Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 19147
-
02-07-11 14:28 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 327Michigan ave last night
Picked up a HSP on Michigan ave. Nice looking girl, only giving CBJ, and wanted outrageous prices. Finally settled on. 3 as it was cold and snowing. I felt generous. This girl gas a fantastic BJ. She could suck it like her life depended on it, literally going strong until I finished. Would repeat but only in a pinch as she wanted so much for a BJ
-
02-06-11 16:08 #1761Regular Member

Posts: 14Becky and Halo
Early Friday a. M. I gave Becky a ride on Mich ave. WSW maybe late 20's slim, dirty blonde. BBBJ $.3. Would repeat.
Saturday a. M on JohnR found Halo, BBBJ. Performance was okay I might try FS, if I pick her up again.
-
02-06-11 14:12 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 487What area, roughly? I just got back from a ride around John R and JC and saw nothing worth giving a ride to. There was a girl with long orange hair at the party store but she was looking sort of strung out. It was pretty dead as of 12:30-1:30 pm.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-11 15:39 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 155Nicole / Tracy
Cruised John R yesterday at noon. Not much out but did talk to a Michelle at the gas station on the north side of 8 Mile. I wasn't interested. Cruised Michigan Ave a couple of times afterward. Nothing out that I wanted. Finally was able to contact Nicole / Tracy. She made my day with another outstanding BBBJ.
-
02-05-11 08:23 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 102Halo
Point taken. Little helmet was driving that morning though.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-11 12:22 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 102Halo
Chanced upon Halo this morning on Winchester, W. Of John R.
Made sure she remembered that she had robbed me previously and went for some 1/2&1/2 at a no-tell for $50.
Seemed a bit strung out but she gave me zero problems and she is still cute.
Still has not gotten her phone replaced.
-
02-04-11 06:19 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 742The Triangle
Don't get lost in the Bermuda Triangle! Woke up in the middle of a nightmare this morning. Dreaming of a UCO going on by the former econotel this AM Beware! Uncle is watching!
-
02-03-11 13:16 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 273Sounds like you met melanie the stripper. There was a pic of her looking WAY better but the streets have taken a huge toll on her.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
Stay safe
-
02-03-11 11:07 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 327Playing in the snow
Was out and about yesterday heading over to Centerfolds, but they were closed until 8:00 according to the door guy. Ended up driving around the JR area, and came across an older thicker WSW. She had huge bolt on's, and gave a horrible BBBJ, but she could deep throat just too rough with the teeth. Haven't seen her before, and would repeat in a pinch. Didn't get her name.
-
02-03-11 06:25 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 487Surprising
It snowed like mad earlier yesterday but by 4:30 PM, there were about 3-4 WSW's out between 7 and 8 on johnr. No clear sidewalks but they were out.
Dreamt I almost scooped up this strawberry blonde, wavy hair and hatless, thin. 35 why / o, a bit north of State Fair, but got beat to the corner. She looked good enough to be LEO but I think she'd walked all the way from the party store S of 8 to the other corner by going down the side street to the E. I figured LEO wasn't walking around that much in that slop. Next time.
-
02-01-11 14:38 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 643Newbie
Did you just move here to the Detroit area, SW are in the city not the burbs, escorts work in Troy though. I think your interest might be in escorts. Read the other forums back page and escort to get a better idea about what is available.
Originally Posted by No Spec
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-11 06:33 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 487RARELY but only in very hot weather I've observed what looks like WSW along 11 mile, near the motels. Of course, it could just be PWT out for a walk.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
Also, you can be pretty sure that anyone marching around outside in a foot of snow is working. Just be sure it isn't LEO.
-
02-01-11 01:33 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 273I wouldn't say there isn't any SW in royal oak! A friend of mine relayed a story of a sp in one of the motels was hooking out of one of them before leo arrested her. Troy / madison heights I would recommend using craigs or backpage.
Originally Posted by No Spec
[View Original Post]
Met up with krissy, located south of 7mile / johnr area. One of my all time faves, gina is doing time, krissy didn't give a eta on her release but it might be a long time before she is on the outside! Also she had a brush with fox 2 trying to get a interview, about how safe she is out on the street. Personally if she wanted to know what life was like on the track then she should hop in the first car she sees and finds out (I'm hoping for that little red head cutie on fox 2)
Dunno if theres going to be any SW's since we are having 12 inches, (of snow-not cock)
Stay safe guys
-
01-31-11 15:47 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 270Halo
I saw Halo today and decided to give her a shot, even though my last experience was mediocre (little brain thinking for me).
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
Anyways, I had no problems, got a mediocre BJ, but great tight FS with a nice finish inside her.
She appears to be not as high lately, so perhaps that explains why she's straight right now.
-
01-31-11 14:48 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 43Guess I'll take your word for it.
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






