Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 215 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 3219
This blog is moderated by Supereloquent
  1. #2979

    Miss SW 2010 Contest

    Okay SuperE! After much deliberation and, general hemming and hawing, here are my picks. Great contest and I can't wait to sample some of the girls I haven't met.

    Here we go. Here we go.

    Low Baller: Jennifer.

    Spinner: Baby Cakes.

    Ms Congeniality: Crazy / Sexy Nicole.

    Chubby: Sentimental favorite, Sabrina.

    MILF: Mary Beth.

    Kinky: Aundrea.

    Evening Gown: Jen.

    Face: Kitty.

    Tits: Nikki.

    Ass: Tanika.

    Pussy: Pamela.

    Overall Face / Body: Baby Cakes.

    BJ's: Jen.

    Fucking: Liz.

    FS: Baby Cakes.

    Overall: Has to be Aundrea.

    Now, if I could only meet Champagne!

    La Chic

  2. #2978

    RE: "WOW" for Champagne

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff121  [View Original Post]
    She's absolutely beautiful. Congrats on that one.
    I totally agree. Champagne was a real find.

  3. #2977

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    I usually post a large pic of my favorite from a set of ten posted, but it was really difficult in this case because there were so many I liked for different reasons. Some may prefer the pic off her spread wide, since that seems to be the type most favored on here by counting pic views. However, this one captured her personality and charm and body all at once IMHO.
    She's absolutely beautiful. Congrats on that one.

  4. #2976

    Champagne Fav

    I usually post a large pic of my favorite from a set of ten posted, but it was really difficult in this case because there were so many I liked for different reasons. Some may prefer the pic off her spread wide, since that seems to be the type most favored on here by counting pic views. However, this one captured her personality and charm and body all at once IMHO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Champagne006Nude.jpg‎  

  5. #2975

    Champagne Collage

    Here is a collage of the first ten pics I posted of Champagne. Savor them. Many more are on the way
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Champagne1.jpg‎  

  6. #2974
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    I thought back through all the greatest SW finds of my life, but absolutely nothing compared to this one. She was outstanding in every category imaginable, from her gorgeous face, to her youthful, firm, smooth, tall, well-proportioned body, to her splendidly sexy attitude, to her incredible skills in the bedroom. There might be equivalent escorts and gals advertising on line out there, but, on a SW basis, Champagne was the mother lode of street discoveries. I know that I just finished the nominees for various categories, and the overall crown for my SW of the Year Contest for 2010. However, Champagne managed to come in under the wire, and really throws a monkey wrench into the works. It is still 2010, and she certainly deserves serious consideration for the contest. She is yet another example of BP / escort quality, as with others before her like Nikki, Genevieve, Bijou, Alicia, Justine, Spinner Jessica, Tanya and even Aundrea and Amber (who have advertised on CL and BP) , who are occasionally, and sometimes even often, available on the Ave. Even Big Tits Mandy used to escort, and she has the best BJ skills to show for it.

    I really had not planned to pick anyone up today. I was headed downtown to finish some Christmas shopping, and then I was planning a trip to the recently opened Sugar House Casino in Philly, to be capped off by a nice dinner somewhere. Now that PA allows table games, there is no more need to go all the way to Atlantic City for my game of choice, the best odds for the gambler: craps. But I decided to do some window shopping on the K on my way. Nothing was going to stop me from my plan, short of a SW rated 9 or 10. But, that's the Murphy's Law of Mongering. You find a gem just when you are late for a meeting, or some other plan or commitment is pressing on your time. I was fortunate in this case that my plans were malleable.

    I saw Champagne from the corner as I was stopped at a traffic light on the northern end of the stroll. She was walking away from the Ave, and down a side street at an angle. She had long, straight, lustrous brunette hair, and was wearing jeans, an ass-length black and white plaid coat and tan suede boots with white furry trim. There was a definite wiggle in her walk that said 'Come and get me. ' And so I did.

    I have a hotel I like that is really nice for special dates. It is in the western burbs. It is quite upscale, and hardly what one might call a 'notel. ' I asked her if she had some time to spare, and we would go to the Casino, do some gambling, have a nice dinner, and then head to a nice hotel for a few hours of hot fun and some sexy pic taking. I told her that I would make it well worth her while. She said that sounded good to her.

    On the way to the Casino we picked up some takeout at DD to munch on the way. I had a chance to chat with her and get to know her a little better. She said she was 21. That was very believable based on her looks, but she had a definite psychological maturity which hinted that she might be older. I didn't really care. She had a beautiful face. It reminded me a bit of Julia Roberts in 'Pretty Woman, ' but I think Champagne is actually prettier than Julia Roberts IMHO, even when Julia was 21. Her body was smokin, ' even with all her clothes on. She was fairly tall at about 5 feet 9, and was a weight-height proportioned 135 pounds or so. She looked to have about a C-cup, and she had big hips and a nice tight apple-bottom butt. I couldn't wait to see what she looked like with her clothes off, and to hang on to her perfect hip handles to fuck her silly. She admitted that she had taken a slide in the past year, and was popping pills (mostly percs and OxyContin). Hooking was a way to feed her habit. She had mostly done it by phone in the burbs with a 'select clientele, ' but that would get slow from time to time, so she supplemented it with occasional visits to the Ave.

    We talked a bit about her name. Obviously it was a street / working / internet name. She told me her real name, but asked me not to use it. I said that 'Champagne' sounded like a dancer's name. She said she had never danced, but always wanted to see what it was like. However, she would be happy to dance for me when we got to the hotel. I said, 'How about a few sexy lap dances? ' She grinned and replied, 'Absolutely. '

    We also talked a bit about BDSM. She had mentioned she had fooled around with that with some of her bfs and tricks that were into it, and she thought it was fun with the right guy. She said she thought she was a natural submissive, and really enjoyed that role sensually and sexually. When I told her I was into that with the right partner, she gave me a big smile and batted her eyes, and said, 'I would love to be your total sl*ut and do anything you want. I AM a total sl*ut, you know. I WANT to be that. I want to tease your cock hard and suck it. I am a very good cock sucker. I want to make you cum, and taste it and swallow it. I want you to take my mouth, my pussy, my ass, anything you want. I will lick your balls, your ass, suck cum out of your cock. I want it. I need it. ' OMFG! I almost drove off the road. LMAO. I thought I was hearing things. Whether she was acting or not, this magnificent fuck bunny was a dream 'cum' true. I had a few BDSM items with me, sort of a De minimus version of my 'kink kit, ' but they would have to do.

    It hit me when we entered the casino that they would card her for I'd and I was hoping she was telling me the truth about her age, at least at a minimum. But, she passed the I'd check. She was getting the eye from every male within 25 yards, and I was enjoying every minute of it. We headed for a craps table. She said she had never played craps, or gambled at all for that matter. I know it is just a superstition, but I have always found that when a woman plays her very first game of craps she is very lucky. When it was my turn to roll the dice I let her do it for me. She held the dice for about 45 minutes, and made 10 straight passes. I was making come bets as well as pass bets, so I was betting on every roll, if you understand the game. When my first set of come bets filled, I was fully invested in the table and all I was doing was pressing my odds to the max and picking up my winnings. It was fucking awesome, one of those experiences you have maybe one out of 50 times you visit a casino. When her roll was over there was nothing left to do but leave. Only fools keep playing after a roll like that. All you are likely to do is give a lot of it back. When I colored up I had a stack of orange ($1000) chips. A crazy man might have given her one of them, in the pure excitement of the moment, but I was playing it cool. She would be well rewarded enough for being with me when the time came.

    We had a nice dinner on the way to the hotel. I would have taken her to a place like Le Bec- Fin (unfortunately it recently closed; it was the best restaurant in Philly IMHO) , but she wasn't quite dressed for it in her jeans and tan suede boots. So we settled for the Cheesecake Factory at the KofP mall. She liked that just as much, if not more, and she was more than adequately dressed for the place.

    When we arrived at the hotel, this gal proved to be an excellent photo model. She was a natural. And, she had a cute matched set of undies. 'champagne-colored'. LOL. With black lace trim on the panties. She posed in every way that I asked, including with handcuffs, a ball gag and a pacifier. Her body is absolutely stunning and sexy. Some of you purists don't care for tattoos and piercings, but I thought even her ink and belly button piercing were appealing.

    She selected a music channel on TV and started to do a sexy dance for me in her undies, just as she had promised. She was a pretty good dancer. It was enjoyable to watch her slink in front if me, with the knowledge that her mouth would soon be wrapped around my cock, and I would be fucking that luscious bod. She backed up to me and rubbed her ass against my crotch, sultrily sliding up and down on it. She stripped naked, and rubbed her ass and pussy all over me as I sat in a chair. She un-zippered my fly, pulled out my cock and played with it until it was rock hard. While straddling me, with both her hands wrapped around my stiff dick, she leaned over and whispered, 'Do you want your little sl*ut? Huh? I want to suck your cock and taste your cum. ' She led me to the bed, lay down on it, spread her legs wide, and started playing with herself. I undressed and lay down beside her. I was especially enamored of her perky tits with puffy pink nipples. I LOVE that kind: SO grabbable, pinchable and suckable!

    When we were naked together on the bed, she pushed me backwards gently with one hand, straddled me, and slid her pussy back and forth on my stomach as she cooed, 'Mmmmmmmm. I'm Daddy's little. ' My cock was already twitching and hardening and pushing against the crack of her ass. She bent forward, and dragged her tongue all over my chest, making little circles around my nipples and licking and sucking on them. Occasionally she would look up at me with those big liquid brown eyes. My cock was getting harder by the minute. When I raised my hands to grab her head, she gently pushed them down and looked at me as if to say, 'I am going to do it all for you. ' I usually like to hold the gal's head and direct it onto my cock, and feel in control. But this time I decided to make an exception, and see what would happen. She worked her way down to my cock and lapped all around my balls. She stroked my cock to an erect position, and lifted my balls up in the air with her other hand. She licked and sucked on the underside of my balls, and licked at the base of my balls. She tongue-tickled the space between my balls and ass, and licked all around my asshole. I was dying to have her get going on my cock, but I was also enjoying her tease. She finally started licking my cock up and down like a lollipop. She kissed and licked the tip, mouthing and 'popping' off of it. At long last she slowly swallowed my cock whole, all the way to my pubes. I gasped out loud when she did that, and I could see her grin, even as she consumed the full length of me. Her tongue made wet circles around me, and her throat closed deliciously tight, as she sucked up and down at varied rhythms. She seemed to know exactly what to do, and when, like she was reading my mind. She started to suck faster and harder, until I knew I was ready to fire. I said to her, 'Is my nasty piggie ready for Daddy's squirt? ' Her lips slurped off the top of my cock as she grabbed my ball sack in one hand, and rubbed my sloppy dick up and down with the other, and she said, 'Give me your hot juice, Daddy. Your piggie is hungry. She needs to be fed. ' She mouthed my cock again right to the root, and literally sucked the cum right out of me. I arched my back and shot out a hard load. She swallowed it all and kept sucking even after I had finished. Soon she had me hard again. She looked up at me with those devilish eyes as if to say, 'We're not finished yet. ' This time she pulled out all the stops, and sucked me long and hard, holding and massaging my cock expertly at the base with one hand and adroitly tickling my ball sack and all around my ass with the other. She sucked me deep and swirled her tongue skillfully. She didn't seem to tire a bit and kept up that pace for a good 20 minutes. By then I was ready to bust another hard nut and I filled her mouth and throat again.

    I was thinking, OMFG this is already fantastic and we have only gotten started. I whispered to her that I wanted to fuck her. She pouted her lips and said, 'Yes, Daddy. I have been a naughty girl. I need to be fucked hard. Daddy needs to teach me a lesson. ' I placed her on her knees and said,"Spread your knees bit*ch! ' I slapped her hard on the ass. 'Wider! ' She spread her knees a bit wider. 'I said wider, wh*ore! ' and I slapped her ass hard again. It was already starting to redden. I rubbered up, and then pushed into her from behind. I spanked her ass with the other hand in time to my thrusts. 'Fuck Daddy, bit*ch. Fuck that cock, piggie. Make it cum, sl*ut. ' I rammed into her, slapping her ass with every stroke. I was fucking her so hard I was almost lifting her up off the bed and her ass was turning cherry red. She was moaning and screaming for joy. Finally my whole body spasmed and I came so hard it almost hurt.

    I pulled out and fell to the bed. She slumped forward beside me and said 'Fuck! That was great! Just what I needed. ' Then she laughed and said, 'I can still feel the heat escaping from my ass. Awesome! ' I got a deliciously decadent idea. I told her I wanted to fuck her in the ass, with her handcuffed, and with a ball gag. She gave me a big smile and said, 'Sure. Daddy can have whatever he wants. '

    After a little rest, we took a drive to a nearby pharmacy, and I picked up an enema and some lube. When we returned, I had her kneel naked on the bed, and I gave her an enema. I made her hold it until she begged me over and over to be able to go to the bathroom and release it. After she did, she cleaned up, and we took a shower together. I was so tempted to fuck her right in the shower, and she would have let me, but I have a strict policy against uncovered intercourse. As it was, I had her kneel in the shower and suck my cock. It felt so good that I couldn't wait, and busted another nut right there.

    We lay on the bed naked and freshly dried from the shower. She continued to be an incorrigible cock teaser, and whispered nasty things in my ear. When I whispered back that she was going to be my naughty little ass piggie, she started to giggle. 'OMG, that's cute. I want to be Daddy's ass piggie. ' She got up on all fours and wiggled her ass at me. 'Fuck your piggie, Daddy. Fuck me in the ass. Make it hurt a little. ' I wasn't ready yet, but I was enjoying the tease. I told her to rub her ass crack on my cock as I lay there on the bed, and get it hard and ready to fuck her ass. She backed up on my cock RCG style and rubbed her ass up and down on my cock. Pretty soon it was erect, and was standing up between her ass cheeks. I told her to suck on it. 'That's it cum piggie. Get that cock hard for me to stick it up your ass. ' She giggled as she sucked, and wiggled her ass in rhythm with going up and down on me. It was so enticing. I stood up, told her to kneel on the edge of the bed, and cuffed and gagged her. I took a liberal amount of lube, and worked it up into her ass, first with one finger and then two. I finger fucked her ass a bit, and told her to spread her knees wider, which she did. I smeared lube all over my rubbered cock, and slid into her ass. I grabbed her hair, and pulled it back so that her head was at an angle. I started to work my cock slowly in and out of her ass. Her moans were audible, even through the gag. My thrusts got faster and faster, and I started to spank her again. I could feel her ass puckering tight around my cock, and her screams were becoming more pronounced. This was so fucking HOT! I pulled back on her hair harder, slapped her ass bright red and, fucked her asshole like a madman. After about 15 minutes of this I busted a hard nut. I slumped onto the bed. I loosened her gag, and opened her cuffs. She stretched forward on her belly, and cooed into my ear, 'OMG! I came so many times all over your cock in my ass! It was like an out of body experience. ' Then she sucked on a finger, and said in a cutesy voice, 'Thank you, Daddy. Your cum piggie is SO happy. '

    She sucked and fucked me for a few more hours. She was like a sex drug. I couldn't get enough. Her attractive face and body and sensual manner would get me excited over and over. We did it every way possible: mish, CG, RCG, sideways, doggie, standing doggie, even backwards and upside down. In between fucking I had her suck me off, just for variety. I fucked her in the ass one more time, because that had been so hot. If I wouldn't have been totally drained, I don't think I would have stopped. An hour after I dropped her off I was already regretting that she wasn't with me for one more round. LOL.

    Ratings? Absolutely OUTSTANDING in every possible way: face, body, BJ, fucking, attitude and overall experience. YMMV always applies, but I can't imagine anything other than I have described for this SW experience of a lifetime.
    Man Super. That one is fine. The best one yet that I have seen you post. You lucky basterd.

  7. #2973

    Champagne

    I thought back through all the greatest SW finds of my life, but absolutely nothing compared to this one. She was outstanding in every category imaginable, from her gorgeous face, to her youthful, firm, smooth, tall, well-proportioned body, to her splendidly sexy attitude, to her naughty kinkiness, to her incredible skills in the bedroom. There might be equivalent escorts and gals advertising on line out there, but, on a SW basis, Champagne was the mother lode of street discoveries. I know that I just finished the nominees for various categories, and the overall crown for my SW of the Year Contest for 2010. However, Champagne managed to come in under the wire, and really throws a monkey wrench into the works. It is still 2010, and she certainly deserves serious consideration for the contest. She is yet another example of BP / escort quality, as with others before her like Nikki, Genevieve, Bijou, Alicia, Justine, Spinner Jessica, Tanya and even Aundrea and Amber (who have advertised on CL and BP) , who are occasionally, and sometimes even often, available on the Ave. Even Big Tits Mandy used to escort, and she has the best BJ skills to show for it.

    I really had not planned to pick anyone up today. I was headed downtown to finish some Christmas shopping, and then I was planning a trip to the recently opened Sugar House Casino in Philly, to be capped off by a nice dinner somewhere. Now that PA allows table games, there is no more need to go all the way to Atlantic City for my game of choice, the best odds for the gambler: craps. But I decided to do some window shopping on the K on my way. Nothing was going to stop me from my plan, short of a SW rated 9 or 10. But, that's the Murphy's Law of Mongering. You find a gem just when you are late for a meeting, or some other plan or commitment is pressing on your time. I was fortunate in this case that my plans were malleable.

    I saw Champagne from the corner as I was stopped at a traffic light on the northern end of the stroll. She was walking away from the Ave, and down a side street at an angle. She had long, straight, lustrous brunette hair, and was wearing jeans, an ass-length black and white plaid coat and tan suede boots with white furry trim. There was a definite wiggle in her walk that said "Come and get me." And so I did.
    '
    I asked her if she had some time to spare, and we would go to the Casino, do some gambling, have a nice dinner, and then head to a nice hotel for a few hours of hot fun and some sexy pic taking. I told her that I would make it well worth her while. She said that sounded good to her.

    On the way to the Casino we picked up some takeout at DD to munch on the way. I had a chance to chat with her and get to know her a little better. She said she was 21. That was very believable based on her looks, but she had a definite psychological maturity which hinted that she might be older. I didn't really care. She had a beautiful face. It reminded me a bit of Julia Roberts in 'Pretty Woman, ' but I think Champagne is actually prettier than Julia Roberts IMHO, even when Julia was 21. Her body was smokin, ' even with all her clothes on. She was fairly tall at about 5 feet 9, and was a weight-height proportioned 135 pounds or so. She looked to have about a C-cup, and she had big hips and a nice tight apple-bottom butt. I couldn't wait to see what she looked like with her clothes off, and to hang on to her perfect hip handles to fuck her silly. She admitted that she had taken a slide in the past year, and was popping pills (mostly percs and OxyContin). Hooking was a way to feed her habit. She had mostly done it by phone in the burbs with a 'select clientele, ' but that would get slow from time to time, so she supplemented it with occasional visits to the Ave.

    We talked a bit about her name. Obviously it was a street / working / internet name. She told me her real name, but asked me not to use it. I said that 'Champagne' sounded like a dancer's name. She said she had never danced, but always wanted to see what it was like. However, she would be happy to dance for me when we got to the hotel. I said, "How about a few sexy lap dances? " She grinned and replied, "Absolutely. "

    We also talked a bit about BDSM. She had mentioned she had fooled around with that with some of her bfs and tricks that were into it, and she thought it was fun with the right guy. She said she thought she was a natural submissive, and really enjoyed that role sensually and sexually. When I told her I was into that with the right partner, she gave me a big smile and batted her eyes, and said, "I would love to be your total sl*ut and do anything you want. I AM a total sl*ut, you know. I WANT to be that. I want to tease your cock hard and suck it. I am a very good cock sucker. I want to make you cum, and taste it and swallow it. I want you to take my mouth, my pussy, my ass, anything you want. I will lick your balls, your ass, suck cum out of your cock. I want it. I need it. " OMFG! I almost drove off the road. LMAO. I thought I was hearing things. Whether she was acting or not, this magnificent fuck bunny was a dream 'cum' true. I had a few BDSM items with me, sort of a De minimus version of my 'kink kit, ' but they would have to do.

    It hit me when we entered the casino that they would card her for ID and I was hoping she was telling me the truth about her age, at least at a minimum. But, she passed the ID check. She was getting the eye from every male within 25 yards, and I was enjoying every minute of it. We headed for a craps table. She said she had never played craps, or gambled at all for that matter. I know it is just a superstition, but I have always found that when a woman plays her very first game of craps she is very lucky. When it was my turn to roll the dice I let her do it for me. She held the dice for about 45 minutes, and made 10 straight passes. I was making come bets as well as pass bets, so I was betting on every roll, if you understand the game. When my first set of come bets filled, I was fully invested in the table and all I was doing was pressing my odds to the max and picking up my winnings. It was fucking awesome, one of those experiences you have maybe one out of 50 times you visit a casino. When her roll was over there was nothing left to do but leave. Only fools keep playing after a roll like that. All you are likely to do is give a lot of it back. When I colored up I had a stack of orange ($1000) chips. A crazy man might have given her one of them, in the pure excitement of the moment, but I was playing it cool. She would be well rewarded enough for being with me when the time came.

    We had a nice dinner on the way to the hotel, a nice one I like to use in the western burbs for very special dates. I would have taken her to a place like Le Bec- Fin (unfortunately it recently closed; it was the best restaurant in Philly IMHO) , but she wasn't quite dressed for it in her jeans and tan suede boots. So we settled for the Cheesecake Factory at the KofP mall. She liked that just as much, if not more, and she was more than adequately dressed for the place.

    When we arrived at the hotel, this gal proved to be an excellent photo model. She was a natural. And, she had a cute matched set of undies... "champagne-colored," LOL, with black lace trim on the panties. She posed in every way that I asked, including with handcuffs, a ball gag and a pacifier. Her body is absolutely stunning and sexy. Some of you purists don't care for tattoos and piercings, but I thought even her ink and belly button piercing were appealing.

    She selected a music channel on TV and started to do a sexy dance for me in her undies, just as she had promised. She was a pretty good dancer. It was enjoyable to watch her slink in front if me, with the knowledge that her mouth would soon be wrapped around my cock, and I would be fucking that luscious bod. She backed up to me and rubbed her ass against my crotch, sultrily sliding up and down on it. She stripped naked, and rubbed her ass and pussy all over me as I sat in a chair. She un-zippered my fly, pulled out my cock and played with it until it was rock hard. While straddling me, with both her hands wrapped around my stiff dick, she leaned over and whispered, "Do you want your little sl*ut? Huh? I want to suck your cock and taste your cum." She led me to the bed, lay down on it, spread her legs wide, and started playing with herself. I undressed and lay down beside her. I was especially enamored of her perky tits with puffy pink nipples. I LOVE that kind: SO grabbable, pinchable and suckable!

    When we were naked together on the bed, she pushed me backwards gently with one hand, straddled me, and slid her pussy back and forth on my stomach as she cooed, "Mmmmmmmm. I'm Daddy's hot little sl*ut." My cock was already twitching and hardening and pushing against the crack of her ass. She bent forward, and dragged her tongue all over my chest, making little circles around my nipples and licking and sucking on them. Occasionally she would look up at me with those big liquid brown eyes. My cock was getting harder by the minute. When I raised my hands to grab her head, she gently pushed them down and looked at me as if to say, "I am going to do it all for you." I usually like to hold the gal's head and direct it onto my cock, and feel in control. But this time I decided to make an exception, and see what would happen. She worked her way down to my cock and lapped all around my balls. She stroked my cock to an erect position, and lifted my balls up in the air with her other hand. She licked and sucked on the underside of my balls, and licked at the base of my balls. She tongue-tickled the space between my balls and ass, and licked all around my asshole. I was dying to have her get going on my cock, but I was also enjoying her tease. She finally started licking my cock up and down like a lollipop. She kissed and licked the tip, mouthing and 'popping' off of it. At long last she slowly swallowed my cock whole, all the way to my pubes. I gasped out loud when she did that, and I could see her grin, even as she consumed the full length of me. Her tongue made wet circles around me, and her throat closed deliciously tight, as she sucked up and down at varied rhythms. She seemed to know exactly what to do, and when, like she was reading my mind. She started to suck faster and harder, until I knew I was ready to fire. I said to her, "Is my nasty piggie ready for Daddy's squirt?" Her lips slurped off the top of my cock as she grabbed my ball sack in one hand, and rubbed my sloppy dick up and down with the other, and she said, "Give me your hot juice, Daddy. Your piggie is hungry. She needs to be fed." She mouthed my cock again right to the root, and literally sucked the cum right out of me. I arched my back and shot out a hard load. She swallowed it all and kept sucking even after I had finished. Soon she had me hard again. She looked up at me with those devilish eyes as if to say, "We're not finished yet." This time she pulled out all the stops, and sucked me long and hard, holding and massaging my cock expertly at the base with one hand and adroitly tickling my ball sack and all around my ass with the other. She sucked me deep and swirled her tongue skillfully. She didn't seem to tire a bit and kept up that pace for a good 20 minutes. By then I was ready to bust another hard nut and I filled her mouth and throat again.

    I was thinking, OMFG this is already fantastic and we have only gotten started. I whispered to her that I wanted to fuck her. She pouted her lips and said, "Yes, Daddy. I have been a naughty girl. I need to be fucked hard. Daddy needs to teach me a lesson." I placed her on her knees and said, "Spread your knees bit*ch!" I slapped her hard on the ass. "Wider!" She spread her knees a bit wider. "I said wider, wh*ore!" and I slapped her ass hard again. It was already starting to redden. I rubbered up, and then pushed into her from behind. I spanked her ass with the other hand in time to my thrusts. "Fuck Daddy, bit*ch. Fuck that cock, piggie. Make it cum, sl*ut." I rammed into her, slapping her ass with every stroke. I was fucking her so hard I was almost lifting her up off the bed and her ass was turning cherry red. She was moaning and screaming for joy. Finally my whole body spasmed and I came so hard it almost hurt.

    I pulled out and fell to the bed. She slumped forward beside me and said "Fuck! That was great! Just what I needed." Then she laughed and said, "I can still feel the heat escaping from my ass. Awesome!" I got a deliciously decadent idea. I told her I wanted to fuck her in the ass, with her handcuffed, and with a ball gag. She gave me a big smile and said, "Sure. Daddy can have whatever he wants."

    After a little rest, we took a drive to a nearby pharmacy, and I picked up an enema and some lube. When we returned, I had her kneel naked on the bed, and I gave her an enema. I made her hold it until she begged me over and over to be able to go to the bathroom and release it. After she did, she cleaned up, and we took a shower together. I was so tempted to fuck her right in the shower, and she would have let me, but I have a strict policy against uncovered intercourse. As it was, I had her kneel in the shower and suck my cock. It felt so good that I couldn't wait, and busted another nut right there.

    We lay on the bed naked and freshly dried from the shower. She continued to be an incorrigible cock teaser, and whispered nasty things in my ear. When I whispered back that she was going to be my naughty little ass piggie, she started to giggle. "OMG, that's cute. I want to be Daddy's ass piggie." She got up on all fours and wiggled her ass at me. "Fuck your piggie, Daddy. Fuck me in the ass. Make it hurt a little." I wasn't ready yet, but I was enjoying the tease. I told her to rub her ass crack on my cock as I lay there on the bed, and get it hard and ready to fuck her ass. She backed up on my cock RCG style and rubbed her ass up and down on my cock. Pretty soon it was erect, and was standing up between her ass cheeks. I told her to suck on it. "That's it cum piggie. Get that cock hard for me to stick it up your ass." She giggled as she sucked, and wiggled her ass in rhythm with going up and down on me. It was so enticing. I stood up, told her to kneel on the edge of the bed, and cuffed and gagged her. I took a liberal amount of lube, and worked it up into her ass, first with one finger and then two. I finger fucked her ass a bit, and told her to spread her knees wider, which she did. I smeared lube all over my rubbered cock, and slid into her ass. I grabbed her hair, and pulled it back so that her head was at an angle. I started to work my cock slowly in and out of her ass. Her moans were audible, even through the gag. My thrusts got faster and faster, and I started to spank her again. I could feel her ass puckering tight around my cock, and her screams were becoming more pronounced. This was so fucking HOT! I pulled back on her hair harder, slapped her ass bright red and, fucked her asshole like a madman. After about 15 minutes of this I busted a hard nut. I slumped onto the bed. I loosened her gag, and opened her cuffs. She stretched forward on her belly, and cooed into my ear, "OMG! I came so many times all over your cock in my ass! It was like an out of body experience." Then she sucked on a finger, and said in a cutesy voice, "Thank you, Daddy. Your cum piggie is SO happy."

    She sucked and fucked me for a few more hours. She was like a sex drug. I couldn't get enough. Her attractive face and body and sensual manner would get me excited over and over. We did it every way possible: mish, CG, RCG, sideways, doggie, standing doggie, even backwards and upside down. In between fucking I had her suck me off, just for variety. I fucked her in the ass one more time, because that had been so hot. If I wouldn't have been totally drained, I don't think I would have stopped. An hour after I dropped her off I was already regretting that she wasn't with me for one more round. LOL.

    Ratings? Absolutely OUTSTANDING in every possible way: face, body, BJ, fucking, attitude and overall experience. YMMV always applies, but I can't imagine anything other than I have described for this SW experience of a lifetime.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Champagne010Topless.JPG‎   Champagne009Handcuffed.JPG‎   Champagne008WideSpreadWithPacifier.JPG‎   Champagne007SucksMyCock.jpg‎   Champagne006Nude.jpg‎  

    Champagne005SucksMyCock.jpg‎   Champagne004LicksMyCock.jpg‎   Champagne003Bra&Panties.JPG‎   Champagne002ToplessWithPacifier.JPG‎   Champagne001Sucks Finger.jpg‎  


  8. #2972

    RE: Aundrea Adventure Continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your thoughts, Super! It's your reviews and pics that got me to try her in the first place (though I'm not holding you responsible in any way!) , so I was hoping you would respond.
    YMMV always applies, as we all know. I want to emphasize that my comments about Aundrea should not be taken to mean that she is anything less than a physically alluring little sex pixie. She also has a wonderfully warm and playful personality, and I have never known her to be anything but excellent in the bedroom. However, she can have a tendency to turn her attention to other "matters" in the midst of a date that can be annoying. For some this would be no big deal; I don't pay too much attention to it because I have gotten used to it. But, for others, as it was for you, it can set off alarm bells, especially if you are dating her for the first time. I have never heard about anything bad ever happening to Aundrea's clients. But, I have observed first-hand little annoyances similar to your experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards
    If you see her again, tell her I want my hat back!
    I rather doubt that anyone could find anything in her messy room, let alone a misplaced hat. However, if we locate it I will take some naughty pics of her wearing it for you as a souvenir.

  9. #2971

    Aundrea adventure continued.

    Thanks for your thoughts, Super! It's your reviews and pics that got me to try her in the first place (though I'm not holding you responsible in any way!) , so I was hoping you would respond. If you see her again, tell her I want my hat back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    Given all you have told us, I would have been as concerned and pissed off as you are, and I know Aundrea well and have dated her many times, all with rave reviews, except the very first time I dated her, when something similar happened to me that happened to you. I will show the link later here.

    As you should have been. It is always wise to be watchful and cautious regardless.

    Aundrea has done the 10 minute disappearing act on me on almost every date. I don't know what the deal is with her. She also advertises on BP so maybe she is checking her messages, or maybe she is just getting a fix, or checking in with "HQ." Whatever the reason that seems to be her MO. She even did that when I was with her and Amber in our threesome.

    Given that you paid her up front my guess would be that she was getting something from her pimp and / or supplier. But, despite the reason, it was very bad SW manners on her part.

    She did something a bit similar on my very first date with her. In my case first she was locked out of her place for 45 minutes and then she hurried me on the date to meet with an internet appointment. But the principle is the same. You don't treat your clients like second-class citizens and expect it not to get around, especially with a Forum like this available. Here is a link to my report on my first date with Aundrea, when I was still referring to her as "Andrea:"

    My First Date with Andrea/Aundrea

    My opinion is that you probably would have been OK, but sometimes it is better to walk away in one piece and listen to the wisdom of the big head rather than succumb to the desires of the little head.

    It is really too bad to hear this about Aundrea. Like her buddy Alexus (or Lux or whatever name she is going by these days) , Aundrea has to remember that being good-looking and having a stellar reputation on the K can be very good for business. However, a few reported incidents like this one, as was true of Alexus, can tarnish your reputation as an excellent provider. This is especially disheartening news in the midst of my contest for Miss SW of the Year. Aundrea is a front runner in several categories, not to mention for the overall crown. Your report, unfortunately, will spatter some mud on her tiara, should she win in any or several categories of the contest.

  10. #2970

    Aundrea: Please Tell Us It Isn't So!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards
    Did I split too soon?

    Hey, long time reader, first time poster here! Guess I was just waiting for something to say.

    Had an interesting experience with Aundrea and was wondering what every one else thinks!
    Given all you have told us, I would have been as concerned and pissed off as you are, and I know Aundrea well and have dated her many times, all with rave reviews, except the very first time I dated her, when something similar happened to me that happened to you. I will show the link later here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards
    I was out in the middle of the week a couple of weeks ago and picked up Aundrea as I had read her.

    It was a slow night on the K and I was glad to have spotted her.

    I'm always a little nervous when picking up a new girl, even one as recommended as she.

    She immediately started directing me to her location which under other circumstances would have set off my monger senses but again because of her rep I continued to her place. Starting to get a little nervous.
    As you should have been. It is always wise to be watchful and cautious regardless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards
    Once at her place we proceeded to her cluttered room (as described ion the board). I have to say that I have already broken two of my monger rules: don't go to their location and NEVER go to a room unless it's a hotel, so I'm a little on edge.

    I give her donation and she immediately exits stating that she has to put it away and leaves me in this room for what seems like 10 minutes but might have been less. (I'm getting anxious).
    Aundrea has done the 10 minute disappearing act on me on almost every date. I don't know what the deal is with her. She also advertises on BP so maybe she is checking her messages, or maybe she is just getting a fix, or checking in with "HQ." Whatever the reason that seems to be her MO. She even did that when I was with her and Amber in our threesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards
    I think I hear her talking in another room, on a cell phone maybe, I'm not really sure.

    As I continue to wait, I wander over to the window and peek out through the broken shades on to the street below as a car pulls up and a dude gets out and comes into the building. I am on the second floor.

    Was there a connection or am I just nervous? Monger senses a tingling more than ever!

    Aundrea returns and now announces that she has to meet someone for a few minutes. WTF! That's it!
    Given that you paid her up front my guess would be that she was getting something from her pimp and / or supplier. But, despite the reason, it was very bad SW manners on her part.

    She did something a bit similar on my very first date with her. In my case first she was locked out of her place for 45 minutes and then she hurried me on the date to meet with an internet appointment. But the principle is the same. You don't treat your clients like second-class citizens and expect it not to get around, especially with a Forum like this available. Here is a link to my report on my first date with Aundrea, when I was still referring to her as "Andrea:"

    My First Date with Andrea/Aundrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards
    I know she gets great reviews but I have broken every safety rule up to this point and I am not going to break any more. Board members are always reminding us NOT to trust any of these girls as even the best can turn on you!

    At this point I just want out and I tell her so, at which point she becomes very apologetic, but does not offer to cancel her 'new' appointment. I let her keep the $ and head down the stairs, out into the street, into my car and drive away with less cash but to relative safety.

    I'm interested as to what the other board members think? Did I bolt too soon? Did I miss a great opportunity? Is this a 'new' Aundrea that the street has finally taken and she is more interested in her drug connection than her client! Your thoughts?
    My opinion is that you probably would have been OK, but sometimes it is better to walk away in one piece and listen to the wisdom of the big head rather than succumb to the desires of the little head.

    It is really too bad to hear this about Aundrea. Like her buddy Alexus (or Lux or whatever name she is going by these days) , Aundrea has to remember that being good-looking and having a stellar reputation on the K can be very good for business. However, a few reported incidents like this one, as was true of Alexus, can tarnish your reputation as an excellent provider. This is especially disheartening news in the midst of my contest for Miss SW of the Year. Aundrea is a front runner in several categories, not to mention for the overall crown. Your report, unfortunately, will spatter some mud on her tiara, should she win in any or several categories of the contest.

  11. #2969

    RE: Hard Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Cslave1  [View Original Post]
    Supereloquent you are to be commended for your hard work and devotion to this contest!
    Thank you. One man's hard work is another man's hobby. It's all a matter of whether you are enjoying yourself, and I am definitely enjoying myself. So, it doesn't seem like "hard work" to me. I have fun dating SWs, and I further relish writing detailed reports of my encounters, accompanied by many pics to be savored both by me and you. It serves any number of purposes. For one, I just like to do it. It also is a written and visual diary of my SW exploits. I have had so many that they would all start to run together in my head without a means to catalog, re-think and mentally re-experience them in their full and original context. My reports and pics are a wonderful way for me to very pleasantly re-visit my past. They also make excellent basic material for a book I am writing about many things, but trolling for and dating SWs, and my experiences on the streets of Philly and Camden and other cities where I have mongered, will be a few major chapters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cslave1
    While I am new to this you obviously have it down to a science and your posts and pix make me wish I lived closer to you fine city.
    Thank you again for your props. The Philly area provides one of the finest varieties of SWs in the country.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cslave1
    Girls like Dolly, Sabrina, and Kitty really get me going!
    I have attached a collage of Sabrina, Dolly and Kitty in various stages of swallowing my cock. Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cslave1
    Keep it up and stay safe!
    I am more than happy to continue with my SW photojournalism hobby. You stay safe as well my friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina-Dolly-Kitty.jpg‎  

  12. #2968

    A Low-Baller Right Out of the Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Jicarlo
    I did manage to pick up another HSW down on K street by Orleans st which gave me a nice BJ in the car for 10 bucks. I thought that was a nice way to start my trip!
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    A 10. 00 BJ is not a bad start at all Pal! The sex is hotter when the flesh is cheap. It is for me anyway!
    Your first low-ball in Philly: congratulations Jicarlo! Street is already jealous (not really, pal, just busting your chops). I wish you could have gotten a pic. She would have qualified for the Low-Ball Contest. We are a bit light on nominees in that category.

  13. #2967

    RE: SW Trophies

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonsil Hockey  [View Original Post]
    I can see this making the Fox News, Bill O'Reilly-"O'Reilly Factor", [okay, let me be the first to say "the no-spinnER zone"].
    LOL. THAT was priceless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonsil Hockey
    Here's the preview: "Now down in Philadelphia, where they removed the word 'Christmas' from the German Christmas Village sign, we have a group of 'enterprising individuals' who have decided to to award trophies to their favorite concubines for 'excellence in service'. Perhaps they will have MSNBC televise the event to coincide with the Emmy Awards broadcast ".
    Stranger things have been featured on a slow news day. I would love to hear the acceptance speeches. Can't you just hear the BJ acceptance speech?: Mmmmpfffff....Mphhhhhhh...Mmmmmmpffff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonsil Hockey
    Or better yet, Philadelphia Magazine's [possible] take: "Philly, it's not just for cheesesteaks anymore"
    A interesting SW story of any kind would probably make that publication as well as possibly the Philadelphia Inquirer. Neither news source has focused much attention on the SW situation in Philly, and, the few times they have, it is mostly about the sensational aspects of murder, rape and overdoses. SWing isn't all a bed of roses, and there are many sides to this complex equation, but the news media and the general public are grossly misinformed about the reality on the streets, and generally have a stereotyped view of what is going on. The lighter view of the oldest profession in the form of my contest isn't without it's biases either, but it brings balance to the misunderstandings that prevail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonsil Hockey
    If this does materialize, please, let me purchase a ticket to the after-event party.
    Yeeeeeeehawwwwwww!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonsil Hockey
    Oh, and where is the Pay Pal account info? [for donations for the trophies]
    I will supply as many winners as I can round up and I will spring for the trophies if someone will fund the party.

  14. #2966

    RE: Trophies

    I can see this making the Fox News, Bill O'Reilly-"O'Reilly Factor", [okay, let me be the first to say "the no-spinnER zone"].

    Here's the preview: "Now down in Philadelphia, where they removed the word 'Christmas' from the German Christmas Village sign, we have a group of 'enterprising individuals' who have decided to to award trophies to their favorite concubines for 'excellence in service'. Perhaps they will have MSNBC televise the event to coincide with the Emmy Awards broadcast ".

    Or better yet, Philadelphia Magazine's [possible] take: "Philly, it's not just for cheesesteaks anymore"

    If this does materialize, please, let me purchase a ticket to the after-event party.

    Oh, and where is the Pay Pal account info? [for donations for the trophies]

  15. #2965

    Aundrea for Best Chub?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203  [View Original Post]
    Aundrea has got to be the skinniest Chubby SW I've ever seen. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Aundrea is definately worthy of note in most categories.
    LMAO. That's the problem with stating your vote for a SW for "everything." Not only is Aundrea the skinniest Chubby SW you are likely to ever see, but she is also the youngest "MILF" you are likely to see as well.

    You are right that Aundrea is worthy of note in all of the categories for which she has been nominated, and quite a number of voters have acknowledged her as their first choice in all these categories.

    Here is another sexy reminder pic of Aundrea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape