Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,741 to 55,755 of 61431
-
01-04-11 14:30 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 318Spots
I have two spots, one for WW another for B / C. Both are outside the city limits, far enough so the girl thinks about a long walk home if she tries a ripoff, but not far enough so it is a long trek. I found one spot accidently, the other while on a "recon mission". You will need to scout an area that is convenient and also relatively safe. Most of the girls have spots, but everyone knows about them pretty quickly, LEO included. If you find a good location don't mess it up by throwing trash or anything on the ground, causing someone to complain. Also a backup spot is usefull if your main one is unavailable at that time.
Originally Posted by Freetobeme1234
[View Original Post]
Good luck and be safe.
Rp
-
01-04-11 12:58 #5690Regular Member

Posts: 2Stealth,
Originally Posted by Stealth Mode
[View Original Post]
I apologize if I wasn't more specific in asking my question. I think I could have chosen my words better. I didn't expect anyone to tell me exactly where they go, nor would I want anyone to give specifics that would help LE. I was only looking for more general info that might help me out, though I guess I could see how that would be difficult without giving up too much details.
-
01-04-11 12:13 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 45I would not go to
Unless you want your car description, license plate listed and a letter sent to your house I would strongly advise staying away from the 1200 block of Carrol Street.
Originally Posted by Stealth Mode
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-11 11:26 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 378If you have been reading, then you would / should know that no one in their right mind will tell you where their "spot" is. And what info would possibly help you anyway? The only thing it would do is tell LE where to look for people. Let me help you though. Every spot is a spot.
Originally Posted by Freetobeme1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-11 03:15 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 45Very happy
Sometimes the stars align and you just get lucky. Got off work much later than planned, headed out anyway. Rolled down church about 2:30 this morning, up fair haven, and at plum saw a cute thin WSW.
Circled the block to chichi my six the stopped and picked up Danette, who gave her age as 46, if anything looked younger.
Went to her spot a safe distance from the stroll.
Up close she was red hair, short, thin, tight body, small firm a cups.
Gave the standard. 4 for FS.
Danette volunteered the BBBJ to get things started.
She was fantastic, good BJ, body even tighter and nicer naked. Nicely groomed kitty.
She had a great enthusiastic attitude and great FS.
So impressed I gave a generous, much deserved tip.
Would def repeat.
-
01-04-11 00:36 #5686Regular Member

Posts: 19Wow
Wow man great ass on that chick. Was Maria in the B / CB area if so I think I remeber a latin girl that used to hang out on Fairhaven, and she was pretty good.
Originally Posted by Dream Line
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-11 00:07 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 30Maybe I'm lucky
Don't post often as I should, more of a silent lurker like a thief in the night. Reading all of your juicy stories, but onto mine, was reading the form about a hour ago and decided hey I want a BJ now, I'm usually mr garrison all day but garrison is drying up, and I was one who said it wasnt when everyone was saying it was. But anyway I decide to drive maybe 5 mins from my house to patapsco and the salvation, and bam 5 mins after I heat up my car I'm getting a CBJ (my preference). Her name was "V" she had the coolest personality of any girl I ever picked up and she has somedecent skills. I'm usually straight to the point with these girls, no conversation just suck and go. But she was cool, needless to say I lasted about as long as it took me to drive up there which makes me stare at the ground in shame. Total time consumed 25 mins and I'm back giving you guys the scoop. And to think this the life that I chose.
P. S. I commend you guys on mongering thru some of these streets like wilkens and shit like that, I'm a city boy so its not the people I'm scared of its the police and they seem to love showing me they are watching. Don't get caught slippin, holla
-
01-03-11 23:09 #5684Regular Member

Posts: 2Sunday
So. I'm a new poster here. I've been reading the forum for a few months now to learn as much as I can. I've dabbled in BP, and extras at the clubs, but never dated a SW. Before reading this forum, I didn't have any idea where to find these girls. I've gone out scouting a couple times in the areas that I learned about here.
I went out Sunday morning, and checked out B / CB, and W / W. I didn't see much on the former, so I headed over to the latter. I was heading down Wilkins at about 9:30ish, and saw a girl heading up the other side of the road, not sure the exact cross street, but I think it was some where in the vicinity of Payson. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. I looped around to see if she was a SW, and by the time I got back around she was being picked up. I gave up by around 10:30 having not seen anything else, although my inexperienced eyes may likely have missed more.
I decided to go back in the evening to check things out again, and went through W / W. Didn't see much so around 8:30 I decided to head home. Heading out of town down Washington I saw a definite WSW near Bush. Further down Washington, between 95 and the fire station, I saw an even better looking WSW, she tried to wave me over when I passed.
The one think I haven't been able to find much info about, in the time I've spent reading through the forum, is how to go about finding a place to take a date, once you've picked her up. I've seen plenty of posts where someone says that they took a girl to "their spot", or a motel, or notel, but I haven't seen any suggestions on the subject for newbies like me. Besides the obvious use of Google for a motel, any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
-
01-03-11 17:50 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 1788You could share the video!
Originally Posted by Daddy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-11 17:24 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 978Cj
She has been preggo every year for the past 5yrs now. Don't think all the kids are still with her. Fairley decent BJ, sex just so so, pleasant attitude to please.
-
01-03-11 14:14 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 851-03-11 12:00 Noon. Carrie
Started doing the w / w loop around 11:30 Monday morning trying to find something new, saw 2 girls at the bus stop close to Brunswick, one monger slowed down and she waved him on, I just pasted by, dark hair petite, tight blue jeans. When I came back through one girl was gone. 10 minutes later the other one was gone also, didn't see any buses go by so who knows.
After driving around for a 1/2 hour and not seeing anything new I called old stand-by Carrie, she didn't answer so I left message. Drove around the block and there she was wearing blue jeans, heavy blue coat and a stripped beanie.
Went to parking lot, hopped in back of van and took care of business. She still has her arm all wrapped up from surgery, she has scars on her left leg from a spider bite that go infected, other then that she has a pretty tight body, just a few stretch marks from her son.
She said she had her intake at a rehab center in Salisbury and is suppose to get picked up tomorrow at 7 am, said she hasn't done herion in 8 years so I'm pretty sure she's doing coke. She never has seemed like she's strung out and she has had her same number since October which is a long time for S. W.
Time will tell if she stays off the streets but it was fun while it lasted. Said she's been fighting w / her roommate, a guy she stays with on McConnelly. Said she's tired of the life, lost her husband, home and son. We will see.
Stay Safe and have fun.
Later,
Cnote
-
01-03-11 13:57 #5680Banned Member

Posts: 5343CJ=Preggers!
Nice pics CLS!
I would bet that CJ is preggo. I had dated her about 2 years ago I believe, nothing special. She is a real nice gal, but I do not remember anything that stood out from the date. Rook.
-
01-03-11 09:45 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 19Yep!
I know her. She is Preg. And is a Cool Person. I did some video with her!
-
01-02-11 20:53 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 132Cortney
Early Sunday morning at 3am, I found Cortney on Wash Blvd. Brunette WSW 28yrs old about 5 6, 125lbs. Small B's with very large and sensitive nipples. Claims she lost her cell phone, she took my number instead. Dropped her off near her home across from St Agnes Hospital.
-
01-02-11 18:59 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 1788BJ from CJ
I like all sorts of women, and sometimes I like the slightly heavier ones (see my previous posts about Shannon with the big tits and Lara). When I saw CJ around Wilkens and Monroe Sunday morning, I wasn't quite sure what her size was because of the heavy, baggy clothing. When she got in I found she had a fair personality. 25 years old and was open to a BJ and pictures. Still couldn't get a read on her size, but she seemed somewhat heavier than I first thought. When we got to the Notel, and she got undressed she looked very pregnant, but I didn't ask. If not pregnant she has a pot belly and is much larger than I would usually go for. However, she has very nice boobs with great, hard nipples. The BJ was very good. She didn't rush at all, did lots of licking and sucking, paid some attention to the boys and finished with a catch and spit. She told me up front a Jackson for the BJ and another for the pictures. All in all it was worth the money. If not for the pictures it would have been the standard fee. On the way I bought her a pack of cigarettes (Newports. Can you believe it?) and when we got to the room she didn't ask for anything up front, just got down to business. I wound up giving her the two Jacksons and the cigarettes as a tip. Not sure I would pick her up again. Depends on who else is out and about. She says she is only out there sometimes when she needs money for her 3 kids, but we all know how that works.









Reply With Quote



