Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 9891
-
01-19-11 02:24 #5241Regular Member

Posts: 3I saw this ***** and I'm telling you now her ass is 50 and you might be too.
Originally Posted by Gookster
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-11 15:34 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 130Vanessa
The one with the boots is Vanessa. I picked her up last week. Does FS for 80.
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...0&d=1295218135
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...1&d=1295218146
-
01-18-11 15:10 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 385Thanks, man. Another poster hooked me up with her info.
Originally Posted by Cres Prophet2
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-11 15:09 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 385But the LSW was actually vice, right? If so, not too slick on her part with the walkie-talkie hanging around her freakin' waist! Hope no one got caught up in that.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-11 08:05 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 1142Tuesday
Spotted a young LSW in the backstreet around 0300 working with vice unit. She had a walkie talkie hanging around her waist. A sheriff cruiser parking down the street with his headlights turn off and engine running. He did flash his white beam into my truck but didn't pulled me over. I got the hell out of there and head down near the McDonald on McFadden. I saw two BSW got picked off right away by a white car with tinted window.
-
01-17-11 13:26 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 445Do a search of Backpage for Lexi.
Originally Posted by Master Baiter5
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-11 09:20 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 385Red hair
Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...8&d=1295218882
Originally Posted by JS Fanatic
[View Original Post]
Anybody sample this? Would love to get the digits.
-
01-16-11 21:43 #5234Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Excellent pics! I will be heading down there soon so these ladies can get some new shoes! Love the hooker in the knee high boots. She made my pants tighten.
Originally Posted by JS Fanatic
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-11 21:33 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 547JS's Pix
Great photos! I am pretty sure the LSW with the red hair is the LSW Lexi that I picked up last week. She has black hair that night, but after checking her online ads I noticed she had updated her photos and had red hair. I saw the WSW with the pink jacket by the 7-11 on Sunday morning just before 6am walking down MacFadden towards HB. I don't remember if she had a jacket on this time because I was too distracted by the fact she was only wearing a pair of panties on the bottom haha. I had to go get a second look, but then noticed her ass had way too much cellulite for me.
-
01-16-11 18:01 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 197Harbor 1/9/11 and 1/10/11
Sunday 1/9/11 during the 5:00 AM hour on Harbor and 1st - The two photos of the LSW in black leather jacket and boots was taken at the El Pollo Loco parking lot, while the pics of the BSW and LSW (or is she a WSW?) with the red hair were taken at the Burger King parking lot. The last photo of the blonde WSW standing on the street corner was taken on Monday night 1/10/11 around 7:00 PM at Harbor and Lampson.
-
01-16-11 17:54 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 197Harbor 1/6/11 and 1/7/11
Little late in posting these Harbor pics. On Thurs 1/6 I took the pics of the WSW wearing the glasses and white jacket (standing on the corner of Harbor and Hazard before 6:00 AM) , as well as the shots of the tall WSW wearing the big black boots (taken during my lunch break at Harbor and 5th). On Fri. 1/7 I took the photos of both the ASW and the LSW (again, at Harbor and 5th during my lunch break) , as well as the short chubby WSW (taken around 7:00 PM at Harbor and 1st).
-
01-15-11 16:13 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 436California
Damn, FS with that is tender little mamacita is $80. Bring that chick back with you to the East Coast. I will take it.
Originally Posted by TheHuntsman
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-11 00:23 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 915WOW. I'd love to bring this LSW back to my nice hotel on Harbor up by the convention center before I have to fly back to the east coast. Nice. In a little while I'm going to go out and see what's up on Harbor.
Originally Posted by TheHuntsman
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-11 20:53 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 547Hey everybody,
It seems like it's been slow on the site lately. I will try and make this quick. I went out once last week and this week and both times I saw some nice little cuties. Last week I picked up this LSW named Lexi and received a BJ for 40. She said she does FS for 80. Decent BJ, but the plus is that she is beautiful. I am going to attach pix of her for you guys. I did not take these pix. I just googled her number and found the different ads she has online. This week I picked up a WSW named Zoe. Really cute, skinny WSW. When she was on her knees in the passenger seat giving me brain her ass looked fantastic. Great little waist with a great ass. Before I picked up Zoe I saw this beautiful looking WSW / LSW in a short little black mini skirt. She looked about 20 years old with just incredible legs. This unknown SW told me 50 for BJ and 100 for FS. I asked her about 40 for BJ but she turned me down. This afternoon around 1pm I saw an asw off of HB and MacArthur at the bus stop. She quoted me 60 for BJ and 100 FS. I am going to attach a link to her online ad if anyone is interested. http://www.myproviderguide.com/escor...m/3402359.html
-
01-12-11 02:24 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 915I come here once a year for a convention and am able to find what I want usually. Like ever internet forum all ya got to do is read and then go out looking. Pretty simple stuff. On that not I just drove up from John Wayne airport and Harbor was empty. Probably not late enough and they may be sitting back in the streets to. Plus the weekend seems to be better. Wish me luck on this trip. If not I usually blow my wad at California Girls.
Originally Posted by Sonnyr557
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




