Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5503

    I agree.

    Don't bite my head off gentlemen, we are on the same page.

    Your example speaks of price negotiation.
    If she wants too much then she should get out, with no severance.

    My example was based on looks, hygiene, personality, etc.
    The girls I am referring to are not out for high price.
    If YOU make a bad judgement call on her sex appeal and no longer want to
    go through with the deed I think it is fair you give her a small sum for her trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy  [View Original Post]
    Entitled to no severance pay. All these girls know what the going rate is for their services. I don't feel their time is any more valuable than mine. When they try to highball me and won't budge after I say NO, I start the car and tell them I will drop them off where I picked them up with no stops along the way. When they hear the motor running and think of returning without any money most will change their mind and accept the going rates. All the time I am being polite and respectful. I only pay for what I get and tip for good performance. I will tell them ahead of time what the tip will be as an incentive. We usually part on good terms.

    I once picked up a girl who I found out earlier from her sister no less that she had HEP C. As soon as she told me her name and verified who her sister was, I stopped the car an let her out. Tina never denied that she was infected and kept insisting we continue with the date. When I said no, she wanted me to give her $5. 00 for her time of which I said no also. I did feel badly because Tina was very pleasant and friendly this whole time, not to mention attractive with a good figure. For once I was thinking with the big head. LOL I try to be fair with these girls and treat them respectively while remaining in control. BBB

  2. #5502

    Entitled to no severance pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One  [View Original Post]
    If you pickup a girl and start driving out, you do the cop check then discuss details. If the girl says I want $60. 00 and you don't agree, do you give her severence pay? By you giving her money, she will expect that from everyone she gets in a car with. I think not, why don't you stop by Micky Dees while your at it.

    Saw several girls out around 8:30 or so on the West side, including little miss Dawn, Bridget, Mandy, Dana & afew others. Still quite abit of LE action in that area.
    Entitled to no severance pay. All these girls know what the going rate is for their services. I don't feel their time is any more valuable than mine. When they try to highball me and won't budge after I say NO, I start the car and tell them I will drop them off where I picked them up with no stops along the way. When they hear the motor running and think of returning without any money most will change their mind and accept the going rates. All the time I am being polite and respectful. I only pay for what I get and tip for good performance. I will tell them ahead of time what the tip will be as an incentive. We usually part on good terms.

    I once picked up a girl who I found out earlier from her sister no less that she had HEP C. As soon as she told me her name and verified who her sister was, I stopped the car an let her out. Tina never denied that she was infected and kept insisting we continue with the date. When I said no, she wanted me to give her $5. 00 for her time of which I said no also. I did feel badly because Tina was very pleasant and friendly this whole time, not to mention attractive with a good figure. For once I was thinking with the big head . lol I try to be fair with these girls and treat them respectively while remaining in control. BBB

  3. #5501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon  [View Original Post]
    Since you insist on jumping into this, check out his history. He's been asking about her or a couple other SWers in most of his posts.

    And speaking of your posts, what I see is a lot of telling people how and what to post, some photo theft, and precious little information about FINDING WOMEN FOR SEX. If you don't like this forum, go somewhere else. Your "contributions" will not be missed.
    Well said! I have been telling him that for a while now. Maybe if he actually contributed something someone might take him seriously.

  4. #5500

    Drofnolb

    If you pickup a girl and start driving out, you do the cop check then discuss details. If the girl says I want $60. 00 and you don't agree, do you give her severence pay? By you giving her money, she will expect that from everyone she gets in a car with. I think not, why don't you stop by Micky Dees while your at it.

    Saw several girls out around 8:30 or so on the West side, including little miss Dawn, Bridget, Mandy, Dana & afew others. Still quite abit of LE action in that area.

  5. #5499

    Pay her.

    This happens to me all the time.

    I look for a girl, pick up something and get a closer look. The closer look often disqualifies her.

    In my book you owe her a severance for the trouble.

    Sometimes I can disqualify before they get in the car, at which point I give nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    Well here's one to ponder a bit. There was a discussion recently, either here or on the Philly board, about giving a girl a few bucks if you don't partake of her services.

    Now I'll admit the original comments on paying were directed to a guy who picked up a girl only to try and get her number for later and was surprised when she copped an attitude.

    So let's put this out for comment. Do we pay a lady anything who is obviously just not going to work out. She's asking too much or she's just being a real pain.

    I would say no. One of the facts of life. The lady puts herself out of the market, she shouldn't get paid for the time we both wasted.

    Other comments?

  6. #5498
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Terrific  [View Original Post]
    I have a?

    How do the other mongers deal with getting a motel room and not giving your real name?

    Or do you use your real name and like hell you don't get caught?

    Thanks.

    Tony
    The gal always uses her name to register for the room. Many times they are using it after I am done with them, which I paid for, but if that means they have a place to stay I am all for it.

  7. #5497

    Brookyn / CB 11-29-10

    Cruised about noon. Nothing out. Finally found a tall slim. 45 yo. She's a bit worn, but intelligent enough, doesn't smell. She does give a stunningly good pipe cleaning. Takes her time, absolutely no teeth touched the johnson, goes deep, pays attention to the nads, and goes deep and hard at the finish. An absolute peach!

    Her name is Denise. Lives in Glen Burnie.

  8. #5496
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Terrific  [View Original Post]

    How do the other mongers deal with getting a motel room and not giving your real name?
    I just use my real name. Depending on the place, they are going to want your tag number or driver license.

    Now, if you know the price of the no-tell. You can get the girl to pay sometimes and not use your name at all. I've done this. But if you give to much cash don't expect it back from the girl.

  9. #5495

    Motels

    I have a?

    How do the other mongers deal with getting a motel room and not giving your real name?

    Or do you use your real name and like hell you don't get caught?

    Thanks.

    Tony

  10. #5494
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    ...
    If you have other motivation for insisting on attacking the monger who asked about her, then this is not the place. It makes this forum hostile to new and existing members alike. If you have a relationship with that woman, then don't make choices on her behalf. Remember the purpose of this forum is to FIND WOMEN FOR SEX.
    Since you insist on jumping into this, check out his history. He's been asking about her or a couple other SWers in most of his posts.

    And speaking of your posts, what I see is a lot of telling people how and what to post, some photo theft, and precious little information about FINDING WOMEN FOR SEX. If you don't like this forum, go somewhere else. Your "contributions" will not be missed.

  11. #5493
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Holiday Inn Express on Bayard is close and last I remember is $79 per night. Best about it is that you can do WW loop and come back in less than 10 minutes. I believe it was in room 219 where the best quote quote in modern US history was said:

    "You fucked the shit out of me, how about another 20 for that."

    Amber 2008.
    He asked what was close to ROSEDALE. Bayard Street is hardly close to Rosedale. If he was going to drive that far then he could go to Joppa and get his under $50 price.

  12. #5492
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    You'll never get a full night under $50 even in the fleabag motels like Duke's, Blue Stare, Executive etc. The Rodeway Inn in Rosedale can get you in for about $63 midweek, much more on the weekend. Baltimore / Washington is the most fucked up region I've ever been in when it comes to price vs. Quality for hotels & motels. I just did New York city in a very nice HoJo last weekend for less than $53 / night.
    Holiday Inn Express on Bayard is close and last I remember is $79 per night. Best about it is that you can do WW loop and come back in less than 10 minutes. I believe it was in room 219 where the best quote quote in modern US history was said:

    "You fucked the shit out of me, how about another 20 for that."

    Amber 2008.

  13. #5491

    Finding THAT WOMAN for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon  [View Original Post]
    From your first post about her, it sounded like she was trying to go straight and you're stalking her at her new job.

    You wouldn't do that, would you?

    There's lots of SWers out there. You weren't anything special to her. It isn't like "Pretty Woman".
    Most SW who try to go straight typically keep key clients for extra cash. There is no such a thing as a fundamental change in their DNA. If she is trying to go straight, then I would chastise anyone who try to sell them drugs, not someone who simply want to see if she is selling pussy. If his attempts are not welcomed, he would know so from the first time he talks to her.

    I maintained a business-like relationship with select exSWs who are now employed. They now appreciate the $40 much more, have working cell phones, predictable schedules, they bath frequently, even wear nice clothes and makeup. Best of all they now appreciate their new jobs and do not want to be arrested. Most have quit the drug scene.

    One of my regulars now has a job which pays $12 per hour, she does not have a car, so a friend of hers who lives in my area drops her off on his way, we go around business, include some snack, then drive her off to her place. She arrives to her place faster then she does by bus, all rested and full, with an extra $40 in her purse (not bra).

    If you have other motivation for insisting on attacking the monger who asked about her, then this is not the place. It makes this forum hostile to new and existing members alike. If you have a relationship with that woman, then don't make choices on her behalf. Remember the purpose of this forum is to FIND WOMEN FOR SEX.

  14. #5490
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpmd  [View Original Post]
    Do you realy need to ask what I would if I found her LOL, either you know her or you don't, that simple.
    From your first post about her, it sounded like she was trying to go straight and you're stalking her at her new job.

    You wouldn't do that, would you?

    There's lots of SWers out there. You weren't anything special to her. It isn't like "Pretty Woman".

  15. #5489
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Made it to Charm City early yesterday morning, Drove all the loops and didn't see anything worth looking twice at, on my final loop of W / W I spotted a cute young WSW all wrapped up. This little lady was a 9 out of 10 and let's not forget I judge very hard. I would compare her to the Heather I turned down two summers ago. I asked her if she needed a ride and of course she did. She said her name is Jessica and that she and her girlfriend were fighting and that she works at the Hustler club. Really super cute, perfect face, tight little ass, and looked to be a large chest. We do a little talking and get comfortable. We then talk price and she says she gets between $160- $180 per date. I started laughing out loud and she looks confused and asked why I was laughing. I told her the standard loop prices and advised her she was probably in the wrong area. When I told her I was dropping her off she kept dropping her price. Finally she got to $60 & $30 and I was almost tempted, but the set prices are set just for this reason for all you newbie's out there. I ask her how much for a few pictures and she says $60 and I laugh and tell her $5. 00 and she says really? I told her $5. 00 and she says $10. 00 so I say ok have a great day and good luck getting your price that you want. She was really sweet and pleasant and I almost felt bad. As I was getting ready to pull away she says ok for the $ 5. 00 pictures. I have them and will try and post them soon. This girl is top notch for a street girl. I hope she goes internet so she don't get caught up in the street life. If not I'm sure I'll see her again before summer and get my normal price that I pay. Shame to see a cutie like that get strung out.
    Well here's one to ponder a bit. There was a discussion recently, either here or on the Philly board, about giving a girl a few bucks if you don't partake of her services.

    Now I'll admit the original comments on paying were directed to a guy who picked up a girl only to try and get her number for later and was surprised when she copped an attitude.

    So let's put this out for comment. Do we pay a lady anything who is obviously just not going to work out. She's asking too much or she's just being a real pain.

    I would say no. One of the facts of life. The lady puts herself out of the market, she shouldn't get paid for the time we both wasted.

    Other comments?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape