rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2229

    Jenny from Overtown

    I tried out Jenny again, called her after reading such glowing reports about her. Much better this time. She didn't even remember me from the last time so she must have been really messed up on something last time. Nice BBBJCIMWS. I like her tits but she says she's had 4 kids and so all kind of stretch marks down there. Her and Melissa kicked out Christina so its just the two of them now. Cops were all over Overtown tonight, like angry bees flying all around. I gave her cab fare so I wouldn't have to go back in there again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jenny.jpg‎  

  2. #2228
    Quote Originally Posted by I Smell Pussy  [View Original Post]
    They're are not too many with $80 rates for FS. $70 for FS is good for me. She asked me for $50 for BJ plus $10 for FS. Suk and duk. She was good. I would repeat. These are young fine and fit SW's. They're not fat for 130lbs and she's about 5'9 or my height
    Hey Mr. Smelly Pussy, got any pics of these plumpers?

  3. #2227

    North Dixie

    Rolled up north Dixie yesterday morning around 8, Saw two cute BSW in the mid 70's blocks, One was wearing a purple lace body suit, and had loosely curled hair, She was the cuter of the two. The other had straight hair with highlites, sorta blond streaks.

    Didn't get a chance to to play my favorite card game, Mountain Poker, LOL

    The local flavor from Havana is keeping my attention.

  4. #2226

    10 seconds late

    I was beat out not once not twice but three different times last night by three different mongers. Saw a rollover crash on flager, another drunk ran into a light pole. Dangerous between 3-5 am on a sat night. Any who. About to give up for the night and I was driving thru OT on 14th and spot jenny from the block. No pimp unless he's on a bicycle. Sweet girl says she's been working the street for 6 weeks. Great service, nice bbj, cim, took me 20 minutes never felt rushed. Have digits to trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolly Polly  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with blonde Jennifer (or Jenny) last night for a BBBJ with CIM and S.

    I texted her to meet me in my neighborhood in an hour and she was about 10 minutes late, but I forgave her with the understanding that time is money.

    She gave me an awesome BJ as she always has. Her pimp "Cadillac" dropped her off and they brought Melissa with them for the ride. I just took Jenny, but she did say that anytime I wanted a 2-girl deal that they would be up for it.

    SD, I'm still confused by the treatment you got from them because she treats me like a king with no-rush service however I want it. Next time you call her I'll give you my name to reference. It will be a different experience.

  5. #2225
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondTry  [View Original Post]
    Need to find one for tomorrow. Help please!

    Not too too seedy, it's for a non-pro fuck meet with the illusive single female from a singles site.
    I have stayed here and LOVED it. Its like a little apt for $50 for the full night. Very close to the airport, just off Australian in an office park. Safe, clean and not sleezy at all.

    Studio 6

    I-95 at Belvedere Road, Exit #69-A.

    1535 Centrepark Drive.

    West Palm Beach, FL 33401.

    (561) 640-3335

    Norm

  6. #2224

    8th street rates. Whats the deal in comeback?

    I posted about the hunt few weeks back. And commented one of those girls was like "whatever these guys can pay me". So I pulled up to her and she wanted for a BJ 60. I said 30 and she was like you got to be done in under 3 mins.

    I was like F- that. And said thanks to her. Iono what the deal is with such high rates on 8th st. Back in 06; use to be able to get a nice CBJ or BBBJ for 30 tops. Anyways nice post. But the 8th st. Rates have to be really knocked down. Because a lot of BP women do Hhr F-service for 80. Why settle for a fat 130 lb chick when you can go for a 115 lbs titer body gal. I mean its just a random example and ofcouse time and effort is involved. And in the end when we are thinkin where other D-head we don't think that far LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by I Smell Pussy  [View Original Post]
    As I drove into SW 44av and 8st where the road goes in the back of the 2 motels. I pulled over on the side of the circle and picked her up. She was caramel skin, slim about 130bs. Really stunning. I paid $50 for BJ plus $20 for FS. $70 total. I parked on SW 44 av on the south side of SW 8st across the street from the trailer park next to the cementary which is a good place to park at night. I will repeat. Next time I'll goto Ernesto motel on w Flagler st and around 40av which is $15 the cheapest. I don't do pics. I'm discreet and most SW's don't allow pics.

  7. #2223

    8th street walkers

    I'm not a streetwalker type of a guy, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up that there are about 3 BSWs I see regularly on 8th street between lejeune (42nd) and 50th or so. Two of them have good bodies, one is a bit chubby. I have also seen a slim WSW as well as a very chunky one. This is not my cup of tea but wanted to let you all know.

    Please be careful out there!

  8. #2222

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolly Polly  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with blonde Jennifer (or Jenny) last night for a BBBJ with CIM and S.

    I texted her to meet me in my neighborhood in an hour and she was about 10 minutes late, but I forgave her with the understanding that time is money.

    She gave me an awesome BJ as she always has. Her pimp "Cadillac" dropped her off and they brought Melissa with them for the ride. I just took Jenny, but she did say that anytime I wanted a 2-girl deal that they would be up for it.

    SD, I'm still confused by the treatment you got from them because she treats me like a king with no-rush service however I want it. Next time you call her I'll give you my name to reference. It will be a different experience.
    I got a miserable treatment because Melissa had pulled Jennifer away from a 80 dollar date on the street to be with me and Jennifer was pissed about it when she got in my car. Then the 2 of them started fighting. I heard Jennifer complaining that she had a made a fortune that day but also spent a fortune (meaning she spent a lot of money on dope) No big deal, Jennifer is on my bucket list of thing to do, but next time I don't bring along Christina.

  9. #2221
    Hooked up with blonde Jennifer (or Jenny) last night for a BBBJ with CIM and S.

    I texted her to meet me in my neighborhood in an hour and she was about 10 minutes late, but I forgave her with the understanding that time is money.

    She gave me an awesome BJ as she always has. Her pimp "Cadillac" dropped her off and they brought Melissa with them for the ride. I just took Jenny, but she did say that anytime I wanted a 2-girl deal that they would be up for it.

    SD, I'm still confused by the treatment you got from them because she treats me like a king with no-rush service however I want it. Next time you call her I'll give you my name to reference. It will be a different experience.

  10. #2220

    Stripper find (Paris)

    I posted in Strip clubs, but this girl lives around US1 and NE 20th. She works in a Hialeah club. GFE. More pricey than a SW but fun. Read about it in there, but can be had if you call her for take out 1. 4

  11. #2219
    Quote Originally Posted by Mundo 007  [View Original Post]
    Cal, this time you outdid yourself for sure. Can't believe you were driving while getting that BBBJCIM (or should I say throat). I used to be able to do that, but no way now. And were you holding the camera / phone with your left hand all along? And taking pictures with it too? How the hell did you manage that? Holy shit, man, you guys are definitely pros at this game. Great job.
    Lots of practice and my favorite amateur video is Tommy Lee driving while producing, comentating, shooting, directing while getting an awesome BBBJ from Pamela Anderson. Then of course doing the same thing as captain of his boat and hitting the horn with his cock. He is my mentor. LOL. That is my thrill driving and getting a BBBJ and the best is when I got BJ from Stephanie from Adventura to South Beach on I95 going 69. Sometimes some girls are sketchy when I tell them while I drive but most are game, they love the thrill just as much as I do.

    Thrill of.

    It from the hunt.

    Calizum

  12. #2218

    8th street was on and live this weekend

    I saw those two lightskinned BSW near 44th. It was my first time hunthing down there Sat night and I had the pleasure of hooking up with 1 of them. Kandy was her name. 15 for the room on Flagler by BK. Wanted 100 for FS but came down to 60. There were 4 girls out between 11:30 and 1 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    I also went to 8th st. And flagler last nite by mistake on a way from drop off. Tellin myself that I be gravely disappointed on how dead this place is.

    And right around 40ave saw the 2 dominican lookin blk girls dressed in blk. 1 was nice very ramable. Declined. Said something like "no purse to carry money in". WTF but ok.

    Saw a real fat one in pink-latina with fake blonde hair and another 130 lbs 'chubby' latina. This one was on Flagler and 40th right around a motel with pink lights.

    Anyways pulled up in a back street to ask her and she wanted 60 for a BJ. LOLL. On the phone she is like "I take whateer 150-200" I guess for FS. She is not worth in my book to be a FS type. Anyways wanted to take a snap but other guys in trucks were pullin up so I bailed. There were 2 LEO's around 47-50ave by a 711 inside doing donut curls.

    Good stuff then I didn't ask them plumpers to get in.

    My time for hunt was 1130pm to 12:20am. I even went as far as NW 7th and 12st but no luck.

    Happy hunting

  13. #2217

    Can anyone suggest a motel like we have on flagler, but in WPB?

    Need to find one for tomorrow. Help please!

    Not too too seedy, it's for a non-pro fuck meet with the illusive single female from a singles site.

    Meanwhile, when you see Melissa, try to get her to EAT. She is so fucking hot with 20 more pounds on. Such was the case about a year ago. Have some pics to prove it, will post soon.

  14. #2216

    Great post!

    Cal, this time you outdid yourself for sure. Can't believe you were driving while getting that BBBJCIM (or should I say throat). I used to be able to do that, but no way now. And were you holding the camera / phone with your left hand all along? And taking pictures with it too? How the hell did you manage that? Holy shit, man, you guys are definitely pros at this game. Great job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    So I finally call the digit that is for blue eye Christina or Jennifer or Melissa. So I call and Melissa answered the phone and I tell her I'm nearby. So I go by and pick her up at this ghetto neighborhood and realize the pic that was sent to me and I posted was shot right where I picked her up. So she jumps in and Melissa is about a 6 but a great chill attitude. So of course a Jackson we go and she does give a great BBBJ and listens to directions that I like it when I shoot my load I tell her to go deep. Thats why I really don't get to capture a cumshot as I like to shoot deep in there throats, its just a plus plus experience with her and me. I definatly would repeat with her as it was a chill no hurry up or drama BJ.

    After wards I decide to visit a my haitian freind Luis nearby as for some reason his crib is a sanctuary for SW. We had a beer and he gave me three SW digits of girls I would like some action with. So I called Kim and she was at 63rd and Biscayne. Nice thick tall blonde MILF and great attitude. Another Jackson we go and she goes down for a great BBBJ. Since this was my second BJ for the day it took me longer to get a nut off and she didn't complain. Listens well to as I told her to go deep when I'm shooting my load, ah love the experience and feeling.

    Enjoy the pictures and soon to post video on Melissa.

    Calizum mongering in 2011.

    http://www.pornhub.com/users/calizum/videos

  15. #2215

    Blue eyes, told me Tati was her name

    I picked her up the first time at NE2 ave and 24th at the bus stop. She thought I was leo, but warmed up after. Man I was nervous! She topok me to her safe spot and BBBJ with great suction for. 30 but I wanted to make out. The dfk was awesome and I requested that she call me "Big Brother" during the encounter. She really got into it. A really cool chick. I asked about a room for FS next time and she said 1. 00 for a half hour to an hour. I am happy to share digits.

    I went back for seconds and also picked her up at that apartment in the photo. It is a little off Nw3 and 14th. I saw a little club close called Vagabond that I may check out soon also. It looked clean and trendy but could be some fun found in there also.

    Tati called me to let me know she is in Broward around US1 and Davie blvd.

    I live around Hollywood and hope to find some latina talent up here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape