Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 215 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 3219
This blog is moderated by Supereloquent
  1. #2964

    That Depends on What Is "Is"

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat  [View Original Post]
    I know a great trophy place that gives nice deals on some awards. Its only right that these girls get presented with the awards they've won. But seriously, IMHO and with all due respect this is getting a bit out of hand
    "Is" getting out of hand? The nomination phase is OVER. However, your idea of getting some nice trophies for the winners is a good one. I would love to find every winner and present her with her trophy. Just imagine the possibilities for innovative design in some of these categories.

    I still proudly display my trophy for first place in my Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. I carved my Pinewood Derby Car myself in the basement with a pocket knife, and hand rubbed it with sandpaper and steel wool. My car wasn't a "Dad project" like every other fast car entry, turned out on a lathe by adult woodworking hobbyists, and perfectly balanced and weighted by Dads who were mechanical engineers. Mine was a clunky specimen compared to the sleek, professional racers in the competition. When mine started beating every car in my Cub Scout Pack, there were sneers from my "friends" that I must be cheating somehow. One thing I did understand is that even a rectangular block of wood could win, if it had the right wheels. Wheel camber and reduction of axle friction was everything. That was one valuable piece of advice I got from my wise old grandfather, who didn't help me, but pointed out the things I needed to do based on what he knew about wheels from maintaining the wheels on the hand-pulled Conestoga-type wagons used to deliver the Sunday newspapers in my home town (that is another separate and interesting story in itself). Aligning the wheels to make the car go perfectly straight and reducing axle friction to a minimum (a lubricant such as graphite is now permitted but not when I was a Cub Scout; however, so many were secretly doing it anyway that they simply opened up the rules to permit it openly) made all the difference in the world. Most of this information is well-known, today so other little things can make a difference, like reducing wind resistance. However, one little trick that I did that is still not widely known is to arrange the wheels so that only three wheels meet the track. Four wheels touching the roadway is a formula for a rough ride. Provide for one of the front wheels to be mounted high, so that it does not touch the roadway. The other three wheels are more than sufficient for a five-ounce vehicle (the maximum weight; it is also good to meet but not exceed the max weight) , and will provide a more stable ride. With four wheels, most of the time, one wheel will not touch anyway – and which wheel is not touching will be constantly changing – requiring friction to re-speed wheels over and over. Also the general vibration from this costs energy.

    ANYWAY, now that you have some secrets for your son / nephew to win his Pinewood Derby, my whole point about trophies is that everyone likes them. I dated almost 90 different SWs in 2010 and I have 15 categories in my contest. In the Miss America Pageant they have only 50 contestants, give or take, and there are 5 sub-contests for winners and places for an overall winner and 4 runners-up. That makes slots for 10 "winners" and they only have about half the number of participants that I do. SO, is my contest out of hand? If measured proportionately to the Miss America Pageant, I am well under the number of awards they present and I think my contest is far more diverse and allows for more a wider variety of considerations. One's appreciation both for beauty and beauty contests are in the eye of the beholder.

  2. #2963
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    Here are links to collages of nominees for all the categories of the contest to make your voting research a little easier.

    Low Baller of the Year: 4 nominees

    Spinner of the Year: first 10 nominees

    Spinner of the Year: next 8 nominees

    Miss Congeniality : first 10 nominees

    Miss Congeniality: next 10 nominees

    Chubby SW of the Year: first 6 nominees

    Chubby SW of the Year: next 6 nominees

    MILF of the Year: 7 nominees

    Kinky SW of the Year: first 9 nominees

    Kinky SW of the Year: next 8 nominees

    SW "Evening Gown" Competition: first 6 nominees

    SW "Evening Gown" Competition: next 5 nominees

    SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; first 9 nominees

    SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 9 nominees

    SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 8 nominees

    SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 8 nominees

    SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 8 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”TITS Category; first 10 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”TITS Category; next 10 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”TITS Category; last 9 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”ASS Category; first 10 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”ASS Category; next 10 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”ASS Category; last 9 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”PUSSY Category; first 10 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”PUSSY Category; next 9 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”PUSSY Category; last 9 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; first 9 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; next 8 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; next 8 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; final 8 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; first 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; next 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; next 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; next 8nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; final 8nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”Fucking Category; first 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”Fucking Category; next 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”Fucking Category; next 9 nominees

    [http://url=http://www.usasexguide.in...=1#post1100246[/url]

    SW 'Talent Competition'Fucking Category; final 8 nominees[/url]

    SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; first 10 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; next 10 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; next 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; final 9 nominees

    OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, first 6 nominees

    OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, next 6 nominees

    OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, next 6 nominees

    OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, next 6 nominees

    OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, last 5 nominees
    I know a great trophy place that gives nice deals on some awards. Its only right that these girls get presented with the awards they've won. But seriously, IMHO and with all due respect this is getting a bit out of hand

  3. #2962

    A Request for Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy1948  [View Original Post]
    I'll happily keep this conversation going as long as you keep posting new pictures of Precious.
    Your wish is my command. Here is another pic of cute little Precious licking my cock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Precious.jpg‎  

  4. #2961

    More Votes for Tanika

    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Tanika looks great. She get my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Woodie  [View Original Post]
    Tanika is the winner hands down. Wow she looks delicious. I can just imagine place my tongue on that hot little chocolate kitty. Mmmm mmmm good.
    Tanika is now slightly ahead of Jen in the Evening Gown competition.

    Here is another reminder pic of Tanika.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tanika.jpg‎  

  5. #2960

    Curvacious Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203  [View Original Post]
    I do indeed. Candace is what I would call a real woman. She has curves without being chubby and she doesn't appear to be a drug user. I was surprised when I saw her listed in the MILF category. I would not have guessed she was over 30. If I ever see her I will definately go for the pickup and make time for an indoor date. Great find!
    Everyone has his own taste when it comes to women. Candace does have a very pretty face, and a rounded and classically Reubenesque figure with nice tits and a big gorgeous ass. On top of that she is so sweet and accommodating, sucks cock great, is a terrific fuck, adores dirty talking and is KINKY. You are right that she looks much younger than her years; however she is probably the youngest MILF in the contest, so it's not like she is over the hill.

    I don't mean to throw cold water on your presumption, but Candace, like many SWs on the Ave, is a hard drug user. One thing that is is clear though is that there are no telltale track marks anywhere on her body.

    Here is another reprisal pic of Candace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candace.jpg‎  

  6. #2959

    Aundrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit  [View Original Post]
    My vote is for Aundrea. On each category she is nominated in.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=117489

    Misfit
    Aundrea has got to be the skinniest Chubby SW I've ever seen. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Aundrea is definately worthy of note in most categories.

  7. #2958

    Aundrea for Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit  [View Original Post]
    My vote is for Aundrea. On each category she is nominated in.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=117489

    Misfit
    I appreciate detailed votes in several categories as I have received from La Chic, Cephlapod Love, Hunter3203, Old Woodie and even my friendsie SluttyP. However, some just have a favorite category or a favorite nominee, and everyone is entitled to vote the way he / she wants and for the reasons he / she wants. Aundrea must have a particular and universal appeal to a number of voters, because she has been voted for "everything" by a number of members.

    Here is another reminder pic of Aundrea, with Amber licking her tit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea.jpg‎  

  8. #2957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Aundrea

    My vote is for Aundrea. On each category she is nominated in.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=117489

    Misfit

  9. #2956

    Hard Work

    Supereloquent you are to be commended for your hard work and devotion to this contest! While I am new to this you obviously have it down to a science and your posts and pix make me wish I lived closer to you fine city. Girls like Dolly, Sabrina, and Kitty really get me going!

    Keep it up and stay safe!

  10. #2955

    Miss SW 2010 Contest

    Here are links to collages of nominees for all the categories of the contest to make your voting research a little easier.

    Low Baller of the Year: 4 nominees

    Spinner of the Year: first 10 nominees

    Spinner of the Year: next 8 nominees

    Miss Congeniality : first 10 nominees

    Miss Congeniality: next 10 nominees

    Chubby SW of the Year: first 6 nominees

    Chubby SW of the Year: next 6 nominees

    MILF of the Year: 7 nominees

    Kinky SW of the Year: first 9 nominees

    Kinky SW of the Year: next 8 nominees

    SW "Evening Gown" Competition: first 6 nominees

    SW "Evening Gown" Competition: next 5 nominees

    SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; first 9 nominees

    SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 9 nominees

    SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 8 nominees

    SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 8 nominees

    SW "Swimsuit Competition" : FACE Category; next 8 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”TITS Category; first 10 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”TITS Category; next 10 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”TITS Category; last 9 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”ASS Category; first 10 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”ASS Category; next 10 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”ASS Category; last 9 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”PUSSY Category; first 10 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”PUSSY Category; next 9 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”PUSSY Category; last 9 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; first 9 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; next 8 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; next 8 nominees

    SW “Swimsuit Competition”OVERALL FACE & BODY Category; final 8 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; first 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; next 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; next 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; next 8nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”BJ Category; final 8nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”Fucking Category; first 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”Fucking Category; next 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”Fucking Category; next 9 nominees

    SW 'Talent Competition'Fucking Category; final 8 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; first 10 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; next 10 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; next 9 nominees

    SW “Talent Competition”FS Category; final 9 nominees

    OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, first 6 nominees

    OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, next 6 nominees

    OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, next 6 nominees

    OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, next 6 nominees

    OVERALL MISS SW of the YEAR 2010, last 5 nominees

  11. #2954

    RE: Katherina / Katarina / Katharina / Katerina/Kat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203  [View Original Post]
    Here's my ballot:

    BJ: Jen (My vote would go to Katerina if she was on the list)
    I found the pic Gpu2606 posted of "Kat." You can change your vote on any portion of the contest right up to the deadline, so if you want to vote for Kat, then feel free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katharina.jpg‎  

  12. #2953

    Diligent Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203  [View Original Post]
    I had to go back 15 pages to pick up the beginning of the pageant. That was a lot of work for SuperE. Thanks.
    You are the one who should be thanked. You were very diligent in your voting effort, pouring over 15 pages of material. Thank you very much. Thorough voters like you, who do their research and vote in all the categories, will most assuredly determine the ultimate winners.

    I will be putting together a summary so that voters can get links to all the categories and candidates in one place, as I did for the "half-time recap."

  13. #2952

    CANDACE for Overall Miss SW 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203  [View Original Post]
    Here's my ballot:

    Overall Crown as Miss SW 2010: Candace.
    You voted for Candace in many categories, so it is no surprise that she was your overall choice for Miss SW 2010. That's the way it is supposed to work. If you vote in all the categories, as you did, your overall choice begins to prove obvious.

    Here is another reminder pic of Candace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candace.jpg‎  

  14. #2951

    Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    You seem to like Candace for many categories and there is nothing wrong with that. She is a wonderful choice.

    Here is another reprise of her face and body.
    I do indeed. Candace is what I would call a real woman. She has curves without being chubby and she doesn't appear to be a drug user. I was surprised when I saw her listed in the MILF category. I would not have guessed she was over 30. If I ever see her I will definately go for the pickup and make time for an indoor date. Great find!

  15. #2950

    Aundrea for Best FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203  [View Original Post]
    Here's my ballot:

    FS: Aundrea (She should be included in the Fucking category as well)
    I agree. I was remiss in not nominating Aundrea in the FUCKING category as well. Anyone can feel free to write her in.

    Here is another reminder pic of Aundrea, with Amber, working on my cock and balls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea (with Amber).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape