Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,756 to 55,770 of 61441
-
01-04-11 00:36 #5686Regular Member

Posts: 19Wow
Wow man great ass on that chick. Was Maria in the B / CB area if so I think I remeber a latin girl that used to hang out on Fairhaven, and she was pretty good.
Originally Posted by Dream Line
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-11 00:07 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 30Maybe I'm lucky
Don't post often as I should, more of a silent lurker like a thief in the night. Reading all of your juicy stories, but onto mine, was reading the form about a hour ago and decided hey I want a BJ now, I'm usually mr garrison all day but garrison is drying up, and I was one who said it wasnt when everyone was saying it was. But anyway I decide to drive maybe 5 mins from my house to patapsco and the salvation, and bam 5 mins after I heat up my car I'm getting a CBJ (my preference). Her name was "V" she had the coolest personality of any girl I ever picked up and she has somedecent skills. I'm usually straight to the point with these girls, no conversation just suck and go. But she was cool, needless to say I lasted about as long as it took me to drive up there which makes me stare at the ground in shame. Total time consumed 25 mins and I'm back giving you guys the scoop. And to think this the life that I chose.
P. S. I commend you guys on mongering thru some of these streets like wilkens and shit like that, I'm a city boy so its not the people I'm scared of its the police and they seem to love showing me they are watching. Don't get caught slippin, holla
-
01-03-11 23:09 #5684Regular Member

Posts: 2Sunday
So. I'm a new poster here. I've been reading the forum for a few months now to learn as much as I can. I've dabbled in BP, and extras at the clubs, but never dated a SW. Before reading this forum, I didn't have any idea where to find these girls. I've gone out scouting a couple times in the areas that I learned about here.
I went out Sunday morning, and checked out B / CB, and W / W. I didn't see much on the former, so I headed over to the latter. I was heading down Wilkins at about 9:30ish, and saw a girl heading up the other side of the road, not sure the exact cross street, but I think it was some where in the vicinity of Payson. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. I looped around to see if she was a SW, and by the time I got back around she was being picked up. I gave up by around 10:30 having not seen anything else, although my inexperienced eyes may likely have missed more.
I decided to go back in the evening to check things out again, and went through W / W. Didn't see much so around 8:30 I decided to head home. Heading out of town down Washington I saw a definite WSW near Bush. Further down Washington, between 95 and the fire station, I saw an even better looking WSW, she tried to wave me over when I passed.
The one think I haven't been able to find much info about, in the time I've spent reading through the forum, is how to go about finding a place to take a date, once you've picked her up. I've seen plenty of posts where someone says that they took a girl to "their spot", or a motel, or notel, but I haven't seen any suggestions on the subject for newbies like me. Besides the obvious use of Google for a motel, any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
-
01-03-11 17:50 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 1788You could share the video!
Originally Posted by Daddy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-11 17:24 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 978Cj
She has been preggo every year for the past 5yrs now. Don't think all the kids are still with her. Fairley decent BJ, sex just so so, pleasant attitude to please.
-
01-03-11 14:14 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 851-03-11 12:00 Noon. Carrie
Started doing the w / w loop around 11:30 Monday morning trying to find something new, saw 2 girls at the bus stop close to Brunswick, one monger slowed down and she waved him on, I just pasted by, dark hair petite, tight blue jeans. When I came back through one girl was gone. 10 minutes later the other one was gone also, didn't see any buses go by so who knows.
After driving around for a 1/2 hour and not seeing anything new I called old stand-by Carrie, she didn't answer so I left message. Drove around the block and there she was wearing blue jeans, heavy blue coat and a stripped beanie.
Went to parking lot, hopped in back of van and took care of business. She still has her arm all wrapped up from surgery, she has scars on her left leg from a spider bite that go infected, other then that she has a pretty tight body, just a few stretch marks from her son.
She said she had her intake at a rehab center in Salisbury and is suppose to get picked up tomorrow at 7 am, said she hasn't done herion in 8 years so I'm pretty sure she's doing coke. She never has seemed like she's strung out and she has had her same number since October which is a long time for S. W.
Time will tell if she stays off the streets but it was fun while it lasted. Said she's been fighting w / her roommate, a guy she stays with on McConnelly. Said she's tired of the life, lost her husband, home and son. We will see.
Stay Safe and have fun.
Later,
Cnote
-
01-03-11 13:57 #5680Banned Member

Posts: 5343CJ=Preggers!
Nice pics CLS!
I would bet that CJ is preggo. I had dated her about 2 years ago I believe, nothing special. She is a real nice gal, but I do not remember anything that stood out from the date. Rook.
-
01-03-11 09:45 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 19Yep!
I know her. She is Preg. And is a Cool Person. I did some video with her!
-
01-02-11 20:53 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 132Cortney
Early Sunday morning at 3am, I found Cortney on Wash Blvd. Brunette WSW 28yrs old about 5 6, 125lbs. Small B's with very large and sensitive nipples. Claims she lost her cell phone, she took my number instead. Dropped her off near her home across from St Agnes Hospital.
-
01-02-11 18:59 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 1788BJ from CJ
I like all sorts of women, and sometimes I like the slightly heavier ones (see my previous posts about Shannon with the big tits and Lara). When I saw CJ around Wilkens and Monroe Sunday morning, I wasn't quite sure what her size was because of the heavy, baggy clothing. When she got in I found she had a fair personality. 25 years old and was open to a BJ and pictures. Still couldn't get a read on her size, but she seemed somewhat heavier than I first thought. When we got to the Notel, and she got undressed she looked very pregnant, but I didn't ask. If not pregnant she has a pot belly and is much larger than I would usually go for. However, she has very nice boobs with great, hard nipples. The BJ was very good. She didn't rush at all, did lots of licking and sucking, paid some attention to the boys and finished with a catch and spit. She told me up front a Jackson for the BJ and another for the pictures. All in all it was worth the money. If not for the pictures it would have been the standard fee. On the way I bought her a pack of cigarettes (Newports. Can you believe it?) and when we got to the room she didn't ask for anything up front, just got down to business. I wound up giving her the two Jacksons and the cigarettes as a tip. Not sure I would pick her up again. Depends on who else is out and about. She says she is only out there sometimes when she needs money for her 3 kids, but we all know how that works.
-
01-02-11 18:05 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 1533Drove through PP / C and B / CB today. Picked up Jennifer on Conkling. Bright dyed red hair, with some baby fat. Tats on both lower arms and shoulder blade. Very pale skin with not the slightest mark on her. Almost colorless areolas. Says she just came back to the area. Smells nice and good attitude. FS for. 4 and worth the ride.
At least 10 around CB & Brooklyn worth picking up. Nikki was in her pink hat down by Pennington & Church. Got scooped up before I could get back around to her.
-
01-02-11 14:53 #5675Retired Member

Posts: 21I'm really sorry for that impression, Sir Spinner, but but but
On the bright side, it's not like one must spend their hard earned cash at the noted destination, and as a plus, LOCAL TALENT from the SW pool are in wondrous illumination.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
So if you cruise "the box" (as a cop called it once; ne 14th st to 36 st, Biscayne to ne 2nd) in Miami, or other select sreas from my own "pussy tour" around town, sure as shit you know all these delights who serve as my talent. Revealing qualities are revealed in FREE samples for the 800 ++ vids. 10 second samples I guess thats 8000 seconds of LOCAL COLOR, so is it still spam do you think?
If so, again I apologize, with big compliments to the great site!
Anyway, I was saying folks might find the clips a help in selecting their next prize. Lots of girls that look like complete skanks at first glance, transpire into sweet angels naked, on their backs, having orgasms. Miss Bush is one. She's practically my favorite. Gina, that is, found on 79th st west of 95 near the meat market.
Here is her pic [Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]
On the right is Martini, a super juicy black girl with beautiful body and extremely flexible on price. Both girls have darling personalities, and have given a couple hours of work w / o complaint of time length.
Anyway, I ask if the bevy of paid SW sex video documentation, might be considered a local resource, along with spam?
AND HERE'S SOME RECOMMENDATIONS:
MISS GOOD she likes $$$
[Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]
MONICA mid $$ and up.
[Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]
GINA.
[Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]
MARTINI.
[Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]
BAILEY.
[Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.
If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.
-
01-02-11 10:27 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 457Spinner
Made a turn to pick her up, but she was already in a Jeep. Picked up Jenn later on for a quick BJ. Winter time is slow time and digits go a long way.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
Saw Ashley not far from the area. She said she moved to a new place. She looked rough.
-
01-01-11 11:01 #5673Regular Member

Posts: 14Follwing "A Time For Reflection"
One of my favorites was another Michele, who lived on Tennessee Avenue. She told me that her last name was Falahee, but I never bothered to confirm it. I dated her frequently during the early to mid 1990s. She was a brunette with blue eyes and small boobs, standing a slender 5'6' tall. She was in her 30's then and was great in bed. She claimed to have a very limited client base, as she was always available, and would stay with me for months at a time.
She had a habit like many of them, but I was with her when she was clean.
She offered a great GFE, She was an easy 8-9 on the SW scale. Her phone was disconnected in 1998 and she literally fell of the face of the earth.
Has anyone seen her or knows her whereabouts? Thanks and Happy New Year to All.
-
01-01-11 10:33 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 1045A time for reflection
As we usher in the New Year, it might be fun to reflect on the past few years as to who were your favorite SWs, why, and most memorable moments, and where are the now. No particular order will list my 5 all time favorites:
MICHELLE. Besides being a cutie with a hot bod, who never disappointed me, told me about the GRAVEYARD PERVERT as the girls referred to him as, this was a guy who frequented London Park Cemetery to watch couples having sex. If he liked the show he would roll down his car window and drop 2 $20. 00 bills. Michelle and I would occasionally go there to play. One day we were right in the middle of playing and here comes this white car driving up near us. All I could think was I was fucked and going to jail. After pulling up my pants and starting the car, I Sped out of there and drove over to Dunkin Donuts to calm down. That's when NICHELLE explained the mystery around the graveyard pervert. Afterwards I agreed to go back so she could pocket the extra money, unfortunately he left and I never saw him again. I bought her a small Christmas gift which brought tears to her eyes since she said that was the only present she received. I heard that MICHELLE, got married, had a kid and moved out of Baltimore.
THE JENN. Jenn was a favorite of most everyone on this board. A small nice looking blonde, clean, great personality, and attitude. I believe she was the one who came up with the reason, why prostitution isn't legalized- "because the politicians couldn't figure out how to tax pussy". Smart girl. Want to thank the guy kept on buying her lingerie. I so enjoyed removing her black bikini panties when we got together. JENN was probably the most sought after SW on the W / W Stroll. I heard that she and her bf moved to Silver Spring and left the life.
ALICIA. A cute girl with killer tits and a great attitude. She is a fun girl who was most friendly and gave me a little extra each time. The last time we were together, she had a black eye bruised cheek, splt lip after her bf beat her up. That didn't adversely impact her performance even though I knew she was in some pain. We really clicked and became good friends. I understand that she is in jail.
ANGELA. A nice looking Native American Indian who has one of the best reputation on the W / W loop. She was a regular of mine who always did her best to satisfy in spite of having a horrible memory. Angela would frequently forget to collect all of her clothes after our dates which I found days later and would return the next time we got together. One day she invited me into the place she was staying and put on a show for me. Angela slipped on a mini dress and tank top and did a slow strip which sent me thru the roof. There was no extra charge for it, but her way of saying thanks for the times I took her out to eat. I understand that ANGELA and her bf Mike moved out of Baltimore and have left the life. Good for her, but too bad for us. She had quite a nefarious roommate who I called the PINK FLAMINGO. What a couple they made.
CRYSTAL. THIS tall dark haired girl strolled around the SA area. Her problem was that she never could stay out of jail long enough to keep up with my sexual requests. We were going at it one day in a motel parking lot and got caught by management. He was real cool about the whole episode and never reported us and told us never to come back. There wasn't much for me to say as I pulled up my pants and CRYSTAL laid naked in the backseat. We drove a few blocks away and finished. I bought CRYSTAL a kitty care package containing a bottle of douche, listerene mouthwash, toothpaste. 2 new toothbrushes, and soap since she was always out of money. I have no idea where she is today, probably in jail.
I realize that there are several girls who use the same sreet name as the above mentioned so there could be some confusion. Anyway it's been a fun trip down memory lane. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL. BBB










Reply With Quote






