it to some guys I hang with I don't want to put the number out in the open here but I have it for anybody that wants it. Also she has an accent but I never asked her where she's from, sounds carribean. I asked her if she walks around and she said sometimes but gave me this site and told me I could find girls who did walk around more often, so here I am. LOL didn't actually plan on makin a report until I noticed other guys sharin and I kind of feel good bein able to contribute on my very first day.

    Hope this helps.

  5. #5252
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 249

    Amber on Beach

    I talked with Amber yesterday and she is definitely on Beach during the day. She says she has been there from Noon to 5. She is a sweet girl and does a wonderful job. Treat her right and you won't be sorry.

  6. #5251

    Beach Blvd

    A couple of times during the week I pass through Beach in the morning time on my way home from work and I spot a few sws out. Quiet a few of them stay at the hotels along Beach; one morning I saw quiet a few of them congregating at the laundry mat doing their laundry before heading out to work. A month or so back I picked up an LSW with HUGE tits. She charged the usual 40 for CBJ and I think she does 60 or 80 FS back in her hotel room. I got her number and every once in awhile I will google it to see if she has any online ads, but I guess she doesn't do online work. She was a real looker, which is rare on Beach. I prefer LSW or WSW over BSW, but almost any WSW you find out on Beach is going to be total white trash. Druggy looking.

  7. #5250

    Beach Blvd.

    Beach is happening during the day. I see sws everyday from 12:00 noon to late afternoon. A few have been worth chasing down, but I like night action. I am usually on my way home from work. When I go back at night 8:00 pm or later it is barren. I saw a nice BSW today. If you like daytime action Beach is worth checking out.

  8. #5249
    Orange and beach

  9. #5248

    Beach

    Friend told me he saw some activities on Beach and Orange st around 2PM. At least 2 WSW and 3 BSW.

  10. #5247
    Where on Beach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1212  [View Original Post]
    Amber from the Dynamic Duo is on beach. Picked her up around 2pm. She is a cutie.

  11. #5246

    Amber on Beach

    Amber from the Dynamic Duo is on beach. Picked her up around 2pm. She is a cutie.

  12. #5245

    Lexi

    Finally found her info. I will try her out and report back. Here's her add from BP

    http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ll-21/12664905

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking La  [View Original Post]
    Great job on the pics Jc. That LSW with the red hair is my cup of tea. Any info on her would be aweson. I really need to hit this track. Not many LSW on the pig or the western Tracks.

  13. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by Cres Prophet2  [View Original Post]
    Do a search of Backpage for Lexi.
    Doesn't come up. Just a blonde one thats too good to be true.

  14. #5243

    LSW with the red hair.

    Great job on the pics Jc. That LSW with the red hair is my cup of tea. Any info on her would be aweson. I really need to hit this track. Not many LSW on the pig or the western Tracks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JS Fanatic  [View Original Post]
    Sunday 1/9/11 during the 5:00 AM hour on Harbor and 1st - The two photos of the LSW in black leather jacket and boots was taken at the El Pollo Loco parking lot, while the pics of the BSW and LSW (or is she a WSW?) with the red hair were taken at the Burger King parking lot. The last photo of the blonde WSW standing on the street corner was taken on Monday night 1/10/11 around 7:00 PM at Harbor and Lampson.

  15. #5242
    As always. Nice pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by JS Fanatic  [View Original Post]
    Sunday 1/9/11 during the 5:00 AM hour on Harbor and 1st - The two photos of the LSW in black leather jacket and boots was taken at the El Pollo Loco parking lot, while the pics of the BSW and LSW (or is she a WSW?) with the red hair were taken at the Burger King parking lot. The last photo of the blonde WSW standing on the street corner was taken on Monday night 1/10/11 around 7:00 PM at Harbor and Lampson.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape