Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 660 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 9891
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookster  [View Original Post]
    The one with the boots is Vanessa. I picked her up last week. Does FS for 80.

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...0&d=1295218135

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...1&d=1295218146
    I saw this ***** and I'm telling you now her ass is 50 and you might be too.

  2. #5240

    Vanessa

    The one with the boots is Vanessa. I picked her up last week. Does FS for 80.

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...0&d=1295218135

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...1&d=1295218146

  3. #5239
    Quote Originally Posted by Cres Prophet2  [View Original Post]
    Do a search of Backpage for Lexi.
    Thanks, man. Another poster hooked me up with her info.

  4. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Spotted a young LSW in the backstreet around 0300 working with vice unit. She had a walkie talkie hanging around her waist. A sheriff cruiser parking down the street with his headlights turn off and engine running. He did flash his white beam into my truck but didn't pulled me over. I got the hell out of there and head down near the McDonald on McFadden. I saw two BSW got picked off right away by a white car with tinted window.
    But the LSW was actually vice, right? If so, not too slick on her part with the walkie-talkie hanging around her freakin' waist! Hope no one got caught up in that.

  5. #5237

    Tuesday

    Spotted a young LSW in the backstreet around 0300 working with vice unit. She had a walkie talkie hanging around her waist. A sheriff cruiser parking down the street with his headlights turn off and engine running. He did flash his white beam into my truck but didn't pulled me over. I got the hell out of there and head down near the McDonald on McFadden. I saw two BSW got picked off right away by a white car with tinted window.

  6. #5236
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter5  [View Original Post]

    Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...8&d=1295218882

    Anybody sample this? Would love to get the digits.
    Do a search of Backpage for Lexi.

  7. #5235

    Red hair

    Quote Originally Posted by JS Fanatic  [View Original Post]
    Sunday 1/9/11 during the 5:00 AM hour on Harbor and 1st - The two photos of the LSW in black leather jacket and boots was taken at the El Pollo Loco parking lot, while the pics of the BSW and LSW (or is she a WSW?) with the red hair were taken at the Burger King parking lot. The last photo of the blonde WSW standing on the street corner was taken on Monday night 1/10/11 around 7:00 PM at Harbor and Lampson.
    Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...8&d=1295218882

    Anybody sample this? Would love to get the digits.

  8. #5234
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by JS Fanatic  [View Original Post]
    Sunday 1/9/11 during the 5:00 AM hour on Harbor and 1st - The two photos of the LSW in black leather jacket and boots was taken at the El Pollo Loco parking lot, while the pics of the BSW and LSW (or is she a WSW?) with the red hair were taken at the Burger King parking lot. The last photo of the blonde WSW standing on the street corner was taken on Monday night 1/10/11 around 7:00 PM at Harbor and Lampson.
    Excellent pics! I will be heading down there soon so these ladies can get some new shoes! Love the hooker in the knee high boots. She made my pants tighten.

  9. #5233

    JS's Pix

    Great photos! I am pretty sure the LSW with the red hair is the LSW Lexi that I picked up last week. She has black hair that night, but after checking her online ads I noticed she had updated her photos and had red hair. I saw the WSW with the pink jacket by the 7-11 on Sunday morning just before 6am walking down MacFadden towards HB. I don't remember if she had a jacket on this time because I was too distracted by the fact she was only wearing a pair of panties on the bottom haha. I had to go get a second look, but then noticed her ass had way too much cellulite for me.

  10. #5232

    Harbor 1/9/11 and 1/10/11

    Sunday 1/9/11 during the 5:00 AM hour on Harbor and 1st - The two photos of the LSW in black leather jacket and boots was taken at the El Pollo Loco parking lot, while the pics of the BSW and LSW (or is she a WSW?) with the red hair were taken at the Burger King parking lot. The last photo of the blonde WSW standing on the street corner was taken on Monday night 1/10/11 around 7:00 PM at Harbor and Lampson.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0092.JPG‎   IMG_0099.JPG‎   IMG_0103.JPG‎   IMG_0121.JPG‎   IMG_0130.JPG‎  


  11. #5231

    Harbor 1/6/11 and 1/7/11

    Little late in posting these Harbor pics. On Thurs 1/6 I took the pics of the WSW wearing the glasses and white jacket (standing on the corner of Harbor and Hazard before 6:00 AM) , as well as the shots of the tall WSW wearing the big black boots (taken during my lunch break at Harbor and 5th). On Fri. 1/7 I took the photos of both the ASW and the LSW (again, at Harbor and 5th during my lunch break) , as well as the short chubby WSW (taken around 7:00 PM at Harbor and 1st).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9967.JPG‎   IMG_9993.JPG‎   IMG_9995.JPG‎   IMG_0019.JPG‎   IMG_0021.JPG‎  

    IMG_0030.JPG‎   IMG_0058.JPG‎  

  12. #5230

    California

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    Hey everybody,

    It seems like it's been slow on the site lately. I will try and make this quick. I went out once last week and this week and both times I saw some nice little cuties. Last week I picked up this LSW named Lexi and received a BJ for 40. She said she does FS for 80. Decent BJ, but the plus is that she is beautiful. I am going to attach pix of her for you guys. I did not take these pix. I just googled her number and found the different ads she has online. This week I picked up a WSW named Zoe. Really cute, skinny WSW. When she was on her knees in the passenger seat giving me brain her ass looked fantastic. Great little waist with a great ass. Before I picked up Zoe I saw this beautiful looking WSW / LSW in a short little black mini skirt. She looked about 20 years old with just incredible legs. This unknown SW told me 50 for BJ and 100 for FS. I asked her about 40 for BJ but she turned me down. This afternoon around 1pm I saw an asw off of HB and MacArthur at the bus stop. She quoted me 60 for BJ and 100 FS. I am going to attach a link to her online ad if anyone is interested.

    http://www.myproviderguide.com/escor...m/3402359.html
    Damn, FS with that is tender little mamacita is $80. Bring that chick back with you to the East Coast. I will take it.

  13. #5229
    WOW. I'd love to bring this LSW back to my nice hotel on Harbor up by the convention center before I have to fly back to the east coast. Nice. In a little while I'm going to go out and see what's up on Harbor.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    Hey everybody,

    It seems like it's been slow on the site lately. I will try and make this quick. I went out once last week and this week and both times I saw some nice little cuties. Last week I picked up this LSW named Lexi and received a BJ for 40. She said she does FS for 80. Decent BJ, but the plus is that she is beautiful. I am going to attach pix of her for you guys. I

  14. #5228
    Hey everybody,

    It seems like it's been slow on the site lately. I will try and make this quick. I went out once last week and this week and both times I saw some nice little cuties. Last week I picked up this LSW named Lexi and received a BJ for 40. She said she does FS for 80. Decent BJ, but the plus is that she is beautiful. I am going to attach pix of her for you guys. I did not take these pix. I just googled her number and found the different ads she has online. This week I picked up a WSW named Zoe. Really cute, skinny WSW. When she was on her knees in the passenger seat giving me brain her ass looked fantastic. Great little waist with a great ass. Before I picked up Zoe I saw this beautiful looking WSW / LSW in a short little black mini skirt. She looked about 20 years old with just incredible legs. This unknown SW told me 50 for BJ and 100 for FS. I asked her about 40 for BJ but she turned me down. This afternoon around 1pm I saw an asw off of HB and MacArthur at the bus stop. She quoted me 60 for BJ and 100 FS. I am going to attach a link to her online ad if anyone is interested. http://www.myproviderguide.com/escor...m/3402359.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2428954.jpg‎   2428955.jpg‎   2428957.jpg‎   2011-01-11_16.54.21.jpg‎   033040a895fc3ec12a3f72925ea0a84a.jpg‎  


  15. #5227
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyr557  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the track in Pomona. But can't figure out the track in the OC. Please help. Message me. Thanks!

    I know it's on harbor or beach. But those streets are pretty long. Any help will be helpful.
    I come here once a year for a convention and am able to find what I want usually. Like ever internet forum all ya got to do is read and then go out looking. Pretty simple stuff. On that not I just drove up from John Wayne airport and Harbor was empty. Probably not late enough and they may be sitting back in the streets to. Plus the weekend seems to be better. Wish me luck on this trip. If not I usually blow my wad at California Girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape