Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5657
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Tell her you'll only go with her to a motel. They all know where the motels are. She'll know where to go to. If she says she doesn't, she's lying. If she's bitchy about going where she wants you to go, then take her back and kick her to the curb.

    Personally, I've stopped doing the $5-10 shit hole rooms. I've never felt comfortable in most, and its a good way to get robbed, or being inadvertently in one when LE decides to take the place down for drugs.
    I don't think I'd do the really cheap rooms for another reason. There has been a strong resurgence of 'bed bugs' recently. Even some of the better motels / hotels have been infested. They are not things you want to take home to anyone. Costs a lot to get rid of them.

  2. #5656
    Tell her you'll only go with her to a motel. They all know where the motels are. She'll know where to go to. If she says she doesn't, she's lying. If she's bitchy about going where she wants you to go, then take her back and kick her to the curb.

    Personally, I've stopped doing the $5-10 shit hole rooms. I've never felt comfortable in most, and its a good way to get robbed, or being inadvertently in one when LE decides to take the place down for drugs.

  3. #5655

    Spots

    Quote Originally Posted by Freetobeme1234  [View Original Post]
    Stealth,

    I apologize if I wasn't more specific in asking my question. I think I could have chosen my words better. I didn't expect anyone to tell me exactly where they go, nor would I want anyone to give specifics that would help LE. I was only looking for more general info that might help me out, though I guess I could see how that would be difficult without giving up too much details.
    I have two spots, one for WW another for B / C. Both are outside the city limits, far enough so the girl thinks about a long walk home if she tries a ripoff, but not far enough so it is a long trek. I found one spot accidently, the other while on a "recon mission". You will need to scout an area that is convenient and also relatively safe. Most of the girls have spots, but everyone knows about them pretty quickly, LEO included. If you find a good location don't mess it up by throwing trash or anything on the ground, causing someone to complain. Also a backup spot is usefull if your main one is unavailable at that time.

    Good luck and be safe.

    Rp

  4. #5654
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    If you have been reading, then you would / should know that no one in their right mind will tell you where their "spot" is. And what info would possibly help you anyway? The only thing it would do is tell LE where to look for people. Let me help you though. Every spot is a spot.
    Stealth,

    I apologize if I wasn't more specific in asking my question. I think I could have chosen my words better. I didn't expect anyone to tell me exactly where they go, nor would I want anyone to give specifics that would help LE. I was only looking for more general info that might help me out, though I guess I could see how that would be difficult without giving up too much details.

  5. #5653

    I would not go to

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    Every spot is a spot.
    Unless you want your car description, license plate listed and a letter sent to your house I would strongly advise staying away from the 1200 block of Carrol Street.

  6. #5652
    Quote Originally Posted by Freetobeme1234  [View Original Post]
    So. I'm a new poster here. I've been reading the forum for a few months now to learn as much as I can. I've dabbled in BP, and extras at the clubs, but never dated a SW. Before reading this forum, I didn't have any idea where to find these girls. I've gone out scouting a couple times in the areas that I learned about here.

    I went out Sunday morning, and checked out B / CB, and W / W. I didn't see much on the former, so I headed over to the latter. I was heading down Wilkins at about 9:30ish, and saw a girl heading up the other side of the road, not sure the exact cross street, but I think it was some where in the vicinity of Payson. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. I looped around to see if she was a SW, and by the time I got back around she was being picked up. I gave up by around 10:30 having not seen anything else, although my inexperienced eyes may likely have missed more.

    I decided to go back in the evening to check things out again, and went through W / W. Didn't see much so around 8:30 I decided to head home. Heading out of town down Washington I saw a definite WSW near Bush. Further down Washington, between 95 and the fire station, I saw an even better looking WSW, she tried to wave me over when I passed.

    The one think I haven't been able to find much info about, in the time I've spent reading through the forum, is how to go about finding a place to take a date, once you've picked her up. I've seen plenty of posts where someone says that they took a girl to "their spot", or a motel, or notel, but I haven't seen any suggestions on the subject for newbies like me. Besides the obvious use of Google for a motel, any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
    If you have been reading, then you would / should know that no one in their right mind will tell you where their "spot" is. And what info would possibly help you anyway? The only thing it would do is tell LE where to look for people. Let me help you though. Every spot is a spot.

  7. #5651

    Very happy

    Sometimes the stars align and you just get lucky. Got off work much later than planned, headed out anyway. Rolled down church about 2:30 this morning, up fair haven, and at plum saw a cute thin WSW.

    Circled the block to chichi my six the stopped and picked up Danette, who gave her age as 46, if anything looked younger.

    Went to her spot a safe distance from the stroll.

    Up close she was red hair, short, thin, tight body, small firm a cups.

    Gave the standard. 4 for FS.

    Danette volunteered the BBBJ to get things started.

    She was fantastic, good BJ, body even tighter and nicer naked. Nicely groomed kitty.

    She had a great enthusiastic attitude and great FS.

    So impressed I gave a generous, much deserved tip.

    Would def repeat.

  8. #5650

    Wow

    Wow man great ass on that chick. Was Maria in the B / CB area if so I think I remeber a latin girl that used to hang out on Fairhaven, and she was pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Line  [View Original Post]
    I was looking through my pictures earlier. Ran across a few

    Bridget (who I miss. What a great girl with a great attitude) and Maria (some tell me they still se her from time to time but extrmely rough now. I used to love that little puerto rican mix!)

    Thought I'd share.

    DL

  9. #5649

    Maybe I'm lucky

    Don't post often as I should, more of a silent lurker like a thief in the night. Reading all of your juicy stories, but onto mine, was reading the form about a hour ago and decided hey I want a BJ now, I'm usually mr garrison all day but garrison is drying up, and I was one who said it wasnt when everyone was saying it was. But anyway I decide to drive maybe 5 mins from my house to patapsco and the salvation, and bam 5 mins after I heat up my car I'm getting a CBJ (my preference). Her name was "V" she had the coolest personality of any girl I ever picked up and she has somedecent skills. I'm usually straight to the point with these girls, no conversation just suck and go. But she was cool, needless to say I lasted about as long as it took me to drive up there which makes me stare at the ground in shame. Total time consumed 25 mins and I'm back giving you guys the scoop. And to think this the life that I chose.

    P. S. I commend you guys on mongering thru some of these streets like wilkens and shit like that, I'm a city boy so its not the people I'm scared of its the police and they seem to love showing me they are watching. Don't get caught slippin, holla

  10. #5648

    Sunday

    So. I'm a new poster here. I've been reading the forum for a few months now to learn as much as I can. I've dabbled in BP, and extras at the clubs, but never dated a SW. Before reading this forum, I didn't have any idea where to find these girls. I've gone out scouting a couple times in the areas that I learned about here.

    I went out Sunday morning, and checked out B / CB, and W / W. I didn't see much on the former, so I headed over to the latter. I was heading down Wilkins at about 9:30ish, and saw a girl heading up the other side of the road, not sure the exact cross street, but I think it was some where in the vicinity of Payson. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. I looped around to see if she was a SW, and by the time I got back around she was being picked up. I gave up by around 10:30 having not seen anything else, although my inexperienced eyes may likely have missed more.

    I decided to go back in the evening to check things out again, and went through W / W. Didn't see much so around 8:30 I decided to head home. Heading out of town down Washington I saw a definite WSW near Bush. Further down Washington, between 95 and the fire station, I saw an even better looking WSW, she tried to wave me over when I passed.

    The one think I haven't been able to find much info about, in the time I've spent reading through the forum, is how to go about finding a place to take a date, once you've picked her up. I've seen plenty of posts where someone says that they took a girl to "their spot", or a motel, or notel, but I haven't seen any suggestions on the subject for newbies like me. Besides the obvious use of Google for a motel, any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #5647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy69  [View Original Post]
    I know her. She is Preg. And is a Cool Person. I did some video with her!
    You could share the video!

  12. #5646

    Cj

    She has been preggo every year for the past 5yrs now. Don't think all the kids are still with her. Fairley decent BJ, sex just so so, pleasant attitude to please.

  13. #5645

    1-03-11 12:00 Noon. Carrie

    Started doing the w / w loop around 11:30 Monday morning trying to find something new, saw 2 girls at the bus stop close to Brunswick, one monger slowed down and she waved him on, I just pasted by, dark hair petite, tight blue jeans. When I came back through one girl was gone. 10 minutes later the other one was gone also, didn't see any buses go by so who knows.

    After driving around for a 1/2 hour and not seeing anything new I called old stand-by Carrie, she didn't answer so I left message. Drove around the block and there she was wearing blue jeans, heavy blue coat and a stripped beanie.

    Went to parking lot, hopped in back of van and took care of business. She still has her arm all wrapped up from surgery, she has scars on her left leg from a spider bite that go infected, other then that she has a pretty tight body, just a few stretch marks from her son.

    She said she had her intake at a rehab center in Salisbury and is suppose to get picked up tomorrow at 7 am, said she hasn't done herion in 8 years so I'm pretty sure she's doing coke. She never has seemed like she's strung out and she has had her same number since October which is a long time for S. W.

    Time will tell if she stays off the streets but it was fun while it lasted. Said she's been fighting w / her roommate, a guy she stays with on McConnelly. Said she's tired of the life, lost her husband, home and son. We will see.

    Stay Safe and have fun.

    Later,

    Cnote

  14. #5644

    CJ=Preggers!

    Nice pics CLS!

    I would bet that CJ is preggo. I had dated her about 2 years ago I believe, nothing special. She is a real nice gal, but I do not remember anything that stood out from the date. Rook.

  15. #5643

    Yep!

    I know her. She is Preg. And is a Cool Person. I did some video with her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape