Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 532 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #714
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get my Cooky J on. LOL
    Tain't much to it. LOL.

    CookyJar

  2. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lina again last night. I noticed that she doesn't have her own review thread. I don't thave the time or energy to write a long review. So just know it was an exceptional GFE session. Only no on the menu was Greek. Her DFK lastnight was incredible. The best I have had to date. BBBJTC was pornstar worthy and FS was simply hott and nasty (just the way I like it.

    $.5hr.

    10/10 session.

    Via email: sanais69atyahoo. Com.

    Via phone: 215. 941. 0393.

    Via website:

    www.sanaisplayhouse.escort-site.com
    Finally learned to make collages. Of photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bunzz-1-1 collage.jpg‎  

  3. #712
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    Today 11:46 AM #1 theycallmehawk

    View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

    Senior Member.

    JustMyReviews Join Date:Nov 2005.

    Posts:4, 683 Rosa on BP is REAL and a decent GFE session all natural 36D's.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...are-23/5273362

    *I'm THE BEST! Beauty _+ _Booty! * The others don't COMPARE! .23.

    Posted: January 18, 2011, 01:08 PM.

    -

    Reply: click here.

    #1 Lady in town- My pics are REAL! My name is Rosa (*82) 267-270-2015

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: OUT CALLS ONLY NOW. Philly.

    • Post I'd: 5273362 philadelphia.

    Email this ad to a friend.

    Hey gang thought I would give you a heads up.

    I saw this ad last week. The pic on the bottom of the ad looked familiar (I took it a year or two ago. LOL) So I called the number to make sure someone hadn't jacked the picture. . Only got a VM that day so I tried again lastnight and I was pleased to find that Rosa is Tiffany (she might have had another name in the past) I think I reviewed her a while back.

    I don't have time to write a full review but the session was fantastic (I haven't done anything in almost a month) Full GFE by most standards. NO Greek and No CIM. Incredible BBBJ all positions were tried.

    Out call for $250
    Trying to get my Cooky J on. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosa collage.jpg‎  

  4. #711

    Rosa on BP is REAL and a decent GFE session all natural 36D's

    Today 11:46 AM #1 theycallmehawk

    View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

    Senior Member.

    JustMyReviews Join Date:Nov 2005.

    Posts:4, 683 Rosa on BP is REAL and a decent GFE session all natural 36D's.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...are-23/5273362

    *I'm THE BEST! Beauty _+ _Booty! * The others don't COMPARE! .23.

    Posted: January 18, 2011, 01:08 PM.

    -

    Reply: click here.

    #1 Lady in town- My pics are REAL! My name is Rosa (*82) 267-270-2015

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: OUT CALLS ONLY NOW. Philly.

    • Post I'd: 5273362 philadelphia.

    Email this ad to a friend.

    Hey gang thought I would give you a heads up.

    I saw this ad last week. The pic on the bottom of the ad looked familiar (I took it a year or two ago. LOL) So I called the number to make sure someone hadn't jacked the picture. . Only got a VM that day so I tried again lastnight and I was pleased to find that Rosa is Tiffany (she might have had another name in the past) I think I reviewed her a while back.

    I don't have time to write a full review but the session was fantastic (I haven't done anything in almost a month) Full GFE by most standards. NO Greek and No CIM. Incredible BBBJ all positions were tried.

    Out call for $250
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails remix1.jpg‎   remix4.jpg‎   remix3.jpg‎   remix2.jpg‎   remix5.jpg‎  


  5. #710

    Newfie needing help

    Guys:

    I'm in Philadelphia for a couple of nights, and it's my first trip back to the States in seven years, so I'm a total newbie. I live in the Philippines, where the scene is obviously very different. I'm looking for some discrete action in my hotel room in the center of the city. I have no car and can't very easily go trolling for SWs. If anyone out there can give me some contact information on a reliable provider I'd be much obliged and would be happy to reciprocate if any of you ever get tp the Phillipines. I'm not much into white ladies, so African American, Oriental or Latin Americamscwould be preferred

    Thanks very much.

    GE

  6. #709

    Alexxa

    Can someone please verify this girl is real in the pic. Her ad says she will only be in boston for one day. Hopping one of you guys have used her. Seems like she has a lot of post in the philly are.

    http://www.escortdater.com/282/posts...is-Alexxa.html

    http://williamsport.backpage.com/Bod...tie-21/6272907

    http://pennsylvania.pittsburghcitypa...tie-21/5948838

    Alexxa

  7. #708

    Reply about girl on Bank St

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13  [View Original Post]
    This report is a mixture of girls I have either had over or went to their location in the past week. One, which I will start off with, I believe to be an LE sting. (when I went to look for this ad after returning home about 2 hours after, it was removed)

    The number that was used was +12676257424, and the address I was told to go to was 234 Market St. Phila PA. When there she told me to go down bank street and then there would be a private lot there to park in. What she didn't know what I had already drove the area to check in on everything and within a 1 block radius there were at least 4 cop cars and what looked to be 2 ULE in the next lot. Now, I can't say she is working with the police but it was way too much of a risk. When I didn't show up she called and said she was going to report me to some site so my number will be black listed essentially (I don't ever use my real number when calling, masked is the way to go). But the pictures were way too good to resist a shot, but I am glad I stayed away. Visit at your own risk.

    The next was an outcall. The ad was on BP under.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...fun-22/5576342

    The pictures again looked amazing and I had seen this girl posting for a while. No negative reviews that I could find either. Called and was told she would be to my place within 45 minutes. It took closer to 2 hours and when she arrived she looked similar to her pictures, but would have had to gain 50-70 lbs. I am smart enough that she didn't actually know which apartment was mine, but when asked about her pictures she said they weren't her. I hate bait and switch so I let her leave. She wanted $275 but I wouldn't even pay $150 for her.

    Anyways I hope this is useful and if anyone knows any young, tiny, spinner types please send me a PM.
    The chick on Bank St is a working girl not LE. She has you go to market St near Penns Landing, then you call her and she directs you to Bank St. I have been there, but she is definitly not the chick in the picture. She has a bit of a belly and not very good teeth. After I saw her and realized she wasn't that good looking, I passed. She got shitty but oh well.

  8. #707
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 45

    Passionatetouch. Net

    Hey, has anyone been there? Was thinking of TOFTT, but if anyone has experience, please.

  9. #706

    Another warning sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgodlou  [View Original Post]
    Good you trusted your instincts. I usually only reply to ads with pics from a camera phone, even though they could be fakes also. The modeling pics usually smell like LE.
    LE rarely will use nudity in their ads. A lot of time they use real undercover cops and they are not able to pose nude.

  10. #705
    Good you trusted your instincts. I usually only reply to ads with pics from a camera phone, even though they could be fakes also. The modeling pics usually smell like LE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13  [View Original Post]
    This report is a mixture of girls I have either had over or went to their location in the past week. One, which I will start off with, I believe to be an LE sting. (when I went to look for this ad after returning home about 2 hours after, it was removed)

    The number that was used was +12676257424, and the address I was told to go to was 234 Market St. Phila PA. When there she told me to go down bank street and then there would be a private lot there to park in. What she didn't know what I had already drove the area to check in on everything and within a 1 block radius there were at least 4 cop cars and what looked to be 2 ULE in the next lot. Now, I can't say she is working with the police but it was way too much of a risk. When I didn't show up she called and said she was going to report me to some site so my number will be black listed essentially (I don't ever use my real number when calling, masked is the way to go). But the pictures were way too good to resist a shot, but I am glad I stayed away. VISIT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

    The next was an outcall. The ad was on BP under.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...fun-22/5576342

    The pictures again looked amazing and I had seen this girl posting for a while. No negative reviews that I could find either. Called and was told she would be to my place within 45 minutes. It took closer to 2 hours and when she arrived she looked similar to her pictures, but would have had to gain 50-70 lbs. I am smart enough that she didn't actually know which apartment was mine, but when asked about her pictures she said they weren't her. I hate bait and switch so I let her leave. She wanted $275 but I wouldn't even pay $150 for her.

    Anyways I hope this is useful and if anyone knows any young, tiny, spinner types please send me a PM.

  11. #704

    Too good to be true

    I have been lurking for years & it seems when they look that good, something's off. I imagine if those pics were real, she would be working with an agency (use blured pics of face) & or she would be demanding $300 + per hour. The sex trade seems to always have bait & switch lurking around the corner.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13  [View Original Post]
    The first girl who I though was LE changed her ad and phone number.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...eat-22/6066683

    Is the new link with the new number under there.

  12. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13  [View Original Post]
    This report is a mixture of girls I have either had over or went to their location in the past week.
    Hey sorry you had some bad experiences. Sounds like you were thinking with proper head and avoided some trouble, rip-offs and what not. Appreciate you taking one for the team!

    Hawk makes an excellent point, as you develop monger skills, it pays to do some research up front. That tineye is a good tool as is Googling numbers. Then one will see that most of what shows up on BP is questionable. It all may not be bad, but at least the research can tell one when to be extra vigilant (though you sound like you have that down from the get go!)

    Of course part if the research is reading forums like this one. So appreciate your contribution here.

    Good luck!

  13. #702

    If you would do a little research first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13  [View Original Post]
    This report is a mixture of girls I have either had over or went to their location in the past week. One, which I will start off with, I believe to be an LE sting. (when I went to look for this ad after returning home about 2 hours after, it was removed)

    The number that was used was +12676257424, and the address I was told to go to was 234 Market St. Phila PA. When there she told me to go down bank street and then there would be a private lot there to park in. What she didn't know what I had already drove the area to check in on everything and within a 1 block radius there were at least 4 cop cars and what looked to be 2 ULE in the next lot. Now, I can't say she is working with the police but it was way too much of a risk. When I didn't show up she called and said she was going to report me to some site so my number will be black listed essentially (I don't ever use my real number when calling, masked is the way to go). But the pictures were way too good to resist a shot, but I am glad I stayed away. VISIT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

    The next was an outcall. The ad was on BP under.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...fun-22/5576342

    The pictures again looked amazing and I had seen this girl posting for a while. No negative reviews that I could find either. Called and was told she would be to my place within 45 minutes. It took closer to 2 hours and when she arrived she looked similar to her pictures, but would have had to gain 50-70 lbs. I am smart enough that she didn't actually know which apartment was mine, but when asked about her pictures she said they weren't her. I hate bait and switch so I let her leave. She wanted $275 but I wouldn't even pay $150 for her.

    Anyways I hope this is useful and if anyone knows any young, tiny, spinner types please send me a PM.
    It will save you alot of pain.

    There is absolutely no way you should have thought you had a chance to see the girl on the back page ad. First of all it has 131 hits on Tin eye. If you don't have the plug-in you should download it immediately.

    http://www.tineye.com/search/71be83d...75c7ccf3a63c5/

    2 horrible reviews on another site including ripoff

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=146906

    And lastly a simple google search would have told that the phone number is linked to 6 diffrent names. 100% BS.

    Research is the key.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fakebiotch.jpg‎  

  14. #701

    Updated

    The first girl who I though was LE changed her ad and phone number. http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...eat-22/6066683 Is the new link with the new number under there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13  [View Original Post]
    This report is a mixture of girls I have either had over or went to their location in the past week. One, which I will start off with, I believe to be an LE sting. (when I went to look for this ad after returning home about 2 hours after, it was removed)

    The number that was used was +12676257424, and the address I was told to go to was 234 Market St. Phila PA. When there she told me to go down bank street and then there would be a private lot there to park in. What she didn't know what I had already drove the area to check in on everything and within a 1 block radius there were at least 4 cop cars and what looked to be 2 ULE in the next lot. Now, I can't say she is working with the police but it was way too much of a risk. When I didn't show up she called and said she was going to report me to some site so my number will be black listed essentially (I don't ever use my real number when calling, masked is the way to go). But the pictures were way too good to resist a shot, but I am glad I stayed away. VISIT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

    The next was an outcall. The ad was on BP under.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...fun-22/5576342

    The pictures again looked amazing and I had seen this girl posting for a while. No negative reviews that I could find either. Called and was told she would be to my place within 45 minutes. It took closer to 2 hours and when she arrived she looked similar to her pictures, but would have had to gain 50-70 lbs. I am smart enough that she didn't actually know which apartment was mine, but when asked about her pictures she said they weren't her. I hate bait and switch so I let her leave. She wanted $275 but I wouldn't even pay $150 for her.

    Anyways I hope this is useful and if anyone knows any young, tiny, spinner types please send me a PM.

  15. #700

    Backpage Girls to STAY AWAY from!

    This report is a mixture of girls I have either had over or went to their location in the past week. One, which I will start off with, I believe to be an LE sting. (when I went to look for this ad after returning home about 2 hours after, it was removed)

    The number that was used was +12676257424, and the address I was told to go to was 234 Market St. Phila PA. When there she told me to go down bank street and then there would be a private lot there to park in. What she didn't know what I had already drove the area to check in on everything and within a 1 block radius there were at least 4 cop cars and what looked to be 2 ULE in the next lot. Now, I can't say she is working with the police but it was way too much of a risk. When I didn't show up she called and said she was going to report me to some site so my number will be black listed essentially (I don't ever use my real number when calling, masked is the way to go). But the pictures were way too good to resist a shot, but I am glad I stayed away. VISIT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

    The next was an outcall. The ad was on BP under http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...fun-22/5576342. The pictures again looked amazing and I had seen this girl posting for a while. No negative reviews that I could find either. Called and was told she would be to my place within 45 minutes. It took closer to 2 hours and when she arrived she looked similar to her pictures, but would have had to gain 50-70 lbs. I am smart enough that she didn't actually know which apartment was mine, but when asked about her pictures she said they weren't her. I hate bait and switch so I let her leave. She wanted $275 but I wouldn't even pay $150 for her.

    Anyways I hope this is useful and if anyone knows any young, tiny, spinner types please send me a PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape