Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,476 to 17,490 of 19134
-
12-07-10 13:24 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 4074Hoes working from cars?
I experienced this about 1. 5 years ago in Columbus, Ohio. I had just dropped a date off at home and was not in the mood for a back-to-back date with the young lady. She flahed her ample D's and said follow me, which I did to a mall lot and told her thanks but no thanks.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
I guess if she were a 10, I'd have pursued things more, but we never got to donations. I remembering thinking to myself she would not be cheap if she had wheels. Ye t, on another occasion, same city, I did meet a SP at a small convenient lot. She got out of her car and into mine, and away we went to my room. Donation was. 60 and she was a 9+, IMHO. Next visit to that capital she cleaned herself up or fell in love and said, please don't call agian.
Se La Vie, plenty of pussy to be had, so I respected her wishes. But I wished to see her again, as she was sweet, tasty, firm, cute, hot, hot, etc, etc. Be safe and good hunting. MW
-
12-07-10 12:04 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 647Ya her boyfriend can't rob you if your not in the right spot. LOL
Just keep picking your own spots.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-10 21:48 #1657Senior Member

Posts: 327On the JR
She was a little wired about my spot and insisted upon her spot a block away. Not too shabby for a crack head.
Originally Posted by Mich Cl
[View Original Post]
She provided good service for me, but was a little freaked out over the location that I chose. She insisted on her spot which was literally just a block away. Not too shabby for a crackhead.
-
12-03-10 22:46 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 270I think I snagged the same chick. Also half and half for. 3. She was fine until we were done, when she started freaking out that her BF had passed us and recognized her, and then she started sobbing and getting weird. Then she apologized and got out. Very weird. I won't repeat bc of her freaking out. Nice BJ though.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-10 16:20 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 327Blond on the R
Had a dream that I picked up an older blonde. Her name was either Michelle or Melissa. We went to her spot and got a decent half and half for. 3. Not a bad time but she even talked about getting a rock when we were done. Over all she was probably in her late thirties and had a nice covered body, until I saw her tits. The were deflated skin bags. Wow probably the strangest looking I have ever seen. Nice girl nice attitude. She was on the corner of Hollywood and JR. Would repeat in a pinch.
-
12-02-10 03:54 #1654Senior Member

Posts: 1019Test
I had a girlfriend ever time we broke up she wanted me tested so I went to the family Doctor its just a simple blood test if your married don't worry its always a private.
-
12-01-10 19:16 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 438I went to the Oakland Co. Clinic in Pontiac. And it wasn't because a of a SW either. A so called everyday chic.
Originally Posted by Flabc
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-10 15:05 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 643Testing
If you want free it will probably be a govt run clinic, most others will charge you for any kind of testing.
Originally Posted by Flabc
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-10 11:39 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 327STD testing
Try looking at anonymousstdtesting.org This would be a valuable source of information.
-
11-30-10 22:55 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 260Same Day Std Testing dot com
This is a national chain that has many locations I have seen advertised heavily. No personal experience though.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
http://sameDaystdtesting.Com/
-
11-30-10 20:43 #1649Senior Member

Posts: 107Yes, I can google (which I did) and start calling one after the other. I was looking for an opinion since I'm sure quite a few people have had the necessity to go to one being in this hobby. I'm looking for a free or semi-free clinic that doesn't require your personal information, I called a couple and they require my personal info. I don't think I have anything, might start a relationship and I want to make sure I'm totally clean. I think a lot of people could benefit from this information; if they ever need it, it could come pretty handy.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-10 00:23 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 107Health Clinic
I always wondered, when you guys suspect you might have something where do you go to get tested?
Any free clinics? Do they require your identification?
-
11-27-10 16:59 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 270Isn't that the fat Alexus with the Alabama accent that gave you the stink-finger you couldn't get rid of? She worked with a skanky blond, and tried to get $40 for a BJ and $100 for FS until I laughed at her and kicked her out of the car. Ended up getting a BBBJ for $20 while giving her the shocker.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-10 14:00 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 270She's out, but she's not back on the stroll (at lease not on the R). Word on the street is she is staying on the west side suburbs with relatives.
Originally Posted by Jcard Card
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-10 02:07 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 52Amber from John R
Amber may be out of jail now, probably someone else can confirm. Someone called from the number she gave me, but she never answers this number in the past, only some guy.










Reply With Quote




