High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 660 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 9898
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Down Man  [View Original Post]
    Whats up NLP and MAL. We need to all three get together. Maybe we could get Amber out there for some fun!
    Thats a good call! I've been so busy with work! Hopefully soon I can afford some action!

  2. #5292
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 249

    Malania

    Quote Originally Posted by Malania  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Where Have You Guys Been. Haven't Seen You Out And About!
    Hey Girl, whats up? Haven't seen us, where have you been? HB has been a dead track for awhile. Tough go of it. Would love to hook up though. Send me a shout and I will be there.

    HO Man

  3. #5291
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Spotted couple girls shadowing behind the McDonalds parking lot this morning. One of the BSW, Tiffany wanted. 60 for CBJ. I turned down her offer. However, there are lots of mongers out.

    I decided to bail out and head to my regular girl which I met recently. She's charged. 60 for BBBJCIM and FS at her place. Her name is Ashley and only 19 years old. She doesn't rush at all and usually works with her girlfriend (her driver). I spent a good time with her this morning with multiple pops. We took a shower together at the end. I'm going to see Ashley more often.
    Would this be the Tiffany you met? Just wondering if she looks familiar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_0052.jpg‎   _MG_0139.jpg‎  

  4. #5290
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 15

    Where Have You Boys Been?

    Quote Originally Posted by B Malibu  [View Original Post]
    Wussup brutha! Reunion this weekend? Got some good stories for ya! Ho Down can vouch for me. (wink wink)
    Yeah Where Have You Guys Been. Haven't Seen You Out And About!

  5. #5289

    Okay, how do you do that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Spotted couple girls shadowing behind the McDonalds parking lot this morning. One of the BSW, Tiffany wanted. 60 for CBJ. I turned down her offer. However, there are lots of mongers out.

    I decided to bail out and head to my regular girl which I met recently. She's charged. 60 for BBBJCIM and FS at her place. Her name is Ashley and only 19 years old. She doesn't rush at all and usually works with her girlfriend (her driver). I spent a good time with her this morning with multiple pops. We took a shower together at the end. I'm going to see Ashley more often.
    That's amazing. I've been going around CL mostly, but can't negotiate down to that price. How do you do it? Do you have to go through the SW circuit, because I always felt it was riskier than the alternatives.

  6. #5288
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Spotted couple girls shadowing behind the McDonalds parking lot this morning. One of the BSW, Tiffany wanted. 60 for CBJ. I turned down her offer. However, there are lots of mongers out.

    I decided to bail out and head to my regular girl which I met recently. She's charged. 60 for BBBJCIM and FS at her place. Her name is Ashley and only 19 years old. She doesn't rush at all and usually works with her girlfriend (her driver). I spent a good time with her this morning with multiple pops. We took a shower together at the end. I'm going to see Ashley more often.
    Ashley sound like a keeper. Just be careful who you give info about her becasuse I once gave info on one of the provider, Her price went up and then she stop doing incall because every one was calling her so no time for me. I know now that any info that I give will be threw PM only.

  7. #5287
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Spotted couple girls shadowing behind the McDonalds parking lot this morning. One of the BSW, Tiffany wanted. 60 for CBJ. I turned down her offer. However, there are lots of mongers out.

    I decided to bail out and head to my regular girl which I met recently. She's charged. 60 for BBBJCIM and FS at her place. Her name is Ashley and only 19 years old. She doesn't rush at all and usually works with her girlfriend (her driver). I spent a good time with her this morning with multiple pops. We took a shower together at the end. I'm going to see Ashley more often.
    Ashley sounds great. I always RTFF and I haven't seen mention of her before. Maybe a clue as to how to find her?

  8. #5286

    Spare your fake sting stories

    Quote Originally Posted by St Stephen  [View Original Post]
    Who cares about textbooks. This board is about SWs. Let's get on the topic. Fuck her textbooks.
    What an absolute A-Hole you are.

  9. #5285

    Saturday

    Spotted couple girls shadowing behind the McDonalds parking lot this morning. One of the BSW, Tiffany wanted. 60 for CBJ. I turned down her offer. However, there are lots of mongers out.

    I decided to bail out and head to my regular girl which I met recently. She's charged. 60 for BBBJCIM and FS at her place. Her name is Ashley and only 19 years old. She doesn't rush at all and usually works with her girlfriend (her driver). I spent a good time with her this morning with multiple pops. We took a shower together at the end. I'm going to see Ashley more often.

  10. #5284
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 249

    MAL HO PRO productions needs a reunion

    Quote Originally Posted by B Malibu  [View Original Post]
    Wussup brutha! Reunion this weekend? Got some good stories for ya! Ho Down can vouch for me. (wink wink)
    Whats up NLP and MAL. We need to all three get together. Maybe we could get Amber out there for some fun!

  11. #5283
    Quote Originally Posted by Statman  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if you do not like this, but wanted to put him at piece of mind. Most SW tell bullshit stories, so if you can be assured that one is not it helps for all of us, and her business.
    I would way that about 95% of the SW at not saying the true. You do get that 5% who are and if you get good service from them then you would try to give a little extra $ to help. I do and have don this plenty of times. Be safe.

  12. #5282

    Yo Pro!

    Wussup brutha! Reunion this weekend? Got some good stories for ya! Ho Down can vouch for me. (wink wink)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitelife Pro  [View Original Post]
    When out for a cruise last night and saw nothing around 1:30am! Very depressing!

    Hows everyone doing! Its been awhile since I posted! It was looking kinda good out there for bit a few weeks ago, but I didn't want to sabotage it so I only informed certain individuals. Saw like 3 or 4 good days by the golden arches! However, the rest of the time its been pretty lame! Wish everyone the best of luck trying to get some! Don't forget to be cautious and safe!

    The Pro!

  13. #5281

    The site is also about SW stories

    Quote Originally Posted by St Stephen  [View Original Post]
    Who cares about textbooks. This board is about SWs. Let's get on the topic. Fuck her textbooks.
    Sorry if you do not like this, but wanted to put him at piece of mind. Most SW tell bullshit stories, so if you can be assured that one is not it helps for all of us, and her business.

  14. #5280

    Bummer

    When out for a cruise last night and saw nothing around 1:30am! Very depressing!

    Hows everyone doing! Its been awhile since I posted! It was looking kinda good out there for bit a few weeks ago, but I didn't want to sabotage it so I only informed certain individuals. Saw like 3 or 4 good days by the golden arches! However, the rest of the time its been pretty lame! Wish everyone the best of luck trying to get some! Don't forget to be cautious and safe!

    The Pro!

  15. #5279
    Quote Originally Posted by Huumm  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this ASW? Any comments?

    Thanks
    She's the same one form the "A" door behind her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape