Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2903

    Aundrea – For Most Kinky

    I darn anyone to produce pictures of a Kinkier Gal than Aundrea. She is into guys and girls, chains and whips; and she sucks and fucks in every position imaginable – that is what I call kinky. You name it, Aundrea is into it or she will get into it just for you. You can cum on her face, ass or tits – let it drip, let it drop. She is into leather, spiked heels, and she has the cutest little feet. She cums with her own little school girl outfit, maids outfit or no outfit. Both nipples on her perky little tits are pierced; her tongue is pierced – how kinky is that? No girl on this site has been featured in more compromising positions than Aundrea. If you do not believe me, do you own search.

    Come on! You have to give me this on. Nobody on this site is kinkier than Aundrea.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea - For Most Kinky 500.jpg‎  

  2. #2902

    Aundrea - For Most Kinky (She gets My Vote)

    A lot of guys like bobbles and props. There is a lot more to kinky than sucking on a prop. There is getting down with it, to name just a one of the finer qualities of a kinky little spinner. Everyone is entitled to their own preference. But, IMHO, I am thinking, what good is a prop if the girl does not know how to use it? Aundrea not only the cutest little spinner around, but she knows how to get down with it, and she come with her own props.

    That should count to something.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea -  For Most Kinky.jpg‎  

  3. #2901

    Aundrea. For Best Ass:

    A lot of guys like big ass. There is a lot more to ass than size. There is shape, firmness and feel to name just a few of the finer qualities of a nice butt. Everyone is entitled to their own preference. But, IMHO, I am thinking, what good is a nice behind if the girl does not know how to use it? Aundrea not only has the cutest little firm apple bottom, but she knows how to use it.

    That should count to something.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andrea - Best Ass.jpg‎  

  4. #2900

    Aundrea – Best Apple Bottom

    Knowing how to handle ya ass should count for something.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andrea - Best Apple Bottom - She gets My Vote.jpg‎  

  5. #2899

    Re: Aundrea for Best Overall SW for 2010 (With a smile like that, how can she lose?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    . I felt in a quandary over whether or not to even count the PM votes, but I started to count them initially and I don't want to squash interest in the contest, so I will continue to try to keep my mailbox clear and accept PM votes. But, I still wish that you would vote here openly in my thread.

    I made an administrative decision that the overall winner of the contest cannot also be named for first place in any of the sub-contests. Also, a girl can only win in one contest category, the one she received the most votes for. I don't want just one girl to sweep many areas of the contest.
    So if Aundrea gets 100 votes for "Spinner of the Year," (more than anyone else) and 99 votes (more than anyone else) for "Overall Best SW for 2010," and some other girl gets (let us say) 10 votes for "Overall Best SW for 2010," and no one else get more in the "Overall Best SW for 2010," category, then the girl with 10 votes beats out Aundrea, who has 99 votes?

    So the, "Spinner of the Year," cannot also be the "Overall Best SW for 2010?"

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Smells like hanging chads to me.

    LOL

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andrea - Look at that Smile.jpg‎  

  6. #2898

    Aundrea. "She Gets My Vote"

    Please keep an eye on the voting. I believe Aundrea is about to be robbed. Hidden PM votes / Hanging Chads – the same thing if you ask me. LOL

    Here are two of my personal favorites. She is "Tops in Every category."

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea - Gets My Vote.jpg‎  

  7. #2897

    Re: The Master

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit  [View Original Post]
    ...I would love to see her ankles wraped behind her ears. Damn you guys are lucky out there in Philly.

    Any solo pics of her without Dee?

    Misfit
    Sorry,

    On that last trip I didn't take any singles of Aundrea. Actually, Aundrea stepped out after introducing me to Dee. By the time she returned I was worked up and pretty much doing all my thinking with the little head. I love taking Aundrea's picture and she likes to pose but, the truth is; I love to fuck her more.

    I will keep your request in mind the next time I visit the girls.

    For now, here's a rerun.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andrea Gets My Vote.jpg‎  

  8. #2896

    Gia aka Britney – A Blast from the Past

    She really turned some head back then – didn't she? Damn it, how time does fly.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gia - A Blast from the Past 2.jpg‎  

  9. #2895

    Gia aka Britney – A Blast from the Past

    Gia aka Britney goes by another, more exotic name on BP, now. Old timers who posted back in 05 and 07 can PM me for her contact info. All other can find her by searching the pages of BP.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gia aka Britney.jpg‎  

  10. #2894

    Gia aka Britney – A Blast from the Past

    Some of you older Guys will remember this girl. Gia aka Britney, was a fixture when I took these outdoor shots. Well, you can thank Santa. She is back posting on BP.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gia - A Blast from the Past.jpg‎  

  11. #2893
    Quote Originally Posted by Gran Lenchote  [View Original Post]
    Top Secret Gripe Number 5: CookieJar. Clearly Cookie has a great sense of humor and fucks with you just to get a rise out of you and your supporters. Cookie seems to be one of the good guys, but he just can't help himself. I have friends who are super sensitive about some subjects, and I occasionally poke them just to watch them go volcanic, so I can relate.

    Best Holiday Wishes,

    Lencho
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    I normally have a lot to say about most things, but about this I only have two words; no comment.
    I have a comment. (Not that anyone cares.) Thanks Gran Lenchote, for understanding.

    I have a sense of humor. That's a fact. Not everyone get's it. (Another fact) My grammar sucks. (Fact number 3) But, I do take certain issues seriously.

    It is obvious that we both read each other's stuff. I, for one, enjoy reading Supereloquent's exploits. I enjoy them even more now, now that I know to take them with a grain of salt. This is as it should be; everything on the internet should be viewed with eyes wide open.

    I have chosen to interpret the Administrator comments differently. I think it is childish to block out each other's names. This,"I am not speaking to him attitude," is very similar to behavior exhibited on elementary school yards. I do not think the administrator intended to restrict dialog between grown men.

    The restrictions placed on me are not as harsh as those given to Supereloquent. (I now believe I understand the reasoning.) In line with the Administrators wishes, I am resolved to play nice.

    CookyJar.

    PS: I am saddened by the fact that my vote was not acknowledged; even though others were allowed to submit their votes by private e-mails.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If it was possible for me to vote, if my vote counted – it would be for Aundrea.

    CookyJar

  12. #2892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    The master

    CookyJar, you have out done yourself. Those pictures of Aundrea are amazing. I have noticed she has been losing many lbs. Since her first photo shoot with you. I'm not complaining, just an observation. I find skinny girls more flexable. I would love to see her ankles wraped behind her ears. Damn you guys are lucky out there in Philly.

    Any solo pics of her without Dee?

    Misfit

  13. #2891

    Dee's Pictures

    There has been a mistake. I take full blame. Apparently Dee was not aware that I would be posting her pictures.

    I am asking that the Admin remove them.

    CookyJar

  14. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom  [View Original Post]
    Awesome photo of aundrea and the skyline!
    Thanks Fbtom,

    I needed that.

    CookyJar

  15. #2889

    Re: Gentlemen, Gentlemen, There is a learning curve

    Quote Originally Posted by Love To Monger  [View Original Post]
    . I too would have waited, but only because of my "more years than I care to count experience." And while I waited I would have counted my mistakes.

    L T M
    You are so right L T M, it comes with experience.

    You have to judge each situation on its own merits. Some of us don't feel safe in the privacy of our own car; while parked in a dark secluded lot. Some of us don't feel safe, partially undressed, in some crabby $10 spot (I am one). And, there are some of us who don't feel comfortable going to a highly respectable hotel. We have all heard of horrible outcomes taking place in the each of the type of places I just mentioned. Guys have been taken advantage of, by LE and setup artist, in the best of places. (Case in point: The guy who was killed by a tranny in his nice room.)

    I feel reasonably safe at Aundrea's. Why? Certainly not just because I am a big black guy. And, not because I trust Aundrea. More so than a lot of the other guys who promote girls on the avenue, this guy seems to be running his operation like a business. He provides his girls with condoms and insists that they use them. The many outfits they wear, he buys them – think about it – what drug depended girl is going to spend their money on sexy outfits? And, he keeps them in reasonably nice houses. None of his girls appear to be malnourished. And when they get out of hand, he gets rid of them. I am certain that he would not appreciate any unwarranted trouble taking place in any of his houses. (The last two houses I visited were in relatively nice neighborhoods.)

    I have never meant this guy. I have seen him in passing. I have known lots of guys like him, mostly dealers. The guys who do well in the drug trades (don't believe the media hype) don't rely on violence. It's the young want-a-be who create the problems. The guys like this one, who run their business, like a business; know that you don't fuck with a paying customer.

    I believe that was the question: Whether he'd the be safe in the house with the owner present?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea & Dee 006.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape