Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 9898
-
02-15-11 13:14 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 156Thats a good call! I've been so busy with work! Hopefully soon I can afford some action!
Originally Posted by Ho Down Man
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-11 03:51 #5292Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 249Malania
Hey Girl, whats up? Haven't seen us, where have you been? HB has been a dead track for awhile. Tough go of it. Would love to hook up though. Send me a shout and I will be there.
Originally Posted by Malania
[View Original Post]
HO Man
-
02-15-11 02:17 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 62Would this be the Tiffany you met? Just wondering if she looks familiar.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-11 21:04 #5290Forum Advertiser

Posts: 15Where Have You Boys Been?
Yeah Where Have You Guys Been. Haven't Seen You Out And About!
Originally Posted by B Malibu
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-11 17:43 #5289Regular Member

Posts: 13Okay, how do you do that?
That's amazing. I've been going around CL mostly, but can't negotiate down to that price. How do you do it? Do you have to go through the SW circuit, because I always felt it was riskier than the alternatives.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-11 12:11 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 1762Ashley sound like a keeper. Just be careful who you give info about her becasuse I once gave info on one of the provider, Her price went up and then she stop doing incall because every one was calling her so no time for me. I know now that any info that I give will be threw PM only.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-11 12:08 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 221Ashley sounds great. I always RTFF and I haven't seen mention of her before. Maybe a clue as to how to find her?
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-11 18:06 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 46Spare your fake sting stories
What an absolute A-Hole you are.
Originally Posted by St Stephen
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-11 17:45 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 1143Saturday
Spotted couple girls shadowing behind the McDonalds parking lot this morning. One of the BSW, Tiffany wanted. 60 for CBJ. I turned down her offer. However, there are lots of mongers out.
I decided to bail out and head to my regular girl which I met recently. She's charged. 60 for BBBJCIM and FS at her place. Her name is Ashley and only 19 years old. She doesn't rush at all and usually works with her girlfriend (her driver). I spent a good time with her this morning with multiple pops. We took a shower together at the end. I'm going to see Ashley more often.
-
02-12-11 17:13 #5284Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 249MAL HO PRO productions needs a reunion
Whats up NLP and MAL. We need to all three get together. Maybe we could get Amber out there for some fun!
Originally Posted by B Malibu
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-11 07:10 #5283Senior Member

Posts: 1762I would way that about 95% of the SW at not saying the true. You do get that 5% who are and if you get good service from them then you would try to give a little extra $ to help. I do and have don this plenty of times. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Statman
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-11 06:20 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 2072Yo Pro!
Wussup brutha! Reunion this weekend? Got some good stories for ya! Ho Down can vouch for me. (wink wink)
Originally Posted by Nitelife Pro
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-11 01:42 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 191The site is also about SW stories
Sorry if you do not like this, but wanted to put him at piece of mind. Most SW tell bullshit stories, so if you can be assured that one is not it helps for all of us, and her business.
Originally Posted by St Stephen
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-11 21:04 #5280Senior Member

Posts: 156Bummer
When out for a cruise last night and saw nothing around 1:30am! Very depressing!
Hows everyone doing! Its been awhile since I posted! It was looking kinda good out there for bit a few weeks ago, but I didn't want to sabotage it so I only informed certain individuals. Saw like 3 or 4 good days by the golden arches! However, the rest of the time its been pretty lame! Wish everyone the best of luck trying to get some! Don't forget to be cautious and safe!
The Pro!
-
02-10-11 18:23 #5279Senior Member

Posts: 332She's the same one form the "A" door behind her!
Originally Posted by Huumm
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




