Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Happy holidays

    With this freezing weather and all I am so happy that I have a regular woman (in a normal relationship) who appreciates me and wants to make me happy with very few demands. I have eyes and I window shop but haven't seen anything worthwhile.

    Anyway, spread the joy!

  2. #5549

    Hotties

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I ran into her and her mom Lisa she just came home from getting three hot's at state's exspense talking about moving to North Carolina we'll see. RP I'm glad you stuck to your guns. Like I said before she will come down.
    Pricey Nicole is the second really hot SW that I have hooked up with in the last couple of weeks. Taylor (post #5415) was easily a 10 on the SW scale, but didn't have a good attitude like Nicole. Both girls said they are on, or have been on Backpage. I know another girl, Jen (I know there must be five of them named Jen on WW) who was a dancer at Mcdoogles that sometimes works WW. I'm thinking / hoping that this high priced talent is hitting the streets for all the mongers to enjoy. Maybe the economic slowdown / recession has a silver lining.

    RP

  3. #5548

    Maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    I'm surely with you on this one Rookie. This is my third "encounter" with her, dating back to last spring also, but the first time I could get her to budge on the price. Sorry to say though, she told me she is moving out of Maryland early next month. We'll soon see if that is true and if she stays away. IMHO none of the SW's in this area are worth. 4 for a BJ, but she is nice at. 3 for an occasional splurge.

    RP
    Yeah I ran into her and her mom Lisa she just came home from getting three hot's at state's exspense talking about moving to North Carolina we'll see. RP I'm glad you stuck to your guns. Like I said before she will come down.

  4. #5547

    Loops empty on Tues, Dec. 7. Icy weather wreaking havoc with usual street inventory.

    Hit WW at 5:00 pm Extensive touring, and nothing to show for it save noting the presence of one bizarre-looking BSW with a blond hair-do. Or was that a wig? Chunky lady, passed. Little did I know that she would be today's only representative of the oldest profession.

    Hit B / CB at 10:00 pm Once again, extensive tour. Nary a snatch-selling soul. Nada, baby. Sure do miss Katie late of 6th (slender blond with "Eric" tat on her neck) , now split from hubby and in rehab. Wishing her well. What a fine spinner, even when pregnant. Brief drive-by of Goodwill yielded no talent, but that's never been a fave of mine, to be truthful. Oh, where are the ladies?

    Well, it isn't exactly a tender spring night out there.

  5. #5546
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She FINALLY gives in huh? I bet that she will now realize it is better to have 5. 30 dates than 2. 40 dates! I had posted about her last spring-ish & dropped her back off when she wouldn't budge@her. 40 pipe cleaning donation. She is definitely a looker but I was sticking with my donation, not giving in to hers. Rook.
    I'm surely with you on this one Rookie. This is my third "encounter" with her, dating back to last spring also, but the first time I could get her to budge on the price. Sorry to say though, she told me she is moving out of Maryland early next month. We'll soon see if that is true and if she stays away. IMHO none of the SW's in this area are worth. 4 for a BJ, but she is nice at. 3 for an occasional splurge.

    RP

  6. #5545

    A Trend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Usually when I cruise the loops most of the SW's I encounter are "hamburger" Occasionally I will find a nice Porterhouse or Ribeye and be very satisfied. Saturday evening as cold and void of talent as it was, I spotted a bundled up figure near the circle on WW. After I passed a few times trying to catch her eye, she finally noticed me and got into the car. As she pulled back her hoodie to reveal a truly gorgeous face (10 on SW scale) I realized this was Pricey Nicole. After she introduced herself, I told her my cash flow wasn't sufficent to partake of her services. We made some small talk, and after she acknowledged the lack of customers on her part, agreed on. 3 for bbbjwcim. I believe that I am like most of the guys on this board, don't like to overpay, but when Filet Mignon goes on sale I will be first in line. We drove to my spot were I received an outstanding bbbjwcim. Nicole took instructions well and never complained about her smaller than usual tuition. I would give her 10's across the board, except her higher than normal donation request. I think this one time bargain with the Filet Mignon of WW was just that, a one time thing. If I thought the price would be. 3 I would repeat in a hearbeat. I guess she just gave an old monger an early Christmas present (sort of).

    RP
    She FINALLY gives in huh? I bet that she will now realize it is better to have 5. 30 dates than 2. 40 dates! I had posted about her last spring-ish & dropped her back off when she wouldn't budge@her. 40 pipe cleaning donation. She is definitely a looker but I was sticking with my donation, not giving in to hers. Rook.

  7. #5544

    Wrong Gia

    [QUOTE=C C Guyster; 1101621]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Guys, be careful out there. Bridget has some very frightening things to say about Gia's health. Deadly frightening.
    Wrong Gia my friend.

  8. #5543

    Gia

    [QUOTE=C C Guyster; 1101621]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Guys, be careful out there. Bridget has some very frightening things to say about Gia's health. Deadly frightening.
    As the story goes, same about Bridget. But, the Gia on backpage looks very different from the Gia in the attached pix.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	gia2.jpg
Views:	1660
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	117851

    Click image for larger version

Name:	gia.jpg
Views:	1617
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	117850

    Click image for larger version

Name:	gia22.jpg
Views:	1183
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	117852

    Click image for larger version

Name:	big-tits-model-sucking-01.jpg
Views:	1238
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	117853

    Click image for larger version

Name:	hollyvalancesexy.jpg
Views:	1049
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	117854

    Click image for larger version

Name:	boc283%20copy.jpg
Views:	1137
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	117855

    Click image for larger version

Name:	t01.jpg
Views:	1928
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	117856

    Some additional pix just for fun.

  9. #5542

    Gia

    [QUOTE=Lombardo; 1101437]
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Warm69  [View Original Post]
    Just is case yu guys cannot see her face.

    Happy hunting guys.

    Sorry, I retired.

    Attachment 117805

    Attachment 117805
    Guys, be careful out there. Bridget has some very frightening things to say about Gia's health. Deadly frightening.

  10. #5541

    Pricey Nicole

    Usually when I cruise the loops most of the SW's I encounter are "hamburger" Occasionally I will find a nice Porterhouse or Ribeye and be very satisfied. Saturday evening as cold and void of talent as it was, I spotted a bundled up figure near the circle on WW. After I passed a few times trying to catch her eye, she finally noticed me and got into the car. As she pulled back her hoodie to reveal a truly gorgeous face (10 on SW scale) I realized this was Pricey Nicole. After she introduced herself, I told her my cash flow wasn't sufficent to partake of her services. We made some small talk, and after she acknowledged the lack of customers on her part, agreed on. 3 for bbbjwcim. I believe that I am like most of the guys on this board, don't like to overpay, but when Filet Mignon goes on sale I will be first in line. We drove to my spot were I received an outstanding bbbjwcim. Nicole took instructions well and never complained about her smaller than usual tuition. I would give her 10's across the board, except her higher than normal donation request. I think this one time bargain with the Filet Mignon of WW was just that, a one time thing. If I thought the price would be. 3 I would repeat in a hearbeat. I guess she just gave an old monger an early Christmas present (sort of).

    RP

  11. #5540

    Is this the same GIA?

    [QUOTE=Luke Warm69; 1101332]Just is case yu guys cannot see her face.

    Happy hunting guys.

    Sorry, I retired.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	gia5.jpg
Views:	1700
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	117805

    Click image for larger version

Name:	gia5.jpg
Views:	1700
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	117805

  12. #5539

    The Hunt

    In the last 2 weeks I have been out I've had the same results zero, zilch, nada. It has been dead, dead, dead out there. I have looked at different times on different days with not one sighting. Guess I will have to try again.

  13. #5538

    Best Hotel near B / CB?

    I've always gone to the Tip Top, but now I am wondering if there is something similar and closer. The tip top is cheap, no questions asked and then don't mind our dates.

  14. #5537
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Terrific  [View Original Post]
    I have a?

    How do the other mongers deal with getting a motel room and not giving your real name?

    Or do you use your real name and like hell you don't get caught?

    Thanks.

    Tony
    The tip top let's you pay in cash but they will ask to see a license. I seriously doubt they keep the info for any reason.

  15. #5536

    Gia coming back soon

    Just is case yu guys cannot see her face.

    Happy hunting guys.

    Sorry, I retired.

    [Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

    If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape