Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,921 to 55,935 of 61438
-
12-03-10 05:49 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 1788Thief and Liar
After taking the time to closely examine the files in your folder I find at least four of them contain pictures that were taken and posted by me. You are starting the same crap again, and for what reason? To prove beyond any doubt that you are, in fact, the thief and liar the members all thought you were? You have succeeded. I needed no more proof than before, but you provided it anyway. You have got to go, and I hope Jackson does it this time. This forum is supposed to be about "finding women for sex" and for the members enjoyment. You simply piss everyone off, and it is getting quite tiresome. Maybe that's your plan. Maybe you just don't like women, and are trying to drive people away from this forum and their own enjoyment.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-10 22:11 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 457The pix I have are quality pix and yes, they include freebies, such as yours, but I would not trade them for anything of value. Talking of Nikkie, got a premium, but short video where sher takes it like a champ, but the greatest part is when she licks. Do not tell me the video is yours. I do not have pix of her, except for the ones included in her folder, from this site.
Originally Posted by Heavy D
[View Original Post]
I was fed up width the inaccurate pix posted on this site where they hide the lesions, skin conditions, open sores, filthy feet, poor hygiene. By posting videos.
In conclusion, you are doing this in desperation, I am doing it for fun. That is what sets us apart. In real life, I am the person who give you the change at the intersection.
-
12-02-10 21:51 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 602Patty
Thanks for the update. I'll look this weekend.
-
12-02-10 21:25 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 543Called out again
Looks like your ass has been called out again; for the "um-teenth time".
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
Heavy D; another good catch! Some people never learn! It's only a matter of time.
X Out
-
12-02-10 15:22 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 318Patty
I used to have her number, but the last time I called it, her father answered and said she had given him the phone. She verified this a few months ago, (last time I picked her up) and said her current phone is for texting only? I wasn't sure how to take that, so I never asked for a new number. You can find her at Millington and Wilkens (street near the church) most of the time. She has a few miles on her clock, but I wouldn't call her a retread just yet LOL.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
RP
-
12-02-10 13:00 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 96Your a Fuck head and need to leave
Once again you are taking pictures from this site and trying to capitalize on it. We just went thru this bull shit less than two months ago with you. These are not your pictures. In the Attached image you posted I can see Nikki's folder and see my picture in the photo. That picture was only posted on this board and no other. I calling you out as a theif and Jackson should band you for being a pain in the ass of the Baltimore site.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
Propolit has called you out as I did a few months ago about your post. Now you want to start shit with him. He has allway contributed to the site, where's you work?
To show proof of you are using my picture I'm post the orginal picture of Nikki that I did on her way back. Sure looks like the Nikki folder picture your claiming to have paid her for. I'm the one that paid her for that picture not you.
Your scuum and should get your fat ass out behind the computer and go out and get your own stuff. You still haven't posted a true post here yet.
Sorry Mr Jackson about my rage, but this guy will not stop stealing others hard work and taking credit for it that came from this web site. If you need to edit please do but don't deleat it because this has to stop.
-
12-02-10 12:05 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 602Patty
I like small also. Either one of you guys have digits? Thanks and be safe out there.
Chico
-
12-02-10 08:51 #5511Senior Member

Posts: 318Patty
I've known Patty for about twelve years, she is a good provider, even though she is on the downside of her "career". She is actually 32 yo and as far as I know, only uses crack. She is always clean and I'm pretty sure she doesn't shoot any drugs. When she was younger, she was one of the hottest girls on WW. Like I said before she has seen better days, but she is still a sweetheart. As far as you being worried about catching anything, you should always think about that no matter what the girl looks like.
Originally Posted by Scrumpyjack
[View Original Post]
RP
-
12-02-10 05:35 #5510Senior Member

Posts: 1788So from who or where did you steal these?
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-10 21:28 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 457Quoted is another idiot who spoils a nice website for the rest. I am interested in exchanging videos and high quality pix of SW in the Baltimore area. The folder above contains the names of the files available for exchange. Each video contains 15-25 minutes of explicit action. The pix are in high resolution and explicit, with little editing. About 105 sessions with approximately 30 SWs are available. I paid no less than. 3 for each picture session, and. 5 for each video session, with some as high as $$. Just let me know what you have, and we will arrange for the exchange.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-10 20:57 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 1043If you have so many conquest, then report!
Dude, if you've had that many conquest, you should have been / be reporting them and not stalking these girls. Like others, I've read your history and your reports with actual girls isn't worth shit. If you are not arguing with someone, then your asking for info. Either get it together or go away. No need to respond because I won't respond back.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
12-01-10 18:38 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 60Patty. Western end of Wilkens
Cruised the 3 major areas from about 3:30 to 5p today. Bupkus. About to head home & I find Patty on Wilkens near a church. She's 40+, long brown hair, looks like Jan Hooks (was on SNL in the 80s) , and she's about 4'10". I love small.
Go to her friend's place for 10. 40 for FS. OK. Average BJ, tiny little body. Real tight pussy and good action on top and under me. Unfortunately too tight. Condom busted before I did. Unfortunately I'm too dumb and didn't stop. Popped inside. She didn't seem too freaked but she grabbed a thing of hand sanitizer and cleaned up some.
Any guesses about whether I'm doomed?
I'd see her again, but I'll bring lube.
-
12-01-10 10:28 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 60Bayard St Holiday Inn. Great for Cruising!
So I look this place up on Google and find a review that says "Great place! Highly recommend. This is a terrific place to stay when crusing!" Cruising? Damn, someone actually put that in a review. Awesome!
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
He means taking a cruise ship. Ne'ermind.
On the ho / no-tels subject. Any opinions on Tim's or North Ave Motel? Do they offer short? And are there any short stay places besides on Pulaski or way out in Jessup?
Heading out to find some poor rain drenched thing later.
-
11-30-10 22:34 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 457My standard pickup line is (Do you need a ride?)
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
It does not obligate me in anyway, to go out of my way.
On more than one occasion, I offered to buy a standard meal from BK, because they were hungry.
On one occasion, I risked getting arrested kicking her out, because she was greedy.
On a couple of occasions, I tipped her for nothing, because another car was waiting for her when I made the scoop.
Once, I paid her severance because I was unsure about her "nationality". She had a deep voice (NOT)
A dozen or so times, I would stop them just to ask for digits, because timing was not right.
Two dozen times they would stop me to ask for a cigarette, or a dollar to buy a drink on a hot day.
But. Few dozen times, I received honest services for honest pay, and that is the way I like it every time.
We are all human, and those girls are very unfortunate. It is holiday season, this is a good time to sort through old warm clothes and keep in your car, because many of the girls need clothes.
-
11-30-10 20:55 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 1123I certainly agree with this scenario. I'd give her something too.
Originally Posted by Drofnalb
[View Original Post]
I was more alluding to the occasional lady who asks for some level of payment that is well above the going rate. She will not negotiate and is just being a pain in the rectum. It is her attitude that is not making it work. You're willing, she's not.
Does she deserve a severance package for being what ever term you care to use here she is being? Hell a girl could make a fair living just off the get the F* out payments.











Reply With Quote






