Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3649

    Wondering.

    I was wondering if anyone knew of a good WSW in the troy or royal oak area?

    I am looking for one that in particular offers greek. If you have a number I could get that would be even better.

    PM if you have to, I just want a safe experience with someone I can trust.

  2. #3648

    Great eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTC  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Amanda again last night. Paid. 3 for a bbbjtcwsp. I met her somewhere by 8mi and Gratiot. Sorry I can't remember more but an accident last fall now causes me to forget things very easily. I want to try JR. But I can't remember the faces of the SP's and am a bit scared to stroll there because of that. My memory is getting better (I finally remembered my password) and maybe its time to take a stroll down John R.

    Good Hunting
    I NEVER see anyone making the stroll on Gratiot at least during the day. Do they all come out at night.

  3. #3647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Ashley again

    Met up with Amanda again last night. Paid. 3 for a bbbjtcwsp. I met her somewhere by 8mi and Gratiot. Sorry I can't remember more but an accident last fall now causes me to forget things very easily. I want to try JR. But I can't remember the faces of the SP's and am a bit scared to stroll there because of that. My memory is getting better (I finally remembered my password) and maybe its time to take a stroll down John R.

    Good Hunting

  4. #3646

    Halo and Charlene

    Picked up Halo Thursday afternoon on John R, just below 8 mile. Jeez is she cute, had a little pink top and pants on, nice BBBJ and wanted her clit rubbed which I happily did for her. Be nice to that one. We were really bothered in the car by people nearby, moved around 3 times and finally quit, but a great experience with a very cute girl. Appreciate the board's comments on her.

    Later that afternoon, picked up Charlene on Michigan and took her back to my room. Not cheap, but I was horny as a toad, wonderful BBBJ, very GFE if you paid her. Cute face, but with a lot of metal on it, almost no tits, slim, quite nice. Again, a very high quality BBBJ and a wonderful long finish.

    HHH

  5. #3645

    Amanda from John Are

    Dreamed I saw Amanda off John Are north of Lantz. Amanda is medium-tall height with hazelish hair and skinny. I paid $.2 for BBBJ, service was good in this dream, and would repeat.

  6. #3644

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Tasha for a good BBBJTCWS, BLS, nice girl but dumb as fuck.
    Does she have short curly hair? Scoopd her 4 sum FS, but got a cll and had 2 leave.

  7. #3643

    Nothing But Halo

    Was out working and killing time this afternoon and I saw almost nothing. The Ave was empty between 3pm and 4pm. Over on the R I saw Halo and then she vanishedthat was at 4. Then the last stop was the triangle and there was NOTHING. I must be hitting the areas when times are slow. Hopefully better luck on Friday afternoon.

  8. #3642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Yesterday on JohnR at 11am

    I drove up and down from 8th to 7th and back, and saw 4 SW's. 3 were white and 1 black. Two were together near 7th. I was surprised to see that many. But they were all 30-40yo and worn and or rough looking.

    Their looks reinforced my decision to stay up north. I know the Motor City has some quality SP's, but it holds a great number of woofers too. A couple years ago I found some nice SW's but I always had to dodge the dogs.

    I probably just need to be pointed in the right direction if I want to enjoy Detroit's finer poon. Or get some referrals for a quick giner start.

    Be safe and good hunting. MW

  9. #3641

    Eve on Fort

    Driving home today saw WSW on fort and junction, not too bad looking picked her up at the bank. She was blond and fit. Bbbjtcws. 25 not bad, wouldn't allow finger play. But woul repeat.

  10. #3640

    Candice on JR Yesterday

    I had a dream last Saturday morning I picked up Candice outside the partystore on Winchester. A 30 something BSW with a fake rack and nice bod. A Jackson for BBBJWS. Very nice and clean. So nice I went to the party store and bought her a alcoholic beverage and got her digits. So I had another dream last night. Called her and she was outside waiting on the corner of Derby and Winchester. She asked me to driver her to Old Navy. Then she is going all over me telling me she wil give road head then take care of me later too. I told her to stop whle I was driving and pushed her away. Well I decided to go through the drive through. And she fleeced the money out of my front pocket while she was down there. About. 70. So she denied it. I asked for it a few times. Pulled over and not wanting drama dropped her off.

    So stay away from this one.

  11. #3639
    Any info on Red / Melissa who used to be around Cass / Temple? She was living out of the Temple Hotel and I saw her last summer hanging out of an upstairs window catching some rays. I dreamed about driving around that area since then but it is dead, like it has been for quite a while.

    Does any one have info on her and does anyone know of anyone still available around that area?

  12. #3638

    Info

    There has been a WSW, thin, looks about 5'4" or so, shoulder length brown hair, sort of mousy looking, not incredibly pretty but not real ugly either, looks in early 40's, always standing at the corner near the party store on the W side of John R, S of 8. Sometimes she's the only one out and I'm thinking that a slightly homely girl like her would be real willing to please. Any info?

  13. #3637
    Saw an interesting one yesterday on JR. I did not have time to scout the area out more but the one I saw was an average height and build WSW with brown hair with perhaps blonde highlights. Was below the shoulders and looked surprisingly good. This was just S of 8. Saw one other cracked out BSW that isn't even worth describing.

    Any info on the WSW though?

  14. #3636
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Which is best in the John R area? A while back, I dreamt I went to the Crown and it was awful, no heat or hot water.
    The Bali is on 8 just east of 75. The place is clean for what it is, and is an easy place to get to. The lot is fenced in, and they have cameras watching the back lot. Not a bad place at all

  15. #3635

    Q on notels

    Which is best in the John R area? A while back, I dreamt I went to the Crown and it was awful, no heat or hot water.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape