Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 309 of 660 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 9898
Your New Addicition
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5278
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser  [View Original Post]
    No, keep doing what your doing. Nice score with Simone.

    Long reports are good.

    BALDY CRUISER
    I also think ComeCumGo's Simone stories are fantastic. Sharing is caring. I likewise go back and forth between calling SWs I have been with and searching for new hotties and I think many of us have the paying for old good pussy vs. New, uncertain pussy dilemna.

  2. #5277
    Quote Originally Posted by JS Fanatic  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=121023&d=1295218163
    Anyone try this ASW? Any comments?

    Thanks

  3. #5276

    ComeCumGo

    Quote Originally Posted by ComeCumGo  [View Original Post]
    My apologies if I got us off topic for a second. And thanks Statman for the piece of mind I do have a good feelin about her too. I know this board is about SW's so I will just stick to the basics next time. No more long reports. Sorry if I wasted anyones time fellas. I'm still learnin.
    No, keep doing what your doing. Nice score with Simone.

    Long reports are good.

    BALDY CRUISER

  4. #5275
    My apologies if I got us off topic for a second. And thanks Statman for the piece of mind I do have a good feelin about her too. I know this board is about SW's so I will just stick to the basics next time. No more long reports. Sorry if I wasted anyones time fellas. I'm still learnin.

  5. #5274

    Books?

    Who cares about textbooks. This board is about SWs. Let's get on the topic. Fuck her textbooks.

  6. #5273

    Cum cum go, she is telling you the truth about fullerton college.

    Hi I was writing you about your report, as I too last year took classes at Fullerton college, in the broadcasting program to update my skills, and the books used, were only about $20 cheaper than new and way over $100 so for her books in a complicated subject, I am surprised they are that cheap used. The instructors under the state system are allowed to get a kick back from the author or the book company of the book, so thus this is why so high and allowed to do it. Our teacher told us that and that she refused to take the kick back to get a higher priced book, this is why I know this. She is totally being honest with you, as also she most likely spent all of her money on tuition this week as Sunday was the last day to pay and or drop classes, so thus she is most likely flat broke, or pretty close to it. I was looking last week to pick up a production and Flash class, so this is why I know this. She sounds like a keeper, so be very careful who you give her number out to, as I did that in DC, while doing an internship class at Fullerton, and the girl was bombarded with morons calling and harassing her, and never got to see her again because she changed her number.

    Just was writing to give you piece of mind as most street girls do lie, but this time she is most likely telling the truth on this, and wanted you to know the proof of it so this time at least you feel better about it.

  7. #5272
    Finally got a 2nd round with the BSW I met at the mall a couple weeks back. And yes this time I went all the way. I made a long trip to los angeles to try fig but to be honest I just don't like the layout of the land. Saw some nice lookin girls and took some pics. LOL, I know they are horrible. One girl in the black was gettin harassed by the guy in the funny color jacket. He followed her for more than a couple of blocks. But unfortunately I did not sample any of the goods. So I decided to head back to OC and give Simone a call. I asked her if she could wear heels and she said she would not wear them out the house but she would have some with her. I went to pick her up and she was dressed pretty casual, cute black top and some jeans. Hair as you can see in the pics was just kind of brushed down to the sides. She had a bag with her with heels and the green top that she has on. My pics are bad guys I know but give me some time. She actually refused to let me take any of her at first, but then gave in but said I could not take any in action. She has a very nice smooth chocolate body. And her pussy is UNBELIEVABLY tight. She says he hardly has sex because guys are too cheap, which leads me to donation. I gave her $1. 2 if I did that right. One twenty basically. For an hour. And just like I thought it would that accent drove me crazy when she moaned in my ear. She's jamaican by the way. We talked for a little while after my first pop and she told me that she honestly only pays for school related stuff with the donations and thats why she does not work so much. She told me a microbiology book alone costs over $200 used. She may be blowin hot air up my ass but I can tell she's clean. No drug scars or anything. She gave me a nice CBJ to get me back hard and then I went in missionary for a good 15 minutes for my second pop. She tried ridin me but it was too awkward because of how tight she is. All in all I will be makin a regular thing of seein her maybe twice a month until I find somethin new. She let me keep her heels at my place too. Says she's independant but Fullerton college would be her pimp if she had any. LOL. That does it for this report but I actually might try and sample some fig goods next time. There are motels up and down so it should be somewhere safe to take a girl to. For members PM for Simones number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ISMM1 1384.jpg‎   ISMM1 1366.jpg‎   ISMM1 1376.jpg‎   ISMM1 1388.jpg‎   ISMM1 234.jpg‎  

    ISMM1 243.jpg‎   ISMM1 204.jpg‎   ISMM1 212.jpg‎  

  8. #5271

    Backstreet

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Spotted 2 LSW working on the back street this morning around 0400. They both wanted 80 for CBJ. Too many mongers out. I saw a red van picked up one of the LSW and dropped her back real quick. Also, there were two BSW near the McDonald's on McFadden. They both quoted steep prices just like the LSW. The action is picking up, hopefully, more girls will be out. Anyway, they need to lower their prices to a reasonable amount like 40 for CBJ.
    What back streets are you guys talking. About. I know this is my first post but I'm from the high desert recently start working orange county. I've cruise harbor and I've tried the backstreets behind mcdonalds, Also first street behind the donut shop and liquor store am I in the wrong spot? Any help would be appreciated. Oh and if I find that redhead you guys call lexi, I think I might be in love.

  9. #5270
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 249

    Candle Vigil at McD's p; arking lot

    Hey does anyone know the significance? Did something just recently happen there?

  10. #5269

    Report and backup on this report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acompletenewb  [View Original Post]
    I was just cruising down H Blvd and I saw this one, among a few others, about an hour ago.
    I was out too and saw her by BK, I also saw a BSW on Sunday morning with long amazing legs and a blond behind CG, as for a report, last Sunday around 5:30 on Beach by Ball was a BSW with huge fun bags and boots by the name of Samantha. I went to the hotel in back of Wallgreens by Knotts BF and donated $1. 4 for her college fund for two hours of fun every way possible a mans part's can interact with a woman's except for kissing and backdoor. Multiple finishes for both of us, and love to by a snack for someone, as she finished three times. Well known loyals can PM me and I will give you her 323 number.

  11. #5268

    Sunday morning circa 3:40 a m. Bk parking lot

    I was just cruising down H Blvd and I saw this one, among a few others, about an hour ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bsw stripes2.jpg‎   bsw stripes1.jpg‎  

  12. #5267
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Spotted 2 LSW working on the back street this morning around 0400. They both wanted 80 for CBJ. Too many mongers out. I saw a red van picked up one of the LSW and dropped her back real quick. Also, there were two BSW near the McDonald's on McFadden. They both quoted steep prices just like the LSW. The action is picking up, hopefully, more girls will be out. Anyway, they need to lower their prices to a reasonable amount like 40 for CBJ.
    At least we know there are LSW available somewhere, it seems like they've been on the endangered species list in LA and OC for quite a while now.

  13. #5266

    Saturday

    Spotted 2 LSW working on the back street this morning around 0400. They both wanted 80 for CBJ. Too many mongers out. I saw a red van picked up one of the LSW and dropped her back real quick. Also, there were two BSW near the McDonald's on McFadden. They both quoted steep prices just like the LSW. The action is picking up, hopefully, more girls will be out. Anyway, they need to lower their prices to a reasonable amount like 40 for CBJ.

  14. #5265

    Good News and Bad News

    Took the long way home tonight via HB around 3am. The good news is that I didn't see one LE. The bad news is that I saw only one BSW hanging out in the BK parking lot. She was freezing her butt off in a skirt. Did not partake as she was quite popular!

  15. #5264
    My second report, won't be as good as the first as my experience wasnt all that good but it helps me get better. Anyway I went to the dominos pizza on stanton between beach and crescent, where it makes like a little triangle if anybody knows where I'm talkin about. I order my food and am watin for it when out of the window I see a BSW walk by. Could tell she was workin instantly, had brown long hair which was too long to be real, weave or wig maybe. I call her over to me and she walks over. I introduce mysellf and she says her name is Lady. Chocolate skin tone, big juicy ass, maybe 5'5 a little thick. I told her I was waitin on my food but would like to spend some time if she was available, she says she is and when I get my food she jumps in my car and asks me if I want to go to her room, which was like literally one block up, I won't name the place but she says its 40 a day whether you pay for an hour or whatever its a solid 40 or 45 on Friday and Saturday. Good to know. So we get to her room and all the way into her room before we actually discuss anything business like. By this time we are both sure the other is not le. She asks what did I have in mind and not wantin to make the same mistake as last time with the other girl, I said everything. She quoted me 100, but I told her I only had 80 and she says thats fine. She gets undressed and I do the same and lay down on the bed, she climbs on top and strokes me until I am rock hard and to my surprise she starts off with BBBJ, lots of spit and slurping action. She only goes a couple of minutes and then she positions herself on her back. I was hopin for doggy and when I ask her about that she says its uncomfortable for her. I'm thinkin it had more to do with her allowin me to take the 20 extra off the price. I put on a rubber and not 30 seconds after I enter her do I smell this sour odor. As I pound along the smell is gettin worse and actually starts to kill my chub so I ask her if I can finish with the BBBJ. She might have had a clue because she asked what was wrong and I said I nothin I was just tired. I lay back down for BBBJ but try as I might I could not get back hard. I was actually glad when she rushed me and said she had to get back to work. I didn't take her number guys, even if I did I would not wish that stench on anybody. She goes by Lady and she said she works Beach in the daytime and Harbor in the night time. I usually find black girls to be more clean and won't let one spoil it for me, maybe she was just havin an off day. Haha. I noticed also that my first report took almost an entire day to show up, as I write this it is 3:07 afternoon Thursday, I had the exeperience at about 11 today. This weekend I will check out Los Angeles Fig and leave a report if I make any progress that way. Thanks for puttin up with this noob guys and I take my inspiration from everyone here and will do my best to not let this site down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape