The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17
    This girl who has been posting in the Lindenwold NJ area for the past few months has been using these pics. Maybe she's the actual girl, I can't verify, but I recognized the pics. Here's he ad.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...tie-24/6611227

    Stay safe and smart!

    Runner.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillJonespbr  [View Original Post]
    I cannot verify. I've been thinking of TOFTT, but cannot get the courage in case it's a LE trap. The pics have no hits on Tineye, so it may be legit. But yes I have seen her ad all over PA and NJ.

  2. #16
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 45
    I cannot verify. I've been thinking of TOFTT, but cannot get the courage in case it's a LE trap. The pics have no hits on Tineye, so it may be legit. But yes I have seen her ad all over PA and NJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatin05  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please verify this girl is real in the pic. Her ad says she will only be in boston for one day. Hopping one of you guys have used her. Seems like she has a lot of post in the philly are.

    http://www.escortdater.com/282/posts...is-Alexxa.html

    http://williamsport.backpage.com/Bod...tie-21/6272907

    http://pennsylvania.pittsburghcitypa...tie-21/5948838

    Alexxa

  3. #15

    Alexxa

    Can someone please verify this girl is real in the pic. Her ad says she will only be in boston for one day. Hopping one of you guys have used her. Seems like she has a lot of post in the philly are.

    http://www.escortdater.com/282/posts...is-Alexxa.html

    http://williamsport.backpage.com/Bod...tie-21/6272907

    http://pennsylvania.pittsburghcitypa...tie-21/5948838

    Alexxa

  4. #14
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 45

    Melany / Ericka

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...res-23/6224452

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...and-25/6223854

    These two ads are the same girl. She has her Girlfriend answer if she's busy. I showed up and called, no answer so I went with the backup. Happened to be the friend. She stalled me until the original was ready.

    The experience wasn't bad, she was NOT the girl in either picture. Not ugly, but maybe a 6 body. 6 face. Was $. There was no talking, mechanical movements, one and done, leave please thank you. YMMV.

  5. #13

    Sexy Jade

    I am new to the hobby and I hope you will be patient with me! Found Jade is visiting Philly and I got intouch with her! She is a a gorgeous lady! We spent the first 15 minutes of our session just talking to get to know each other better. She's very sweet and incredibly down to earth. If it wasn't for the fact that she was only wearing a matching bra and panties and knee high boots I could have spent my entire time just laughing with her. A girl that's easy to talk to is always a plus.

    This girl's skin is so soft and inviting. She slipped out of her bra and I slipped down a little so that I could get my mouth around her breasts and nipples. Again two words: absolutely stunning. She let my hands wander over her legs until they finally rested on her panties. After she slipped out of them my fingers found their way to her moist vagina. I continued to tease her just so I could hear her moan, which was H-O-T!!! As I did this her hands found their way into my boxers and she gently started to rub the head of my cock.

    When I finally decided to get out of my boxers she took no time in grabbing my cock in her hands and giving me an amazing CBJ. When it wasn't in her mouth she stroked my cock so well I was afraid that I was going to blow right then and there. After about 3-4 minutes she started off in cowgirl position. After a little moaning and thrusting we switched it up and went to doggie for a few minutes. Before I finished up I pulled out for a minute so that I could taste her pussy; it was perfect. If I ever get a chance to see her again I'm going to devote a hearty potion of time to just easting her out. After that we went back to doggie and I couldn't take it anymore, between her soft moaning, wet pussy and silk-like skin I popped.

    We chatted briefly and then I was on my way. Would definitely see her again if she come back.

    PS. On a side note: If I didn't stress this enough before, Jade is so beautiful that I felt like I was 17 again; so excited and nervous (in a good way though).

    http://jade.sexycompanion4you.info/

  6. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxman99
    Lilly is actually Big Tit Katie from the ave. I dated her a couple of times last summer. (See pics) GREAT RACK and a decent personality. Her ass is a little chewed up on the right cheek, car accident she claims. But overall a fun time.

    I saw her again 2 mos. Ago. I just talked to her. She was homeless and not doing' so hot. Glad to see her lookin' better, but I'm bettin' her boobs aren't that perky anymore.

    Maxman,
    It appears CJ is right, but I like better the lady on your pictures. By any chance you have her contact info? Please PM me..

    Thanks..!

  7. #11

    RE: I know who she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxman99
    Lilly is actually Big Tit Katie from the ave.
    …but I'm bettin' her boobs aren't that perky anymore.
    I don’t know Maxman99! Lilly looks a lot more like, “Big Tit Christina” (also from the Avenue) minus the smile. If it is Christina, I am willing to bet the tits are still just as perky.




    RE: Sexy Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Kuz
    Any intel on this one would be gratly appreciated.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...our-22/5589792
    Check out these post: A Great Pair , Another Great Pair and Two (Great) Pair . Is this Lilly? If not, then I am sorry for the interruption. If it is, more power to you – Christina was a nice date – I don’t know about Lilly.

    LOL

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lilly.jpg‎   Christina 004.jpg‎   Christina 003.jpg‎   Christina 005.jpg‎   Christina 10.jpg‎  

    Christina 23.jpg‎  

  8. #10

    I know who she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Kuz
    Any intel on this one would be gratly appreciated.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...our-22/5589792
    Lilly is actually Big Tit Katie from the ave. I dated her a couple of times last summer. (See pics) GREAT RACK and a decent personality. Her ass is a little chewed up on the right cheek, car accident she claims. But overall a fun time.

    I saw her again 2 mos. Ago. I just talked to her. She was homeless and not doing' so hot. Glad to see her lookin' better, but I'm bettin' her boobs aren't that perky anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails phpGkXLvZAM.jpg‎   phpUdMB1zAM.jpg‎   phpotBS50AM.jpg‎   Katie Mounts.jpg‎   handfulls.jpg‎  

    grabber.jpg‎   100_0687be 11.jpg‎  

  9. #9

    Sexy Lilly

    Any intel on this one would be gratly appreciated.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...our-22/5589792

  10. #8

    Rio - Bravo!

    Had an incredible time with Rio, a busty (44 triple D) long haired, mature, bronzed beauty who came to my downtown apartment. She knows how to use her hands, boobs and more to give a sensual massage with a very happy ending. Will definitely repeat! I believe she does outcalls only to Center City. This is the first time I saw her ad:

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ts/rio/5529479

  11. #7
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    JW, That phone number appears in multiple ads with different women pictured. I'd venture to say that this might be a group of four girls who travel and use the same phone all of the time. Perhaps the number is the pimps? Tread carefully if you pursue this path.

  12. #6

    Great Tool!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom
    Perm Wood, great idea using PDF to capture the ad! Doh! Why didn't I think of this before?

    Someone asked how to do this, here is my method....

    I downloaded this freeware "PDFCreator 0.9.9".
    Once downloaded, I chose to "install only for current user"
    Not sure if it matters, but I don't want any other PC users to accidentally find my hidden folders

    Check add on for IE & Firefox.

    Once installed, you can use either "print" to PDFCreator or the PDFCreator button in your IE or Firefox to create a PDF of the current window. It will prompt you for a name and other info if you chose to alter it. Then a "save as" window will pop up allowing you to save anywhere you like.

    Once saved on your PC, you can attach the file to your reports on USASG in exact same manner as you would do a picture file.
    Great tool! Thanks for telling us how to do it. Great idea to include a copy of the BP post in the report, since links eventually "wear out" and no longer bring up the needed info.

    This way, the original post is preserved and all can see the photos and text, even weeks or months later. Prolly important for comparing phone numbers, pics and the antics ladies often present.

    Thanks again for showing us how!

  13. #5
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    Pdf

    Perm Wood, great idea using PDF to capture the ad! Doh! Why didn't I think of this before?

    Someone asked how to do this, here is my method....

    I downloaded this freeware "PDFCreator 0.9.9".
    Once downloaded, I chose to "install only for current user"
    Not sure if it matters, but I don't want any other PC users to accidentally find my hidden folders

    Check add on for IE & Firefox.

    Once installed, you can use either "print" to PDFCreator or the PDFCreator button in your IE or Firefox to create a PDF of the current window. It will prompt you for a name and other info if you chose to alter it. Then a "save as" window will pop up allowing you to save anywhere you like.

    Once saved on your PC, you can attach the file to your reports on USASG in exact same manner as you would do a picture file.
    Last edited by Fbtom; 06-12-10 at 20:02. Reason: added info

  14. #4

    Backpage Girls

    I have seen a few BP girls over the years and for the most part the review just posted could apply to about 80% of them. On occasion you will find a diamond in the ruff but at 1 to 2 a shot that's not very cost effective.

    For the most part I have never had an experience any better than a girl I met on the K for half the investment. If your going to drop that kind of money I would suggest sticking to well reviewed ladies on those other review sites. BP has it's uses but having to weed through all the fake ad's gets annoying, BTW if you going to peruse BP make sure you download Tineye and search the images, have weeded out a lot of BS ad's this way.

    Just my 2 cents, as always you are entitled to disagree with me.

    Z

  15. #3

    Re: Cynthia

    Cypher126, nice review, I attached her ad for when the link expires.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape