Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 8093
-
12-16-10 08:17 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 1123Vbgent, it may now still work in our area, but probably not in the Philly area after this long discussion.
Originally Posted by Vbgent4u2c
[View Original Post]

All in all the best thing is to be aware of your surroundings. I'd rather circle the block to make sure, even with the possibility of losing her if she's real, than to dive in (little head first) and get busted.Last edited by Seva Lurker; 12-16-10 at 08:18. Reason: FIXED MY SMILEYS
-
12-16-10 03:16 #2917Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 149LOL No thank you. I will stick with what works for me. Just my luck to test and fail. Still, be safe.
Originally Posted by Vbgent4u2c
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-10 14:51 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 1266Re: Sneakers
The logic makes perfect sense in that once a female officer is selected for decoy duty she might very well go out and buy some comfortable sneakers since she will be on her feet quite a bit during the sting. This logic also is enforced from watching several episodes of "Cops", and local stings on the news etc. Next time you see a show or news report where they are doing stings of this nature take a look.
I have been doing this every bit as long as you and I have yet to see any SW wearing a new pair of anything on her feet let alone sneakers! Not saying it could happen. I just never have seen it and my guess is I have been looking for it a lot more than you have.
Now is this a full proof strategy? Of course not. Nothing is. The 22 rules and a lady not getting in your car are the best strategies to follow for sure, but even if you stop to talk to a decoy you might get pulled over, your tags run or just hassled. Personally if I see a lady standing on a corner with new tennis shoes. I am just going to smile, wave and pass on by.
Be my guest to test if the logic is flawed in person.
[QUOTE=Camden Lover; 1105884]I'm sorry but that makes no sense. As can be inferred from CJ's post, anyone can get a relatively new pair of sneakers. Additionally, anyone can clean up dirty sneakers or dirty up clean sneakers. This logic just doesn't make sense.
I may be relatively new to the forum but I have been mongering for almost 10 years. I have learned to keep my eyes open and my senses alert. If I am out during the day, I have more of an opportunity to scan the girl before I decide to stop or not. At night, one has maybe a few seconds to scan the girl to get a sense of what she is (SW or decoy). Once you stop, if she does not immediately get into the car, get yourself in gear and, like Mr. Jay-Z, move "on to the next one."
Please take this post not as an attack but as a critique. Be safe. [/Q]
-
12-15-10 11:54 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 1129Hey Cooky, can you tell us all what to do, and not do or say if this should happen to anyone? Thanks!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-10 02:25 #2914Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 149This Logic Will Get You Pinched
I'm sorry but that makes no sense. As can be inferred from CJ's post, anyone can get a relatively new pair of sneakers. Additionally, anyone can clean up dirty sneakers or dirty up clean sneakers. This logic just doesn't make sense.
Originally Posted by Vbgent4u2c
[View Original Post]
I may be relatively new to the forum but I have been mongering for almost 10 years. I have learned to keep my eyes open and my senses alert. If I am out during the day, I have more of an opportunity to scan the girl before I decide to stop or not. At night, one has maybe a few seconds to scan the girl to get a sense of what she is (SW or decoy). Once you stop, if she does not immediately get into the car, get yourself in gear and, like Mr. Jay-Z, move "on to the next one."
Please take this post not as an attack but as a critique. Be safe.Last edited by Camden Lover; 12-15-10 at 02:33. Reason: Correcting Forum Software Edit
-
12-14-10 11:49 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 5563Trying to get my votes registered before it's too late. .
Would one of you nice gentlemen do me a favor? Could you walk down to the corner, and knock on Supereloquent's door and make a few nominations for me. See if you can get my votes for Aundrea entered in those categories I've indicated previously.
While you are there, could you speak with the judge and see if you can get clarification on the questions I have presented.
If one of you guys could do this for me, I surely would appreciate it. Oh! And while you are there would you say, "Hi," for me?
CookyJar
PS: On your way back, stop by the Lotto and put my numbers in; will ya.
-
12-14-10 09:56 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 5563Aundrea. For Best Fuck & Best FS (She Gets My Vote)
Best Fuck: and Best FS:Category, can I get a clarification from the judges please.
According to the Abbreviation section on USASexGuide, FS is defined as: Full Service (complete sex). I personally, use the term FS to indicate Fucking as oppose to a BJ on a date; to indicate that a BJ and Fucking was offered.
Disregarding the Ambiguous nature of the two Categories Best Fuck: and Best FS, I like to nominate, (drum roll please) : Aundrea – for Best Fuck: and Best FS.
CookyJar
-
12-14-10 09:09 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Re: SW or?
It has been said before, I am going to say it again; never negotiate with a girl while she is standing outside of your car. I have never heard of a female decoy getting inside of a mongers car. (I have seen both decoys and SW wearing nice sneakers.) It is too dangerous for the girl. Even if you are on foot, ask her to walk to your car, before negotiating. In a legit sting, you are okay until you indicate that you are willing to pay for it.
Originally Posted by Vbgent4u2c
[View Original Post]
I have also said this before and it makes good sense to me: Most mongers get in trouble not during a decoy / sting operation but, while picking up a real SW. LE key in on the girls, they know who they are and they watch them. Most of these girls have been arrested before, LE know them and as for the few who have no arrest, it is so oblivious who they are. If you and I can recognize them, certainly LE can recognize them. It is easier and cheaper for LE to observe the girls, wait for them to get picked up and then swoop down on both monger and SW. In the hood we call that a "Tu-fer," pronounced, "Two for."
We mongers make the mistake of thinking that we are so smart and LE is stupid. They train for this, they do it every day. If they stop a monger during the pickup, they know they have the girl; now all they have to do is trick you into saying the wrong thing and whamo – a "Tu-fer." The odds are in their favor and it is much cheaper than running a "Sting Operation." LE run sting operations in philly maybe once or twice a year (unless there is a public outcry, election or some other reason like there is now). However, LE are on the lookout to grab mongers during a SW pickup every day. "The SW pickup," that's where I'd be worry. That's where you'd best be on your P&Qs and that's where you'd better know what to do and not say if it ever happens to you.
JMHO.
CookyJar.
PS: If it looks to good to be true; etc, etc, etc.
-
12-13-10 19:33 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 157Is it real or is it Memorix?
Since this discussion is still alive, I wanted to add my best read on whether the girl is a decoy or not. I always pass if she is standing still in one place. If I find her walking two or three blocks further down the street I have to believe that it is safe as LE would prefer to have all directions of a pick-up blocked by back-up and that would be impossible if she kept moving. Many times I have missed some good ones because of my caution, but at least I get to go home at the end of the night.
-
12-13-10 18:03 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 1266Re: SW or?
I know this is a little crazy, but I always look at what they are wearing on their feet. If they have a relatively new pair of sneakers then I don't go anywhere near them. I think the first thing a vice decoy would do when she knows she is going to be doing a lot of standing around on a street corner is go out and buy a comfortable pair of shoes!
Originally Posted by Camden Lover
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-10 17:55 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 1266Re: Blast from the Past
Wow. She looked like she was "on the edge" in that old picture, but looks like she has cleaned herself up quite nicely.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Glad to know it can happen!
Great "Then and Now" contrast!
-
12-13-10 17:51 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 1266Re: Aundrea
Damn. Just thinking of the possibilities here! LOL!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-10 15:37 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 5563Aundrea. Evening Gown Competition
And if Mandy wins in another category then this category winner will be the third place contender, or forth place contender or whomever is next in line.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
As usual, I am confused. Are you saying that a girl with one or two votes in third or forth place can somehow beat out the first place winner and second place runner-up because they got more votes and won in another category? The girl who got the fifth number of votes could win over the girl who won and got the highest number of votes.
Hmmmmmmm? That doesn't seem fair.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am voting for Aundrea in a number of categories. I am voting for her in categories where she outshines, outclass and outfucks her nearest competition.
I dare anyone to show me a girl who wears her shit better than Aundrea. Their gowns may be longer, but nobody wears it better. Don't get it twisted. If you are going to do it, do it right.
And she comes with her own gown – Kinky and twisted.
CookyJar
-
12-13-10 14:04 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 31I am with you on that. There are not that many providers that are willing to do all they could do to please. All that I have ever got, was no kissing, don't stick it in my ass, don't fingre me, don't don't don't. Hope to see more Aundreas.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-10 12:03 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 5563Aundrera, Dee and Gia's BackPage Ads
My mail box is full. This last request got to me. I understand his dilemma. So I am posting the below information. It is alright to tell the girl you saw their pictures, they know I have posted them here. They also know that I don't give out their numbers. Just say you got the number from BP – the rate is the same.
Originally Posted by Anon
Aundrea's BackPage Ad: http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ime-23/5767938
Dee's BackPage Ad: http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...nth-28/5911674
Gia aka Britney's Backpage Ad: http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...rue-24/5971152
Good Luck,
CookyJar










Reply With Quote



