Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,711 to 55,725 of 61380
-
01-08-11 18:48 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 318Crystal
WW loop late Saturday afternoon, pretty much dead. Damn it's cold! Shortly after the sun went down, a few SWs began to appear. Scooped Crystal on Eagle near Pulaski, she was really bundled up. Turns out she was a cute WSW brown hair, about 25yo. Thin body, real clean, gave nice BBBJWCIM for one jack w / abe for a tip. Pleasant girl about 7 on looks / 9 on BJ / 9 on personality. Couldn't judge the body too well, but appeared average maybe a little on the slim side. She said she has been on WW since August, she is friends w / Bridgette. Would repeat. Be safe and stay warm.
Rp
-
01-08-11 09:07 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 1045"MONGERING BASICS FOR newbies
Just some friendly advice. You and our other new members should read the thread MONGERING BASICS FOR NEWBIES before ever thinking of hitting the various loops. Without heeding that advice, you would become easy prey for LE and others who wish to do you harm. The thread contains a lot of good tips on how to stay safe, maps of the various strolls, LE tactics, what to avoid when conducting business with a possible SW and much, much more. Our regular STREETWALKER FORUM, provides you up- to- date info on what's hot, what's not, etc. A little homework can pay off big dividends and keep you safe. Our Senior members went to a lot of effort to prepare this so we don't feel it's too much to ask for you and others to review it. Good luck, BBB
Originally Posted by Matt Pud
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-11 05:16 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 201Been a long while
It's been a long time since I've stopped for anything I've seen along W / W loop. But tonight, I did stop, Sue, WSW, older, next to church on Wilkens. Went to her spot, which turned out to be a nice one. Alright skill nothing to write home about, had a number.
Also saw a younger WSW next to the same church when I dropped Sue off. Glasses, dark hair (maybe short couldn't tell) big white coat. Was wondering if there was any chance anyone saw her or knows who she is. She looked interesting.
-
01-08-11 01:05 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 142Thanks guys
Well with any luck I will have a good action report shortly.
-
01-07-11 19:14 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 978Either read the whole forum, or go pound your pudd LOL
Originally Posted by Matt Pud
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-11 16:52 #5665Regular Member

Posts: 4Can anyone help me
22 year old grad student looking to get some action to relase some stress. I never done this before and am from the eastern shore, kent island. Can someone tell me where ot go and best times to go to get just a BJ. I am not filimar with Pigtown but am with rt 2.
-
01-07-11 12:43 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 291Harford Road Loop
I wouldn't call it a loop. I often see girls on Harford Road between White Avenue and the Super Fresh / Taylor Avenue. I saw three WSW out last night around 10:30 PM. But I often see them out during the day. I seldom see any BSW there. Occasionally I have seen them below White Avenue as low as Hamilton Avenue. I hope this helps!
Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-11 18:47 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 142Been a while.
Got out yesterday and checked out B / CB, SA, W / W and PP / Conk and all were dead. I figured early afternoon would be better since it was a little warmer but I was wrong. I would head out tonight but I need to fix a bad tail light bulb and I don't need to give LE an excuse to pull me over.
I do have 1 question about another stroll. Before I started posting I searched and found the map of the loops but I have never heard anyone define the Harford Road. Loop. If someone would like to share that info via pm I would appreciate it.
-
01-05-11 20:16 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 57I have a bunch more pics onmy other computer of both of them (and others) will try to dig up and post. I dumped a bunch of pics on that computer not too long ago because of a very nosey GF that I thought was going to find them. I managed to save some but most of the pics of all of the girls were trashed. And now I'm not even with that girlfriend anymore. LOL
Originally Posted by Turkish3000
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-11 19:48 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 183A little history.
Anjguy39, I am not sure how long you have been with us, but for many of us this is old news and perhaps no longer relevant.
Concerning your legalization talk, let me know when you are serious. I have no fear of a public campaign, someone has to do it.
Originally Posted by Anjguy39
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-11 07:00 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 45My information is validated
Try reviewing this website http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/ And you will see what I am talking about. My friend I have nothing against the streetwalkers in fact I regularly support them. In fact I support legalized prostitution and legalization of drugs.
Originally Posted by Drofnalb
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-11 22:30 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 183On the verge of reporting this to Jackson (with IP address).
Who the hell are you.
I guess there is no need to ask, you have posts that seem relevant, but your talk of 1200 block of Carrol is strange.
There is nothing wrong with that location, I guess my mind is playing tricks on me.
Your post is similar to a superhero that used to torment this site trying to save Pigtown from SWs.
Try not to sound so much like him in future posts, I almost forgot he even existed.
All of Pigtown is fair game.
Originally Posted by Anjguy39
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-11 22:19 #5658Banned Member

Posts: 5343Drama-free Shelly
Hey there my fellow mongers,
I had the chance to monger this a. M, I wasn't expecting much & I was right. My contact's # has been drying up, so I decided to start with PP / C. After 2 brief loops, I spotted 1 WSW by the church, rough looking so I passed & headed to WW to check things out.
It was also a ghost-town but luckily, I spot this WSW I had seen before but never dated. We make eye contact & I moved in for the pick-up. Shelly (sp) was her name. 28 why. O brunette / blondish. We make small talk, agreed to a pipe cleaning with swallow, but somehow the donation was never discussed because we got to talking about LE, other sws that are around.
Shelly knows alot of the sws around the area. She said Erica has had her baby & the state took custody of the baby girl. She also knows about Erica being called "Ripoff" Erica. Another SW that we talked about was Angie Tucker,
Aka Cash-N-Carrie. Shelly had a laid back attitude, easy to talk to.
After about 10 minutes of talking, I asked for a pipe cleaning while I was driving to my spot. GOOD MOVE-her skills are TOP NOTCH, this gal can DT with the best of them, took it till she gagged but never came up for air. She had just the right suction, tongue action & swear, I guesss not much longer than a few minutes, she had me erupting. She stayed with it till I was drained & as promised, swallowed every drop.
Bad Move-I was done & never made it to my spot, I never even had the chance to take any pics. We spent more time chatting than she did during the pipe cleaning.
I would definitely repeat, Shelly is about 5'7ish I would guess, about 140 lbs. She had on a black coat with a hoody, which is had over her head, since it was really chilly today. Like I said, I have seen Shelly out numerous times, so spotting her should not be too hard.
A gal who can suck like Shelly & is drama free-PRICELESS! I made the usual donation, I never even thought about a tip (which I should have) & she was fine-never once complained or asked for a tip.
I am going to have to make my Philly trip & post a report on that board since all mongers over there are bickering back & forth & hasn't posted jackshit. Rook.
P.S. After I dropped Shelly off & was heading home,who do I see but just recently talked about Cash-N-Carrie on Washington & Carey. Here is a quick pic of her!Last edited by RookieMonger; 01-04-11 at 22:30. Reason: forgot to upload pic
-
01-04-11 19:31 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 1123I don't think I'd do the really cheap rooms for another reason. There has been a strong resurgence of 'bed bugs' recently. Even some of the better motels / hotels have been infested. They are not things you want to take home to anyone. Costs a lot to get rid of them.
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-11 18:13 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 1533Tell her you'll only go with her to a motel. They all know where the motels are. She'll know where to go to. If she says she doesn't, she's lying. If she's bitchy about going where she wants you to go, then take her back and kick her to the curb.
Personally, I've stopped doing the $5-10 shit hole rooms. I've never felt comfortable in most, and its a good way to get robbed, or being inadvertently in one when LE decides to take the place down for drugs.









Reply With Quote





