Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3664

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    At the end of the date you should have taken back your money and pushed her in the snow.

    Sorry, LH but that is why she does that shit. What would she have to do before she is not cute enough to see again?
    Point taken. Little helmet was driving that morning though.

  2. #3663

    Halo

    Chanced upon Halo this morning on Winchester, W. Of John R.

    Made sure she remembered that she had robbed me previously and went for some 1/2&1/2 at a no-tell for $50.

    Seemed a bit strung out but she gave me zero problems and she is still cute.

    Still has not gotten her phone replaced.

  3. #3662

    The Triangle

    Don't get lost in the Bermuda Triangle! Woke up in the middle of a nightmare this morning. Dreaming of a UCO going on by the former econotel this AM Beware! Uncle is watching!

  4. #3661
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Was out and about yesterday heading over to Centerfolds, but they were closed until 8:00 according to the door guy. Ended up driving around the JR area, and came across an older thicker WSW. She had huge bolt on's, and gave a horrible BBBJ, but she could deep throat just too rough with the teeth. Haven't seen her before, and would repeat in a pinch. Didn't get her name.
    Sounds like you met melanie the stripper. There was a pic of her looking WAY better but the streets have taken a huge toll on her.

    Stay safe

  5. #3660

    Playing in the snow

    Was out and about yesterday heading over to Centerfolds, but they were closed until 8:00 according to the door guy. Ended up driving around the JR area, and came across an older thicker WSW. She had huge bolt on's, and gave a horrible BBBJ, but she could deep throat just too rough with the teeth. Haven't seen her before, and would repeat in a pinch. Didn't get her name.

  6. #3659

    Surprising

    It snowed like mad earlier yesterday but by 4:30 PM, there were about 3-4 WSW's out between 7 and 8 on johnr. No clear sidewalks but they were out.

    Dreamt I almost scooped up this strawberry blonde, wavy hair and hatless, thin. 35 why / o, a bit north of State Fair, but got beat to the corner. She looked good enough to be LEO but I think she'd walked all the way from the party store S of 8 to the other corner by going down the side street to the E. I figured LEO wasn't walking around that much in that slop. Next time.

  7. #3658

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by No Spec  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a good WSW in the troy or royal oak area?

    I am looking for one that in particular offers greek. If you have a number I could get that would be even better.

    PM if you have to, I just want a safe experience with someone I can trust.
    Did you just move here to the Detroit area, SW are in the city not the burbs, escorts work in Troy though. I think your interest might be in escorts. Read the other forums back page and escort to get a better idea about what is available.

  8. #3657
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say there isn't any SW in royal oak! A friend of mine relayed a story of a sp in one of the motels was hooking out of one of them before leo arrested her. Troy / madison heights I would recommend using craigs or backpage.

    Dunno if theres going to be any SW's since we are having 12 inches, (of snow-not cock)
    RARELY but only in very hot weather I've observed what looks like WSW along 11 mile, near the motels. Of course, it could just be PWT out for a walk.

    Also, you can be pretty sure that anyone marching around outside in a foot of snow is working. Just be sure it isn't LEO.

  9. #3656
    Quote Originally Posted by No Spec  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a good WSW in the troy or royal oak area?

    I am looking for one that in particular offers greek. If you have a number I could get that would be even better.

    PM if you have to, I just want a safe experience with someone I can trust.
    I wouldn't say there isn't any SW in royal oak! A friend of mine relayed a story of a sp in one of the motels was hooking out of one of them before leo arrested her. Troy / madison heights I would recommend using craigs or backpage.

    Met up with krissy, located south of 7mile / johnr area. One of my all time faves, gina is doing time, krissy didn't give a eta on her release but it might be a long time before she is on the outside! Also she had a brush with fox 2 trying to get a interview, about how safe she is out on the street. Personally if she wanted to know what life was like on the track then she should hop in the first car she sees and finds out (I'm hoping for that little red head cutie on fox 2)

    Dunno if theres going to be any SW's since we are having 12 inches, (of snow-not cock)

    Stay safe guys

  10. #3655

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Saturday night I had two dreams. First and first time meeting Halo. Guys, this little gal was as sweet and nice as could be. She was clean, eloquent, and didn't give a hint of being shady. I was honestly surprised with the level of service she provided. The only two downsides to the dream were that she gave an ok BJ, and everyting was covered. Guys this little spinner has the tightest pussy around. Truly a great experience and would pick her up in a heartbeat if I see her again.
    I saw Halo today and decided to give her a shot, even though my last experience was mediocre (little brain thinking for me).

    Anyways, I had no problems, got a mediocre BJ, but great tight FS with a nice finish inside her.

    She appears to be not as high lately, so perhaps that explains why she's straight right now.

  11. #3654
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    I know there is something wrong with you if you are looking for a swer you can trust LOL. They are all drugg addicted hookers who would steel from the dead to get high. If you are that Ni-eve that you truely think that I have to agree with jw run while you can.
    Guess I'll take your word for it.

  12. #3653

    Green horn

    Quote Originally Posted by No Spec  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a good WSW in the troy or royal oak area?

    I am looking for one that in particular offers greek. If you have a number I could get that would be even better.

    PM if you have to, I just want a safe experience with someone I can trust.
    I know there is something wrong with you if you are looking for a swer you can trust LOL. They are all drugg addicted hookers who would steel from the dead to get high. If you are that Ni-eve that you truely think that I have to agree with jw run while you can.

  13. #3652

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by No Spec  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "green"?

    I am new here and am looking for a WSP I can trust to have at work (in that area)
    I think JW was being polite. You are new here. Look around, RTFF, get the lay of the land, scout, report, and share. Earn you're stripes first. Once you are trusted (and you sound like LE right now). Then you can hop on the information super highway. Good luck and no disrespect intended.

  14. #3651

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    My friend if you are that "Green" please get out while you can.

    Safe hunting.

    J. W.
    What do you mean by "green"?

    I am new here and am looking for a WSP I can trust to have at work (in that area)

  15. #3650

    Did a Pontiac stroll yesterday.

    Use to be Pontiac was a decent place to meet up with a SW. Not anymore. Drove down baldwin yesterday, there was one ugly BSW, very fat, working. That's it. Tried some of the sidestreets that use to produce something. Now, nothing. Even as recently as 1 year ago, met a WSW who was fun. Bbbjtcws. Thought with the reduction in LE it would be better. Nothing.

    Anyone try lately, any luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape