Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Terrific  [View Original Post]
    I have a?

    How do the other mongers deal with getting a motel room and not giving your real name?

    Or do you use your real name and like hell you don't get caught?

    Thanks.

    Tony
    The tip top let's you pay in cash but they will ask to see a license. I seriously doubt they keep the info for any reason.

  2. #5499

    Gia coming back soon

    Just is case yu guys cannot see her face.

    Happy hunting guys.

    Sorry, I retired.

    [Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

    If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

  3. #5498

    Gia coming back soon

    Hey, Guys.

    I been busy has shit, Gia wanted me to tell you she will be back soon. So here is a sample of with you have to wait for. Thank god I finally posted this she has been blowing up my phone asking me, you put it up, you put it up all day. So, here it is.

    [Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

    If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

  4. #5497
    Quote Originally Posted by Newintown18  [View Original Post]
    You talking about a BSW with really short hair on the sides and long on top?
    Yes that would be the one. Hey to each their own someone has to be picking her up for her to keep coming back. Just not my cup of tea I prefer a woman that looks like a woman not a man.

  5. #5496
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Wcz  [View Original Post]
    . After that only seen the normal skanks from hell the normal BSW who looks like a damn guy
    You talking about a BSW with really short hair on the sides and long on top?

  6. #5495

    CB / Brooklyn Jenniffer Jet black hair very small

    Went cruising after work tonight in B / CB soon as I got there seen a pretty girl between 6th and 5th on Pontiac. Very nice ass in the jeans and looked to be blondish hair with dark streaks. By the time I came back she was gone not surprised she loked good. After that only seen the normal skanks from hell the normal BSW who looks like a damn guy and WSWShort hair like a bob hair cut who I had seen before but lacked any good skills and wasted my Jackson on her and she was lucky to get that. So after not seeing anything went out to the county to eat then came back 8 ish seen two girls getting out of their car at Pontiac and 4th figured they were not street walkers both were just to damn hot for that. But I was wrong they walked over to Patapsaco up to 6th then back to Pontiac at that point I figured why not scoop in for the grab. As I thought that a truck pulled up and picked up the blonde and drove off. Which left the black hair girl after getting her in my car she told me her name was Jen. I just have a thing for jet black hair her hair was like a raven black mid ways down her back with small A boobs she is about 5'3" weighs about 110-120 just a tad bit of make-up on smelled very nice very pretty one of the better ones I have seen once again. So we travel out into the county chatting after we both know what we are there for. She is very talkative almost seems hyper but did not appear to be on anything just may be her demeaner.

    So we get to my place she gets naked not a mark on her and body was banging for having a kid then without even agreeing to a tuition she starts to give me a pipe cleaning I stop her and just to avoid a headache make sure she was good with a. 2 and she was good with that. So she proceeds to give me a good BJ but a cutie like this I have to tap it no way I can let this one go without getting inside her so we convert to sex cover the little guy up she was very wet talkative and really bucked back when doing her. She tooked it never asking how close or anthing just made for a good time while banging her. So once I finished on her doggie style she washes up get dressed give her something to drink and we head back she asked if I would take her home I was like sure but asked if she could leave a note on the other girls car because that girl did not have a phone so did that and took her to where she lived. Dropped her off with exchanging digits and will withput a doubt repeat if it her. Not sure if this is the Jen many were talking about quite a few months back she has tat on her arm did not make out what it was but had a tramp stamp with John on it. I was like well I am the John for now being I picked her up walking the street.

    Gave her. 4 for all

    I must say good find like that makes the hunting worth it.

  7. #5494

    Patty is very cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray the Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I have known Patty for years and she has been good to me. Her dad has been sick and now her mother is in the hospital. I do have a new number for Patty that I can send you BBB. Yes the black guy hanging around is a boyfriend who is trying to make her get on a program, which she is not ready to do yet.
    I've dated patty a few times. She is a real sweetheart and gives a great BBBJ.

  8. #5493

    Tonight

    Tonight was the first real cold night and SWs were few and far between. A lot of mongers were crusin in circles.

    I saw a SW with a very pretty face near scarey and monroe and on second thought I wished I'd picked her up and then on third thought she was too pretty and healthy not to have been LE.

  9. #5492

    Fairhaven

    Saw Shannon (brown haired WSW) and Angie (blonde WSW) on Fairhaven at around 5am. Picked up Shannon and went to her spot. She was pleasant but would not catch. Perky B's, long, hard, hairy nipples. Claimed that she doesn't come out much (they all say that). Standard rates. Dropped her back off near Angie and they disappeared together.

  10. #5491

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1  [View Original Post]
    She wouldn't act like that unless you disrespected her or made her uncomfortable.
    I definitely did not disrespect her but I might make her uncomfortable but not coming on time but traffic is traffic. She seems very rush and ask me many time to hurry up like I can control it.

  11. #5490

    PATTY is a nice girl so treat her well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy  [View Original Post]
    I am a fan of PATTY also even though it's been a long time since we dated. If we are talking about the same PATTY, a nice looking girl, who lives with her parents on Wilkens and has a sister called "bugger" who is also in the life. I wrote a detailed report of my encounter with Patty. Briefly, I gave her a ride one rainy night while she was walking along Wikens. She was soaked to the bone yet very polite and grateful for the ride. She started shivering so I cranked up the heat to dry her off. We parked for a while and being the trooper she is showed me a real good time without complaining once. I only had one date with her and would definitely repeat. I drove her home afterwards and she mentioned that she would like to get together again, but it never happened. I think about her every so often and wonder how she is doing. I drove up to her house a few times and saw her parents sitting outside, another time there was a black guy hanging around who I thought was a boyfriend so I left. PATTY is a nice girl so treat her well. BBB
    I have known Patty for years and she has been good to me. Her dad has been sick and now her mother is in the hospital. I do have a new number for Patty that I can send you BBB. Yes the black guy hanging around is a boyfriend who is trying to make her get on a program, which she is not ready to do yet.

  12. #5489

    Jen & Mandy

    Was out Thursday evening. Picked up Jen just below the circle. Really looked hot, like she didn't belong there. Pulled over and she got into the car. Up close you could see she had a lot of makeup on, trying to cover some acne. She had a ton of perfume on. She asked where we were going, and I said out of this area and into the county. Asked her how much time she had. She said she only had about 20 minutes. Just had a feeling that as good as she looked and only 20 minutes to spare, the likelyhood of any kind of decent performance was slim to none. Told her maybe some other time and asked for her number. She didn't have a phone. Too bad.

    Picked up Mandy at Wilkens & Payson. Tall, thin, fairly attractive blond. Got started while driving. Found place to park and finished out in the county. Less than average performance BBBJ. Offered tip if performance improvemed. Didn't help, finally I just wanted to get done and get rid of her. Definately not a repeat.

  13. #5488
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse Smith  [View Original Post]
    Friday around noon I called Sabrina from 10th street of CB. She got short hair, dirty blonde, kind of heavy. I got the number from Gunner1 and after reading many good reviews and a couple bad reviews I take my chance. I went to her house and she demanded 30 dollars for a BJ. I countered with 20 plus tip. She demanded money upfront and I was thinking with my little head gave the money upfront. I know I broken the rule but many SW will not provide service without money first. She gave me an average BJ and did not follow direction. She also rushed me constantly and quit middle of the section saying that I have to go and called her friend "Jay" so go down. I said "chill the # out" and went out the front door. That was one of the worst experiences ever with a SW. Please stay away from her. She can flipped out at any time.
    She wouldn't act like that unless you disrespected her or made her uncomfortable.

  14. #5487

    Salt and pepper hair, nice looking style, Scary st.

    What is a fine respectable Fox doing down on Scary st. Delivering to a customer. Really.

    So I'm driving thru, surveying the land, coming out onto scary st. By all the garages. Oh. Red headed girl on the steps just before scary, kinda nice looking. Any way, as I turn on Scary st. Spot this salt and pepper haired lady stolling up the street. She's Workin, All the girls walkin, are Workin, down there. A car pulls over and stops right next to her. Smart Girl, she crosses the street. Car drives off. I pull up to survey the nice lady, Not bad, styled clothes, heeled boots. Sharp. She turns her head towards me. Not bad face, rough, like you might expect a middle aged woman to be, from scary st. Then she smiled. OH well. There were deep black holes in her mouth where the methodone had eaten her teeth. Ugh. She was mine if I wanted her.

    She crossed Pratt, and went into the house on the left, with the for sale sign or the next one up.

    Na, I didn't Pick her up. Too busy, too much to do. Besides.

    Don't you know the girls from SCary st. Are Scary.

    Be safe out there,

    Smiling Fox ;}

  15. #5486

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One  [View Original Post]
    If you pickup a girl and start driving out, you do the cop check then discuss details. If the girl says I want $60. 00 and you don't agree, do you give her severence pay? By you giving her money, she will expect that from everyone she gets in a car with. I think not, why don't you stop by Micky Dees while your at it.

    Saw several girls out around 8:30 or so on the West side, including little miss Dawn, Bridget, Mandy, Dana & afew others. Still quite abit of LE action in that area.
    Would that happen to be the Mandy that has been away for a while?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape