Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1762

    Michigan ave last night

    Picked up a HSP on Michigan ave. Nice looking girl, only giving CBJ, and wanted outrageous prices. Finally settled on. 3 as it was cold and snowing. I felt generous. This girl gas a fantastic BJ. She could suck it like her life depended on it, literally going strong until I finished. Would repeat but only in a pinch as she wanted so much for a BJ

  2. #1761

    Becky and Halo

    Early Friday a. M. I gave Becky a ride on Mich ave. WSW maybe late 20's slim, dirty blonde. BBBJ $.3. Would repeat.

    Saturday a. M on JohnR found Halo, BBBJ. Performance was okay I might try FS, if I pick her up again.

  3. #1760
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Gem #5, WSW, early 40's, long blond hair, medium build, nice big tits big C's or small D's, got a great BBBJTCWS, BLS, no rush, very nice woman, will repeat.
    What area, roughly? I just got back from a ride around John R and JC and saw nothing worth giving a ride to. There was a girl with long orange hair at the party store but she was looking sort of strung out. It was pretty dead as of 12:30-1:30 pm.

  4. #1759

    Nicole / Tracy

    Cruised John R yesterday at noon. Not much out but did talk to a Michelle at the gas station on the north side of 8 Mile. I wasn't interested. Cruised Michigan Ave a couple of times afterward. Nothing out that I wanted. Finally was able to contact Nicole / Tracy. She made my day with another outstanding BBBJ.

  5. #1758

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    At the end of the date you should have taken back your money and pushed her in the snow.

    Sorry, LH but that is why she does that shit. What would she have to do before she is not cute enough to see again?
    Point taken. Little helmet was driving that morning though.

  6. #1757

    Halo

    Chanced upon Halo this morning on Winchester, W. Of John R.

    Made sure she remembered that she had robbed me previously and went for some 1/2&1/2 at a no-tell for $50.

    Seemed a bit strung out but she gave me zero problems and she is still cute.

    Still has not gotten her phone replaced.

  7. #1756

    The Triangle

    Don't get lost in the Bermuda Triangle! Woke up in the middle of a nightmare this morning. Dreaming of a UCO going on by the former econotel this AM Beware! Uncle is watching!

  8. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Was out and about yesterday heading over to Centerfolds, but they were closed until 8:00 according to the door guy. Ended up driving around the JR area, and came across an older thicker WSW. She had huge bolt on's, and gave a horrible BBBJ, but she could deep throat just too rough with the teeth. Haven't seen her before, and would repeat in a pinch. Didn't get her name.
    Sounds like you met melanie the stripper. There was a pic of her looking WAY better but the streets have taken a huge toll on her.

    Stay safe

  9. #1754

    Playing in the snow

    Was out and about yesterday heading over to Centerfolds, but they were closed until 8:00 according to the door guy. Ended up driving around the JR area, and came across an older thicker WSW. She had huge bolt on's, and gave a horrible BBBJ, but she could deep throat just too rough with the teeth. Haven't seen her before, and would repeat in a pinch. Didn't get her name.

  10. #1753

    Surprising

    It snowed like mad earlier yesterday but by 4:30 PM, there were about 3-4 WSW's out between 7 and 8 on johnr. No clear sidewalks but they were out.

    Dreamt I almost scooped up this strawberry blonde, wavy hair and hatless, thin. 35 why / o, a bit north of State Fair, but got beat to the corner. She looked good enough to be LEO but I think she'd walked all the way from the party store S of 8 to the other corner by going down the side street to the E. I figured LEO wasn't walking around that much in that slop. Next time.

  11. #1752

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by No Spec  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a good WSW in the troy or royal oak area?

    I am looking for one that in particular offers greek. If you have a number I could get that would be even better.

    PM if you have to, I just want a safe experience with someone I can trust.
    Did you just move here to the Detroit area, SW are in the city not the burbs, escorts work in Troy though. I think your interest might be in escorts. Read the other forums back page and escort to get a better idea about what is available.

  12. #1751
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say there isn't any SW in royal oak! A friend of mine relayed a story of a sp in one of the motels was hooking out of one of them before leo arrested her. Troy / madison heights I would recommend using craigs or backpage.

    Dunno if theres going to be any SW's since we are having 12 inches, (of snow-not cock)
    RARELY but only in very hot weather I've observed what looks like WSW along 11 mile, near the motels. Of course, it could just be PWT out for a walk.

    Also, you can be pretty sure that anyone marching around outside in a foot of snow is working. Just be sure it isn't LEO.

  13. #1750
    Quote Originally Posted by No Spec  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a good WSW in the troy or royal oak area?

    I am looking for one that in particular offers greek. If you have a number I could get that would be even better.

    PM if you have to, I just want a safe experience with someone I can trust.
    I wouldn't say there isn't any SW in royal oak! A friend of mine relayed a story of a sp in one of the motels was hooking out of one of them before leo arrested her. Troy / madison heights I would recommend using craigs or backpage.

    Met up with krissy, located south of 7mile / johnr area. One of my all time faves, gina is doing time, krissy didn't give a eta on her release but it might be a long time before she is on the outside! Also she had a brush with fox 2 trying to get a interview, about how safe she is out on the street. Personally if she wanted to know what life was like on the track then she should hop in the first car she sees and finds out (I'm hoping for that little red head cutie on fox 2)

    Dunno if theres going to be any SW's since we are having 12 inches, (of snow-not cock)

    Stay safe guys

  14. #1749

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Saturday night I had two dreams. First and first time meeting Halo. Guys, this little gal was as sweet and nice as could be. She was clean, eloquent, and didn't give a hint of being shady. I was honestly surprised with the level of service she provided. The only two downsides to the dream were that she gave an ok BJ, and everyting was covered. Guys this little spinner has the tightest pussy around. Truly a great experience and would pick her up in a heartbeat if I see her again.
    I saw Halo today and decided to give her a shot, even though my last experience was mediocre (little brain thinking for me).

    Anyways, I had no problems, got a mediocre BJ, but great tight FS with a nice finish inside her.

    She appears to be not as high lately, so perhaps that explains why she's straight right now.

  15. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    I know there is something wrong with you if you are looking for a swer you can trust LOL. They are all drugg addicted hookers who would steel from the dead to get high. If you are that Ni-eve that you truely think that I have to agree with jw run while you can.
    Guess I'll take your word for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape