Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,476 to 17,490 of 19141
-
12-13-10 13:59 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 146Fort Street
It was 12 degrees, wind was blowing, and so was this tiny little BSW that must of weighed 80 pounds. Picked her up. Brought her a couple streets over spent a quality 10 minutes with her, and a. 25 donation. Said she was 30 years old and was probably not far off (looked almost 40 maybe). After she licked the lolly pop she pulled down her pants and turned sideways and I finished things off. I would repeat but I've had much better times. When its 12 degrees though you are scraping the bottom of the barrel when you see anything. No phone. Forgot the name. You'll know her when you see her. She's 4 feet tall.
-
12-13-10 12:53 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 91A couple of west side warnings
First, east of Livernois on Mich Ave, picked up a SW just north of the ave just north on one of the first blocks. Knew as she approached the car she was a train wreck but thought I could get out of it gracefully. Lost my sauve after she was in the car. Noticed a box cutter in her right hand. I jumped out with the keys. Ended up giving her 0. 2 just to go away.
Second, SW came up to my stopped car near Woodmere begging for a ride. Knew she was a train wreck but one thing lead to another. Anyways when I stopped on a side street north of Woodmere, she grabbed the keys and ransomed for them another 0. 2.
Learned. Am more careful but things can still happen.
The 22 rules are pretty good but practice makes better not perfect. Risks from many angles LE, SW, STDs, Evidence in car, etc.
-
12-13-10 03:04 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 110Casey Triangle
Mined Casey in the Triangle.
Overall she is ideal. About 5'-6" or so, really thin maybe 90lbs or so and a clip-on blond hair-do. Flap-Jack thin. She could carry small talk and had business sense. An overall "niceness".
In between paragraphs of smalltalk, Casey was really hyping herself but not in an obnoxious way. She said her favorite president was Grant. I told her my favorite president was Jackson. Eagerly, Casey explained Jackson was a good president but would probably require an optional Vice-President; a real revolutionary like Hamilton, and she was going to prove it. I only had Jacksons.
Ultimately I could have crushed her but agreed to two Jacksons up front! BBBJCIMSW. No drips! She agreed and then started acting like a GF. It was if I paid for the "pleasantness" upgrade at the car wash. We started talking for awhile without rush. Strange.
She explained how CL has discontinued and everyone moved to BP. Eventually, she took it like a champ and didn't miss a drop. At the end, she clamped on and would not let go. Fuzzy sweater. Total GFE. She hyped that twat too and I believe her. Though, YMMV.
Overall value. Enough to get her mentioned here.
I've got her number and she said I could trade it here. She said she answers her own phone but it won't be turned on until tomorrow. You know the story.
On Friday I saw a big blond in the Triangle. 6'-0"+ or so. Didn't talk to her. The Triangle never fails.
-
12-11-10 18:33 #1663Regular Member

Posts: 15Halo
Anyone seen my girl Halo around?
-
12-10-10 21:42 #1662Senior Member

Posts: 327Jetta
Ran into a familiar face this evening. Jetta was on JR, and we agreed on a half an half. Dropped. 4 we were getting down to business when a cop drove by. Had to finish in the first half. Long of the short is that she has a working phone now and I have her number for senior members.
-
12-10-10 18:31 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 327Suspicious truck just off jr
Was having a great BBBJ a few blocks off jr when a truck rolled by, slammed on the brakes, threw it in reverse, and pulled up behind me. I honestly thought it was the cops. Got the heck out of there. Jr seems to be a little hot lately.
-
12-08-10 13:51 #1660Senior Member

Posts: 270The R. Recon
Even though it was snowing today, it seemed pretty HOT south of 7 Mile. It seemed like some bees were buzzing about on Hollywood. I'm allergic to stings, so I left the area.
-
12-07-10 13:24 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 4074Hoes working from cars?
I experienced this about 1. 5 years ago in Columbus, Ohio. I had just dropped a date off at home and was not in the mood for a back-to-back date with the young lady. She flahed her ample D's and said follow me, which I did to a mall lot and told her thanks but no thanks.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
I guess if she were a 10, I'd have pursued things more, but we never got to donations. I remembering thinking to myself she would not be cheap if she had wheels. Ye t, on another occasion, same city, I did meet a SP at a small convenient lot. She got out of her car and into mine, and away we went to my room. Donation was. 60 and she was a 9+, IMHO. Next visit to that capital she cleaned herself up or fell in love and said, please don't call agian.
Se La Vie, plenty of pussy to be had, so I respected her wishes. But I wished to see her again, as she was sweet, tasty, firm, cute, hot, hot, etc, etc. Be safe and good hunting. MW
-
12-07-10 12:04 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 647Ya her boyfriend can't rob you if your not in the right spot. LOL
Just keep picking your own spots.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-10 21:48 #1657Senior Member

Posts: 327On the JR
She was a little wired about my spot and insisted upon her spot a block away. Not too shabby for a crack head.
Originally Posted by Mich Cl
[View Original Post]
She provided good service for me, but was a little freaked out over the location that I chose. She insisted on her spot which was literally just a block away. Not too shabby for a crackhead.
-
12-03-10 22:46 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 270I think I snagged the same chick. Also half and half for. 3. She was fine until we were done, when she started freaking out that her BF had passed us and recognized her, and then she started sobbing and getting weird. Then she apologized and got out. Very weird. I won't repeat bc of her freaking out. Nice BJ though.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-10 16:20 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 327Blond on the R
Had a dream that I picked up an older blonde. Her name was either Michelle or Melissa. We went to her spot and got a decent half and half for. 3. Not a bad time but she even talked about getting a rock when we were done. Over all she was probably in her late thirties and had a nice covered body, until I saw her tits. The were deflated skin bags. Wow probably the strangest looking I have ever seen. Nice girl nice attitude. She was on the corner of Hollywood and JR. Would repeat in a pinch.
-
12-02-10 03:54 #1654Senior Member

Posts: 1019Test
I had a girlfriend ever time we broke up she wanted me tested so I went to the family Doctor its just a simple blood test if your married don't worry its always a private.
-
12-01-10 19:16 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 438I went to the Oakland Co. Clinic in Pontiac. And it wasn't because a of a SW either. A so called everyday chic.
Originally Posted by Flabc
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-10 15:05 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 643Testing
If you want free it will probably be a govt run clinic, most others will charge you for any kind of testing.
Originally Posted by Flabc
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






