Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2244

    2-11-11 Run

    Alright nite started off checkin out a older post's location. Around Flagler and 37th. No luck with this so called girl Mia. I was there around 10:30pm. Saw a BSW. And a LEO Explorer 20 yards frm her. Jenifer started calling me for a date out. WSW need not ask more. .30 sealed the deal. For a CBJ. I didn't bother to take pix as one of the SM alrdy posted pix. Dindt change in 2 days time.

    Regarding the arrests Jenifer told me that she was put in a van with mask. Taken to a lonely street and then harrased by cops to take off most of her clothes to check for drugs on her. Pretty harsh stuff.

    Finally on way back there was finally a DUI post check on US-1 a little after 67th ave. Be careful if any of ya do drinkin and driving. Saw 2 nice girls gettin arrested. Was a shame. If I was a leo I would have settled for a BBBJ and bare anal (ya they were that hott. Spinner type hoes the one's daddy says princess' shit don't stink). =D have fun guys and happy hunting.

  2. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyDickster  [View Original Post]

    http://********.******.com/

    Has anyone noticed how many grils arrested have black eyes? Do you think this is from an abusive boyfriend / pimp or from a scuffle during the arrest?

    How can you tell what these girls are arrested for, drugs or prostitution?
    I frequently check "the street" to look for familiar faces. Lately I don't recognize any of the girls. Some of them are dressed in hospital gowns. Maybe they had fights over dope or money that they stole and someone called the cops on them. Maybe they're DUI accident victims / perpetrators. I would like to know where he gets the photos from, then I could check the charges.

    If you know the girls name, you can find her police record here: http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/CaseSearch.aspx It will tell you if she is in custody too. Just click "defendant" any type in her name any sex.

  3. #2242

    "The Street"

    http://********.******.com/

    Has anyone noticed how many grils arrested have black eyes? Do you think this is from an abusive boyfriend / pimp or from a scuffle during the arrest?

    How can you tell what these girls are arrested for, drugs or prostitution?

  4. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by Mundo 007  [View Original Post]
    JB, good report. Just about every time I've mongered in that area of M-D I've found myself fending off POPO or engaged in some kind of cat and mouse which really sucks because it takes time and energy. That said, I agree that the best deal is to make the phone call first and do the local pick up, and even then I have had these Pigs harass me. So I'm interested to know what your protocol is when POPO shines the lights on you, especially when you're with a "friend" in the passenger's seat with a known history of whoring. Thanks.
    I would like some input on this as well since its my #1 fear if getting pulled over with an SW. Whats the best cover story? Just a friend? What of the LEO recognizes her as an SW?

  5. #2240
    Pens, can you share that arrest website with us? Alternatively you can PM me. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I actually saw her arrest info yesterday on an arrest website. She's a pretty cool chick, who just got out a few months back after 5 months inside. Like you said the pickins in Dade are getting slimmer.

  6. #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by Granger3  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted you fellow mongers to know. For all you budget BBBJ lovers. That Sonia or

    Sonjia is now back at the gray bar motel and in some serious problems. One of the 3 charges is carrying a concealed firearm along with cocaine possession. She is a convicted felon and so she is looking at up to 15 years. YEAH. She is actually a friend of mine who I haven't dated in over about a year now. But as usual these type of women never can stay away from drugs and the garbage scum who they tend to hang out with. The 2 black girls she was with got out 2 days ago and were laughing and talking shit about her on there way out. I guess the firearm belonged to one of them. So another decent provider bites the dust. And its slim pickings and dangerous out there nowadays.

    Be safe out there guys
    She looks real nice to bad she is not in the street. This is the good deal that we all look for.

  7. #2238
    Yeah, I actually saw her arrest info yesterday on an arrest website. She's a pretty cool chick, who just got out a few months back after 5 months inside. Like you said the pickins in Dade are getting slimmer.

  8. #2237

    Sonjia

    Just wanted you fellow mongers to know. For all you budget BBBJ lovers. That Sonia or

    Sonjia is now back at the gray bar motel and in some serious problems. One of the 3 charges is carrying a concealed firearm along with cocaine possession. She is a convicted felon and so she is looking at up to 15 years. YEAH. She is actually a friend of mine who I haven't dated in over about a year now. But as usual these type of women never can stay away from drugs and the garbage scum who they tend to hang out with. The 2 black girls she was with got out 2 days ago and were laughing and talking shit about her on there way out. I guess the firearm belonged to one of them. So another decent provider bites the dust. And its slim pickings and dangerous out there nowadays.

    Be safe out there guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0030326801F.jpg‎   0030326801S.jpg‎  

  9. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by I Smell Pussy  [View Original Post]
    As I drove into SW 44av and 8st where the road goes in the back of the 2 motels. I pulled over on the side of the circle and picked her up. She was caramel skin, slim about 130bs. Really stunning. I paid $50 for BJ plus $20 for FS. $70 total. I parked on SW 44 av on the south side of SW 8st across the street from the trailer park next to the cementary which is a good place to park at night. I will repeat. Next time I'll goto Ernesto motel on w Flagler st and around 40av which is $15 the cheapest. I don't do pics. I'm discreet and most SW's don't allow pics.
    FYI,

    The south side of 8th street (area by the cementary) is patroled by city of coral gables and everything north is city of miami. Both are also patrol by metro dade. SW have told me that if they are on the north side, gables will leave them alone but if your on the south, gables will stop you. At times city of miami will also stop you if your south side of 8th street.

  10. #2235

    Old Timer?

    [QUOTE=Joe Black; 1137135]

    Attachment 123115

    Took a trip to over town tonight in search of some hot BBJ. Made a few phone calls to the hoes in the area and everyone seem to be busy or in the slam.

    Finally got in contact with Jenny and Melissa, I got their number from an old timer here on the board.

    Mr. SexyDickster.

    I hate being called an old timer! I remember back in the day when I was a young horny stud who didn't need to pay for this shit. Now look at me.

  11. #2234

    Flashing blue lights

    JB, good report. Just about every time I've mongered in that area of M-D I've found myself fending off POPO or engaged in some kind of cat and mouse which really sucks because it takes time and energy. That said, I agree that the best deal is to make the phone call first and do the local pick up, and even then I have had these Pigs harass me. So I'm interested to know what your protocol is when POPO shines the lights on you, especially when you're with a "friend" in the passenger's seat with a known history of whoring. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 123115

    Took a trip to over town tonight in search of some hot BBJ. Made a few phone calls to the hoes in the area and everyone seem to be busy or in the slam.

    Finally got in contact with Jenny and Melissa, I got their number from an old timer here on the board.

    Mr. SexyDickster.

    Melisa is a slim SW she is approx. 25 to 30 years old very slim and soft spoken, if you take a quick look at her face you can tell that she was very cute at one point in her life but the street work is living its tracks. Melissa's attitude is layback she is sweet and likes to please.

    Jenny is a cute slim blond, she is approx. 25 to 30 years old, she is very talented and out spoken.

    She is an artist, considers herself an amateur singer and songwriter. She is also a happy camper is she takes a liking to you.

    She calls herself the head girl in the area and feels that her pay rete should reflect her talent and great looks.

    I picked them up in their luxuries condo complex in the middle of OT.

    For the people on this forum that are not familiar with this part of our lovely city, make sure you lock your doors and be ready for the POPO to turn their blue and red Christmas lights on you.

    'Joe please stop writing so much shit and get to the action'

    Ok ok!

    Took these two hoes to a $12 motel for a dirty threesome. We started with both of them sharing my 3 inch meet, with one of them sucking on my balls while the other just deep throat my 3 inches like a small snack.

    Flipped Jenny over, hitting it doggy while she was eating Melissa out, Bang Bang and some more bang.

    Finish with a Peter North on both of their faces and had them lick it off porn style.

    If any respectable citizen of this forum will like for me to share this two ladies, please contact me via Personal message and make sure you have a compelling reason why I should give you the digits.

    I will be posting some videos and more picks when I get some time.

    Later,

    Joe Black.

    Mr. President.

    [img]

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...5&d=1297294353

    [/img]

  12. #2233

    The OverTown Artist.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0830.jpg
Views:	2237
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	123115

    Took a trip to over town tonight in search of some hot BBJ. Made a few phone calls to the hoes in the area and everyone seem to be busy or in the slam.

    Finally got in contact with Jenny and Melissa, I got their number from an old timer here on the board.

    Mr. SexyDickster.

    Melisa is a slim SW she is approx. 25 to 30 years old very slim and soft spoken, if you take a quick look at her face you can tell that she was very cute at one point in her life but the street work is living its tracks. Melissa's attitude is layback she is sweet and likes to please.

    Jenny is a cute slim blond, she is approx. 25 to 30 years old, she is very talented and out spoken.

    She is an artist, considers herself an amateur singer and songwriter. She is also a happy camper is she takes a liking to you.

    She calls herself the head girl in the area and feels that her pay rete should reflect her talent and great looks.

    I picked them up in their luxuries condo complex in the middle of OT.

    For the people on this forum that are not familiar with this part of our lovely city, make sure you lock your doors and be ready for the POPO to turn their blue and red Christmas lights on you.

    'Joe please stop writing so much shit and get to the action'

    Ok ok!

    Took these two hoes to a $12 motel for a dirty threesome. We started with both of them sharing my 3 inch meet, with one of them sucking on my balls while the other just deep throat my 3 inches like a small snack.

    Flipped Jenny over, hitting it doggy while she was eating Melissa out, Bang Bang and some more bang.

    Finish with a Peter North on both of their faces and had them lick it off porn style.

    If any respectable citizen of this forum will like for me to share this two ladies, please contact me via Personal message and make sure you have a compelling reason why I should give you the digits.

    I will be posting some videos and more picks when I get some time.

    Later,

    Joe Black.

    Mr. President

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...5&d=1297294353

  13. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    If you drive around SW 8th and flagler st. Between 57th ave and 37th you'll see them L-X. In one of the escort posts I heard there is a motel on 75th ave Le. Something where all the guys go to shag for FS. I personally have high standard for SW as well. And these one I will put at 5-5. 5 star on a 10 scale. All 3 of them. If you like them fat sure but I don't think you want their attitude.

    This SW was like she is doing us a fav. By walking. Only thing they got goin for them is there is a motel. And they can always say I got a room here. Motel guy will cover for his 20-30 bux if pulled by a LEO. How Calizum bring working girls with nice standards; I would put them at 7/10 not more as ofcouse they are SW. Shabby lookin + drugs etc.

    What 8th needs is more indie SW. More girls. Price reaches a equilibrium. I would not mind payin up to 40 for a CBJ (and that is what rates were back in 06 around 8th St). Had a 100 lb spinner as my last behind a church in whoreish clothes. You guys rem how they had long working girl boots + shiny tops, glitter. =D.

    For SW info now I come to you guys. Mainly in broward, WPB side. As girls are a little bit more decent looking.
    I know, I'm not questioning the fact that the girls are out there.

    I want to see the pics or vids that ISM should have before bragging about and rating the girl's performance and saying he would repeat.

    Cause ISM is only good at one thing, Embellishment, that's a nice way of saying liar.

    Quote Originally Posted by I Smell Pussy  [View Original Post]
    They're are not too many with $80 rates for FS. $70 for FS is good for me. She asked me for $50 for BJ plus $10 for FS. Suk and duk. She was good. I would repeat. These are young fine and fit SW's. They're not fat for 130lbs and she's about 5'9 or my height

  14. #2231

    Nuts!

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyDickster  [View Original Post]
    I tried out Jenny again, called her after reading such glowing reports about her. Much better this time. She didn't even remember me from the last time so she must have been really messed up on something last time. Nice BBBJCIMWS. I like her tits but she says she's had 4 kids and so all kind of stretch marks down there. Her and Melissa kicked out Christina so its just the two of them now. Cops were all over Overtown tonight, like angry bees flying all around. I gave her cab fare so I wouldn't have to go back in there again.
    Nuts! I called the number tonight and got the news about Christina. Can anyone can point me to where she might hang out? I do not need digits if that is an issue. I am happy to cruise and look as I had such a good time with her. She was US1 and Davie Blvd for a couple of nights, I will search there tomorrow.

  15. #2230

    No diff. In 06 and now on 8th.

    If you drive around SW 8th and flagler st. Between 57th ave and 37th you'll see them L-X. In one of the escort posts I heard there is a motel on 75th ave Le. Something where all the guys go to shag for FS. I personally have high standard for SW as well. And these one I will put at 5-5. 5 star on a 10 scale. All 3 of them. If you like them fat sure but I don't think you want their attitude.

    This SW was like she is doing us a fav. By walking. Only thing they got goin for them is there is a motel. And they can always say I got a room here. Motel guy will cover for his 20-30 bux if pulled by a LEO. How Calizum bring working girls with nice standards; I would put them at 7/10 not more as ofcouse they are SW. Shabby lookin + drugs etc.

    What 8th needs is more indie SW. More girls. Price reaches a equilibrium. I would not mind payin up to 40 for a CBJ (and that is what rates were back in 06 around 8th St). Had a 100 lb spinner as my last behind a church in whoreish clothes. You guys rem how they had long working girl boots + shiny tops, glitter. =D.

    For SW info now I come to you guys. Mainly in broward, WPB side. As girls are a little bit more decent looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mr. Smelly Pussy, got any pics of these plumpers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape