Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 532 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #684

    Edit: rate should be $250not $.5hr

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lina again last night. I noticed that she doesn't have her own review thread. I don't thave the time or energy to write a long review. So just know it was an exceptional GFE session. Only no on the menu was Greek. Her DFK lastnight was incredible. The best I have had to date. BBBJTC was pornstar worthy and FS was simply hott and nasty (just the way I like it.

    $250hr.

    10/10 session.

    Via email: sanais69atyahoo. Com.

    Via phone: 215.941.0393.

    Via website: www.sanaisplayhouse.escort-site.com
    Edited the rate correct rate is $250hr there is something in the programming that does not allow you to post multiple$ signs go figure....

  2. #683

    Lina Love my ATF.

    Saw Lina again last night. I noticed that she doesn't have her own review thread. I don't thave the time or energy to write a long review. So just know it was an exceptional GFE session. Only no on the menu was Greek. Her DFK lastnight was incredible. The best I have had to date. BBBJTC was pornstar worthy and FS was simply hott and nasty (just the way I like it.

    $.5hr.

    10/10 session.

    Via email: sanais69atyahoo. Com.

    Via phone: 215.941.0393.

    Via website: www.sanaisplayhouse.escort-site.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cum and get it.jpg‎   Lina new wet.jpg‎   hottub.jpg‎   nice.jpg‎  

  3. #682
    So how do I contact that great girl you had? Name? Number?

    Thanks,

    HB

  4. #681

    My 2nd Philly experience

    I was visiting Philly on business again and decided to take advantage of being away from home. So I was on the Backpage website and got a bunch of numbers to call. I double checked a lot of the photos on Tineye and found a few of them were fake & lifted from other websites. I got a few numbers I figured were genuine.

    I called a few of the numbers and some answered and some went to voicemail. One of the girls who answered had a nice voice and sounded real. She said her name was Sarah and she was definitely the girl in the picture on her backpage ad. She told me that the 'donation' was 200 and it was for a full hour. I asked her if she kissed and if the 200 was 'all inclusive', and she told me yes to everything. I made a point again to say, 'this is for a full hour right? ' And she said yes. The reason for me wanting the full hour is that there are girls out there that offer ˝ hour sessions or even 15 minutes for much less money. I want to makeout, watch her masturbate and just mess around rather than just hop on and pump for 5 minutes then be done and shown the door. If you advertise 1 hour then the time should be 1 hour.

    So she gave me an intersection to be at downtown and call her when I got there. After arriving I realized it was pretty close to the place I had visited in my last post. (See my earlier post about Lynette) I really didn't want to visit the same girl again but thought maybe this area of the city was where the 'working girls' lived. Lynette wasn't bad, she was pretty good actually and I had a great time banging her but she did make me feel a little rushed and I did want to get a 'new' girl. So I called Sarah and she gave me directions, and I realized it was the same apartment where I had met Lynette. Now I had made the trip to downtown, was horny as hell and convinced myself that maybe a different girl was there tonight or if it was 'Lynette' it wouldn't be so bad. So she answers the door and it was Lynette. She didn't recognize me even though I had been there a month before. She gives me a hug, says she needs the money and let's get started. So I say to her, can we set some parameters first? I said I want to make sure this is a full hour and she got a little attitude and says 'well nobody lasts a full hour' I said I wanted to do more than just bang her, and that her ad offered fantasy and GFE and she got a bit shitty, so I said I'll pass, see ya, and walked out.

    So I get to my car, pull out my list of numbers and start calling. On the 3rd number a guy answers and says, 'Hi Jake, I understand you weren't happy with Sarah tonight? ' I realized the same girls post multiple ads with multiple phone numbers on Backpage, so I guess they recognized my number from my previous calls. I gave him the story and he said he had other girls and gave me a different address where there are multiple girls and I can choose the girl I want.

    Sorry if I waffled on a bit with the backstory but it was part of the nights experience.

    So I arrive at the place, knock on the door and a tall, light skinned black girl answers and lets me in. I follow her upstairs and her body is awesome. She takes me into a room, introduces herself and asks if I am interested in her or if I would like to see the other girls. She is about 5'10', 115 pounds and very pretty, and at this stage I am hooked. I ask her if she kisses and will she give me a full hour and she says sure. Her attitude couldn't be more different than the 1st one. So she takes the money, says get comfortable and leaves for a minute.

    She comes back in and I am naked and she gets undressed and her body is out of this world. Her tits are perfect full see's with absolutely no sag, her belly is flat, her ass is incredible and her legs go for miles. I swear I am not exaggerating, she was one of the best 'working' girls I have ever seen. I told her I had never been with a black girl, not for any reason, just it had never happened. She seemed pleased she was going to take my 'black girl cherry'. I tell her that I want to watch her masturbate and she did not disappoint me. She went at it with much enthusiasm and after a few minutes asked if I wanted to help. I was rock hard by this time and got my face really close to her shaved pussy and started to rub her. I could smell her sweet scent and was worried about blowing just from playing with her. I had to suck on her perfect titties, then came up and started to deep French kiss her. It was amazing and she started to give me a slow HJ while a played with her clit. She slipped a condom on me and went down and started to give me an amazing BJ. She definitely had full dick sucking lips. She positioned us into a 69 and I was staring at the sweetest pink pussy a couple of inches from my face. I didn't want to lick her so I just played with her pussy with my hand and had to slow her down a couple of times to stop myself from cumming. She asked me if I was ready to fuck her and I was so we get into missionary and start a slow fuck with deep kissing. I keep pushing up on my arms to look down at her amazing body. She wants to move to the couch so I sit and she straddles me and starts to ride me. I can feel that she is really wet and I have to slow her down a couple of times and think about my naked grandma (LOL) to stop myself from dropping a load. She goes down and sucks me again then we switch to doggy style on the couch. We move back to the bed with her on top, then reverse cowgirl where I watch that amazing ass bounce up and down. Finally I'm ready to come and I want her to finish me with those beautiful lips, so she starts to suck me while I squeeze he titties and pull her nipples. When I came, I came so fucking hard I thought I was going to blow the condom off. I was spasming & jerking all over the bed and she would stop sucking until I couldn't take it anymore and had to push her off. For the next 2 minutes she found much amusement in touching my dick and watching me jerk like I had epilepsy. She was giggling and squeezing my dick. We layed there and made small talk for a few more minutes, then I got dressed we hugged and she walked me to the door.

    It was an unreal experience and well worth the 200 donation.

  5. #680

    Le "Petite" freak au Sanai's maison

    Talking about finding a diamond in the rough. This was what I would call an educated TOFTT. Not a complete risk since I was given some BC info about her. I can tell you that her pics are dead on accurate. As a matter of fact I took some pics of her and she will be using them in her ads. What can I say. GREAT body! Perfect perky 34b's (they look like see's to me maybe because she is so tiny) as pretty as they want to be (with perky nips. An ass built for sex. Flat stomach (damn near a six pack at least a 4pack LOL) She does have a few tattoos and I edited them out of the pics for her security. Her face is simply lovely. Very pretty and a smile that lights up the room. Her attitude is awesome. Very sweet and willing to please. Setting up the appointment was easy since I have used this agency before. She arrived at my hotel on time and ready for action.

    She looked sexy ass hell. VIP members read on.

    Petite showed up wearing a cute sweater dress that really showed off her curves. Being 'Petite' she a true spinner. Being the creature of habit that I am I start most of my dates date in a chair. I motion for her to cum over and she jumps right into my lap and lays one a pretty good LFK on me. I immediately I grew hard. Strike that I was actually rock hard from the second she walked out of the bathroom wearing a miniskirt that barely covered her perfectly peach shaped ass. Petite is a dancer and I had to get a couch (lap) dance from her. Her dance was slow, sexy, and extremely erotic. Petite has a tongue ring so you know what I wanted next. Without hesitation she began an extremely skillful BBBJ. I was shocked at how good she was. She has the skills of a woman in her early 30s. She will be given a Hawk School of Cocksucking Masters degree in French. Wet, sloppy, DT With lots of eye contact and she even had the Porn Star twisty hand moment thing going on. While she was performing her magic on my Mini Hawk. I flipped her over for some 69 (yes while still in my chair. What can I say I am a freak! And she is a true spinner maybe 105lbs. Wet. Within minutes I was unloading myself into her sexy little mouth.

    I was so completely turned on that I don't think I even thought about getting soft. I took a brief break to grab us both some water. When I returned she noticed that mister happy was still at full mast. We then moved to the bed for round two. Started off with me DATY. She was very responsive to my actions and became quite vocal and came all over my face. When I finally came up for air I had pussy juices all over my face. Still rock hard Petit began another great BBBJ. I flipped her around for some 69. Again she was working me so well with her mouth I had to stop her because I wasn't sure if I had a round three in me and I hadn't sampled tha pretty pussy of hers. While licking at her pussy I was able to get a little Asian in. She seemed to really dig this so I thought I might be trying Greek. I grabbed a coverand then we tried MISS, Cowgirl and of course DOGGY. Doggy was incredible and I almost immediately lost it at the site of her perfectly shaped ass. I asked her if she wanted to try Greek. She then told me that she didn't want to go there tonight. No problem, the pussy was fantastic I continued to pound away at Doggy and soon came again. It felt so good I just pulled her in close and enjoyed the moment.

    Repeat? Absolutely. She's bi so I see a double in the future.

    (please forgive the french errors in the title I flunked one class 20+years ago and it was French. LOL)

    Via Phone: 215-941-0393.

    Via Email: sanais69atyahoo. Com.

    Via Website: www.sanaisplayhouse.escort-site. Com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cute booty.jpg‎   lovely window.jpg‎   sexy couuch.jpg‎  

  6. #679

    INFO? Whatever Happened to Lucy?

    So I was helping Jackson out by clicking the banner ad for escortguide. Com and who pops up in one of the pictures. LUCY!

    Ah, that takes me down memory lane. I dated Lucy a long time ago. She was one of my firsts. She never was a thin waif, but oh my, let me tell you. She was one hot lady that got into her game and made you feel special. She also had a kinky side (watersports) which I never sampled but did help her with her advanced degree in Greek Studies. But all around a nice girl. At one point she relocated to Vegas, but came back to the Philly area eventually. She constantly was battling her weight and the last time I saw her, after she returned from NV, she had added a considerable amount. But was still the same bubbly, fun, willing to please lady. Really a sweet girl.

    Now that I see her on that website I wonder what happened to her. Anyone know Lucy and how she's doing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lucy_3.jpg‎   Lucy_2.jpg‎  

  7. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    I didn't intentionally do that to the links.

    I just re-did them and they seem to be intact.
    Thanks Hawk! Appreciate you fixing the links.

    Wasn't sure what was up. Some sites ban URLs so one has to get creative in order to include them.

    But if you got them to stick now, probably not the case. Wonder if the software does something to them when first entered with a report?

    This might be something to watch for. Perhaps a bug in the ointment, which wouldn't be odd for any new roll-out.

    Good find. Great report! Thanks again.

  8. #677

    That was odd

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hawk. Great report, thaks for sharing your experience! She sounds like a keeper. Good to the last drop!

    Just wondering. Did you add all of those spaces to the urls above? Or is this a new "faeture" of the new design / format of the website?
    I didn't intentionally do that to the links.

    I just re-did them and they seem to be intact.

  9. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]

    http://www.eros-philly. Com / files / 187943. Htm.

    http://www.flawlessescorts.com/cgi-b. &model=Natalia
    Hey Hawk. Great report, thanks for sharing your experience! She sounds like a keeper. Good to the last drop!

    Just wondering. Did you add all of those spaces to the urls above? Or is this a new "feature" of the new design / format of the website?

  10. #675

    Full review Natalia of Flawless

    Have wanted to meet Natalia for a couple months. So I jumped when I saw she was coming to KOP. Screening was a breeze with Flawless. Natalia's figure is just plain art work.36'ds 24' waist and a world class firm, brown and round 36' ass! . Her pics are accurate and she is a full GFE. Members read on.

    I can, t say enough positive thing about this vibrant young lady. Her pictures are 100% accurate. I think she has the sexiest body I have ever seen. She looks like a fitness or swimsuit model. Just to behold her flawlessly shaped ass is worth the price of admission. Jlo. Please. Closer to Vida Guerra (yea. Its that nice) All of you guys that seem to have a problem with women with breasts that have been enhanced. One hr with Natalia and you will forget everything you used to think about fake breast. I have seen hundreds of breasts natural and enhanced and Natalia 's are in the top 5. They are not only beautiful to look at but perfect to the touch and very responsive. If you didn't know they were enhanced you would swear they were natural. Big props to her surgeon (he is the man! Awesome job. I could go on and on about how beautiful I think Sierra is, but truth her most beautiful trait is her personality. We spent an easy 20minuts of the session just talking. I truly enjoyed her company. She is the kinda girl you would have no problem just hanging out with. She is a great conversationalist. Is she sexy and sensual. Absolutely. Is she a GFE? No doubt about it. The session was fantastic. My only regret is that I didn't book more time.

    Natalia's french skills are on par with the best out there. She is quite fluent in the french arts and we needed no translator. Wet sloppy with great twisty hand strokes is how she gets down. Within minutes I was serving up my first cup. While little Hawk took a second to recuperate. I DATY and brought Natalia to a quite vocal 'O'

    I grabbed a cover and we tried several positions Miss, CG, Reverse CG, and alas Doggy. Never have I seen a more beautiful site. I really had to concentrate on not loosing it. The view from behind is incredible. I Gave up cup number 2 while doing cowgirl with her on top and me inside (of course with a cover on. . Looking at this goddess bounce up and down on me was more than I could handle.

    Sorry no Hawkaroid this time (Nat wasn't down for pic taking) I tried.

    Great session.

    Will repeat anytime she is in town

    http://www.eros-philly.com/files/187943.htm
    http://www.flawlessescorts.com/cgi-b...&model=Natalia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natalia4.jpg‎   natalia2.jpg‎   natalia1.jpg‎   natalia3.jpg‎  

  11. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by Baretta Ri  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Philly Companions agency. Girls on the websight are hot, and they refer to 100% GFE's with all the bells and whistles. They do seem to have a steady turn-over though. Waiting to hear back from an email sent asking for info, but wanted to get some independent reviews before checking them out.
    Philly Companions has an excellent rep and if the ad says GFE then they are GFE. Most of the girls are BBBJ friendly and some even offer GREEK

  12. #673

    Contributing to the board

    I've been a Senior Member on ISG for years, contributing tonthe topics I can: FKK clubs in Germany. Did not have P6 in the US yet, so there's nothing to report about. Thx for your post, I didnread the thread, but did not find what I wanted.

    HB

  13. #672

    Natalia on EROS with Flawless(the best body I have seen in years)

    This is a quick mini on Nataila from Flawless Escorts. Natalia is a FANTASTIC GFEProvider with one of the hottest bodies I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Enhanced PERFECT 36D's flat stomach(damn nea a six pack,perfect runners legs and the absoloutly the most perfectly shaped ass I have ever seen. Her ass should be dipped in gold and displayed in the museum of art. Women like Natalia are why I hobby.....


    Full menu with the exception of Greek
    BBBJTC
    DFK
    DATY
    Rimming

    TER review will be a well earned 9/9

    http://www.eros-philly.com/files/187943.htm
    http://www.flawlessescorts.com/cgi-b...&model=Natalia

  14. #671

    Advice....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub
    Hey guys,

    I am visiting from Germany and looking for some fun (escort prefeered). Does anybody know these ladies? Are the pics real? The service OK?

    Thank you.

    While I know you are an import and most of this might not be particularly applicable I'll offer up some advice for a newbie....perhaps others would benefit?

    1. Run every provider photo in an advert through tineye.com. You'll be amazed at how many girls have "borrowed" photos. imho ANYONE with a "borrowed" photo is one to miss.

    2. Do a Google search on her telephone number.... search 5 or 6 pages of listed returns. You want to see if the phone number is consistently the girl in the advert and or picture. A shared telephone number that comes up with one girl one month and another a different month is likely and agency of pimp. Imho those are ones to miss too.

    3. Look at the area codes in the advert. While not always true with mobile telephone numbers these days, look for LOCAL areas codes. imho, unless a girl is a well-reviewed traveling provider one takes a risk dating a visitor - she has no expectations of seeing you again, since in several days she will move on to the next city, so service could be poor. Then again, if you tell a local girl you are a visitor you run the same risk - she knows you are a one off deal so if she wants to give lack luster service it isn't like it would hurt her business. However, a local girl that is looking to build up regulars does have an incentive to provide good service so she gets repeat business - and repeats are the best since they are know quantities: i.e safe, sane, etc.

    4. Most of the links you posted are from the Eros-Philly site, those girls tend to charge more than others - usually starting at $$$. Does more $ mean better service? But I would suggest that except for a few gents, this board doesn't have a lot of reviews from the upper end of the $ scale girls. One might think about looking on TER or BGFE sites for reviews of that lot.

    5. RTFT! Plenty of good opportunities out there if one reads the Philly board - quite an active community here - some thing to be gained by an investment in reading the thread.

    6. Post some solid reviews of the ladies you do see and become a part of the community here. It is hard to judge one's experience and most tend to be hesitant to help a newbie that just shows up asking for info. The 'scratch my back, I'll scratch yours' philosophy works well here.

    Hey, I know the above is a bunch of work, when one just wants to relieve some stress - but staying safe is worth the effort.

    Have fun, be safe and good luck!

  15. #670

    Escort in Philly?

    Hey guys,

    I am visiting from Germany and looking for some fun (escort prefeered). Does anybody know these ladies? Are the pics real? The service OK?

    Thank you.

    http://www.eros-philly.com/files/187070.htm

    http://www.eros-philly.com/files/188...m#file_contact

    http://www.eros-philly.com/files/187114.htm

    http://www.eros-philly.com/files/187070.htm

    http://www.eros-philly.com/files/184042.htm

    http://www.eros-philly.com/files/187200.htm

    Any other recs? Looking for young, slim ladies, ethnics don't matter, DFK, BBBJ, CIM if possible.*

    What about this location?

    http://bluemoonphilly.webs.com/apps/blog/

    HB

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape