Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2258

    Thanks, Cooky, and much respect to you

    I have always enjoyed your reports and the way you have handled yourself as a gentleman at all times, especially when others were flaming at you. While you may not be as eloquent as others, you have done a super job of keeping it real at all times.

    I don't think I have ever seen two ladies on this board who have such excellent breasts as do Christina and Alexus--they are as close to perfection as one can get. Is it just my imagination, or does Christina have the most incredible nipples?

    My personal preference over the years has almost always been to take a girl to a notel for a full service date, or even to bring them back to my apartment if my instincts told me I could trust them. In cases like that, I have always been generous in return for great service. Many times, I have negotiated a fairly low fee, only to turn around and give the girl a lot more when the date was over. I took sweet Katie (whom you recently wrote about) to the Carlyle a few months back--she was so good to me and provided such an excellent GFE date that I doubled the amount that we had originally agreed upon. I too have enjoyed some amazing sexual adventures, and only wish I knew about this website when I was going nuts down on the K over the past decade. (I only discovered UsaSex about a year ago)

    I really enjoyed your report and pics a few weeks ago on red headed Ashley--I picked her up in late March and had a real nice date with her at my apartment--she can be such a sweet little girl if you are lucky enough to catch her at the right time.

    I never got a chance to write my report about Ashley because I got in the middle of that whole asinine flame war about the WaWa on Aramingo, which led to the banning of certain persons from posting anywhere but their own thread. That whole episode kind of made me back off for awhile at wanting to post anything at all.

    Keep up the great reports and mad props to you for always being real.

  2. #2257

    Re: I enjoyed your report on Christina and Alexus

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriseff
    …I'm beginning to think this internet thing may have a future, lol.

    All I know is that I am not going to pay BP prices for a girl who can be found on a street corner--let the buyer beware.
    Often you can tell from the type of post one makes, the type of person one is. Chriseff, you are gentleman. You have a way of questioning without being an ass. You have a way of showing you objection without being belittling.

    I agree with you. Consider this. If I found Alexus walking down a side street, picked her up and drove her away for a quick 15 or 20 minute car date, I would expect to give her $20 or $30 for services performed. Few car date last longer than 30 minutes. The longer the car date, the greater the chance of being discovered by LE or having some do gooder calling the cops on you. Of cause I could take her to the Carlyle or some other ratty Notel. Then the date would/could last a bit longer in relative privacy. Including the price of the room, my avenue date is now $50 and more likely $60 or $70. Alexus is hot and it is likely that she is going to ask for and get more for a trip away to the Carlyle.

    I have read here on this very site of guys who pay $50 plus tip for a good car date BJ. The rooms at the Carlyle and similar short stay places are little better than some of the $10 rooms available near the avenue. The rooms provided during an inside date with Alexus, Aundrea and Christina are at least as good if not better – plus the rent is included. That’s a big plus – IMHO. Sure the time isn’t the same, but, that can hopefully be negotiated and increased for a few extra bucks.

    I cannot, in good conscience, classify my time spent with these girls as mere good dates. Sexual adventures would be a better description. If you want average service, you should expect to pay average prices. If you expect to get great GFE type treatment, you must expect to pay a higher price. There are plenty of $20 car dates available on Kensington Avenue, if that’s what you want. If you want more, you’ve got to expect to pay more.

    I did have to make an adjustment for the extra time. I did tip for the superb service. I do believe I got my monies worth. I am planning a return trip. I would love to have either Aundrea or Alexus introduce me to Megan.

    When making you decision, consider all of the variations and possibilities. YMMV

    CookyJar

  3. #2256

    grammar

    All apologies, didn't know I would offend anyone. Just wanted to send cookijar a shoutout, and pay my respect. I never used the term monger aside from these forums, and assumed I could use it in the same manner you would the word linger - -> lingerer. Anyway ur right, I should of said mongers. Aside from that, I really didn't think it was that serious, or that anyone would truly take the time to correct grammar on this forum. I would quicker expect to be yelled at for overpaying, fallin in love with a ho, or some stupid rookie mistake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    Gentlement, FYI, the word is monger, with only one "er." It's a noun and a verb so a person can be a monger and the verb is "to monger." Adding additional unnecessary letters makes it harder to read!

  4. #2255

    I enjoyed your report on Christina and Alexus

    Not only a great story, but awesome pics. I noticed that there are a two other newcomers in the Backpage ads--very pretty bleached blonde named Amber and a dark haired cutie named Megan (they are in ads with Kylie, who is now calling herself Rachel).

    I'm beginning to think this internet thing may have a future, lol.

    All I know is that I am not going to pay BP prices for a girl who can be found on a street corner--let the buyer beware.

    Oh--and to think--after all these years, Alexus is an Italian princess--man, you sure are one lucky guy, Cooky--getting love from a princess indeed.

  5. #2254

    re: Questions to cooky jar

    Quote Originally Posted by Red251
    Hey Cookyjar,

    Nice post. I am new here. How can I get in touch with Alexus or Christina? What was the damage?

    Thanks and be safe.

    Red
    It's no big secret. All three girls are posted on Backpage.

    Christina - phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...t-time/3721373

    Alexus - XXX-XXX-XXXX

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ess-21/3327190

    Aundrea - XXX-XXX-XXXX

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ved-22/3327433



    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I sat on the bed with the two girls.

    … there was some negotiating to be done. After a brief discussion about escort rates, avenue rates and what had been said on this forum, Aundrea surprised me by stating she does have a separate rate for the avenue; which is less than her escort/Backpage rates.

    …We all agreed on a discounted avenue rate which included a little extra finder’s fee for Aundrea. (Aundrea got the finder’s fee because I had actually come to see her and she found a friend to join us – get it.)

    CookyJar
    As for Damages? Read back a couple post until you find the one where I explain that I never pay for sex. Why? Because it's against the law and I am a good, old fashion, red blooded, all American boy; who would never ever think of breaking the law. If any monies did exchange hands, it was for other services and certainly not for sex.

    I should also point out. Please don’t expect to get the same kind of service I received - for $20. Why? Because it ain’t gonna happen. The old adage, “You get what you pay for,” applies along with the slightly newer adage, “YMMV.” And, please consider this, while you are negotiating, the room rate is included with the service.

    I have gotten very fond of all three girls, Aundrea, Alexus and Christina; and I want to say on their behalf, “It doesn’t get any better then this.”

    CookyJar

  6. #2253

    Questions to cooky jar

    Hey Cookyjar,

    Nice post. I am new here. How can I get in touch with Alexus or Christina? What was the damage?

    Thanks and be safe.

    Red

  7. #2252
    CookyJar you are a god. I've been watching and reading your posts for a long time....this is by far the best. Wish I had that kind of luck here.

    Stay Safe!
    MG

  8. #2251

    What to do with three

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I have had some really great times with Alexus, Aundrea and now Christina. I am certain that I will be returning. There is no doubt about that. However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out what I would do with all three together. Any suggestions?
    Perhaps a bit of competition. Get some sort of timer that beeps every 10 - 15 seconds, line the 3 girls up and start in one mouth, at each beep move to the next mouth. For them the object of the contest is to be the one who gets the hot liquid prize.

  9. #2250

    Re: Monger-er-er

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    Gentlement, FYI, the word is monger, with only one "er." It's a noun and a verb so a person can be a monger and the verb is "to monger." Adding additional unnecessary letters makes it harder to read!
    Thanks for the grammar lesson, Gareth. I am certain Findaho, as well as the rest of the membership, appreciate your effort. Personally, I would never be so obtuse as to correct another’s language skills. I would not do it because my own grammar/spelling is so poor. Also, and more important, I would not do it, because it is kind of rude (especially in this setting). If you ever feel the need to correct my grammar, feel free to PM me.

    Let’s forget the crap and move on to what’s important. What do you think about the girls?

    CookyJar

    PS: Findaho, when in doubt I use my, “spell checker.” I use it for all of my correspondence (except for at work, there I have a lady who checks everything I write).

  10. #2249

    er-er

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    Gentlement, FYI, the word is monger, with only one "er." It's a noun and a verb so a person can be a monger and the verb is "to monger." Adding additional unnecessary letters makes it harder to read!
    Don't be ridiculous or better yet, spare no expense to avoid being a ridiculer!
    Please it's all in good fun. CJ and SuperE as always hat off to the masters.

  11. #2248

    Monger-er-er-er

    Gentlement, FYI, the word is monger, with only one "er." It's a noun and a verb so a person can be a monger and the verb is "to monger." Adding additional unnecessary letters makes it harder to read!


    Quote Originally Posted by Findaho
    Great report Cookiejar. Sadly I dont live in PA, so I can't ask you for any contacts. Its a pleasure to read ur reports though, cuz your a true Mongerer, who doesnt mind sharing his info and experience. I wish there were as many mongerers in ny like yourself. Keep up the good work man

  12. #2247
    Great report Cookiejar. Sadly I dont live in PA, so I can't ask you for any contacts. Its a pleasure to read ur reports though, cuz your a true Mongerer, who doesnt mind sharing his info and experience. I wish there were as many mongerers in ny like yourself. Keep up the good work man

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I have had some really great times with Alexus, Aundrea and now Christina. I am certain that I will be returning. There is no doubt about that. However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out what I would do with all three together. Any suggestions?

    YMMV

    CookyJar

  13. #2246

    Three of a Kind

    I have had some really great times with Alexus, Aundrea and now Christina. I am certain that I will be returning. There is no doubt about that. However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out what I would do with all three together. Any suggestions?

    YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexus & Christina 006.jpg‎   Alexus & Christina 007.jpg‎   Christina 30.jpg‎   Christina 007.jpg‎   Christina 009.jpg‎  

    Christina 26.jpg‎   Christina 27.jpg‎   Christina 28.jpg‎   Alexus & Christina 41.jpg‎   Alexus & Christina 44.jpg‎  


  14. #2245

    Two (Great) pair

    After taking a few more pictures, I decided that I wanted try something different; different to me anyway. I want to cum on Christina tits. She was game. After telling this to both girls, I added that I didn’t want to jack-off on her. I am not into paying for something I could do myself, for free, at home. It was suggested that I titty fuck her. It was nice, in fact it was very nice, but I knew that it would take too long. Then we try me standing over Christina as Alexus gave me a BJ. This was too awkward and still would take too long. We gave up on the whole cumming on tits idea.

    I laid back and settled in to enjoy a nice pleasant double teaming. As Christian resumed her very intense pornstar style BBBJ, Alexus and I talked dirty to her, edging her on, demanding that she go deeper and hold my entire dick in her mouth. I remember saying something like, “Come on sweetie! Take it all in. Suck me in deep, I want to feel you gag.” And Alexus said, “Yeah! Suck that big cock. You like sucking cocks - don’t you?” Then she looked at me and said, “Pound it into her fucking mouth.” I felt the cum rising in my dick. I knew it was time for the switch. I indicated this to Alexus and she moved into the position vacated by Christina.

    Alexus’s BBBJ was incredible. It’s not possible to compare the two different techniques and say which of the two girls was best. What I mean to say is that they were both different and they both were great. Alexus is more deliberate and slow, with a hard strong suction. It’s like she is taking her time, trying to get all that she can. I wanted to cum so bad. I could feel the throbbing. With all my might I fought off the urge. I wanted to give the honors to the older, MILF. She’d done most of the ground work and deserved the privilege. I wanted her to know how much I’d enjoyed my time with her. Alexus had been a plus, but this was Christina date. I pulled Christina over lightly by the hair, and whisper, “Come on baby, get that dick.” She moved Alexus over just in time to catch a mouth full of cum. As the cum shot out, she gobbled up load after load, until the last drop was out. I honestly believe she would have swallowed had Alexus not been watching. She wiped her face clean and then spit into a paper towel.

    And here is something for you Alexus nea sayers. Alexus got up and went into the bathroom. She came back with a warm face cloth and wiped me clean. She took her time and cleaned my dick of any excess juices. A nice, nice touch if you ask me. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexus & Christina 004.jpg‎   Alexus & Christina 005.jpg‎   Alexus & Christina 31.jpg‎   Alexus & Christina 32.jpg‎   Alexus & Christina 34.jpg‎  

    Alexus & Christina 42.jpg‎   Alexus & Christina 43.jpg‎   Alexus & Christina 38.jpg‎   Alexus & Christina 37.jpg‎   Alexus & Christina 40.jpg‎  


  15. #2244

    Another Great Pair

    Christina went back to the Stairway and inquired. Soon after, Alexus joined us. There was some slight confusing. Christina was under the illusion that I wanted to replace her with the younger girl. I had to go out of my way to convince her that her performance had been beyond reproach and that her continued presence was desired. For her part, Alexus was cool and in charge. She told Christina that she wanted her to stay, it would be fun and this is what I wanted. She sat down next to Christina and gave her a friendly hug. Alexus was fully dressed and made a joke about Christina being the naked tramp sitting next to the innocent Aluxus. We all continued to make jokes and try out new poses. I was standing in front of the two girls with precum dripping from my dick.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christina 004.jpg‎   Christina 001.jpg‎   Christina 08.jpg‎   Christina 09.jpg‎   Christina 12.jpg‎  

    Christina 18.jpg‎   Christina 19.jpg‎   Christina 20.jpg‎   Christina 22.jpg‎   Christina 25.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape